The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2010, 06:11 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
Wolves in the Woods By A_Lost_Prophet

Hey, posting another story by A_lost-prophet. I know, i really should be writing my own stuff, adn I am, hopefully I'll have somethign for you all soon, but in the meantime, enjoy this little story.

As I knelt down, I felt the damp grass through my jean; the cold air ran under my tee and up my back, blowing though my long dark hair. The night was chilly, had a bite to it, in the darkness of the woods I thought we?d be sheltered slightly from the wind but it howled as hard as it had done before.
I fiddled at the belt nervously; I?ve done this before, but never with Jack. I yanked at it enough to give his bulging meat space and watched as it ripped the zip apart. The monstrous manhood sprung from his briefs, straining against the material for a chance of freedom. Jack the six foot model-esque student of journalism, stood before me, achingly jutting his hips towards my mouth. His smouldering hazel eyes looked at me with longing, behind the veil of long sharp brown hair that adorned him. He was gorgeous, standing there before me; never in my wildest dreams did I think he would notice me at the party, let alone take my hand and bring me out here. He slid the leather jacket off and tossed it aside, it only drove me wilder seeing the body that lay hidden under that tight dark blue t-shirt. The way it snugly cupped his thick pecs, curved down the generous lats and into the tight waist, I was in heaven. He pushed his massive cock into my mouth and I obliged. Running my lips up and down the hot meat I pulled it deeper feeling it reach down my throat. My hands moved around grasping his arse, fuck me it was firm, so toned and hard. My other hand went up his shirt, tracing the deep curves between his abs, steel hard and ripped, I looked up following the sandy brown treasure trail to his six pack.
I was wetting myself with precum, my own cock was so hard it was painful, it pushed against the demin confines, I had to take it out. Unbuckling my belt I freed a hand to reach down on my slippery cock and pull it free. Beating it furiously, I haven?t had any in so long; it had all built up in my heavy balls as if my luck was waiting for him to pick me tonight. He smacked my other hand free from his body, I could feel his fingers combing through my long locks, and he firmly held my head and swung his hips back and forth, fucking my face.
He growled as he dominated me, strongly pulling my head in and forcing all his cock in, I was trying not to gag but he was immense.
?Oh fuck,? he breathed, I knew I had to be doing something right, swirling my lips around as I went down the length, clenching my throat as the head of his cock probed it and then sucking it with my lips when I drew it back it out. I saw his head roll and his body wreath in pleasure. He was liking it. Jack Ridgeway likes my blowjobs! My hands reached around for his arse again, and I forced him in, pulling at his waist I was so hungry for his big juicy dick I had to get more of it, his cum soaked his head, it was bitter and it was sweet and addictive, god I wanted more of it, to taste it, savour it, swallow it. On my tongue, my lips, my face and down my throat. I wanted it, all of it and more, and I had to have more, god yes. I sucked at it furiously, louder and louder he howled, into the windy night.
?Fuck! Ben! Yea, yea fucking suck my dick!? I looked back up at his body his hands stroked his abs and moved up, the tee shirt getting pulled up with it and I saw those luscious pecs glisten in the moonlight. His lats spread as he lifted his arms and played with his pecs, teasing his nipples as he held his shirt up with his chin. He bit his lip, those full lips, and that wicked smile, he was close I could see, I could taste, thicker and thicker the cum leaked out. His head was rolling, he cried out in pleasure into the silence, his cock was harder now, my lips were pressing against a wet, cum soaked steel rod. Both hands grabbed my head and he pulled it in, fingers gripping my hair and almost pulling a handful out. For a second I was suffocated by the massive member, my nose at his groin and drowning in his musky aroma. And then, a tidal wave of cum flowed into my mouth. His strong lean body clenched as his balls emptied every drop down my plugged throat. He screamed into the sky in ecstasy before his mouth, wide and joyful, struggled and let out faint howl. His back arched and with eyes closed he gave a devious grin to the full moon that hid behind the wispy clouds.
I sucked, I swallowed and I struggled to get it all in one go; I licked my lips and wiped my chin with my hands and then licked them too. I polished off his dripping member which was still swollen but softened and began to bow when I was finished cleaning.
?Someone was in need of that,? he said down to me watching me ravenous cleanse his cock of every drop. He mussed up my hair affectionately as I finished by sucking his soft helmet and letting the ripple of post orgasmic pleasure tickle with his spine, he wobbled on his feet.
?I?ve wanted you for so long.? I gasp, looking up at him with admiration, my own cock still hard and poking out of my jeans.
