The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2010, 05:20 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
The Beef Cake 3

Back again with part 3, hopw you all enjoy, let me know

I don?t know what time we fell asleep, mainly because all I remember is blacking out after Ian?s 4th orgasm. Ian?s libido was well and truly through the roof, he just couldn?t seem to get soft again, constantly hard and begging for a release. At first, I was more than happy to be ravished by Ian, but there?s only so much attention my arse can get. I mean, he?s huge!

Either way, I woke up at about 6, my head on Ian?s rock hard, but surprisingly comfy, bicep. His arms were spread out, one leg hanging over the edge of the bed and his other stretched across to my side. He was still naked of course, but the sheet had amazingly managed to cover his crotch up, but it couldn?t hide the size he was packing now. Even after the abuse my arse had suffered? or enjoyed, from that thing, I still couldn?t help but stare at it in awe and arousal.

I pried my eyes off of it and headed out to get some breakfast. Or at least I tried to. Walking was? difficult. I waddled a bit, wincing with each step. When I got into the main part of the flat and felt the chill, it got worse. It seemed we?d left the window open last night, letting in a burst of wintery air. I hobbled back to my room to grab my dressing gown before heading into the kitchen for some warm toast and a steaming cup of tea.

As I was munching away, perched tentatively on the stool, I felt the floor tremor as Ian plodded in, stuffed in a pair of tiny boxers. Well, they weren?t tiny for a normal guy, but on Ian, they looked tiny. There were a few tears and splits at the top of his legs but the front was still intact. It was weighed down with an unmissable crotch bulge though, pulling the waist down dangerously low, way below the lower bricks of his impressive abs. He grabbed the great big bulge to adjust it as he came further in and took the tea I?d made for him.

?Ah, these boxers are so tight!? he grumbled.

?Turn around for me? I said.

?Why??

He turned round, his huge crotch swinging meatily. When he was halfway, I got a sight of just how far his crotch bulged out! But then when he was all the way round, I got to see what I wanted. That perfect arse of his straining the back of his boxers, the legs high up and revealing a glimpse of his cheeks. Despite the fact it hurt, I got a boner.

?Ian, you have the best ARSE!? I laughed, still staring at it. ?I don?t know what I like better; your arse or your pecs?

Ian chuckled, wiggling has arse cheeks at me. I watched, mesmerized as they jiggled, and then when he flexed them, they bulged out, becoming rock hard. The back of his boxers split, the gash spreading out right over his crack. He stopped his jiggling and flexing to look over his shoulder at his boxers.

?I?m blaming you for that? he chuckled, looking back up at me before turning round and heading for the stool. He lowered himself into it hesitantly, then when he was sure it could hold his weight, he smiled. ?So, how you feeling today??

?You watched me waddle out of bed didn?t you??

?Oh yeah? he said proudly.

I kicked his shin under the counter.

?That?d didn?t hurt?

?First, I wouldn?t wanna hurt you, and second, if I did, I?d be using a mallet or something to get through all that muscle?

He laughed and flexed his pecs. ?Too right?

?I?ve gotta ask. How did you do it??

?It all fell into place last night. After I was? getting over my frustration at Max, I suddenly realised that the best way to grow is to go for testosterone levels. But, to avoid the downsides of steroids, I wanted to work it from the source. You see, this formula targets the balls and the adrenal glands, increasing their testosterone production rates, which for the balls creates a physical swelling, as I?m sure you noticed. Anyway, I?ve focused more on the production of testosterone with anabolic effects, which are responsible for muscle mass and bone density. So, when the body starts producing more testosterone, it?s almost like a second puberty, but much more powerful, it?s almost instantaneous?

?But,? he continued, ?when I came to planning on putting it in a cake, I realised that only half of the formula would survive the heat of the oven, and if I tried to add it all after, it wouldn?t be as effective. So, I put half of the formula in the cake mix, and then added the rest in icing on top. That way, when it?s being digested, the two halves of the formula can mix and blend together to send it through the body. It doesn?t take long surprisingly, it?s almost like the formula can affect the glands as soon as it enters the body?

