The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to lkjhgfdsa's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 11th, 2010, 10:11 PM

lkjhgfdsa is on a distinguished road
Late Night Snack 4: Final Bites

Matt?s thick index finger firmly pressed against and inched along the skin just above the elastic waistline of my tighty whities, his fucking-red-hot touch goosepimpling my soft, chilled flesh, which still dripped from the icy hosing he?d given me. He smiled and flicked the soft skin below my belly button, each impact sending warm anticipatory quivers racing through my nearly frozen body. He watched with interest as my dick swelled even harder through my briefs.

?That?s more like it,? Matt said, licking his lips, his dark eyes flashing. ?Impossible to ignore me now, isn?t it??

?Ignore you?? I gasped?barely getting the words out, in truth, because I was paying only as much attention to the conversation as I had to. I was much more focused on the churning butterflies in my stomach, on the way Matt?s immense muscular bulk squatted in front of me, his meaty chest and shoulders just inches from my face? his heavy biceps and powerfully built forearms rippling with thick, pulsing veins... Who would ever want to ignore this?

?That?s right, fuckface,? Matt growled. ?You?re gonna pay attention. Full attention. To me. Matt Sanders. Now. Watch this.?

His meaty left paw suddenly plowed straight, flat into my thin chest, his fingers spread wide, his chest and shoulder contracting into a fantastically thick, rippling display of power as he pushed my entire hard flat against the dirty, icy dumpster at my back, flattening me against the frozen metal. The air was compressed from my lungs and I struggled to breath as he held me pinned in place, so hard I thought he?d crack one of my ribs. My eyes blurred yet managed to trace the thick veins of his meaty forearm?

?I said watch THIS!? Matt roared, driving the full power of his heavy muscular weight directly through his arm and into my chest like a jackhammer, forcing my head to snap down and then back up so that I met his darkly flashing eyes. Matt grinned and licked his lips. Then he raised his right arm and flexed his incredibly fucking fantastic bicep, pumping it up and down, watching the meat swell and bulge and then relax and thicken, seeming to grow with every flex as it gorged with blood, its unbelievably hard peak threatening to split open his smooth olive skin? his heavy horseshoe triceps ripped with its own heads? his fist clenching and causing his powerful forearm to swell to frightening size and spiderweb with veins? and if I could have torn my eyes from that amazing arm, I might have seen Matt?s thick, dense shoulder ripping into its own clear heads? the thick tie-ins of his heavy chest striating with each flex? his wide, dark lat backgrounding the whole thing and indicating the impressive V-taper down to Matt?s hard, ripped waist.

But that arm. That fucking amazing arm!

Matt alternated between watching his own incredible muscular display and watching me worship his glory. Then he smiled at me again, and turned his full attention to his powerful arm? craning his bull neck and mouthing his bicep with his thick, full lips? sucking it? licking it? nibbling it. Matt?s tongue slid forcefully along his bulging rippling flesh? and then, unexpectedly, he glanced up and found me watching him worship himself. He smiled satisfactorily and his mouth continued to its awesomely powerful work. With each flex of his left arm, his right plowed even harder into my chest? when the left relaxed, the right relaxed its pressure on me as well? and these flexes I?m sure were timed to the pulses of Matt?s cock. They were certainly setting the pace for mine. It was like, with my eyes locked on his powerful display, and my breathing directed by the fucking hard pressure of his heavy weight, and the pressure coming and going in intense movements that echoed deeply through my cock and his? we were sharing this in orgasmic session developed exclusively to worship his body.

?Say my name,? he said huskily as he surfaced between bruising sucks of his bicep.

I tried to formulate words through my labored breathing and the intense buzzing blur of this fuckingly orgasmic moment. I was too slow.

?Say it!? he yelled, his face contorting with rage as he took that powerful flexing arm, hauled back, and roundhoused me with a square right hook. The punch hit my face in seeming slow motion? that block of muscle plowing straight for my jaw with frighteningly incredible speed? knocking my face hard to the side and against frozen dumpster. I saw stars and tasted blood. And I also saw him pulling back for another swing.

?Matt Sanders!? I shrieked, gasping, whimpering, desperately raising my pathetically thin arms up to shield my face. ?Matt Sanders??