?I know,? he said, he was so confident, not cocky but knowing, it was a quality I found arousing from watching him from afar, not the wilted flower like me. ?But I had to wait, make it memorable.?
?Keep me eager??
?Not quite? As the clouds passed over, and the sky was clear, the full moon shone brightly and filled the woods with a pale glow. His hands moved over his t-shirt and jeans, struggling to remove them in his daze but this was different, he wasn?t just dizzy but almost drunk., and why was he trying to strip? He rocked back and I had to reach up and grab him to stop him from toppling over. As one hand held his back from under his tee and the other cupped that solid rear I felt his skin burning against my hand.
?You alright??
?Bit early? he mumbled. His hands ran through his shaggy brown hair and his bicep caught my eye. It was bigger, swollen now from grapefruit to melon in a single flex, the sleeve began to rip as the muscles up his arm began to grow, opening up for massive striated delts. His pecs filled out, thick and fuller, bursting out from the dark blue veil, the tear split the fabric down the deep gap between the huge slabs of muscle. His shoulder began to spread and those generous lats winged into a massive wall of thick muscle, spreading and pulsing further and further out, blocking the light from the student campus in the distance. The wave followed down the other arm, veins snaked and pumped around his other bicep and webbed over the striations of his ripped forearm. And this is where it got weird for me, as a massive swath of brown fur sprouted on the back of his forearm. It hung longer from his elbow, swaying in the breeze, a thin trail between the bulbous muscles to fade to the back of his clawed hands. I checked the other arm and the same. His fingers traced up his t-shirt and effortless he ripped it off, his brick-like abs bulged insanely, his whole core area was a rock hard column of ripped muscle, thick fibres stretching from side to side, spreading up into his lats.
His cock had hardened again, thicker and bigger the steel rod was a bollard of leaking meat, sitting on a bed of fur that coated his balls and thickened this treasure trail, spreading out from the massive member that hung between the valley of two huge cut quads, that ripped down the side of his jeans. His butt grew into two muscled orbs, the back split open and a shaggy tailed burst through. The bottom of his jeans and those Converses were tatters as cut calves exploded forth above a pair of canine clawed feet as more fur, running up his leg and fading into stubble below the knees. I looked back up as his head rolled back as if the transformation and growth was one long endless orgasm and as quickly as the rest, his face, hair, his whole head painless morphed in a grey-brown wolf?s head. Nose growing out on a muzzle that curled back to reveal longer teeth, but it wasn?t an angry show of power, just a familiar devious smirk. He shook his head, releasing the pony tail of fur and letting it trail down his neck and end between his shoulders. He howled hungrily into the night, his pose typical werewolf but with a seven foot Olympian body, ripped, bulging and vascular under the pale moonlight.
He caught his breath, pecs puffing out to show off the thick tuft of hair between them and looked down at me, ravenous. I wasn?t sure whether he was going to face fuck me again or eat me. He took a few steps forward and presented himself to me.
?So,? came a deep voice from behind those pearly white jaws, ?what do you think?? I was fucking terrified, the biggest crush of my life turned into a fucking werewolf! What the fuck do you fucking mean what the fuck I am fucking thinking! I stumbled back on a few steps, my heart pounding in my chest, so hard I thought it was going to break through my ribs. ?You don?t have to look so terrified? he chuckled.
?You?re a werewolf!?
?Hmm. Predictable,?
?A werewolf?!?
?The real deal.?
I looked over him again, I was oddly conflicted. It wasn?t quite David Naughton but no exactly Jacob Black either (pop culture geek, what can I say). It was still his body, a human body, just with more hair in places, a tail swishing above his perfect rump, claws on his hands and feet, oh, and the wolf?s head sitting on his shoulders. His big, broad, muscley shoulders? The wolf was oddly arousing.
It was dominating, bigger, stronger than me, more so than Jack was before. He was ripped, his body gorged in muscle, the thickened treasure trail and fur gave the pretty boy, an element of a real man. His body and his stance was beaming with raw animal passion and a sexual drive he was dying to unleash upon me. And yes I have to admit, his new face, the look, wasn?t some flesh hungry man-eating wild feral murderous wolf, it was more boy hungry, manhood guzzling, wild feral puppy, and a cute puppy at that. I like cute puppies, and was developing an attraction for this sandy brown husky. I can?t believe I am actually considering this but something about him, his confidence, his smell, his body, it reeked of ?come lick me, worship me?. I hadn?t realised I had taken steps towards him and was stroking his pecs, I had to snap myself back into reality but still I couldn?t take my hands off of him.