?Wow? I whistled. ?That? made absolutely no sense to me, but the evidence speaks for itself doesn?t it?? I chuckled, reaching forward to poke and grope his pecs again.

?That they do? Ian chuckled back, making them dance as he lifted his arms to for an impressive double bi, that got my already achingly hard cock all the harder.

?So? what are you gonna do with it?? I asked. ?The formula and recipe I mean?

?I?m gonna do what I?ve always wanted to do. I?m gonna open up my own bakery. You know I didn?t want to be a pharmacist, I don?t mind working on formulas and biology, but I love baking. I could sell a few of my muscle growth cakes to bodybuilders for some extra cash, then open a bakery for normal cakes, but I?ll still sell the muscle ones for select clientele?

?That sounds cool. I can just imagine you in a bakery, standing behind the counter in your apron?

?Yeah, but I?ll probably have to wear something under that one. Health and safety, it?s a pain?

I chuckled. ?You know? not to tell you how to run your imaginary business, but? it wouldn?t be very cost effective if you only had to sell one cake to make a guy as huge as you. Could you like? reduce the potency or whatever, meaning they have to eat more to get as big as you?

?Why Jamie, I had no idea you could be so devious? he laughed, but clearly looked pleased with the idea, his eyes staring off into the future with a smile on his face. ?This is gonna be brilliant?

?And how about Phil and Shane? Do your friends get a discount??

?Oh yeah!? he said, roaring with laughter, his pecs bulging and rippling with the power of his laugh. ?I bet Phil?ll pop at the sight of me?

Just then we heard the low buzz of the intercom. ?We?ll just have to wait and see won?t we?? I chuckled.

?What??

?Phil left a file over the weekend and apparently he needs it today. He said he was gonna pick it up this morning?

?Ooh? Ian chuckled, rubbing his hands together evilly, his biceps bulging against his forearms as he bent his arms. ?Wait, let me hide?

?How are you going to hide all that muscle?? I chuckled as I hobbled to the door. I pressed the call button, ?Hey-lo??

?Come on you homo let me in? said Phil lightly. ?I?m gonna be late?

?OK, come on in then? homo?

I heard him chuckle before I took my finger off the call button and instead pressed the red one. I held it for a few seconds and then unlocked the door before hobbling back to the kitchen.

?I hope you?re out of sight? I stage whispered over my tea as I took a sip.

I heard Ian snicker before he muffled it with his hand. Not long after, Phil came in, heading straight for the kitchen. He stopped in front of me and I held up the file he was after. He grinned and sighed in relief, adjusting his suit before taking it with thanks.

?Right, I?d better head out? he said, checking his watch just as Ian stepped into the kitchen, walking on his tiptoes. He came up right behind Phil, his shoulders going like he was working a jackhammer as he tried not to burst out laughing. His pecs were perfectly level with Phil?s head, which was positioned right between the two shelves of muscle. He started to step back, his mouth opening to say bye, when his head bumped into Ian.

He froze, jaw dropping. Ian was crying with suppressed laughter, those huge shoulders of his shuddering and his pecs rippling against Phil?s head. He managed to swallow his humour to set his two huge hands on Phil?s shoulders. Phil didn?t turn his head, but his eyes shot down to look, and I swear, they bulged even wider.

?Morning Phil? Ian rumbled in the most sexiest voice I had ever heard. I bet Phil could feel it rumble through his pecs.

I leant forward slightly, looking over the edge of the counter to see Phil at full attention, his trousers tented with a mighty boner. Ian stepped a bit closer, and I saw him roll his hips, no doubt grinding his cock against Phil?s butt. Phil shuddered, and I swear I saw a wet patch spread from his cock.

?Ian? he stammered. ?Rape me. Now?

