The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to roninjoey's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2010, 03:17 PM

roninjoey is on a distinguished road
The Reality Editor, Part 2

((I was bored today and decided to write another installment. Sorry tha the format is all wacky, I feel like it's hard to post on here with proper indentations and such. Enjoy!))

The Reality Editor, Part 2: Change is to be Experienced

You arrive at the tall apartment building. It's hard to believe this whole place is owned by one person. It looks nicer than the nicest hotel you ever stayed in.

It's early in the evening yet. You admire your reflection in the window. Your pants are impossibly tight, showing off the shockingly severe muscularity of your long legs, your incredibly thick thick thighs, and your heartbreakingly beautiful ass. You've opted for a tight v-neck, which suits your lithe form well, appropriately muscular but gracefully so. You're roughly 5'9?, a respectable height for a ballet dancer although not spectacular, but your charm in ballet is your astonishing, ethereal grace, isn't it? Isn't that what has made you at the tender age of 18 the most famous dancer in the world?

You think, perhaps, you might have chosen a more respectable outfit, but really, you must admit now that you came here to seduce. With your wide green eyes, long eyelashes, cherubic face, and a head framed by longish blonde hair, which you are always shaking out of your eyes, you know you will be hard to resist. And your dick has been so, achingly hard for days.

You ring the door bell.

After a moment, a voice comes over the intercom. ?Who is it??

You say your name.

?Ah, I'll be there in a moment.?

You wait a few minutes, ignoring the looks of interest from passersby. You have one goal tonight. Finally, the door opens, and there I am. You gasp as you see me standing over you at 6'4?. You have to crane your neck up at me. I am bursting out of a tight wife beater, my pecs practically tearing it apart at the middle. My junky arms are bulging, and I am covered in sweat. I emit a powerfully erotic smell, I know, and your erection is straining against your pants. I hear you gasp when you take stock of my enormously, unbelievably handsome face, so astoundingly beautiful up close. Don't worry. Everybody does that.

?Ah! Sorry, I was working out. I wasn't expecting you for a bit,? I say, pulling you into a sudden hug and squeezing you with my powerful biceps. You return the hug, taking the opportunity to feel me and knowing perfectly well I knew when you were coming. Not that you care. You linger, letting your hands feel up and down my long limbs. ?Well, this is my place. Come in, make yourself at home, let me take a quick shower.?

I put my arm around you and you feel a thrill run through you. I radiate power and confidence so much greater than your own you feel insignificant. And why wouldn't you? I'm a world famous multi-billionaire, a Rhodes scholar, a famous pianist, a five time Olympic medal winner in several sports, and People Magazine's most beautiful five years running. And I'm only 28. The presidential buzz is already swirling and I'm not even eligible.

For fun, I stop in front of you and stretch my long limbs out, casually flexing them as I indicate where you should sit, pouring you a drink. You can't help but marvel at the tree trunks I stand upon, stretching my gym shorts to the absolute limit. I lean in close and kiss you on the cheek, which burns furiously. Don't cum yet.
While I'm gone, you nervously fidget. Every impulse is telling you to reach for your dick right now. You've thought of nothing else but me since we met at the after party for your star making performance a week ago.
I return from the shower soon enough, wearing a silken shirt that can barely contain my enormous body. You ache for me to take it off again. We settle down for a dinner the servants have prepared, and our conversation is scintillating and intelligent. The whole time we play footsie, and eventually your hand finds its way to my lap, and then, during wine afterwards, when we are leaned in close to one another (oh how you ache for me!), a mischievous spirit fills you and you ?accidentally? brush my cock. You begin to apologize, but my face takes on a look of such masculine determination that you are helpless when I lean in and take you with my lips, and you are lost to me forever. No man will ever be good enough for you after this kiss, after the sheer eroticism I pour into you, as I lift you up and bring you to my enormous and incredibly comfortable bed as if you were a doll. You fall into my body, practically ripping at my clothes, and you begin to worship it all over. It is enormous. Mountainous. A terrain that would take days to explore, weeks to discover every beautiful muscle it contains. I graciously flex for you, allowing you to feel my power and superiority. Eventually, you make your way to my dick, unhooking my pants, and it falls out. It's enormous. You don't know if you can take it all, but you sure do try, slobbering all over yourself. Have you ever tasted something sweeter? And still, you cannot stop running your hands over the valley of my abs, grabbing the contours of my biceps. Finally, it's too much for me. I swing you around and forcefully take what is mine, the beautiful ass I've longed for. We buck wildly back and forth and I contort your limber body into all sorts of positions. You scream loud enough to wake every servant I have, but I don't care. They are surely all sitting in their rooms masturbating furiously at even the thought of what was happening in here. Finally, I press you against the wall, growling like a tiger, my muscles flexing and pumped up from a workout more athletic than any ever had, and you are pushed over, over the cliff, and together we begin to cum, between the two of us we cum buckets--
And then we fall back on the bed and the two of us suddenly remember that we are not who we currently are, necessarily. No, you are not the ballet star, though he is fun to be. Well, you used not to be him. It's hard to tell. The memories are confusing, and the persona is strong.
We talk for a little while, and I remind you of our long nights, our adventures in change, and of the story I'm telling you. If you can stop feeling my glorious muscles (no less glorious by the infusion of memories, of course), are you ready, perhaps, for a new installment? Hungry for it, even? Desperate? I know you are, because I made you that way.

