The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > General
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 3.30 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to mgm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2010, 08:58 AM

mgm is on a distinguished road
Growing bigger with nothing but genetics! Help!

I am 17 and 6' 3" ish. My bro is only like 6' 1" ish. Dad used to be 6' 4" but he has recently grown (i don't know how) so he is now 6' 5". I am about 195 pounds and I don't work out. I have 25" legs. I also have size 14 feet. They are the biggest in the entire family. Even bigger than dad's. I have a cock that is 7" long and 6" thick. Recently I've been growing. I grew prob a half inch this past like week and a half. One year I grew three inches in three months. I was projected to be 6' 6" tall at birth but I'm already 6' 3". How big do you think I'll get?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to howardbeatman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2010, 09:37 AM

howardbeatman is on a distinguished road
Your father, who cannot be younger than 35, has recently grown an inch in height? You yourself grew 3 inches in 3 months? Please post in the "fiction" forum; that's what you're writing!
  #3   Add to mgm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2010, 10:45 AM

not fiction...

This isn't fiction. I grew the three inches in three months probably 4 years ago. Dad did grow. Why would I be lying?
  #4   Add to Erak's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2010, 10:59 AM

Erak is on a distinguished road
Well i find it hard to believe your dad growing, but since you're a teen, i know what it's like to have growth spurts 3 inches in 3 months might seem a lot, but if you exercise (like basketball for instance - definitely influenced my height) i think it's possible
but again, just my opinion. and i'm not exactly an expert since i use metric system not (imperial? or what is it called? XD)
  #5   Add to mgm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2010, 11:43 AM

thanks

Thanks Erak! I am 1.90 meters tall and I am projected to get to 1.98 meters! I am also roughly 88.5 kg.
  #6   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2010, 11:50 AM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
Wow dude! You are getting HUGE. You'll definitely outgrow your father for sure and I think you have a lot of potential to be very big.
  #7   Add to BIGJOEY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2010, 12:23 PM

BIGJOEY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BIGJOEY
Growth spurts are common in teens . dependign on who is doing the measuring. As for your dad growing 1 inch that is not possiable since his spinal colum is the last part of the bone structure to grow and that for men usually is done by the time we are in our mid 20's. leg bones etc do not grow once height has been established.What your saying something that is not biological possiable. Your also stating that you proberly grew a 1/2 inch.wilth out proper measurements there is not way to prove it. Also please don't comfuse height with being huge. Your tall . it will take you a very long time to add body mass. 195 lbs at 6ft 3 is not big by any means.
  #8   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2010, 09:39 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
HE never implied to conflate the two, dude. Big can also be a synonym for tall, silly.
And I'd be curious to know where you got the info you base your statements on, Joey. I've heard "Second puberty' Has occasionally occurred in people who failed to reach tier full height//weight due to improper nutrition during puberty. I thin I grew 3 inches at one point during pubertyb ut i:m not sure i remebr aright.
Anyway our hero should consider working out - the increase in testosterone during puberty makes it a great time to build muscle.

My Squiby!
php

My Brute! (non-Muxxu) http://perveron.mybrute.com
Muxxu info: RedCrab

Last edited by Ogun; September 18th, 2010 at 09:49 PM.
  #9   Add to Zap's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2010, 10:30 PM

Zap is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogun View Post
HE never implied to conflate the two, dude. Big can also be a synonym for tall, silly.
And I'd be curious to know where you got the info you base your statements on, Joey. I've heard "Second puberty' Has occasionally occurred in people who failed to reach tier full height//weight due to improper nutrition during puberty. I thin I grew 3 inches at one point during pubertyb ut i:m not sure i remebr aright.
Anyway our hero should consider working out - the increase in testosterone during puberty makes it a great time to build muscle.
That "second puberty" does come by IF the malnourished male in question is still going through puberty. The body decides when puberty ends, so even if the guy is malnourished until he's 20, he might've already finished puberty. Even though people say puberty for males tends to end around 21~25, that doesn't mean all males will end puberty at 21~25. Some end early at 18, some end way late at 28.