I saw the lust in Ian?s eyes, saw his muscles tense and ripple, heard his boxers straining, stitches popping and knew what was coming next. I snatched up my tea and toast, spinning out of the way just as Ian slammed Phil onto the counter I?d just left. I saw Ian?s cock burst out of his boxers, his powerful cock far too big to be contained at its fully hard size. The horny muscle god then grabbed Phil?s trousers, snapped the belt and then shoved them and his boxers down. Without warning, he bucked his hips and his cock slide straight into Phil?s arse. Nothing could have stopped the mighty power Ian?s rippling thighs had put behind that thrust.

Ian roared and Phil screamed in bliss, his hands shooting out to the edge of the counter, gripping onto it so tight his knuckles went white. His cheek rubbed against the counter as Ian fucked him long and hard. I could see Phil?s eye?s rolling in their sockets as he groaned and moaned, getting fucked by the powerful beastly god Ian had become.

I watched Ian roll his hips, his abs rippling and moving like muscular waves. Phil was at the mercy of this muscular, beastly god, and he loved every second of it. I wasn?t sure how to react; on the one hand, this was incredibly hot, and got my cock hard despite the fact it hurt, but on the other hand, these were two of my best friends and I felt bad watching them like this.

Thankfully, Ian gave a low roar, curving his back to press his pecs against Phil, pinning him to the table as he bucked his hips and his body shuddered as he came. Phil gave a cry of sheer pleasure as he came too, his swinging cock shooting on the underside of the counter and on my floor. A few globs landed on his trousers and shirt, but he didn?t seem to care.

He turned his head, reaching up for Ian?s head to pull him into a kiss, one Ian eagerly returned. At first, Phil was moaning quietly as they kissed, their lips smacking together, but then, all of a sudden, his eyes shot open and he pushed Ian off? well, actually, he may have pushed Ian, but it was Phil who moved!
Ian?s cock slid from Phil?s arse as he scrambled across the kitchen, struggling not to fall with his trousers and boxers round his ankles. He crashed into the counter beside me, looking wide eyed from me to Ian. The muscle giant?s brow was furrowed in confusion, and I was just staring at him with the same wide eyes expression.

?Holy fucking shit!? he cried. ?This is real?!?!??

?Erm? yeah? I said as Ian straightened up, folding his arms and making his biceps bulge against his thick pecs. ?Ian came up with his muscle growth formula and tested it on himself?

?No fucking way? whistled Phil in complete awe, his look of shock replaced by sheer amazement as he stared at Ian, who grinned back and lazily flexed one of his massive biceps. ?Ho this is so fucking awesome! He?s so BIG Jamie! Look at him! He?s so? fucking massive!?

Ian just chuckled and swaggered towards Phil, arms wide. He scooped him up in a tight muscle hug, all of his muscles bulging against my pale, hot friend and surrounding him with his hot caramel body. ?You know all the right things to say? the muscle god roared.

?Hey? I said, ?Phil, if you didn?t think this was real, then??

?What?? he said, shrugging, or at least trying to shrug, but unable to move within Ian?s hug, ?I dream about Ian getting big and fucking my brains out loads?

?You? you do??

?Yeah. Shane too? and sometimes both at the same time?

?Oh?

?Don?t worry, you?re there too sometimes?

?Well now your dreams come true? said Ian in a low voice, letting Phil slide down his body slightly. ?What would you like to do??

?Hmmm, well, first, I could help you wash up, and then we can get dirty with ferocious, wild, crazy sex. How?s that sound??

?Don?t you two have work?? I asked.

?Oh yeah? call in sick for me Jamie?

?Me too? said Ian, before he set Phil down and they ran off to the bathroom, Phil throwing his clothes off as he went.

Shaking my head, and partially hating myself for being so responsible, I got ready, called in sick for my friends and then headed out to work. While I was there though, I couldn?t help but think about how big Ian was and what naughty fun he and Phil could be getting up to. But, as the day went on, I started thinking about a muscle bakery, and what would happen if my colleagues went there. By lunch time, I was unable to get out from behind my desk as I had imagined every guy in my line of sight growing huge right before my eyes, ripping out of their uniforms, flexing for each other before we all fell into a wild muscle orgy. When my eyes landed on Shawn, I couldn?t help but toy with that fantasy a little longer.