So a quick refresher: You will remember that I changed reality to make myself one of the most popular guys on campus, and used my new power to tear Brady and Aiden, apart. I turned Brady from a dweeby short and fat gay guy into Aiden's real fantasy, a super stud, a hyper straight, masculine football jock who took everything he wanted. Aiden, meanwhile, turned into my obsessed slave since he couldn't find the power to break the curse. Don't worry, things end up a little better for poor Aiden (but that's another story).

So on to the real story. You'll recall that I was truly in love with Edgar. I told you a little about him but I don't mind telling you again. He kept his beautiful blonde hair in a short faux-hawk cut and never wore anything but nice if officious clothes. He was 6', athletic from his daily p90x, and a dedicated student, but a complete prude and totally stuck up. Everybody on campus knew that even though he was devastatingly good looking, he was just a total ass. When I changed reality I changed Edgar into my friend, but he still wasn't in love with me. In fact, he was completely disinterested in sex, because he knew he had the tendencies of a sex addict and had locked that part of himself away so he could be successful in life.

You might be wondering why I didn't change him to love me. Well, what fun would that be? I wanted to break his prudish facade. Besides, I hadn't even changed myself yet. I was still as dweeby as Brady used to be (if you can believe it).

So it all started a few days later when I sat Edgar down. I had edited reality so that he would tell me everything I wanted to know and then forget about it afterward.

?So Edgar, tell me, what would ever get you to have sex??

?I don't think anything would ever get me to have sex.?

I was very disappointed. Maybe he was less interested in sex than I thought. ?You don't think??

?Well, I'm not sure.?

Hope! ?What aren't you sure about??

?Well, I guess if I ever met a guy I truly admire more than the person I admire most, I could be seduced.?

I was getting excited. ?And who do you admire most??

?Myself,? he said without batting an eye.

What a narcissist! ?What do you love about yourself??

?Well, what's not to love? I'm driven, I'm the best student in school, I have a rocking body, and I'm pretty good looking too. I would say I have it all going on for me, and I don't really care about sex anyway.?

?Well, what don't you like about yourself??

A dark cloud crossed his face. ?Well, I guess... if I had to say, sometimes I wish I could take things a little farther. Like, I wish I was just effortlessly smart. It sucks having to study all the time. And sometimes I wish I had the courage to have the real body that I wanted, like Brady's body, you know, the total athlete jock guy. I just want to be the confident, cocky Alpha. And the cock. My cock is a good 7? but sometimes I wish I had the awe inspiring cock, even if I didn't want to use it. But I don't have time for sports, and I'm kind of shy. And I guess if I really told the truth, sometimes I wish I could control my sexual urges. Nobody wants to be a eunuch, you know??

I grinned. This was giving me an idea. ?Okay, Edgar, well, you go upstairs and do your homework.?

?Sure, bud.? He clapped me on the arm and left, promptly forgetting the conversation. I froze reality.

?Okay... over the next seven days, I am going to become ten times the man Edgar is. I will have everything he has and more. I will have everything he wants and more. I will be tall, good looking, an incredible student, and an amazing athlete. But not just that. I will become a magnified Edgar. I will take on his best qualities and amplify them ten times. Then we'll see if he can resist me.?