Also, Joey is correct in what he says. There are other reasons why people feel that they "grow" after becoming healthy. For starters, fat people are. . . Fat! I mean, they have more weight on them that's useless and doesn't support their body's frame at all. As such, gravity will have more of an impact on their entire body, thus pushing the bones closer together (especially the sections of the spine), making them shorter than they actually are. So their body's basically compresses. This is also why astronauts supposedly gain height in space (the lack of gravity means their bones and such space out as far as they possibly can).

If a fatty is to lose weight and then tone up, they are doing two things to their body.

1) Gaining more muscle, which helps support the frame. So even though gravity is still effecting their body, the muscle is able to hold everything up. So basically, the body is able to decompress itself.

2) If you do exercises correctly and get stronger chest/ab/back muscles, your posture will improve dramatically. You could gain about .5~1 inch by just fixing your posture.

Also, that is why yoga is good for "gaining height". Yoga focuses on stretching every part of the body to the max, doing it all in a slow and steady manner. As such, the body gets stretched and the muscles are getting a workout. So it's basically the same effect as working out, just a bit faster since there's stretching involved.
  #10   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2010, 11:53 PM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
Quote:
Originally Posted by howardbeatman View Post
Your father, who cannot be younger than 35, has recently grown an inch in height? You yourself grew 3 inches in 3 months? Please post in the "fiction" forum; that's what you're writing!

I'm with you. Not buying it. I also have a problem with a supposed 17yo who has been on an adult site since 2007 (i.e., since he was 14???).
  #11   Add to FuzzyKB's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2010, 01:18 AM

FuzzyKB is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgm View Post
I am 17 and 6' 3" ish. My bro is only like 6' 1" ish. Dad used to be 6' 4" but he has recently grown (i don't know how) so he is now 6' 5". I am about 195 pounds and I don't work out. I have 25" legs. I also have size 14 feet. They are the biggest in the entire family. Even bigger than dad's. I have a cock that is 7" long and 6" thick. Recently I've been growing. I grew prob a half inch this past like week and a half. One year I grew three inches in three months. I was projected to be 6' 6" tall at birth but I'm already 6' 3". How big do you think I'll get?
[COLOR="Orange"]
Your Growth potential in a sense can still be determined by an MD. What they would have to do is to take a series of x-rays looking for bone closure. After bone closure takes place additional changes in vertical height would be impossible. Bone closure is not necessarily an even process and does not always take place in the entire body at the same time. I feel very sorry on the foot issue. I have a friend who is a size 16. My other half is also a 14, and even a 14 is not found everywhere. Try buying decent cowboy boots in sizes of 14 or larger and you will see what I mean. He has a very difficult time finding shoes that fit him properly and when he finds decent ones the cost on them is extremely high.

I have a second cousin who did not reach his full adult height until college. At his HS Graduation he was 5'6" tall and weighed in at 125 pounds. By the time he graduated from a 4 year University he had reached 6'0" and his weight had reached about 170.

Genital growth varies in people with some finishing by the time they are in their early teens and others not finishing until their middle twenties.

My partner in life is 6'5" tall and I can tell you that once you go over a certain height, you begin to have problems in a world designed for shorter people.

My other half does not easily fit in all cars. Small sports cars that he is able to get into and out of easily are a rarity. Currently, his car is an older Mercedes S Class and this is simply because he can get into the drivers seat and if we have his Mom and Dad in town we can all get in that car with his 6'4" Father sitting in the back seat behind him.

You could reach 7', but, in my life time I have known several people who were in this height area. Their lives were not enhanced by it and some things were made more difficult.

