The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to yahoopoint's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 8th, 2010, 03:37 AM

yahoopoint is on a distinguished road
Warlocks, Demons, Muscles

Written in 2 hours because I was desperate to get over a writers block, so frankly this was written without any initial planning, at all.

Also, this started out as a furry story which I converted to human to suit the tastes of this forum, and thus, was not ripped from another site in a bid to claim credit.

Original: SuperWaffle on FA

I'm also taking suggestions on how to continue the story from here, so please suggest

Warlocks, Demons, Muscles

Sweat poured down Jovaan?s forehead as he carved the runes into the ground. It had been hours since the young warlock had begun the preparations for his test, the demonic circle itself nearly done. Jovaan worked tirelessly, if he passed this test, he would be qualified to learn the more advanced magic of his craft.

The Grand Demonologist Levixus, his principal trainer, stood at his usual spot, behind the pedestal upon which an ancient demonomicon lay.

?Complacency is an enemy to all warlocks, Jovaan,? Levixus had said, ?arcane corrupts the only weak, as it has the mages who rule the city above us.?

The city he spoke of was Naralad, the magical city of mages. Of course, a warlock like himself was technically a mage, but the snooty, bearded wizards that formed the ruling council, in their ignorance, despised demonic magic. The warlocks had been forced underground whenever they wanted to conduct grand spells, like summoning.

Today?s test was a simple, yet difficult one. Jovaan had spent many a sleepless night memorizing every little detail of his summoning spell. As with all summoning spells, it came in two parts. The first was simple, seize the target demon and pull it into this world. The second was much harder; subdue the demon and bind it to the warlock?s will, forever.

But that was what the circle was for. It was common, even for powerful warlocks to make the usually fatal mistake of summoning a demon and then trying to subdue it with their comparatively feeble spells. This particular circle was so disproportionately powerful compared to the strength of the demon Jovaan was to summon he had actually raised a few eyebrows. But that was alright, Jovaan just wanted to be sure.

It would have been several hours more before Jovaan was finally done. By then, many other warlocks, senior and junior alike, had arrived to watch. Most of them were here hoping for a nasty, gory death if he failed, but the others were here simply because there was nothing better to do at this time of day.

Jovaan approached his trainer, his simple cloth tunic and trousers slightly stained with the blood he had used for the circle.

?Lord Levixus, I am ready.?

Levixus smiled as much as his horribly maimed features allowed.

?Very well Acolyte Jovaan. Your test, summon a dreaded Shadowfiend and bind it to your will! And should you fail, may your blood be used for our noble cause! BEGIN!?

Everyone took several steps back as Jovaan began the incantation. Jovaan closed his eyes and began splitting the very fabric of time and space. His mind seemed to travel, yet it remained where it was. He could hear the faint whispers behind him, the senior warlocks discussing the possible methods of using his spilled blood. He could sense the presence of the demons that inhabited the other realms. Some were weak, pitiful. Others were so unreasonably powerful only brief descriptions of them were recorded in the demonomicon.

And then he found it, an ugly, shapeless creature that was more shadow than flesh. Jovaan concentrated on the creature, all he had to do was pull it into his realm and his demonic circle would do the rest of the difficult wor-

?CEASE THIS MADNESS WARLOCKS, YOUR EVIL WILL NOT CONTINUE THIS DAY!?

Purple light exploded into the cavern, disrupting Jovaan?s spell and sending warlocks flying.

?WE HAVE BEEN DISCOVERED!? cried one of the warlocks, ?FLEE! FLEE!?

?NO!? Jovaan heard Levixus shout over the chaos, ?FIGHT THEM BACK, DON?T LET THEM DISRUPT THE RITUAL, NOT AT THIS STA-?

A blood curdling cry ended Levixus?s statement as a purple ball of energy exploded against his chest. Jovaan was ready to panic; they had been discovered by the wizards who had barged in flinging spells willy-nilly. Worst, his mind was in two places at once, rendering him unable to focus anywhere.

?STOP HIM! THAT ONE! BY THE GODS! HE IS SUMMONING SOMETHING!?

That was it, Jovaan did not want to die, or worst, be captured by these sniveling wizards. To hell with the portal that was open to the demon?s realm.

He could feel the demons on the other side crowding around his portal as he prepared to abandon his spell, they wanted to come through. They wanted to sew chaos and destruction upon foreign lands, as was their nature.

And then a huge, glimmering purple ball exploded against Jovaan?s back.