?You?re so big,? my fingers tried to squeeze the solid wall of muscle but it was like granite. He lifted his arm, flexing the cannonball of a bicep.
?You love big guys don?t you?? he snarled playfully with a wink. He lowered his arms and reached under my shirt, gentle with his claws and stroked my pec in return. ?Pretty big yourself.?
?Not as big as you.?
?Want to be?? what sort of stupid question was that, of course I did, I would give anything to be his size, I work my arse off trying to get to his size. As though he?d read my mind, his muzzle pulled back to reveal his sharp toothed grin. It was scary and arousing at the same time ?Good thing you swallowed every drop?
?What?? I began to feel a heat in the pit of my gut, a slow rumble behind my abs, he gave me that wicked grin again, taking a few steps back.
?You bastard,? I said with a chuckle as I felt the heat spread over me, god it was so hot, I felt like I was roasting in the Spanish sun.
?You might wanna strip? Jack suggested stroking his wet cock, streams and streams of cum drenched the cold grass as the pre leaked from his head. ?You?ll still need them.?
I tried to, but in the delirium of ecstasy my limbs were weak, I just had enough balance to stand there and sway to the wind and the pleasure. My head hung back and my eyes rolled under the lids. For a brief moment I saw the giant white orb hang above me in the night sky. Jack?s hands reached around from behind, I hadn?t noticed he?d moved. He took my jacket and slid it down my thickening limp arms. Tugged on my jeans and gave my balls some room to swell. I couldn?t open my eyes but I could feel it happening, the skin splitting open but not painfully and the thick fur sprouting out, my face changed, I could smell things with my snout that went further from my eyes as my head stretch out forward, my ears, firm and perked above my head. A bushy tail waggling between my butt cheeks, still trapped within my jeans and tickling the back of my thigh. My whole body was hard and aching, clenched tight and paralysed, as I swelled, stronger and bigger. My pecs heavy and hard crushed my lungs against the thick walls of my back. Out of air, I dropped to my knees, my massive thighs splitting my jeans open and my tail breaking free. My snout became buried in the damp grass as I failed to get my shifting, swelling arm to hold me up. The musky smell of my body and his, so strong and pungent, I was aroused without bound. I sat up on the floor, rocking back on my thighs and causing them to split me jeans along the seams, and looked upon myself. My body was adorned with ripped muscle, I could hardly see my abs below my thick jutting pecs, only my new endowment standing to attention and begging relief. I reached over to stroke, and startled myself. I had to let go, it was so sensitive, even the slightest touch was a wave of unimaginable pleasure. I had to do a double take, my hands had the same thick clawed fingers like Jack, covered in the jet black fur that matched the hair on my head. A thin line trickling up the outside of my forearm, more under my balls, my calves, a small puff trapped in the deep chasm of my pecs. I clenched my fists and tensed my arms, and flexed, my whole body popped out an extra few inches, a squeezed my pecs and biceps tight and curling them under my pecs, the veins and fibres jutted out.
?Fuck yea!? I grunted lifting my arm for a double bicep, they were huge, massive mounds on my arms and lats stretched out wildly.
Hands came from behind again, reaching around my wide back; they covered and stroked my body, squeezing my pecs, the massive mould of muscle on my shoulders, brushing up and down my abs.
?You like?? he snarled.
?I?m fucking huge!?
?Easy big boy, don?t let it get to your head.? He grabbed my cock and my body seized. His thighs slid down beside me and I grabbed onto them tightly, my fingers digging in deep into the muscle the sensation as he beat my cock was unbearable. I swung my head back, resting it on his broad thick shoulders, my body so close to his I could feel his heaving chest against my back and the thick wet cock sliding against my spine. I tried to contain myself, but it hurt, all I wanted to do was cum in torrents and howl wildly.
He let it go, his hands moved around to the waist band of my jean and briefs and he yanked them down to revealed a firm, tight and willing arse for his massive member, a tail wagging happily above those orbs. He hugged my body, locking it in his strong iron grip. It was warming and cosy, had I not realised what he really wanted. Without warning or taking it slow for my tight hole, he ploughed his massive cock deep within me. I howled out in the agony and ecstasy, the shock of it all making me instinctively try to flinch away, but he, the stronger boy, wrestled me down. I screamed, barked, howled and grunted, my voice getting carried and echoing through the woods as I was getting fucked wildly on all fours. His hips jack hammered back and forth pounding his pelvis into my arse cheeks, the long wet meat pulling the firm globes of muscle wider to take his immense girth. He was ramming that deep into me, relentlessly, fucking my brains out so hard I couldn?t breathe.