In fact a member of our family through marriage had acromegaly as a teenager. He later became "Big Frank" advertising for Morell Meats. He was one of the nicest men I have ever met, yet, his immense size created horrific problems for him. He has been deceased for a number of years (heart) but in the 1970's his car was a huge Cadillac Fleetwood. The roof of the car had been raised by a custom coachbuilder. The windshield and all the glass on that car were custom made pieces. I really for your sake hope that you reach your projected height and do not continue growing. [/COLOR]
  #12   Add to mgm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2010, 02:59 PM

thanks

Thanks to FuzzyKB and Ogun! I'm gonna use the power of positive thinking to try to grow more. It's worked for many guys and I hope it works for me!
  #13   Add to wetcoffee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2010, 04:48 PM

wetcoffee is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Thanks to FuzzyKB and Ogun! I'm gonna use the power of positive thinking to try to grow more. It's worked for many guys and I hope it works for me!
How did your Father know he grew an inch? did he know before, and shrug it off? or did clothes seem a touch shorter? And the little things, like did he adjust the car seat a smidgen?
  #14   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2010, 09:46 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Quote:
Originally Posted by wetcoffee View Post
How did your Father know he grew an inch? did he know before, and shrug it off? or did clothes seem a touch shorter? And the little things, like did he adjust the car seat a smidgen?
The most likely explanation for a 35 year old "growing" an inch in height is that one of the measurements were in some way erroneous.

Ender
  #15   Add to mgm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2010, 03:11 PM

dad...

He has been going to the chiropractor so that's why he grew.... He just kinda measured himself and was taller.
  #16   Add to BIGJOEY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2010, 03:37 PM

BIGJOEY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BIGJOEY
For those of you who don't understand what I am refering to let me explain. When you grow your spinal coloum is like a tree . each year you add a ring till your early -mid 20's .Once that process stops you have hit your full height. Your spinal coloum will not grow any more. It is a medical fact. This method was used by forensic scientist's to determine the daughters of the last czar of russia to determine which daughter was who. this was used due to the fact there were no dental recods avaiable It is used in forensic science when there are no dental records avaiable. Women usually are full grown by the time they are 20. men take a little longer. if you want more info let me know. Hope this clears up a few issues.
  #17   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2010, 05:14 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
Red face

Quote:
It'll only work if you combine it with the powers of exercise and nutrition.
Remember, mind over matter only goes so far- if you want to buff up you'll need to work out. In the real world, there are no magic pills or spells to do it instantly.
Check with your doc before you start lifting, though- people who start to early can risk losing out on some of their height if the bones close before they're supposed to, though I think that's usually for people in their early teens, not their late ones. Or was that the side effect of steroid use in young teens? Anyway, check with your doc before you start a program, and good luck!

My Squiby!
php

My Brute! (non-Muxxu) http://perveron.mybrute.com
Muxxu info: RedCrab
  #18   Add to mgm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2010, 11:04 AM

Would it be more of a fair statement to say that he was measured at an inch taller than his normal height? Also I did self hypnotism last night and imagined myself growing and being way too big for anything. It was great!
  #19   Add to mgm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2010, 01:37 PM

I have two pairs of shoes. One pair is slightly smaller than the other. I put the smaller ones on this morning. My toes pushed the end! They are 14s!
  #20   Add to ferny001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 15th, 2011, 11:54 AM

ferny001 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I have two pairs of shoes. One pair is slightly smaller than the other. I put the smaller ones on this morning. My toes pushed the end! They are 14s!
Wow~ Maybe they'll rip right out of 'em~
  #21   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 15th, 2011, 03:23 PM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
If I recall correctly you can gain an inch or more in height if your spinal column is manipulated regularly. It can allow the vertebrae to become less compacted hence making you taller. Unfortunately if a man stops going to a chiropractor or using inversion shoes (for hanging upside down) the height increase is only temporary. Most people can get a bit taller with this kind of stretching. The taller you are to start then the more miniscule increases in the spaces between vertebrae can add up. The height increase will probably vanish as you age as well as your spine becomes less flexible. I don't think anything that MGM has said is impossible just perhaps misinterpreted. Basically when puberty is involved..all bets are off! Just my two cents, Peace!

