The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to chimera0010's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2010, 05:07 PM

chimera0010 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to chimera0010 Send a message via Yahoo to chimera0010 Send a message via Skype™ to chimera0010
Grimm Tales: Hansel n Gretel

I know its been a while but I had trouble making it happen. Hope you enjoy.
-----------------------------------------------
case file: Hansel n Gretel

Alexander von Grimm sits in the classroom as usual. With class about to begin he drops the book and lets it open to a random story within its old pages. He watches intently as the book opens up to the tale of Hansel n Gretel. He liked this tale, just a shame it was also a short story for every one to know about. Now how would he work this he wonders. The students begin to file in, first Ann dressed in her usual sports gear after running track. Then he expected Sarah to show up but lately shes been missing his classes. For that matter she seemed to have vanished from the school altogether, he didnt even see her move into his dorm building like the others have.

He shrugs, guess she will be delt with later. Then comes his new target. He loves being a teacher with a fine selection f test subjects. The Kessler twins Bobby and Dorothy Graham. Brother and sister, as different as day and night. Dorothy was known through the school as a whore while her brother was known as a goody toe shoes whimp. However there is also been domestic disuputes he hears from the teacher's lounge that Dorothy doesnt like living with her family. Bobby on the other hand follows her every where because she also kept the bullies away from him and did her homework for her.

He smiles and begins reading the tale of hansel n gretel.

"Today Class we learn of a dynamic Duo....Hansel n Gretel. This tale took place in Germany. You see they had a mother they didnt like. Well Gretel didnt like her. She was a spoiled girl who wanted everything her way, and did not like the fact her father married a women a year after their mother died. Hansel was a good boy, always doing his chores and helping his father with the wood chopping."

"So one day gretel decided to run away when she no longer got her way and was forced to grow up for a change since she was the eldest. On her way out when they slept, Hansel went with her with a loaf of bread. As we all know they made a trail of breadcrumps because Hansel hoped gretel would turn tail and walk home. The birds ate the bread and they wandered the woods for days."

"As we all know they ran across a house with a kind woman living in it and from that they were fed sweats and pies, cakes, and meats till they tired out. The witch of course did drug the food and locked hansel in a cage. She promised to let them go if Gretel would do the chores asked of her. Hansel of course was left in the cage to fatten up and left next to the large baking furnace. Gretel of course did do the chores but she hated the work. She fetched water, swept the floor, cleaned the windows, and lastly cleaned out the fire place."

"Now here is where it gets juicy. Gretel finds the dusty remains of the last victim. The bones of a child. The witch not being happy that she was found out turned out to be a wicked forest troll. Gretel hits her in the head with the iron kettel and steals the key. Just as she frees hansel the troll shows up and bites of hansel's head. Gretel shoves her into the large furnace and slams the door shut for the troll to burn. With hansel dead and no way home, gretel was left all alone for the rest of her life, living in the troll house in the middle of a forest no one ever knew about."

The class finishes taking notes. Their asignment was to compare similiar stories of hansel an gretel and see if the stories also play any truth on actual events. They leave as usual and Alexander follows Bobby and Dorothy ever so carefully. He smiles as he reads her mind, th youth being so easy to view it makes him smile with glee.

--------------past memory-------
Dorothy slowly sneaks out of her house on a sunday night. Only to be caught by her parents on the way out the door. Now how she was dressed was obviously worthy of the name trollup or hooker, and no self respecting parents would put up with it. She wore a tight leather dress that was a fusion of a courest top and mino skirt with fishnet stocking and 4 inch heels with the bold makeup and ratty hair to match. Her family was average, living in a inherited 6 bedroom house with two stories and a nice front lawn. her dad was a retired vet who didnt do much but sit about the house n remember his vietnam days. Her mother divorced him for a rich lawyer and he remarried a lady who was once a cafeteria cook for the army.
step mom "where are you going on a sunday night at 10pm?"
Dorothy "I have plans"
Father "I dont think so..."
Dorothy "This is BULLSHIT! I am not a child I am 18 and I can go where I want."
Father "Dont even worry about leaving, your grounded missy!"
Dorothy "What the hell for?!"
Dather "For one your dressing like a whore and two you are cursing at me and your mother!"
Dorothy "Thats not fair!"
Father "While your in my house you will follow my rules"
Dorothy stomps back upstairs with plans to run away.