Little did I know what I was in for.

Day 1:

I woke up that day and immediately started panicking. I hadn't done my homework from the night before. Lucky for me I had gotten up a bit earlier than usual and there was still time. Then it occurred to me that I could just edit reality and have my homework done, but that would sort of defeat the point right? The whole point was learning for yourself? I did it and it seemed a lot easier than usual. I even had time to masturbate my little cock (pathetic, really) in the shower.

I went to all my classes that day. Edgar was surprised to see me there.

?Hey man, you haven't been to class in weeks! What gives??

I shrugged. ?I don't know, I just feel like I don't go to college for nothing, right??

?Well, I like seeing this side of you.?

I smiled. Edgar hardly ever complimented anybody.

That night they were having a blood drive on campus, and I decided to volunteer. The staff was shocked to see me, the lazy popular kid, helping out, but it felt like the right thing to do (and it might look good for later, right?). Afterward I went home. I had my homework done before 10. I kind of wanted to watch TV but thought it was better to get it done and go to bed. Before going to sleep I spent a long time standing in the mirror, thinking about how I had really let my body go. I was only 5'4? but I sort of looked like a shaved dwarf from Snow White. Awful. My face was all puffy and I just looked kind of slovenly. Maybe I should take up a fitness routine. Ah well, early to bed and all that.

Day 2:

When I awoke at 7 AM I swung my legs out of bed and went over to the mirror. I wasn't especially tall at 5'9? but I had such long legs that it was deceptive. It helped that they were kind of muscular from my years of cardio, since I had a tendency to put on weight. I was lucky because I usually felt pretty fresh in the morning. I was feeling my usual morning horniness and jerked off in the mirror, thinking about how fit I might get some day if I was lucky. My cock was only like 4? which sucked so I tended to keep it to myself. I had a lot of hangups, I guess. I was working on my self esteem, you know? I pulled my running clothes on went for my daily run.

I had a healthy breakfast and reviewed my homework with Edgar. I had some trouble figuring out a few of the answers but he was able to help me. He was so nice, I loved him so much. I really looked up to him as a role model, and he knew it. I just wish he was interested in me. I wasn't really good looking enough for him. I mean, look at him. I tried to put some work into my appearance but you know, when you aren't born with it, you aren't born with it. Sometimes we worked out together to his p90x videos but I didn't really like the weight lifting and I was always tired after my runs.

I had class. All the teachers greeted me with familiarity and I raised my hands several times. I didn't always get things right but everyone knew I was trying hard. When class ended I snuck off to the bathroom to have my middle of the day jerk-off. It was a good way to let loose. Afterward I had my animal rights group and my political club. My mother thought I should join a sport but I felt like I should have some time in the day. I just wanted to look like I was accomplishing a lot in college.

I came home and did my homework. Then I changed Aiden into a hot Nubian slave and had him give me a bubble bath before changing him back and watching a game with Brady. Then it was early to bed, although I let myself stay up a bit, cuming into my hands with thoughts of Edgar.

Day 3:

I stretched my long legs and hopped out of bed 5AM sharp. Went to the mirror and started stretching out my long arms. 6'0 wasn't the tallest but I was damn proud of what I had. I wasn't bad looking, either. Not as good looking as Edgar (although I was taller, heh), but we'd been working out together with p90x for a year now and I had to say my body was just a little better. Okay well, almost, some weeks. Man, my muscles were getting hard. I did a little flexing here and my head felt a little foggy so I got my rocks off. I have a pretty decent 6?incher and it needs to be played with now and again. Then I went for a run and came back and there had been so many hot guys out that morning that I had to cum again, tasting it a little. I wish I had the confidence to go for a shirtless run like some of them do. Then Edgar and I had a demon work out. Even Brady commented on it and you know he's got a killer body. We really pushed each other because we were pretty evenly matched and we hated it when one of us got ahead of the other. I really threw myself into it because to be honest I was kind of in love with Edgar and I was trying so hard to make him notice me. Sometimes I thought he might be looking at me but when I turned to catch him he looked away. After the workout I had to jerk off again so I told him I'd meet him at class.

