The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Surveys & Polls
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Surveys & Polls Cast your vote or create your own polls here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to rlcmuddy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2010, 05:23 AM

rlcmuddy is on a distinguished road
nude workout

Have you ever worked out it a gym nude? Were there more than one person there? What was your reason for the nude workout?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to gralla's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2011, 08:51 PM

gralla is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to gralla
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlcmuddy View Post
Have you ever worked out it a gym nude? Were there more than one person there? What was your reason for the nude workout?

I take every chance to work out in the nude and have done so many times. Not only alone, but also with some of my friends.
Grown up in Europe, nudity is nothing - I am so used to it, and I also belong to nudist clubs.
This one time I went back to Europe, a friend of mine invited me to his villa on the lake, where he has a beautiful glassed in private gym with pool and spa.
When I got there he had about 6 other guys there and after a while we all went to his gym and all of us took our clothes off. We exercised for a long time, then spent time in the pool and spa, all naked, and everyone was very happy indeed!
It is a wonderful feeling when you do this naked, especially in a private gym on the lake, wonderful views and mirrors all around you. I know it is not for everyone, but I know a lot of guys who do it.
Hope more guys think that way!
  #3   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2011, 09:39 PM

suma is on a distinguished road
gralla, great experience. But it def sounds like not something vast majority of folks could ever experience. How many of us have wealthy European friends with villa in Swill Alps with lakeside spa & gym?

Not withstanding, I have gone semi-nude at the gym once or twice (stripped down to j-strap)
always late in evening after closing, where somehow i managed to remain behind after the place was closed. if I wasn't alone maybe one person was there like a disinterested night staff person.
My reason? it's very erotic, love the feeling.
  #4   Add to Riko's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2011, 12:37 PM

Riko is on a distinguished road
Smile After Hours

Had a buddy who managed my gym and he knew I was a nudist so for about a year he let me stay late once or twice a week with a couple of other guys and work out nude after he had shut the gym to the public. I found out later that he had all of our workouts and other "activities" on a security camera so he had a great time watching us too!
  #5   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 17th, 2011, 09:17 AM

Ragetiger is on a distinguished road
I think sooner or later I'll brave myself to do some lifting in the nude. I think it'll be worthwild experience, especially if there's someone else with me.

I do keep a few other shots in the scraps folder http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ragetiger/

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options