-----------present-----
Dorothy decided to not even go home after school. She simply walked off n soon found Bobby following her. She didnt want him to follow her but he insisted he keep her out of trouble. She was still dressed like a school slut in a tight t-shirt with daisy dukes. Bobby on the other hand was dressed in a long sleeve shirt with khakis. He was also a nice guy, had a tight build for a skinny kid with blue eyes and a brunnette like his sister.

They kept walking along the road for hours, not seeing any cars late at night. Dorothy however was getting tired and decided to try and figure out away to get a quick ride. She tried the old leg job but that only got people honking at her. But luckily for them a woman came by in an old sedan. She seemed like a kind woman, about mid 40's and dressed like a church going girl. No questions asked just simply asked her to take them as far as they can go.

The woman called her self Stela and drove them to her house two counties over. They were told it was ok if they stood the night which was fine and Dorothy tried making a couple calls to her friends to see if any of them had a spare room she and billy could crash at. Mostly her, she planned to smuggle billy home. They ate dinner, sadly for the twins, it was drugged. Seems Stela drugged the food with enough cold medicine to knock out a full grown body builder. Stela was also stronger than she seemed, and with that moved the twins from the dinner table to the guest bedroom upstairs. All the while Alexander viewed this all happenening from the window of the dinning room without being seen by the oddly strong woman.

Dorothy wakes up on the floor. Groggy from when dinner took place she soon discovered her brother Bobby chained to the bed posts. The chains where padlocked and the bedframe was stainless steel. Stela walks in, smiling with a look on her face that ment she was out for blood. She hands Dorothy a broom.
Stela "If you clean up this house and behave I will let you and your brother go."
Dorothy "I know this damn story ya EVIL BITCH! Your not gonna kill us!"

Dorothy snaps the broom over her knee and jams the pointy end into Stela's stomach. Oddly enough the woman fell over dead without much of a fight. Dorothy steals the key that hung from the woman's belt loop and unshackles Bobby. They both make a run down the stairs and to the front door when suddenly billy is snatched up. Dorothy looks behind her to see Bobby dangling in the air by the large hand of a green ugly troll in a woman's dress.

The troll stood about 10ft tall, hunched over because of the ceiling. She had swamp green skin, stringy black hair, red eyes, 3 rows of teeth, and wicked sharp claws.

Stela looks around, using the other half of the broom as a weapon she also spots an oil lamp in the window. But she didnt move fast enough, the troll bit into Bobby's neck. Dorothy jams the sharp end of the broom into the troll's eye and blinds it temporarily. She grabs the oil lamp and breaks it on the troll's leg watching the dress catch on fire.

She grabs Bobby and holds him up as they race from the fast burning house out in the middle of the woods. They keep running, no sign of the troll which was a good thing. They sat by the aqueduct cliff side where the water from the neighborhood usually collects and goes down a large pipe. The glow of the house fire can be seen over the trees with rising smoke, followed by the sound of fire engines. She holds Bobby close, he seems pale and near dead from blood loss. She curses herself for being such a fool, if she didnt run away he would be alive. She scoffs at house a lecture in class could turn out to become a true story.

However...Bobby did not die. He began moving slowly, seeming alive still yet complaining he is very hungry. She didnt have any food for him, and told him to wait n they will find him some food with the money she has in her purse. She was all to happy to see that he was alive, merely hungry from blood loss and not thinking clearly. When she was too busy trying to figure a way to the nearest restauraunt she didnt notice that Bobby's eyes turned blood red and gained two rows of razor sharp teeth.

He tackles her and rips into her neck, soon tearing open arteries, ligaments, veings, muscle, and breaking bone. He rips open her stomach with his sharp claws and begins to eat her intestines. He huffs and puffs for a moment, his cold breath steaming from his large twisted mouth.
His body begins to follow in the change. His muscles flexing and bulging as they begin to slowly expand. His arms and legs stretch, turning his pants into shorts and his shirt ripping at the sleeves and up the back. His back elgongates and curves at the upper half of the spine followed by a long neck. His body continues to pack on muscle, ripping his pants up to the thighs and his shoes ripping apart at his large feet n sharp toe nails. His shirt finally gives way to the bulging mass that became his chest and shoulders, followed by an 8 pack of nicely defined abs. His nose gets longer and very pointed, and his eyes more beady. He lets out a roar, his nose soon catching the scent of another person in the woods. By now the male troll is standing 7ft tall with ripped lean muscles. The smell of blood arouses him, causing his new package to slowly expand in the confines of what remains of his pants.