Class was pretty easy, you know, fucking easy classes. Then I had track and field and some lame club activities I did because I liked to have my face everywhere, like political club and charities and stuff. I was president of a couple of them, like the GLBTS alliance. After that I had one of the guys stay after under a pretense, his name was Jack, and it wasn't long before I was grabbing his dick and sucking on it. So sue me. I get pretty horny.

Took me a short while to finish my homework with Edgar and then I chilled with Brady and made that stupid Aiden rub my feet. As I was going to bed, I thought that the only reason I noticed him at all was because I was nice enough to let him live here. I flexed lazily in the mirror, fantasizing about getting bigger, and idly playing with myself, when suddenly it occurred to me?the memories of how I had changed Aiden and Brady, and how I had actually set the change on myself. I immediately froze reality. I realized how much my personality had been changing over the last few days, and I made to change it back, when I thought that this had actually been kind of fun, changing like this, and it might make for a cool adventure.

But I had to be careful. I decided that I would mostly forget the reality that had been there the day before, but my real personality would still be there in the back of my mind enjoying the changes it couldn't control. At the end of a month, my mind would revert back to the way it used to be and my real personality would take control. I would not forget the reality editor.

I unfroze reality, and I felt a weird pressure in my head, as if something important were being compacted into a tiny place and stored away. I thought hard and remembered a Mark who wasn't the stud in the making before me, but he was just hanging out, wanting to see what I did, and somehow it seemed best to oblige him.

I jerked off twice and went to bed.

Day 4: Total Commitment

Up at 5, covered in cum. Had some wicked erotic dreams last night, just thinking about them makes me jerk off twice to myself in the mirror. So I was a bit of a stud, what of it? I went for my run, not even bothering with a shirt (I liked to be ogling), came back, jerked off my long 7? cock again flexing my muscles, which were looking big and cut as usual. Then I did p90x with Edgar which was kind of a joke workout, but you know, I had feelings for the dude. He works really hard to keep up with me and he doesn't really have my genetics but that's not my fault. He's still super cute. Still won't sleep with me though, and I don't really press the issue. I'm three inches taller than his 6' but he still tries to act like the big dog sometimes, you know? But we know that between the two of us, I'm the big dog.

Breakfast. Class. I'm top of the school and all it takes is a little studying, you know? Afterward it's weight lifting and football practice with Brady. I'm a linebacker because I've pretty much got the body for it, you know, and I've always been athletic. Sports are easy. It's easy to dominate pretty much everyone except for the uberjocks like Brady. Maybe I'll be like them some day, you know?

I have some other clubs too that I started, I'm already the president of most of them. After GLBTS a cute kid named Jack stops me and pretty much immediately starts trying to seduce me. I let him suck my cock for a bit and then I get a condom out and fuck him 'cus I've only cum five times that day and that is definitely not enough.

Anyway it takes me a little while to do my homework but it takes me longer to help Edgar with his. I just do it because it's Edgar, you know? Anyone else I'd probably get really impatient with.

I make Aiden give me a massage and then I change him into a hot guy and make him suck me off, then I go upstairs and jerk off to my reflection a bit before falling into bed feeling my hard body, tired from the long day, and thinking about Edgar.

Day 5:

5. Call Aiden in. He licks me clean and worships my muscles for a bit, riding my cock. I'm glad I decided to change him into a cute little bottom boy who's desperate to ride me, although I always change him back before I leave. I go running (I'm pretty sure that many of the guys and girls at this school come out this early just to see me come by in nothing but a tiny pair of running shorts and my running shoes), and then I hit the gym with Brady and Edgar. Edgar's so pathetic in the gym it's kind of endearing. I don't have Brady's 6'6? but 6'5? is pretty good, right? My muscles are pretty huge but I'm so cut it makes them look even bigger. I think I might be bigger than Brady. We have a flexing contest, then we arm wrestle. I lose, but barely. Edgar looks pretty over the edge about it. I know he's hot for me but he just won't sleep with me. What's his fucking problem?