Last edited by cutlerfan; January 15th, 2011 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Grammar
  #22   Add to chitownbber's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2011, 07:08 AM

chitownbber is on a distinguished road
i will join the "i think this is a bunch of b.s." crowd but I will say this, having grown up in an unusually tall family.......

i was 6ft tall when i was 11 and reached my final height (just a tad shy of 6' 4") just before my 14th birthday. I towered over most of my classmates and my parents are tall (freakishly tall back in their day but pretty common now - dad is 6' 9" and mom is 6' 2") and were both athletes. I have a brother and several relatives over 7 feet tall.

If this is for real, I hope you get up over 7 ft tall and the best way to prove your authenticity is to post pics or videos.

being tall and big has definite advantages. no one ever bothered me and i was able to defend / protect / help out my friends when they were getting bothered. i was kind of geeky when i was young so i often found myself protecting the nerds who were getting picked on by the jocks.

my parents pushed us relentlessly into sports and i remember my dad saying "you will thank us when you are older" then when i was looking at colleges he gave me "the talk" about how being a big, strong jock meant i was going to get a lot of sex in college (funny part is he didnt know it was laready happening in highschool) and that i should be careful but enjoy every minute of it. quick tangent before i get to the point of my reply: if you really are tall and hung then you will enjoy going out to bars / clubs. i can almost guarantee you that women will approach you and say "wow, you are tall - is EVERYTHING so big?" to which you can say with a smile : "why dont you come back to my place to find out" and then when you get them home, whip it out and watch the look on their face!!!! but back to my main point......

when i was 12 i was frustrated that my brother just kept getting bigger and bigger and bigger and started pushing me around. he told me the following:

- sleep a lot. sleep as much as you can. you grow when you sleep.
- be very physically active- work out, play sports, get a lot of rigorous exercise
- eat a lot of quality food - avoid junk food and drink a lot of milk, soy milk and water

so i did and i grew a bit more but then i max'ed out. when i was much older i met a tall bodybuilder and we were discussing this and he told me all of the above plus one other important fact: you want to stimulate your hormones and if you dont want to take any drugs/artificial hormones, then the best way to stimulate them naturally is to ejaculate a lot. that means have a lot of sex or - well you know - "do it yourself" so to speak. he said his best growth came when he was doing it at least 2x per day (am when waking up or pm before going to sleep)
  #23   Add to mgm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2011, 01:57 PM

Oh trust me I "do it myself" allllll the time. I have grown thicker and feel I'm going to hit a upward spurt soon. My legs are 27" and my neck is 17. Calves are 17 too... i'm broad too... Hungry allllll the time too. I'm quickly outgrowing all of my clothes... even brand new ones! And being able to do 10 miles on an elliptical on high resistance in 45 minutes is always fun! And yes, I did that. If you don't believe me, don't reply to this thread. That easy. I hope I go over 7 foot too!
  #24   Add to hojo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2011, 08:17 PM

hojo is on a distinguished road
wow man im 17 and almost 6'3 if not i am already im the 2nd taallest male in the fam the tallest is 6'4 and hee's my cuzzin on my dads side and im round 225 and built huge
  #25   Add to mgm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2011, 08:38 PM

Thanks hojo. Anyone else gonna reply? Be interesting to hear from more people.
  #26   Add to hojo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2011, 08:45 PM

hojo is on a distinguished road
ha no probs man got ur back and btw hmu
  #27   Add to Freaker!!'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2013, 05:42 AM

Freaker!!
Well MGM have you reached 7' ? I exect your family must be gifted. I've trid hypnosis too and it works!
My goals are Abs 31, Chest 150, Arms 62, Forearms 44, Cock 33, calves 44, Thighs 100, weight >1500 lbs! Bench press 13500, Squat 10,000 lbs, jump with a backwards summersault 50' and spend 12 hours a day working out with a total body almost permanent pump while also worshipping my peers and being worshipped!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options