The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to lkjhgfdsa's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2010, 08:19 PM

lkjhgfdsa is on a distinguished road
Late Night Snack 2: First Taste

PART 2

My cock was instantly drive-you-crazy hard the moment Matt grasped it. His meaty hand shoved roughly down the front of my jeans, the thick cords of sinewed forearm muscle playing and twitching through his paper-thin olive skin as he squeezed my dick hard, fucking painfully and orgasmically hard. His other beefy forearm still pinned me against the freezing-cold dumpster, crushing my throat, making me lightheaded as I fought to breathe. But even as I struggled for air, the pleasure of blacking out was made impossible and even undesirable by the fucking intensely deep throbbing pleasure of my own dick.

I looked downward, past the edge of the thick forearm pressed against my throat, and my effort was rewarded with a glimpse of the heavily muscled arm shoved down my jeans, the play of pulsing veins spidering across it. Despite my lack of air I somehow sighed in deep pleasure, which Matt instantly rewarded with a pulsing, cock-pounding, upward-rolling squeeze of his powerful hand. In one fluid motion, his thumb and index finger tightened crushingly hard against the base of my thick shaft… and then rolled the vice-grip pressure immediately to his middle finger while the index pressure loosened… and then his ring finger tightened powerfully in turn… then his pinky pressed in… his thumb working in rhythm the entire time, the whole jerking roll upward immensely and crushingly and insanely pleasurably painful. My eyes rolled back in my head and my cock grew impossibly bigger, swelling harder and harder. Matt smiled and grunted and squeezed even harder in turn, rolling his meaty fingers in turn along my dick, over and over again, forcing pre-cum out with every squeeze.

His chest was pressing heavily against me know, crushing against me, preventing the little air I could get into my throat from reaching my lungs. I tried to focus. His thick forearm—the one with the hand working my dick—pressed hard into my abdomen as he leaned the full force of his muscular bulk into me. I groaned and Matt planted his feet and shoved even harder, rolling his thick fingers impossibly firmer and tighter along my cock, pulling his hand along my hard shaft… demanding yet preventing my cumming… oh God… oh God!...

“Matt?” said a girl’s voice.

It was Carly, the dark-haired waitress who’d been shutting down the restaurant with us. I could make out her well-endowed silhouette past Matt’s powerfully sinewed shoulder, as she stood in the yellow light of the open doorway, just a few feet away.

“What’s going on?” she asked, her 18-year-old eyes working hungrily over Matt’s heavily muscled body… taking in his insanely thick, rippling back… his fucking wide, heavy lats… his incredibly powerful shoulders… his tight muscle ass… all flexed and working with incredible power as he forced himself against me…

Matt looked me dead in the eyes and grinned wickedly. He gave my cock one last incredibly fucking hard squeeze—fucking painfully and unbelievably harder than any of the work he’d done so far. I came instantly, and I came hard, so very fucking hard, blowing my load straight there in my pants, the spasms coming again and again and again. Matt pulled his hand from my jeans and examined the salty cream on his palm for just a moment before wiping it off on the leg of his brown corduroys. He released me, stepped back, and turned to face Carly in the doorway. My knees buckled and I sank to the ground, leaning against the dark filth of cold, cold dumpster, gasping for air and then looking up so as not to miss a single fucking moment of his muscle in motion. Such fucking incredible power! I couldn’t pull my eyes away from his monstrous, rippling body, despite my half-dead state. As Matt stood there eyeing Carly, my eyes traced down the lickable V-taper of his lats to rest on his tight bubble ass, his heavy, bulky hamstrings bulging through the tight corded fabric covering his legs.

“We’re just playing around,” Matt said to her, flashing his incredibly bright smile. But she wasn’t looking at his face, chiseled and square-jawed as it was. No way. She couldn’t keep her eyes off his insanely muscled chest, his deep, rock-hard abs, his superhero serratus tie-ins… the whole package capped off with immense shoulders and framed by insanely heavy biceps and forearms, pulsing with veins. Matt noted her pleasure and grinned, bringing his arms forward ever so slightly, making his thick pecs ripple with striations. He expertly and effortlessly tensed every single muscle of his body in a perfectly alternating way, manipulating the yellow light from the open doorway and the overhead bulb so that the play of light accentuated to the max his already impossibly, mind-blowingly ripped bulk.