All the air in Jovaan?s lungs burst out of his mouth as he fell, his spell falling into state more chaotic than the mayhem around him. He wasn?t going to die and he knew it, that spell was designed to stun, not slay.

The slender portal in the demonic circle began to burn with an intense, evil hellfire. Jovaan could see it expanding on its own as his limp body fell earthwards, more and more of the chaotic hellfire pouring into the realm, seemingly unnoticed by the combatants around him.

Jovaan struck the stone floor hard. His consciousness was beginning to fade. But then he saw, and felt it. A humanoid foot, large and ending in vicious claws stepped from the portal, seemingly unharmed by the hellfire that burned around it, and onto into his circle. And then, the hellfire seemed to explode, the burning light knocking Jovaan off the brick off consciousness.

But even in his unconscious state, Jovaan heard them scream, wizards and warlocks alike, they screamed.

Magus Horace leapt off his chair as if it had just caught fire. Impossible! What he had just seen could not have happened! What was supposed to be a simple raid against the evil warlocks had turned into something horrible. Horace was nearly blinded by the explosion of fire that engulfed the inside of his crystal ball, and whatever those damned warlock?s had unleashed had sealed the cavern against magical spying agents.

But that was not the main concern for Horace. The warlock?s could be trying to escape! He had to warn the Archmage, they had to send a team of guards down before it was too late!

The air was warm, dry. Jovaan could still smell the blood he had used for his ritual, he could smell the charred earth and stone around him, and he could smell the ashes of-

Jovaan snapped his eyes open and threw himself into a sitting position. Nearly all the stone in the room had been burnt black. Aside a few piles of ash, there was nothing. No wizards, no warlocks, no smoke, nothing.

Or, was there?

Jovaan swallowed as he sensed the presence behind him. With titanic effort, Jovaan overcame the fear that threatened to squash him and turned, slowly.

The demon resembled a human with a wild, red mohawk, but the resemblance ended there. The demon was six and a half feet tall and so muscled Jovaan had to blink several times to make sure he wasn?t imagining anything.

He wasn?t. Those broad, four-times-as-wide-as-his-own shoulders, that massive chest that was surely capable of pumping hundreds of pounds, that slim waist equipped with 8 hard abs that probably belonged to the bricks of a fireplace, those probably-22inches-while-flexed biceps, and those GORGEROUS, GORGEROUS LEGS! Oh and let?s not forget that mouthwatering sausage-monster inside the skimpy brown underwear that stuck out a good distance in front of him.

Jovaan was drooling and he knew it. The demon was going to slaughter him and torture his soul for all eternity; that much was certain. At least it had treated his eyes to such a feast before it surely slew him.

The demon stepped forward, his handsome, rugged face looking down at Jovaan and peered at him with his silted, cat-like eyes that burned with demonic hellfire. The beast had two slightly curved red horns growing out of his forehead which, along with the vicious, jagged claws growing out of his fingers and toes, made for a very intimidating sight.

Jovaan shuddered at the thought of all those sharp objects piercing through his soft flesh. And then the demon?s powerful body stopped merely an arm?s length from Jovaan.

The beast spread his arms slightly, drawing a muffled squeal from Jovaan as his muscles began to tense and ripple. Jovaan found his eyes darting erratically all over the demon, desperate to get a good look at each rippled muscle. This thing was stacked! It could probably crush his head between those thick, meaty pecs if it wanted to.

A grin twisted itself across the demon?s face. Oh god this thing was so HOT! Jovaan?s hardon was already starting to hurt. He considered just beat off right there before this thing took his soul away.

The demon began to flex, never taking his fiery eyes off Jovaan. Double bicep, front lat spread, side chest, Jovaan?s already painful erection ached as he watched each insanely striated muscle bulged and bulged and bulged! Veins snaked their way across them, fruitlessly trying to draw Jovaan?s attention away.

But then something else caught his attention. Jovaan was just treating himself to those delicious abs when he noticed the growing monster inside the demon?s underwear.

By the gods it was HUGE!

It must have been a foot long already and thick as the thick-part of his forearm. Jovaan shuddered as he watched the beast?s beast continue to grow, hell, it wasn?t even half hard! A large wet stain had already formed at the head, the smell of the demons cum wafting through his nostrils.

Rips in the demons underwear began to form as his demonic cock continued to swell. Jovaan whimpered as he watched the web of veins throbbing along the shaft, feeding the monster with its much needed power.