Class. I tested out of most of my classes and am in the high level ones and they're still easy. This school is not hard enough for me. I usually come late 'cus I masturbate or get some punk to suck me off in between every class and nobody says anything. Afterward it's FOOTBALL and I'm really putting my all into it because secretly, I want the quarterback position and Brady is just like one step ahead of me. Then it's the gym again and all the guys want to admire my body and Brady's body and we oblige them, throwing up huge weights and flexing all over the place for those slugs, those lesser life forms. The guys clear out but two of the secret fags on the football team like Brad and Pedro corner me in the stall. I got time because I've started like seven different clubs and organizations at this school and I run them so well, I'm like the CEO, I hardly ever have to show up. I let these two fight over my cock for a few minutes before I shove Pedro's hot mouth on my 9? pole. Then I push Brad up against the wall and start fucking him and it's so hot for Pedro he comes everywhere right there, and Brad is screaming, and then I fill his ass with my juice and he is so grateful for it. I leave the shower because Brad and Pedro are exhausted, and the guys were all hanging around, rubbing themselves. One of them, Max, gives me a high five because I am pretty awesome. I take him home with me.

I fuck him pretty roundly and then I make him fuck Aiden as the blonde twink and then I fuck him while he's fucking Aiden and then I let them both worship my hard muscles, posing for them and letting them feel how my muscles blow up all out of proportion. I look down on both of them. I look down on pretty much everybody.

Then I make them all leave and I take some time to admire myself. There's a knock at the door. Edgar comes in.

?Can you help me with my homework??

I roll my eyes, but I oblige. He catches on fast because I'm an excellent teacher but I get the feeling he just does this to be near me. His breath always gets a little heavy when I'm standing over (and how) him, my pecs, the pecs he could never have, jutting into his face. I want to dominate him so bad.

I watch a game with Brady and I go to bed all fucked up about Edgar and cum three times before falling asleep.

DAY 6:

You know the day. Like my awesome days always are. Full of working out and football and fucking the peons, the peasants. School is so fucking easy they should make me the dean. I go home and jerk off and Aiden is already cleaning me up. His job is to clean me up since I come a lot while I'm sleeping and it's a pain in the ass, but I can't help it if I'm a walking cum machine, can I? I fuck his hot little ass. I'm glad I decided to leave him as a cute blonde twink. I survey the room and notice that Brad, Pedro, and Max are here as well?well, they live with me, don't they? I fuck each of them in turn and I let them all feel my muscles. They fight over who gets to feel them. I decide that they should have a contest. They all arm wrestle, their pathetic biceps bulging (I mean Pedro's the biggest, come on, 18?? Whatever), and I lazily observe. I call Edgar in and tell him how pathetic these guys are, how they have nothing on me, although Edgar is certainly the smallest in the room (besides Aiden), but he's definitely the cutest. Then I have a good idea. I heave my enormous bulk to my feet (I mean, I'm unreal. 6'11?? 375? And still cut to shreds?) and grab the editor.

It occurred to me, why had I made Brady straight? He was definitely the hottest guy in this place besides me. Why was I closing myself off to opportunities when I deserved everything I wanted? I was, after all, the perfect specimen.

I edited reality so that Brady was suddenly gay even though he had always been straight, and had no interest in girls, and that I could tell how he was feeling, and then I had Aiden go and fetch him. Aiden (who still had his memories) walked in leading Brady, who was ogling his ass, and looked clearly excited, perhaps thinking I had decided to grant that little worm his dearest, deepest wish.

Wrong.

The moment Brady entered and his eyes fell upon me, even though he had certainly seen me many times before, he had never seen me as a gay man. A kind of wild joy stole over him. My incredibly erotic and beautiful face was too much for him to handle, and his dick began to spout immediately, but I knew he had the stamina. He came over to me like a predestined lover, and I took him in my arms and granted him my lips. He caressed my body which dwarfed his. His big hands took my dick which was so long and thick it even made them look small. But I stopped him.

?No, first you have to show these losers what they aren't worth. Remember, winner gets fucked again.?

He turned and saw two of them on the ground, and he challenged the biggest of them, Pedro, to an armwrestling match right there.

It was like watching an adult toy with a child. Time and again he would act as if he were truly about to lose before moving Pedro's fist to the other side with no difficultly at all. Pedro grunted and strained enormously, wanting to be fucked again by me for all he was worth. His baseball biceps (sad next to mine) were bulging and a vein popped at the top of them, but Brady's biceps were more their equal and obviously their master. At last, Brady grew tired of the game and wiped him out. Then he disposed of the other three (except for Edgar, who watched excitedly and tried not to touch himself). Then, knowing he was the clear winner, he approached me, eyeing my cock hungrily. He descended on it with his mouth, sucking for all he was worth, finally finding his place in life, and the others came to me and began to worship my bulk. Finally Edgar stood up and moved away, unable to tear his eyes away.