“Looks like fun,” she said, her voice suddenly husky, her right arm subconsciously reaching up to finger her breast.

“You want in on the game?” Matt asked, and instantly, before she ever knew what hit her, powerfully tackled her to the ground, landing his heavy, sweaty bulk on top of her, grating her back across the frosty asphalt as he pushed her clear of the door, which slammed shut.

I thought I’d cum again. Matt was fully on top of Carly, pressing down heavily, holding her hands above her head with one powerful hand, driving them into the rough asphalt. His other hand ripped her pink buttoned blouse wide open and pawed under her bra. “Matt!” she moaned loudly and orgasmically, rolling her head from side to side against the rough ground. Matt’s hand left her breast, reaching to grab a fistful of her hair, anchoring her in place… and then he pressed even harder against her, grinding his fucking hard body into hers. He looked straight into her eyes for just a moment—just a flash, an evil grin—they sparkled with heat—and then he kissed her, hungrily, deeply, making her body arch against his with pleasure. He released her pinned arm and took her hair in both his hands, holding her head tightly so his kiss could push deeper, harder.

They were both grunting now, sucking hard. Carly’s hands reached up to Matt’s heavy shoulders, grasped them, and firmly moved down around his thick lats, reaching around them as far as she could, her fingers pressing firmly against his flesh. Matt squeezed her skull harder and raised his torso upward… and hers came with it, tied to him by the pressure of his hands and his deep, powerful kiss. He held her there for a moment, the two of them flexibly suspended, and then slowly moved her back down to the ground… his mouth very, very slowly relinquishing its grip… his teeth biting her lower lip in just enough gentle pain to cause insane pleasure. She sucked in a deep breathful of pleasure and moaned orgasmically as Matt lowered her back flat on the ground. Now he was sitting on top of her, motionless, looking down at her hungrily.

Carly’s eyes opened, and the moment they met his—Matt again plowed his body full against hers… this time wriggling down slightly, his heavy cock pressing thickly against his corduroys, pressing and grinding directly against her warm groin. Matt looked at her smooth flesh, her creamy soft shoulders that had been freed from the pink fabric of her blouse… and hungrily went to work. He licked the soft flesh, moist, tender. Shivers ran up and down Carly’s body and she pressed her groin against his, wrapping her arms around his striated low back and squeezing tight.

The first taste was not enough. Matt looked at the moist flesh and then attacked it with his lips, kissing, sucking, bruising, pushing hard pressure against her and pulling backwards with his hungry lips. He moved across her chest, licking and sucking and bruising, and then when he reached her other shoulder… he bit down.

Matt knew his strength. And he bit—not to break the skin—but to brand her. To mark her as his own. Angry read teeth marks rose up on her creamy white shoulder. Matt admired his work and then powerfully kissed the flesh again, sucking, licking hungrily, moving down between her breasts. He pulled her bra down, looked at the left breast, and bit again.

Carly shrieked, squealing and practically screaming with painful pleasure as Matt’s teeth gnawed against her flesh, again just hard enough to leave a gentle red mark. Her entire body convulsed at Matt reached her nipple and he gave an extra hard series of bites interspersed with soft flicks of his tongue.

Carly moved her hands to Matt’s enormous shoulders and clawed deep into them, scratching into the flesh and down his body, leaving red, raised welts on the hard, shredded muscles of his back, which flexed and relaxed and flexed and relaxed as he pushed his body up and down, burying his face in her cleavage and working each breast with his lips, his tongue, his teeth.

Carly’s orgasmic moans were continuous now. She brought her left hand to Matt’s head and grabbed his tousled hair. In an instant, Matt rose up, breaking free of her grasp, leaving her pinned between his thick thigh muscles, clutching her exploring hand tightly in his meaty paw. The muscles in his thick chest striated… those in his forearms swelled improbably, veins streaking over the surface… and Carly’s moans grew deeper and feverish as Matt crushed her hand painfully. As she started to shriek, he relaxed again, dropping her hand, and turning his full attention to her black waitress skirt.

Matt grabbed the bottom seam of the skirt between his two meaty paws and ripped it from the bottom up, exposing Carly’s tight, pink, wet-and-ready underwear. Carly’s eyes grew wide as she realized what was about to happen. With obvious effort—she’d been pinned harshly against the ground during this mauling, the gravel grating into her flesh—she sat up as quickly and as far as she could, toward Matt’s torso, and took her hands—her cleanly manicured one, as well as the purple, nearly crushed one that trembled as she tried to work her fingers—and undid the buttons of Matt’s corduroys. The fabric was strained to the max from his swollen, hard, incredibly thick cock, and his packaged instantly pushed forward, revealing black cotton underwear that Carly hungrily pulled downward.