And then it reached its maximum size, shredding its former prison and leaving poor Jovaan ready to pass out. The demon?s foot and a half long, thicker-than Jovaan?s-arm fuckpole stood nearly vertical, pressed against the demon?s abs by his incredible inner muscles. Jovaan began to shake as he watched all that precum oozing down the shaft and the demon?s abs, as he watched the demon kissing his own bicep, as he watched that beast throb and throb and throb!

He started creaming in his pants.

?UUGGGH!!! OOHH!! OOOOHHH GAAWWWWWWDD!!!!!?

Jovaan?s orgasm was strong. But the lure of the demon?s insane muscles were stronger.

Despite his body?s uncontrolled spasms as his cock spurt with abandon, Jovaan failed to ignore the demon kneeling on both knees before him. Between spurts, he watched as the demon lathered his fingers with his own cum. He watched as the demon began sucking on each finger. He watched the demon run his wet fingers in the canyon between his mighty pecs.

He watched the demon tease himself to a roaring orgasm, his mighty cock exploding in an eruption of thick, white jizz.

?HURRY UP YOU FOOLS! THERE ARE LIVES AT STAKE!?

Horace furiously kicked at one of the lesser mages. Despite the powerful, clearly-demonic barrier had been set in the tunnel that led to the cavern; Horace could already hear the demon?s unholy roar deep inside the tunnel. These pathetic newbies were clearly having a difficult time stripping it down. But with Horace?s guidance, hopefully they would make it in time to save his surely-injured comrades, and perhaps, perhaps capture the demon as well.

A grin began forming across his face. Demons usually possessed immense power. Power he craved. Power the foolish Council despised!

Yes, he was going to capture it, and nothing was going to stop him!

Jovaan?s breathing came out in gasps as his head lay against the demon?s striated chest muscles. Those pecs were so fucking thick they caused his nipples to point down.

Jovaan?s entire body felt hot. That was the hottest muscle flexing session he had ever experienced. This beat even watching the gladiators of the city wrestle in nothing but their loincloths. And here he was, laying on a body of muscle that would put all the men in the brothel on the surface to shame!

The demon?s flaming eyes continued to burn into his own as Jovaan looked up to him, but he smiled, revealing rows of sharp teeth. This guy didn?t seem all bad for a demon, in fact, he was incredible! Demon or not! It was a pity he had destroyed the demonomicon, then maybe Jovaan could find out what he was.

?Do you have a name?? Jovaan finally had the courage to ask.

And the demon spoke, in a voice so deep and rich and sensual blood began rushing back into Jovaan?s aching cock.

?No, I do not. Master Jovaan,? he whispered, leaning even closer to Jovaan, ?None of my previous masters have lasted as long as you. They have not named me.?

?You... wait... wha??

?You are the first to survive me, Master Jovaan,? he was practically whispering into Jovaan?s ear now, he could feel the warm breath tickling his ears as the demon spoke, ?and for that, I am your guardian for as long as you want me. And I am your slave, for as long as you want me, my power, my strength, yours to do as you please.?

And he brought his lips down to Jovaan?s.

The demon kissed him with a gentleness and ferocity that burned and soothed in a way Jovaan couldn?t have imagined possible. It was warm, strong, sending waves of warm pleasure in bursts down to the rest of his body.

Their lips parted, and the demon pulled away, the warmth began to subside.

Jovaan gasped, and suddenly his nose was ablaze with the demon?s intoxicating scent. Musk and sex and sweat and cum seemed to explode in his nostrils, overloaded his brain and putting stars into his eyes.

?I exist only to serve and pleasure you Master Jovaan,? he continued, clearly unsure if Jovaan?s brain was still functioning, ?your pleasure is my pleasure. My bulging muscles, my powerful cock, they exist only for your enjoyment, Master Jovaan.?

Jovaan fought to stay conscious, desperate to hear every single word that left the demons mouth. He was long past the point of getting to know his new pet, now he just wanted to hear the sex-dripping words and to feel this awesome, godly body.

And then an invisible something poked at the back of his head. Jovaan set up at once, suddenly awake.

The demon had felt it too, for suddenly he was on his feet, his bulging ripply-ness towering over Jovaan?s slim frame.

?Your enemies draw near Master Jovaan! Shall I tear their limbs from their screaming bodies while you watch? Or would you rather I turn their bones to oil? If you like, I could also-?

?No, wait. I have another idea.?

Jovaan cut him off, he could sense the mages approaching the cavern and one of them in particular. Magus Horace, the scheming, power hungry, yet talented mage who had a knack for interfering with their plans.

Despite his new pet?s immense power, Jovaan did not want to risk anything just yet; Horace always had a trick or two up his sleeve.