?Damn right,? he smiled, his left arm suddenly releasing me from the hold against the dumpster. He stood and stepped back, looming over me, every heavy muscle thick and vein-streaked and clenched with power and clearly yearning to pound my ass into oblivion.

?Cute,? he said, reaching down a meaty paw to slap away my two bony white arms shielding my head.

I looked up in fear and somehow found the will to meet his eyes full on. ?Matt Sanders,? I said again.

He smiled. His muscles relaxed. I?m not sure how I could tell. They were still incredibly, frighteningly huge, rippling with power, flexing almost of their own will, sheened with a slight sweat despite the almost freezing-cold night air. But I no longer thought he was going to kill me. Yet.

?Your sister Marty?? I started. Wrong words.

?Fuck Marty!? he yelled, plowing his heavy fist?the same one that?d nearly knocked me out seconds before?into the dumpster beside my head, leaving a dent and chips in the paint. Clearly even in his anger, Matt had held back his strength on me. ?She?s the only one you ever cared about,? Matt continued fuming. ?And you two were assholes.?

It?s true. We probably had been assholes, at least in Matt?s eyes. But we were kids, you know? And back then, he?d been Marty?s annoying, scrawny kid brother?that?s all.

My friendship with Matt?s sister Marty was nothing. Honestly. Our moms had been friends and we?d played together as kids. Marty and I had made mud pies and looked for tadpoles in the pond at the park and snuck cookies from the kitchen counter. Matt always wanted to tag along?and the only time we let him, just one that I can remember, it was for the sole purpose of torturing him and getting him into trouble afterward.

I was suddenly afraid that perhaps Matt remembered that too. ?I thought your family moved away,? I gasped.

?I moved back.?

?Did everyone move back?? Wrong words again.

Instantly Matt?s muscles were swelling, tightening again in anger, his dark face sneering in a frightening, contemptuous rage.

?You mean, did my sister move back too?? he spat, and kicked the dumpster with fucking superhuman strength. ?Is that what you want to know? Is that what you?re fucking asking me? Because, let me tell, fuckface, that you really don?t fucking care.? He was breathing deeper, harder, his muscles twitching and flexing and shredding in frightening ways. ?Because the only one who matters to you now is me, fucker. I don?t you we?re gonna play?just you and me?and that?s exactly what you want, too. Isn?t that right, fucker?? And then?the last thing I expected?he ground into most muscular, a fucking fantastic most muscular, every thick, heavy, built-to-the-limit muscle in his upper body bulging and swelling and shredding into vein-streaked amazingness, his brown corduroys swelling also, each fucking thick leg muscle bulging improbably thick and hard and pressing the fabric skintight, his cuts and striations clearly showing through.

My cock was as hard and hot as about to go off as a fucking rocket.

Matt released the post and stepped close, straight over me, looking down intensely, each muscle flexing threateningly and aggressively. And then he grinned with dark pleasure. He reached down, hooked me under my arms, and pulled me roughly to my feet, pushing me back and propping me against the frosty dumpster. The water he?d blasted me with had started to form into small beads of ice and along the natural creases of my thin, soft skin.

He surveyed my soft body in the yellow overhead of the sole parking lot light. My frail torso and thin legs? the only thing on my, my damp white cotton briefs, which bulged with my warm, hard cock. He jiggled his pecs?unconsciously, I think?and cracked his neck, and then stood back and flexed a mind-blowing double bicep pose.

?Go to it,? he commanded. ?Lick.?

I did. I tore my frozen skin from the dumpster, wrapped my scrawny arms around his warm, fantastically thick and hard bulk as best I could, and attacked him hungrily with my mouth. I licked the salty sweat from his warm olive flesh, my tongue tracing hungrily up the cleavage of his pecs to the striated meat where his meaty chest tied into his heavy shoulders and thick neck. My hands rubbed into the striated muscles of his lower back, first feeling the tie-ins of his heavy lats, then moving down the ripped muscle to his thick cordoroy waistband.