Alexander von Grimm walks up the forest path, reading a newspaper he got from the local gas station. "Nine hitch hikers found dead in the woods, mysterious animal wounds leaves victims as a string of Jon Does n Mary Janes." Alexander shakes his head and smiles at the young forest troll. "I was hoping my boy that your sister would have become the troll, but it seems...a troll's curse it transfered by bite if the victim happens to live. Much like a werewolf or a vampire it seems. In this case it was a forest troll that knew enough magic to take on the shape of a human, or was it the human cursed to become a troll?"

All the while he is talking, Bobby becomes so fully engorged with lust his cock bursts free from its confines n leaves the troll stark naked before alexander. The phallus is a deep forest green and curving streight up. It raises up to be a good 18 inches long and 5 inches around, pulsing and throbbing. However impressive it may be, Alex is not interested in sex, only subjugation of the troll. He readies his hands, glowing red and ready to begin the spell. The troll moves but is soon held in place by a glowing red myst that bind him in place. Alexander smiles, they always fall for his banter all the while he sets up a binding field so the target cannot run away.

"Dumme Jugend jetzt ein Ding der Todesangst, Wesen, das mit dem Leben und tot f?ttert. Sobald ein Mann, jetzt ein Troll; Sie sollen die Geb?hr Ihrer Schwester bezahlen", The toll begins to struggle free from the spell. "Auf dem Anstieg des neuen Monds diese Form, die ich sch?tze, wird die schnelle Besitz?bertragung meines Opfers werden", the troll begins to freeze in place with a dazed look in its eyes. "Nach den Gesetzen von Solomon, Todgeweiht, und Weisen Alt, binde ich Sie schlechter Troll von hier zu uns?glichen Tagen! Durch die M?chte drei ich es sein, so sein schriftlich es so sein!"(1)A red flash fills the air binding Billy the Troll to the book belonging to Alexander.

Alexander snaps his fingers and watches Bobby revert to a nacked skinny little whimp again. Alexander pops his coat over the boy and helps him back to the car. While Billy sleeps, Alexander drives the boy to his dorm. he explains to the parents that Dorothy ran away and left poor Bobby passed out drunk in some guy's house during a party. He was wandering the road naked when he drove by him. Alexander also informs the parents that he is enrolling Billy in a cullinary class for fine cuisine and also having Bobby move into the dorm house with a year's rent on the room fully payed for. The parents of course were in question but since Alexander von Grimm was well known at the school for taking children and turning them into celebrities they had no more objections.

--in school--
Bobby walks down to his locker and opens it. He is slammed into the locker by the local jock. The jock of course was a big buy, not as big as Billy Marshal from the wrestling team but still big enough to be a menace on the field. He pushes Bobby against the locker and begins yelling at him about late homework and how he may lose his spot on the team because Bobby didnt do his job like he was supposed to. He also got fussed at because his sister was supposed to sleep with this guy in order to keep bobby from being pounded.

Bobby throws the jock off of him and growls. His eyes red and his body a little bulked up from the anger. The jocks back off n pick up their friend and run off. They didnt wanna deal with him being now he will be known as a school freak. This was easily covered when Alexander had it wrote down as a little hysteria since the jocks didnt know how to respond to a kid who finally grew a spine and got tired of being bullied and stood up for him and his sister. Much similiar to how Ann had done a good 180 n went from geek to trak star.

-----
1. Foolish youth now a thing of dread, creature that feeds on living and dead. Once a man, now a troll; you shall pay your sister's toll. On new moon's rise this form I prize, shall become my victim's quick demise. By the laws of Solomon, Fey, and Sages Old, I bind you wicked troll, from here to days untold! By the powers three I will it be, so its written so shall it be!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to chimera0010's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2010, 08:29 PM

Send a message via MSN to chimera0010 Send a message via Yahoo to chimera0010 Send a message via Skype™ to chimera0010
ok 300+views n not one comment. guess i fucked that one up.
  #3   Add to Jace's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2010, 06:14 AM

Jace is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Jace
Nice

Awww. You did a great job man. Don't fret. I would of never thought of redoing this tale! I enjoyed it. =)
  #4   Add to chimera0010's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2010, 07:10 PM

i am glad people are liking this now to figure out how to do rumplestiltskin

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options