Horace felt the blood drain from his face as the demon wrapped his arms around the poor, defenseless youth. This was impossible! Could this mere child have actually summoned that?

But before Horace could shackle the demon with his magic, the fiend turned its face to him and their eyes met. The creatures pupils were mere slits lined with fire, the darkness within them seemed to stretch into oblivion.

Horace felt his insides turn cold, his fingers began to stiffen.

And then, a pair of invisible hands seized his throat.

Gagging, Horace watched in horror as terrifying grin twisted itself around the demons face, bearing rows and rows of sharp, sharp teeth.

And then, in a burst of fire, the demon vanished, along with the boy.

The spell around his throat dissipated, just as the novice mages (whom he had left behind) charged into the room, hands up, spells ready.

?NO!? Horace heard himself shriek, ?NO! WE?RE TOO LATE!?

In his fury, Horace kicked yet another one of the newbies. But inside, he was secretly happy. The poor novices didn?t realize what insane power that foolish warlock had unleashed into the realm.

That insane power that would, one day, belong to him!

(End of Part1)
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to yahoopoint For This Useful Post:
ostrogoth1 (October 15th, 2013)
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 8th, 2010, 04:05 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
I am a sucker for supernatural stories, and this tale has great potential! If you could develop such highly skilled storytelling within two hours, I can only wait for your next developments.

I hope we get to know more about the demon and that he gets to grow bigger or make Jovaan bigger for that matter, or even the power Horace desires to conquer could make him more muscular. As a RPG player I've never quite accepted the clich? or weak scrawny mages and wizards, although warlocks usually were a bit stronger...but I hope you can givve us new muscular arcane masters

Congratulations and keep up the great work!

Cheers
  #3   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 8th, 2010, 03:31 PM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
Magical, fantasy-like muscle stories usually aren't my thing, but this introduction is amazing, and I'm definitely looking forward to more.

BTW, have you read the Bartimaus Trilogy? It's a series of novels that has a very similar setting to this story, but without the muscle and with more humorous demons.
  #4   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 8th, 2010, 06:12 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
good begin...

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #5   Add to chegs_uk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 9th, 2010, 01:01 PM

chegs_uk has disabled reputation
Would that be Naralad, in the kingdom of Htoreza?

Fantastic story, can't wait for the next part!
"What about the people you work with? The people you call friends? Are you willing to sacrifice them? What about your family? What about your God? What about truth? What about blood? What about right? What about wrong? What about your future? What about faith? What about sin? What about hell? What about death? What about life?"
  #6   Add to Jakamxg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 10th, 2010, 10:29 AM

Jakamxg is on a distinguished road
Naralad = Dalaran

Dalaran is a floating city in World of Warcraft which has also been called The City of Mages
  #7   Add to chegs_uk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 11th, 2010, 03:08 AM

chegs_uk has disabled reputation
Thanks for explaining my comment... hehe
"What about the people you work with? The people you call friends? Are you willing to sacrifice them? What about your family? What about your God? What about truth? What about blood? What about right? What about wrong? What about your future? What about faith? What about sin? What about hell? What about death? What about life?"
  #8   Add to msclrough's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2011, 11:39 AM

msclrough is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to msclrough Send a message via Yahoo to msclrough
Could I get a copy of the original version? Or a link?
  #9   Add to silvershadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2011, 09:24 PM

silvershadow is on a distinguished road
Ya I would like a link to it as well. I could not find it on the site you said it came from.
  #10   Add to yahoopoint's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 9th, 2011, 03:35 AM

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4897075

Here you go. Though I think the reason you could not find it was because you hadn't enabled adult files on your account.
  #11   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2011, 04:08 AM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
Goo,d though you mixed up "Sow" with "Sew"
I suggest "Kael" (Irish: 'Mighty Warrior.")

My Squiby!
php

My Brute! (non-Muxxu) http://perveron.mybrute.com
Muxxu info: RedCrab
  #12   Add to muscleboi25's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2011, 09:29 PM

muscleboi25 is on a distinguished road
Ok that was awesome...I can't wait to see the true power of this demon. Please keep writing, and thanks for a first chapter!!
  #13   Add to yahoopoint's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2011, 03:34 AM

Umm, actually I posted the second part here ages ago only no one seemed to notice it. Heres the link.

http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=21938

But I confess I hit a block with this many months ago and haven't started on a third chapter yet. Working on another series on my FA account, will edit it and post it here when I'm done with the entire set though

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options