The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to abilene310's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2010, 02:23 PM

abilene310 is on a distinguished road
Moving Day

Moving Day

I was driving to my new apartment on Miami Beach. The moving van was behind me full of everything I was taking with me. It always feels strange moving to a new place, but I was excited to be on the Beach.
When we got to the building, I had them park in the alley behind it. The two men got out of the truck. Both were absolutely beautiful. One was about 6'1" with dark hair and a powerful body. The second seemed to tower over him at 6'4". Both wore jeans and sleeveless shirts showing off their massive arms. I was lucky to have such beautiful help.

"There's an elevator, right," one asked looking up at the building.

"Yeah, it's this way."

"Good, I don't want to be hauling that armoire up those three flights of stairs."

They both grabbed a few boxes and followed me inside. As we got to the elevator, I staired at the sign on the door.

"Fuck," the guy said.

It was out of order.

"All right, man, let's get these up the stairs," he told the other guy.

I watched both their wide backs go up the stairs. I followed them staring at one guy's nice, round ass.

I unlocked the door, and they dropped the boxes to go outside and get more of the stuff. Meanwhile I began to unpack.

I was a medical researcher for a private company here in Miami working to cure Muscular Dystrophy. Because of recent progress, I was given a raise, which enabled me to buy this condo on the Beach.

As we kept unpacking, I could see they were getting tired and for some reason, they were leaving the armoire for last. I hoped they weren't going to try to get out of bringing it up.

The door swung open and one came in. His arm was bulging as it tried to steady part of the sofa. They angled it in.

"Where do you want it?" he asked.

"Uh, right there," I pointed against the wall.

They moved it over and set it down.

"Just so you know, this is going to cost you extra because of the stairs," he told me, taking his huge hand and wiping his brow.

"Okay."

"...I don't know how we're moving that armoire. We may have to wait for the elevator."

"What do you mean? Where would you guys put it?" I demanded.

"That's up to you, but that thing is way to heavy for these stairs."

At that point, I found myself in a tough position, and I decided to do something I knew I probably shouldn't.

"Okay, how about this? I'll make you guys something to drink and you guys wait for thirty minutes and see how you feel. I'll even pay for the thirty minutes."

They looked at each other. One shrugged.

"Okay man, sounds good."

"All right, you guys make yourselves at home."

The bigger one crashed on the couch.

"So, what's your guys names?"

"I'm Chris, and he's Fernando," the bigger guy told me.

"That's cool. You guys look like you work out a lot." I told him.

"Haha, yeah, we hit the weights every once and a while," he flexed his arm and smiled.

I grabbed the stuff to make lemonade and looked for the bottle I had been working on. I figured a little would give them enough strength that they could move the armoire up the stairs. I figured they wouldn't mind the added boost in strength, maybe they wouldn't even notice.

I poured the cups with lemonade and put a capful in each of their glasses and handed it to them.

"What's this?" Chris asked.

"Lemonade." I told him.

They both took it and began to drink.

"It's good." Fernando told me. This was the first thing I'd heard him say all afternoon.

I knew it would probably take about twenty minutes for it to start taking effect. After a while, they seemed to be fully recovered. I looked at the clock. Thirty minutes had passed.

"How do you guys feel? You want to give it a try?"

Chris turned to Fernando. Fernando shrugged.

"Yeah, why not?"

Chris stood up next to me. Standing at 5'10" and 145 pounds, I felt absolutely tiny next to him. He just looked down and walked passed me like nothing.

When we got down to the truck, they walked back to the armoire.

"You got the straps," Chris asked Fernando.
Fernando handed him the two straps. Chris lifted one side and almost tipped it over.

"Whoa, sorry. I guess this is lighter than I remembered."

Fernando put the straps down, then they put them under the other side.

"You ready?" Chris asked.

"Yeah."

"Lift!" they both pushed the straps up and up came the armoire.

"All right, you got it?"

"Yeah, I got it."

They began to walk it out of the truck and down the hall.

When they got to the base of the stairs, they put it down. I could tell it was still heavy for them, even though they thought it was noticeably lighter. They both took a moment to catch their breaths.

"Damn, dude, you look fuckin' pumped," Chris told Fernando and laughed.

"The things heavy," he smiled.