?Keep going!? Matt ordered, wrapping his own heavy left arm around my slender waist, planting his meaty paw firm on my own flimsy lower back, and pulling me to him, flat up against his hard, muscular torso. My legs quivered beneath me and my knees almost buckled. No matter. Matt?s own fantastically built thighs held both our weight as he pressed me against his ripped body with his powerful left hand, letting my own hands continue exploring the heavy ripped bulk of his muscular back and bubble ass. My tongue slid up and down, over and across his left shoulder, my nose taking in his musky scent as I moved down his bicep and then hopped back over to his torso, kissing the flesh of his intercostals right under his left nipple.

?Don?t be so soft. Don?t be afraid,? he urged. ?You?re not gotta break me.? And then his voice got heavier, darker. ?But I won?t say the same for you.?

And instantly Matt shoved his powerful right hand into my cotton briefs, somehow pushing them down my thighs while simultaneously grabbing my warm dick in his meaty paw. He squeezed?painfully, incredibly fucking hard, and fucking long, a never-ending squeeze that grew tighter and tighter against the blood that gorged my growing dick?

?Hard!? Matt yelled. ?Hard!? And he somehow squeezed my swollen cock even harder?and I knew what he wanted. I stopped with the gentle kissing and started sucking, hard. My tongue bruised its way across his dark left nipple, sucking with intense pressure, teeth scraping in what I hoped were the right places.

Matt released his grip on my dick just enough to slide along its length with quick, painful friction, yanking his meaty fist towards my tip and then coming back to the base for another powerful, vicelike grip?and another rough yank. Over and over again. I momentarily lifted my lips from the skin of his thick torso, and felt the hand on my back instantly tighten, threatening me to get back to work. What should I pay attention to? The fantastically salty olive-colored bulk at my lips? Or the fucking burning orgasmic pain he was bestowing on my swollen cock? I chose his skin?and was instantly rewarded by a series of even harder, faster, more painful strokes, jerks, pulls?so fucking hard, so fucking intense?

And I blew, absolutely exploded, all over, mostly into his meaty, fist, the rest landing who-the-hell-cares-where. And Matt kept pulling, kept yanking, kept jerking, as I kept licking and sucking his hard-as-rock chest, that fucking built chest that pushed me backwards with his every intake of air and made me feel that every one of his breaths was my own?

I came? and came? and came? and then when I was spent, the painfully pleasurable sensation continued, with Matt?s firm hand continuing to stroke, coaxing every last drop of cum, taking me the furthest, making me the most exhausted I?d ever been.

My knees had given at some point. When, I didn?t know precisely. But again, it didn?t matter. Because Matt?s thick, meaty legs supported us both.

I released his nipple, completely spent, unable to suck more. Absolutely every remaining bit of energy in my pummled body had been channeled through my cock and yanked out by his hand.

But as I crumbled, Matt leaned backwards, looked me in the eyes, and grinned.

?Oh no. We?re not done yet,? he said. ?Now it?s my turn.?

Instantly Matt pushed me back again, hard, painful, against the solidly frozen dumpster. He sort of propped me in place there, his hands settling on my hips until I regained my balance and Matt was reasonably sure I wouldn?t fall.

Then Matt took his cum-covered right hand and scraped it into my own, coating both my palms and fingers with the sticky, steaming fluid. He rubbed my hands together against themselves, lubing them up nice and good, and then placed them on his thickly muscled chest. I was instantly awake again, alive with new sensation?first I had kissed this meat, and now I would rub it and worship it. However Matt wanted me to.

And he knew exactly what he wanted me to do.

He started by moving my hands in wax-on, wax-off circles across his heavy pecs. Then he guided me slowly down his thickly ripped abs and tights obliques, moving my palms in slow, sensual, deeply rubbing circles. He rubbed and rubbed until he saw me growing hard again. ?Of course you can?t resist me,? he said, pushing my thin hands harder and harder against his powerful, ripped muscles so hard I thought he?d break all my bones.

And then with a sudden lusty sneer, Matt shoved my hands downward, hard, fast, straight under the waistband of his brown corduroys, palming the lowest of his abs, fingering through his thick public hair? and then Matt pulled them up above his waistband, pressing my palms even harder into his abs, tracing the ridges between each one? and then shoved them down again, over and over, the friction of the cordoroy against my fingers tearing my cuticles and making them bleed?

?If you want me so bad, why don?t you do something about it?? Matt growled, and then, holding both of my hands, one in each meaty paw, clamped them on the seams of his fly and pulled.