As the day was coming to a close, I had to use the bathroom. I was just washing my hands when Shawn came in.

?Oh, hey Jamie? he said cheerily, smiling at me in the mirror as he headed to one of the urinals. ?You getting ready to head home??

?Yep, the end of another day?

?Lucky? he chuckled as he unzipped his trousers. Now, I know he had a healthy sized cock, mainly because one day when we were in school, I?d snuck a look when he was having a piss. It?s kinda wrong that I did that, but hey, I was young. ?I?ve gotta stay for the night again. These extra projects they got me doing are really cutting into my workout time?

?They still have you doing them? You should be getting paid extra?

?Believe me, I think so too, and I could use the money, but I don?t wanna kick up a fuss?

?Do you need any help??

?Thanks mate? he said as he zipped his fly and came to the sink. ?But Mandy?s still helping me?

?Oh, OK? I said, trying to hide my rising dislike of that Mandy bitch. ?You know?? my words wavered a bit and the rest of my sentence got caught in my throat. I had to swallow quickly to continue, ?I think you still look pretty good?

?Thanks? he said, a bit absently in my opinion as he washed his hands. ?I wanna get bigger though, there?s this bodybuilding competition in a few months, and I was hoping to be a contestant, but with these extra hours I?m doing, I?m just not gonna gain get big enough for it?

A bodybuilder? Now I knew Shawn was big, but he was more? he was more of a mix of a swimmer or a gymnast, but not a big bodybuilder. Although, the thought of him strutting about in a little poser was definitely appealing, he was right; he wouldn?t be able to get big enough on such short notice? or could he?

?I think you?ll do fine Shawn? I said, unable to stop from smiling.

?Oh really?? h grinned back, looking so hot I could have died. ?And why?s that??

?I have faith in you?

?Awww, that?s nice mate, but I kinda need more than faith?

?You?ll be fine, I know how hard you work?

I raced home after that, parked haphazardly and then rushed upstairs. I was about to barge in, but I managed to calm myself down and open the door quietly. The usual smell of baking met my nose, which was a surprise, a pleasant one if I was honest, but still a surprise. I?d have thought Phil and Ian would be too busy fucking each other into sex comas, not spending their time baking. Ian wasn?t the kinda of chef who could put something in the oven and leave it to do other things; when he was in chef mode, he was exceedingly focused. Phil would be focused too, on Ian?s body. There was no way he would be able to wait for him to crack an egg let alone bake something!

I went into the kitchen, and sure enough I found Ian by the oven, having squeezed into another pair of boxers and an apron, standing by the oven, watching a tray of fairy cakes through the glass of the oven door. When I came in, he straightened up and put his finger to his lip.

?What?? I whispered. ?Will the cakes collapse if I make too much noise??

?No? he chuckled quietly. ?Phil?s asleep. He erm? couldn?t keep up with me?

I shared Ian?s big grin as my big muscled roommate looked exceedingly pleased with himself. And to be fair, he had every right to be. Phil always had the highest stamina when it came to sex? or at least he had.

?You know how heavily he sleeps? I said, in my normal voice.

?Yeah, but how else was I gonna get to the fact that I put Phil in a sex coma??

?I see your ego grew with you?

Ian just chuckled, lifting his apron up to remind me how big his ego was.

?So, you baking more muscle cakes?? I asked, crouching in front of the oven.

?Yep, made some less potent ones, like you suggested. Not sure whether to test them myself, or let you guys have some?

?First, I can?t believe you?re putting muscle growth formulas in ?fairy? cakes. And second, you?re sharing??

?Well yeah, of course I?m gonna share with my friends. Even if one of them wasn?t very supportive to my ideas?

?You?re not gonna let me live that down are you??