?Fuck you?re so tight,? he growled into my ear. He had one arm on the floor beside mine and the other grappled my body around the chest. With a tighter hold he pummelled me deeper. His fat cock sliding in and out of me, I could feel is balls smack against me and him pull out until the head was left. I couldn?t speak, I could just about breathe, my body was trembling under his submission, electrified and tingling all over, my fur stood on end. My arse parted wider, his cock was hardening again, I knew what this meant.
?Fuck fuck fuck fuck,? he grunted louder and louder, so forceful, he drove himself deeper and harder into me. His body arched back, I could feel this as it pulled on his cock and there it hit the spot, my spot. My body blazed and I was alive. I wasn?t even touching myself but my own cock was now rock hard, the pressure swelled in my balls it hurt so bad it was about to explode. Jack howled one last howl, jets of scorching cream firing shot after shot, crashing against the wall of my hole. Hot streams from my own shaft blew, the pleasure forcing my back to arch. I found myself in his embrace as a fountain of hot white cream coated my bulging torso.
I went limp, gasping for breath, Jack managing to keep me from falling and close to his body.
?That was intense!? I wheezed, my body shuddered as it huddled against him, I could feel his hot breath against my ear. He reached around, fingering off the cum that leaked from his cock. Oh god, his cock was still hard and still in me.
?Want to be like this forever?? He asked, hanging his finger before me, coated in hot sweet dripping cum.
?What??
?Eat it,? he ordered. I looked at, I would have swallowed it, I would swallowed every drop of cum, licked his dick and his body clean but I just sat there starring at it, what did he mean ?like this forever?. ?Do it!? he barked pleadingly. His cock slowly shied away and slipped out, the sensation made me jerk, as I turned to face him, I saw Jack, as in Jack, no Jack the werewolf, he sat looking up as I towered over him, his body, big but by no means as big as can be, bare in the naked moon with his torn t-shirt and tattered jeans hanging from his thighs.
?Swallow it? he begged, holding the finger closer to me, ?quick!? up to my nose I scent of musk and sweat, his scent filled my head. I became dizzy when my semi hard became limp, lightheaded the blood rushed from my veins and deep into my body, the tight confines of the jeans became loose, my body ached and twisted from its new shape, the cold of the night was felt on my skin as the fur faded away and I found myself closer to ground.
I was gone, the full moon was still in the air but we were both human again.
?FUCK!? he screamed looking at me. What was wrong with him? Wasn?t I good enough more? ?Fuck!? one more time, he crawled across the floor and brushed through the dry leaves to his jacket, trying to scrambling together all his belonging and run, but he was still dizzy, same as me. We were both in the same state, I felt weak, tired, drained. ?Fuck,? he whimpered head buried in the grass as hurled over. ?Go on!? he yelled at me, ?fuck off, run a mile! Shit!? he cursed.
?What is you fucking problem??
?Why didn?t you take it!? I paused. I didn?t know, I didn?t have an answer. I?d hesitated, I wasn?t sure, I mean, ?forever?, that?s a long time to be a werewolf. He rolled back up onto his knees, from the side I could see light tears glistening like the stars.
?They ran a mile didn?t they?? it was a stab in the dark, but I?ve had a crush on Jack for months now. When I first saw I felt high and immediately crashed into the Earth when someone mentioned his boyfriend. High again after a break up and smash, a new boyfriend. So, I guess he told them? ?They left you didn?t they? When you told them about, you know, the real you??
?I thought you wouldn?t care, you don?t know me, you were just gagging for a fuck!? He screamed. I had no idea. Beneath the confidence, the cockiness, I thought he was hot and he knew it, but it was just a veil to hide this monstrous side of him. He may be a werewolf, a powerful beast that comes out with the full moon with a body that could crush bones, but he was still human. Still vulnerable. He was more like a puppy than I realised.
I walked over, knelt down beside him, weaving one arm under his and grasping the inside of his thigh. I rested my head on his shoulder. My body warmed against his, I could feel the chill on our skin fading when we touched, and hugged tighter.
?I didn?t run.? I said, he turned to face me and his sad face broke into a slight smile when his face relaxed, ?can I take you out for walks??
?Fuck you,? he chuckled, that smile, that beautiful smile, cheeky smile, still with a devious tilt, had widened across his face, bringing the light back.
?I could get you bowl,? I giggled, ?have your name on it,? he just laughed, again and harder.
?Fuck you.?

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Greggrth For This Useful Post:
ostrogoth1 (April 15th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options