She didn’t get far. Matt took a meaty paw and pushed her back to the ground. She hit it hard and smiled with pleasure. With his other hand, he ripped apart Carly’s underwear, and then he put his hands on Carly’s hips, one on each side, and plowed his huge, thick cock straight into her. She arched backward and he plowed deeper, deeper, her abdomen practically bulging outward as Matt’s enormous cock worked its way well into her belly.

Carly was shrieking again, practically screaming with uncontrollably pleasurable pain, as Matt grunted and shoved in and out, in and out, so incredibly hard and fast and deep, the muscles of his thighs and hamstrings bulging and pushing, his triceps practically popping out of his skin as they supported his heavily muscled weight above her body. Carly reached around his low back again, hanging on for dear life, yelling out orgasmically with each powerful thrust of Matt’s cock.

Matt arched his back and roared, a loud, deep, testosterone-laden roar as he shot his load, his bucking cock practically lifting Carly’s torso off the ground with each heavy spasm. She was lifted again and again as Matt shot and shot and his long, angry roar continued… on and on and on… the cumming rocking beating Carly against the ground again and again.

And then it was done.

Matt was panting with sexual effort. He pulled himself out of Carly, leaving her body limp on the ground, her hands splayed out to each side. She’d fainted, the victim of the most fucking, intensely powerful climax she’d ever experienced, and it had literally blown her mind. Her face was turned to the side, hair tousled, grains of gravel pressing against her soft cheek.

Matt stood over her, his entire muscular bulk still flexing, like each of his muscles were having their own individual orgasms. Like his cock might be having one still, just looking down at the conquered, beaten body of Carly who he had claimed. He clenched his fists, flexed even harder, almost daring her to wake so he could plow into her again. Then—oh my fucking God—Matt turned to me as he stuffed his still-hard cock somehow back into his brown corduroys, which were already skin tight from his tight muscle ass and bulging thigh muscles. I was hungrily taking in his heavy muscular glory when I realized—Matt was looking me straight in the eye.

There was a quiet moment. Then Matt squatted down by Carly, took his index finger, and scooped some of his plentiful, salty cum from her inner thigh. He looked at me meaningfully before rising to his full muscular height.

I couldn’t break my eyes from his as he walked towards me. I felt my body tremble from his sheer presence as he squatted beside me, his thick rippling body ripe with musk and just inches, mere inches from me.

Matt raised the index finger that dripped with salty cream. He took his other meaty paw and pinned my neck back against the dumpster, his thick fingers encircling the bruises left by his heavy forearm just minutes before.

“Have a taste,” he said, holding the finger to out to me.

With effort, I broke his gaze. I could smell the sweet salty juices just inches from my mouth. I looked at the milky sheen… studied it momentarily… and licked.

Matt’s fingers tightened oh-so-slightly yet quite frighteningly around my airway. “Make it a good one,” he grinned.

I licked again, imagining that Matt’s finger was his cock in my mouth. I didn’t just lick. I sucked. I nibbled. I worked it. Eventually Matt slid the finger from my mouth with a slurp and stood, his entire, threatening, fucking massive muscular bulk standing over me, flexed as if for battle.

“Like it?” Matt asked darkly. “You’d better. Because I’m going to play a lot rougher with you than I did with her.”

Last edited by lkjhgfdsa; October 16th, 2010 at 09:45 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2010, 08:21 AM
The Beast Master

otkuman2003 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to otkuman2003 Send a message via MSN to otkuman2003 Send a message via Yahoo to otkuman2003
fucking hot!
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite

Last edited by otkuman2003; October 16th, 2010 at 01:02 PM.
  #3   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2010, 11:31 AM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by otkuman2003 View Post
fcking hotn
I couldn't agree more
  #4   Add to lkjhgfdsa's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2010, 03:07 PM

lkjhgfdsa is on a distinguished road
thanks

Thanks guys. One more (final) chapter coming up.
  #5   Add to wantulots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2010, 06:11 PM

wantulots is on a distinguished road
REALLY looking forward to the next one haha

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size