?Not for a while no. After all, you kept saying that this,? he flexed his biceps, ?can?t? flexed both biceps, ?happen?. He went into a most muscular, curving his back down till his head was level with mine. While I stared at his rippling, huge and strong body, he snuck a kiss and then straightened back up, grinning down at me.

?I see your libido is still sky high?

?It?s wearing down a bit now, or I would have you against the wall and half way to popping like champagne?

?Hey, I told you that one?

?Yeah, but I have the muscles and the moves to make it so?

I laughed, and then Ian laughed too, patting me on the back with his heavy hand. Just then, the buzzer on the oven went off. Ian snatched the oven gloves from the side and opened the oven, sending a wave of heat over both out legs. He pulled out the cakes and quickly set them on the hob, then kicked the door closed with his foot.

?I have to wait for them to cool? he said excitedly, pulling the oven gloves off and wringing his hands. ?But I wanna do it now! I wanna have more?

?What? You wanna get bigger??

?Fuck yeah? grunted Ian, turning on me with a huge grin. ?Wouldn?t you want to be? I wanna be so big I?d have trouble fitting through doors, that I have to duck when I?m inside, that people would turn just to watch me walk by. Come on, don?t you wanna see me grow??

?Well? yeah, I do but? Ian??

?Stop your worrying? he chuckled, patting me on the back, making my knees buckle. ?Relax, I?m not gonna go mad with power and start stuffing my face with these muscles cakes. I just? wanna get a little bit bigger?

?How big??

?I don?t know yet, but I?ll know when I get there?

With a reply like that, I knew we were begging for trouble. But I trusted Ian, I had to. He wouldn?t get too carried away, he had a good head on his shoulders. Or so I told myself.

When the cakes had cooled to Ian?s satisfaction, he asked me to help coat them in blue icing, but warned me not to taste the icing on its own. I was glad he?d told me, because the icing was always my favourite part of cakes, especially Ian?s homemade one.

I finished the last cake and looked over them all. It was hard to believe that these innocent looking fairy cakes could make guys swell and grow. I could see Ian was eager to try one, but for some reason, I didn?t. I wasn?t concerned with having one myself, I was thinking of a certain someone.

?Ian, do you mind if I take a few of these?? I asked hesitantly.

?Sure. How many??

?Erm? I don?t know. Three? Four??

?OK then, that?ll be ?5?

?What?! You?re charging me??

?No? he snorted. ?I?m only messing with ya. Mind if I watch you eat them??

?I?m not gonna eat them? I said, taking a few of the cakes and putting them in a tub I?d gotten from the cupboard.

?Well? that?s the only way they work Jamie. How do you think you?re gonna get big if you don?t eat em??

?They?re not for me?

?Then who are they for??

Who's Jamie going to give the cakes to I wonder? :-p Thank you all for the comments so far and I hope the story is still to your liking

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to anglekindle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2010, 07:56 AM
Way Too Tall

anglekindle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to anglekindle Send a message via Yahoo to anglekindle Send a message via Skype™ to anglekindle
I'm gonna need the address to this Bakery when it opens up >_> <_<....

#3   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2010, 11:31 AM
The Beast Master

otkuman2003 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to otkuman2003 Send a message via MSN to otkuman2003 Send a message via Yahoo to otkuman2003
another hot chapter... cant wait for more!
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite
  #4   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2010, 01:20 PM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
I'm really enjoying this story! Thanks for writing... I can't wait for Ian to have a couple more cakes either.

- Shamshad Khan
  #5   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2010, 03:52 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
aw... i wanted jamie to eat one of them at least.... but maybe he should invite his coworkers to taste one, then give another whole one just for Shawn.
Awesome funny hot chapter!!!!

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #6   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2010, 07:48 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
This is great, like a gay muscle-growth sit-com. :-)
  #7   Add to WannabeGiant28's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2010, 11:03 PM

WannabeGiant28 is on a distinguished road
This is an amazing story! Keep it up man, so far so good I need some of those cakes delivered to me too btw.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options