"Yeah, not for these guys," Chris flexed his arm across his body and felt it, then raised it to his mouth for a kiss.

"Haha, come on faggot," Fernando laughed.

They tipped it on it's side and began to move it up the stairs. I watched in amazement as they pushed themselves up one step after the other. Both were grunting, but they kept pushing themselves until they had reached the top.

"Keep going!" Fernando told him, and they dragged it to into my apartment.

"Okay, put it up against the far wall in the bedroom."

One step after another they dragged it into the bedroom, then pushed it up against the wall.

"FUCK yeah!" Chris yelled. "Did you fuckin' see that! That was fuckin' awesome!"

"Yeah, I can't believe it," I said.

"You don't even know how awesome that felt! My legs feel so fuckin' pumped in these jeans. Look how tight they are!"

They were much tighter. I was afraid I had given them a little too much. They still didn't seem to notice though.

Fernando started to look at himself in my closet mirror. I could tell he was secretly trying to check himself out without looking obvious.

I looked at the armoire. It was a little off from where I wanted it. I walked over and began to pull it to the left. It wouldn't move.

Chris watched in amusement.

"You need help with that?" he asked.

"Yeah, can you move it a bit towards me."

"No problem."

With that he pushed it, and it slid over.

"Look at that. I just dominated that thing like nothing. You got anything else you want these big muscles to move? Cause it looks like you won't be able to do anything once we leave." he looked down at me and smiled over his massive chest.

"No, thanks."

"You sure?" he asked.

Fernando turned around.

"Damn, Chris, I never realized you were so tall." he said.

"What do you mean?"

"Isn't that thing like 7ft tall? You're almost level with it." Fernando told him.

"Nah, man, it's got to be like 6'6" or something," Chris looked at me.

"How tall are you?"

"Like 5'10" I said quietly.

"Really? You seem so short!"

"Well, you are a lot bigger than me." I gulped.

"Yeah, that's true," he said as he walked closer and looked down at me.

"No, something's going on," said Fernando. "I definitely don't remember filling this shirt out like this. It almost feels like I'm going to tear out of it."

Fernando had turned towards the mirror and began flexing.

"Yeah, dude, I know what you mean," Chris said.

I looked down. It was obvious Chris was getting turned on. I could see the outline of his shaft pressing against his pants.

"Besides, I don't remember this guy being so puny next to me," he was watching himself tower over me in the mirror.

He stepped towards me, and I fell back on the bed.

"I bet I could do anything I wanted with you, and you wouldn't be able to do a thing. Now would you?"

I laid there staring at his tight shirt straining to keep in his massive chest. It had risen up to show the bottom part of his abs. His dick was now fully erect.

"Yeah, you like this don't you?" Chris asked as he slowly unzipped his pants.

"Dude, what are you doing!" Fernando seemed shocked.

"Look at him, he loves it!" he yelled back. "Don't you, you little shit."

I nodded. He leaned over on top of me and put each massive arm on either side of the bed.

"Besides, I have a feeling he's the reason why this is happening... Isn't it?"

I gulped.

"What are you talking about?" Fernando asked.

"He put something in our lemonade. Didn't you?"

"N, n, no..." I stammered.

Chris laughed, then grabbed my arms and held them down over my head with one huge hand.

"Yeah, you did, and now look what it's done." He used his other hand to rip his shirt off of his massive and growing body.

"Holy shit," I muttered.

"Haha, that's right. You're nothing compared to us now."

I looked at Fernando. His hard dick was coming out of the top of his pants forcing the button to pop open.

"God, this stuff is making me horny," Fernando said.

"Yeah, me too..." Chris stood up. His huge manhood was coming out of what was left of his underwear.

I stared as he took his pants off.

"So I'm going to make a deal with you. You give us more of that stuff, and we'll let you do whatever you want with us."

"I don't know what you're talking about..."

"You don't have a choice. Either you give it to us, or we take it by force..." he folded his massive arms across his huge chest. His head was almost touching my ceiling.

"Seriously..."

"Fernando, go get the lemonade."

"No, wait!" I got up.

"No, NOW!" Chris pushed me back on the bed. I started to fight him back as he climbed on top of me, either knee beside my body.
Fernando left to the fridge.