Now I had Brady on his knees and I was fucking him, dominating him, the second biggest jock next to me, the smartest, the biggest, the quarterback, the alpha, and I saw Edgar's hands move toward his cock, begin fumbling with his belt, and then dropping his pants, and coming so close to his cock, and then suddenly he stopped and threw up his hands with a cry of anguish.

?No! I can't do this!?

I pushed Brady away and stood up, and I think Edgar fully appreciated my bulk for the first time. ?Why not?!?

?Because?because I can't let myself lose sight of my goals. I know you're better than me, well, at everything,? and he sounded truly bitter about this, ?and you have no idea how hard it is for me to live with you, to be so attracted to you?but I can't be in love with you! I have to live my own life, Mark. I have to make my mom proud. I promised her before she died.?

I felt anger welling up inside of me. How DARE he say no to me?! That little voice inside my head that was watching grew truly angry too. Hadn't I done this all for him? To make his life better? To give him a shot at real sex and true love? He didn't NEED his own life! I had everything, and I was going to give him everything! I advanced on him, my huge body heaving, him cowering before me, and reared my fist back, and then I looked around. Everyone around me was watching in fear (and arousal).

I let my fist drop. A strange thing was happening in my head. My anger was still in control, but I knew that violence wasn't the way. But I felt my love twisting into something different, something not like love, but not unlike it either... and something truly erotic. I realized my vengeance had to be even better, even sexier.

Well, what? I turned myself into an arrogant muscle monster. You expected a different moral choice?

?Everyone, get out. Well, all except you... Edgar.? I watched them all leave except Edgar, who was still shaking with fear. I approached him, grabbed his arm, and then softly, I said ?Freeze.?

He froze, of course. The tears on his face even froze.

?Edgar, you are, indeed, a driven person. But until now, your energy was driven into the wrong direction. Remember when you discovered you were a sex addict? Well, you realized then, mother be damned, that gay sex was the one and only thing you cared about in the entire world. Sex and more sex, with the hottest guys, as often as you could, and looking good enough to have that sex. And you will look good enough to have sex. You will be the epitome of sex. You can't be resisted, you're beautiful. Porn, hustling, you name it, you do it, if it gets you sex. But you're a romantic about it. To a fault. You always fall in love with the hottest guy you know, in love like a little puppy dog, obsessed with being everything to him sexually. Naturally, me being the hottest guy you know, in the world really, that person will be me. And that, my dear friend, is your new reality. Unfreeze.?

As the world unfroze, it shifted subtly, and so did Edgar. Those stupid goody two shoes clothes melted away and revealed the tightest pants I'd ever seen and a ripped wife beater concealing a body much sexier and worked out than the one he'd had before. This Edgar lifted weights for keeps. His hair grew shaggier into a Zac Efron sweep, and his eyes had a sultry look, as he stared up at me.

?Well, stud? Did you send those guys away just for me??

I felt my cock rising to its full glory, and the Mark in a box in my head felt himself yawning, falling back into complacence, and it occurred to me with a kind of panic that it was midnight and I had still had one more day left of a new reality and I had forgotten to exclude myself from this wish but it was too late and I instantly was glad to forget that Mark as the sheer sensuality of this Edgar?Eddie, actually, hadn't he always been Eddie the sex stud standing before me overwhelming my (not that I knew) magically enhanced libido? Ah, you should have felt how erotically he touched my muscles, how his lips tasted on my enormous, heavy pecs, how slowly and tortuously he kissed his way up towards my mouth, how much I wanted to please him, how much he wanted to please me. I knew he was picky but I knew I was undoubtedly the hottest guy in the room. Finally, my mind became a mindless blur. The only time my brilliant mind wasn't overwhelmed was when I was having sex. I fucked him for hours, I fucked his amazing ass, I fucked him silly, I fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and finally it was too much for him, but I still wanted to go, I wanted to keep going.

?I'm going out,? I said.

He gasped for breath. ?Why??

?I need more. I need to fuck more people. I need to fuck everyone at once.?

?But I love you! Why do you need anything else??