?Aaarrggh!? I screamed in pain and also in orgasmic disbelief. Matt had forced my hands to rip apart the crotch of his corduroys. With my hands and his strength, his thickly bulging black cotton briefs were suddenly exposed.

?Well, get to it!? Matt commanded, moving my hands so they pulled his briefs downwards and allowed his hot, heavy, magnificent cock to bulge forward. He released one of my hands long enough to reach forward and palm my dick again?uumph!?and squeeze some freshly formed cum into his palm. He scraped that cum into my own hands?and suddenly he had both my hands on his dick, jacking it, working it, lubing it with my own cum, pulling that hard, hot, thick, heavy load? crushing my fingers between his own meaty hands and his fantastically swollen dick? jerking the whole length lubed with my sticky fluid? He started to grunt? bucking his hips in time with the pulls of our four hands along his rod? I could feel his hardness pulsing? his hands tightening more and more as we squeezed and pulled harder and harder?

Crack!

?Aaarrgh!? I screamed. Two of my fingers were broken, crushed between his hard dick and his insanely muscular grip. Matt didn?t care, kept moving his hands and mine against the hot flesh? and then, as his entire torso began to shudder with pleasure, his heavy shoulders rocking back and forth, his thick chest striating, his muscled abs sucking in harder and deeper with every breath?

?Down!? Matt roared, taking his right hand, planting it on my forehead and slamming my skull hard against the dumpster. Another fantastically measured show of control, especially given how clearly his insanely muscled body wanted to unleash everything it was holding in. I sank to my knees just short of blacking out. With his left hand, Matt still held my own crust hands to his hard, swollen cock? but now he released.

My hands fell to my side, bleeding, purple, swollen. And directly in my face?Matt?s fantastic, heavy cock.

?Suck it,? he said. ?Do yourself proud.?

My eyes grew wide and before I had a chance to respond, Matt?s right hand was in my hair, grabbing a great painful handful, and his left hand landed on my shoulder, squeezing tight and powering me ever harder to the ground? and he was squatting and using his grip on me to hold me in place as he powered his great heavy dick directly into my mouth. Its tip hit the back of my throat and I knew the entire thing was nowhere near yet in my mouth. And it was fantastic. I sucked and worked with my tongue, sliding around and around the rod, biting gently with my teeth, then sucking hard again? the tool growing bigger and harder as I worked its length?

I sucked as hard as I could and Matt?s grip on my head and shoulder tightened and he pushed in even deeper, filling my mouth to the point of choking. He began bucking as I sucked even harder and harder. Frantically now, I could feel Matt?s heavy muscles moving as he reached for my limp hands and placed them on his moving hips, seemingly urging me to hold on? hold on? as he bucked harder and harder, squatting low on his incredibly ripped thighs, leaning backwards and baring every thick, heavy, ripped, sweatsoaked muscle to the sheen of the stars and the parking lot light as he grunted and moaned and shoved and pushed and blew his entire load into my mouth, salty, sweet, sticky? I was choking and still he kept bucking, roaring out massively with the most fucking intense orgasm I?d ever imagined anyone could have.

And then it was quiet. I was slumping downward, to the side. Matt was stepping back, stuffing his heavy meat back into his briefs, pulling up his cords as best he could, his heavy, rippling muscles still beating with the pulse of orgasm.

?Not bad, fuckface,? Matt grinned, looking downward at my pathetic, bloody, nearly frozen body. He was squatting closely in front of me now, his heavy muscles steaming in the night air. His meaty paw reached up to my cheek. ?Imagine the fun we could have had.? He grinned darkly, and then quickly, so fast I didn?t even know what was happening, palmed my head and slammed it into the dumpster a final time.

I slumped entirely to the ground, oblivious to the cold gravel digging into my cheek as I lay sideways, watching Matt?s fantastically ripped bulk disappear into the night as I blacked out into the saltiest, sweetest sleep ever.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to rtulde's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2010, 08:26 PM

rtulde is on a distinguished road
More Please!

This story is so amazing. I can't believe it, but I care as much about why Matt is doing all this as I do about the mind blowing descriptions of his muscle. I hope he's a little more gentle with our narrator next time. Please let there be a next time! Thank you so much for writing.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options