The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media > Morphs & Artwork
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Morphs & Artwork Post your morphs and muscle-growth artwork here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Juno-Gemini's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2010, 12:25 AM
Cake Artist/Muscle Lover

Juno-Gemini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Juno-Gemini Send a message via Yahoo to Juno-Gemini Send a message via Skype™ to Juno-Gemini
I havent Posted a Drawing In a Long Time...

So here is another of Kit. He seems to change every time I post something here, a sign I should problly show my work more often, maybe, depends on what you all think. I guess I'm looking for opinions or suggestions, comments are nice too I don't get many of those these days at work XD on such things...

Should I continue to pester you guys with my character? Obviously I suck at anatomy if that wasn't obvious enough XD

October 17, 2k10
Thought I'd toss a few more drawings I done scinse the last time I was noodling around on here. Scence I then I've opened up for commissions, being that I'm not grossed out or feel uncomfrtible drawing said request. Which has been working out god actually so far, but I extend the request for commission work over to here for you guys too if anyone's intrested hit me up on yahoo or one of my devart accounts. This is just some scribbles I did in between, and some might be a little older.

theres more in my gallery if your intrested....whatcha think?

Last edited by Juno-Gemini; October 17th, 2010 at 09:27 AM. Reason: Posting art without starting another thread
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2010, 01:12 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
I think it looks good but am not familiar with the character. I assume he's an OC- who exactly is he?

My Squiby!
php

My Brute! (non-Muxxu) http://perveron.mybrute.com
Muxxu info: RedCrab
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to Juno-Gemini's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2010, 09:19 AM
Cake Artist/Muscle Lover

Juno-Gemini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Juno-Gemini Send a message via Yahoo to Juno-Gemini Send a message via Skype™ to Juno-Gemini
Yeah he is an OC of mine. His name is Kitorsky GW but Kit or Kitty works fine when people forget to spell it right I don't hold it against em. Hes got a whole story line and what not, but I do have a tendancy to abuse him for 'what if..' senarios and alternate universe and fan drawings stuff like that. Just out of all my other characters I like drawing him the most.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options