I felt confused by the fog, the need for sex. ?You don't understand, I deserve it!? I turned to go.

He leapt out of bed and ran toward me, his arms outstretched, and he tripped over the reality editor which had fallen to the ground even as I came forward to get it, and right as he collided with it he cried out ?Stop!?

I felt myself Stop. My last real thought was that the person who gave me this thing could have told me that words besides Freeze counted. I was strangely aware of what was happening, but I couldn't move, and I couldn't find it in myself to care much either. I could have stood like that forever and been happy to do it.

?Ouch... what the fuck...? he said, picking up the reality editor. He came over to me.

?Please, Mark, let's talk about this.? He pushed me, but I didn't budge. ?Mark, quit playing games with me! Mark, I love you. I wish you loved me as much as I love you. I wish you cared only about me. Why won't you MOVE?!?

It was like coming out of water. One moment I was somebody else and the next that person had never existed, and before me was EDGAR!!, my perfect being, my heart, my love, my wonder, my joy, my everything. I took him in my arms and I kissed him fully and for a long time, and then I pulled away and felt such happiness steal over me when I saw his beautiful face, EDGAR!!. I loved him. I loved him so much. I loved nothing else in the world. I existed for him. I was his musclebound plaything, and that was great.

?Mark, what's wrong with you??

?Nothing's wrong, why would something be wrong??

?You were about to leave but then you got all romantic.?

?Why wouldn't I be romantic? I love you.?

?Why were you frozen??

I noticed he was holding the reality editor. I didn't care about it now. I only cared about him. ?Oh, because of the editor. You must have used it somehow.?

?...the editor??

I shrugged and told him the long story short, longing to hold him in my arms, longing to know what he wanted from me, hoping it was my dick up his ass, hoping I would get to dominate him and love him and protect him forever.

Edgar might have been a dim sex addict now but he was able to put my erratic behavior together and realize that he might, indeed, have something in his hands now...

Ah, you don't want me to stop there? You want to know how I got out of that one? How do you know I'm not Edgar? Well, I'll tell you the whole story another time, because I have another change for you in mind. I know, I'm sorry, but I've had my fill of fucking your twinky ass and kind of want my turn and, well, freeze--

You stand in the mirror stretching your lengthy body after your strenuous workout. At 6'6? and 18 you're a bit of a musclebound jock for a ballet dancer, but that's what they like about you, isn't it? Basketball by day, ballet at night, the most aggressive and exciting ballet dancer the world has ever seen, you make it like a sport, so exciting that even men want to come see it (well, many of them are homosexual, admittedly), and still dominating the court, more points than anyone in the history of basketball. Yeah, you find time to do a movie here and there, cut an album, although that's more of a lark for you. Acting and singing is too easy, too pussy. You like to dominate. No wonder you're such a rich, famous stud.

The enormous thing snaking down in your uniform doesn't hurt either.

You have sort of an unreal body, it's true. Who gets that big and remains that graceful looking, that perfectly proportioned?

There's a doorbell ring. You've been expecting it. You come and open the door yourself, rather than have your servants do it, and before you stands me, a fellow you met at a party. My eyes are wide. I've obviously tried to dress sexy for you, but you've beat me to the punch with your overwhelming manly smell, your pumped, glistening muscles...

I am fairly famous, shorter than you at 5'11?, not quite your body really, a little bit more than a twink look, but I've made a bit of a fortune for myself at only 28, and I am rather infamously good looking, and you've heard the truth, I make an unforgettable bottom, I'm already panting with desire at the mere sight of your body, which you stretch for me just to torture me, I've thought of nothing else for days, and you love dominating older guys...

You feel your huge cock stiffening as you invite me inside...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2010, 04:45 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Great story, don't stop writing!
  #3   Add to MonsterMash62's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2010, 11:51 PM

MonsterMash62 is on a distinguished road
Hot, hot, hot again.
Definitely adding this and part one to my list of favorites.
  #4   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2010, 09:39 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Really like these stories. I hope there's more in the pipeline :3
  #5   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2010, 02:08 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
I liked the sudden twist, makes the story much more exciting, because when someone can play GOD, well there's always room for unexpected events.

Great job!
  #6   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2011, 06:46 PM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
Great continuation! The ending gave an unexpected turn of events, so a sequel is definitely going to be something I watch out for!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options