"Look at you struggle," he laughed as I kept kicking. Slowly he lowered the weight of his pelvis on top of me. His hard dick dug into my stomach. I watched his abs move up and down as he rubbed his dick on my body.

"Ah, that feels so fuckin' good..." he shuttered on top of me.

"Look what I found behind the lemonade!" Fernando said as he bust back in.

"Awesome. You're in trouble now, you little shit!" Chris laughed as Fernando drank half of what was in the bottle, then handed the rest to Chris.

Chris grabbed the bottle with his huge arm and gulped it down.

"Fuck man, I can feel it!" Fernando said loudly. His shirt slowly began to rip as he started to grow.

"Fuck yeah man, me too!"
Fernando's pants started to get painfully tight. He ripped it off, revealing a thick cock.

"You better open wide," Chris yelled and forced my knees up by my head. He shoved his fat dick into my tight hole.

"FUCK!" I screamed.

"Now, it's my turn," Fernando said as he tweaked his nipples, feeding his cock down my throat.

They began to kiss as their growing bodies pound me on either side. I watched them press their massive arms against the ceiling and could hear the floor boards creak.

"Fuck dude, it's getting to be too much teeth," Fernando complained, ripping his dick out of my mouth. I was scared he broke my jaw. My stomach was already being stretched out by the massive dick inside of me.

Just then, the floor gave way beneath us and we broke through to the basement floor. Chris's huge body shielded me from the debris.

He roared as he stood up pushing the debris aside. Fernando and he were both now taller than the basement walls and growing faster by the second.

"Fuck dude, we are fucking HUGE!"

"Yeah," Fernando said.

"And guess what, my dick still wants a tight hole, and it looks like yours is the only one that will fit."

"What? Fuck no!" Fernando tried to fight.

"You don't have a choice." Chris who was much taller pushed Fernando back.

Fernando started to put up a fight, but as Chris flipped Fernando over onto his stomach, I could see him slowly raise his ass into the air.

"Oh yeah, I've wanted that ass for a while" Chris whispered into his ear.

Just then, their growth seemed to pick up. What was left of the building was struck down by their growing bulk.

Fernando flipped onto his back as Chris rammed his huge shaft inside him, fucking him hard. Their growing muscles knocking down buildings in their path.

Fernando began to push himself up and stood up against the sky scrapers at South Point. Leaning up against it, Chris began to feed his dick deep inside Fernando's ass. Both standing, Fernando slightly bent over.

People looked up in awe as the giant muscle men fucked each other. Chris's dick, which was almost a block long, going in and out of Fernando's asshole.

"Aw fuck dude, I'm getting close!" Fernando began to yell.
The skyscraper broke against Fernando's weight, sending him to all fours.

"Fuck me harder!" he yelled.

Chris dropped to his knees causing the entire island to shake and began fucking Fernando again.

"Aw fuck, yeah, fuck yeah!"

Suddenly, Fernando leaned back as he stroked his dick wildly. Huge drops of cum flew into the air covering cars and building with his sticky mess.

Seeing the tiny people flee from Fernando's huge load only turned Chris on even more.

"You better watch out you fuckin' bugs!" he yelled "Cause it's about to rain!"

Just then Chris stood up while Fernando turned onto his back, crushing everything in sight.

"Get some bugs on top of you!" Chris yelled. Fernando grabbed a handful and dropped them on his stomach.

"Yeah, that's right! Oh, fuck yeah!" Chris began to shot. Fernando opened his mouth as Chris began to shoot down onto his face and chest, smothering the little shits on his chest. Chris bucked wildly as load after load rained down on Miami Beach.

"That was fuckin' awesome," Fernando said as he played with Chris's cum on his chest.

Chris dropped to his needs.

"We are fuckin' GODS!"

Last edited by abilene310; September 8th, 2010 at 07:33 AM. Reason: I updated the formatting so it reads easier
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abilene310 For This Useful Post:
0mgj00h4x (February 5th, 2014), Neonando (January 16th, 2014)
  #2   Add to Musclecock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2010, 11:18 AM

Musclecock is on a distinguished road
Fucking love it, continue please!!!
  #3   Add to Vallance's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2010, 12:12 PM

Vallance is on a distinguished road
Awesome story! Havent seen a good macro story in awhile!
  #4   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2010, 02:56 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Yeah I would love to read more of these two massive giants!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options