The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ma$$86's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2010, 06:02 AM

ma$$86 is on a distinguished road
new story- Mac's Potential

hi guys, this is my first attempt at a story, so i hope its alright hahah.
It dosnt have much growth in it atm, but in the next there will be a heap more.
criticisim is welcomed, thanks alot

Mac's Potential
by ma$$86

Dave Carpenter was a mostly normal kid growing up, with exception of two things, he was always abit smaller than kids his own age and the second was always infatuated with muscle. As long as he could remember muscles got him exited, either being male or female, he loved it. He dreamed of being as big as the wrestlers, pro footballers and weightlifters he saw on tv.
When he saw a picture of a bodybuilder for the first time his life changed, not only did he want to get that big, he wanted to worship people that big. As e got older this confused him abit, as he was not attracted to normal sized men and boys, and had a healthy appetite for girls, but something about bodybuilders got him going.
Talking of girls, since the first grade he had been in love with Emma Zattich, his next door neighbor and close friend. They spent every afternoon together playing and telling each other everything.
This started to change around the time they started high school, as they went through puberty she blossomed into a beautiful young woman, with a amazingly pretty face, and a body that made all the boys stop in there tracks. Dave on the other had was slow to go through any changes, his voice dropped and he got acne, but his body stayed skinny and his height stayed quiet short at 5'2.
She gradually stopped hanging around him and even acknowledging him at school, but there friendship outside of school was still there. By the end of the first year of high school, Emma was the most populer girl in school, with the biggest jock in the year as her boyfriend, well Dave was at the bottom of the barrel with only a few friends, and a dyeing relationship with Emma.
When Dave turned 16 ( now about 5'4 but still skinny as a rail ), he decided enough was enough, he was gonna become a jock and win Emma back. He studied as many websites and magazines about muscle growth and bodybuilding that he could find ( which also included watching hours of youtube videos of the biggest pros ), and had pictures of Lee Preist, Markus Ruhl, Ronnie Coleman and Jay Cutler on his wall. He would stare at them for inspiration every night, and would end up jacking off thinking about being that powerful and big.
He starting using the gym that his brother, who was away playing collage football, had set up in the garage. He had bought mass gainer at the supermarket and trained hard. After a couple of months he noticed little change, he had gained about 3 pounds of muscle, which was incredibly frustrating. He decided it was time to change things up, and went on his way to the local vitamin store, Mac's Nutrition.
When he walked in he was instantly met by a massive hulking beast of a man with the size that would make a pro blush.
"Hello there little buddy, my name is Steve, what could i help you with today" said the 6'0 wall of muscle asked
" Well ive been training for about 3 months, eating right and taking the right amount of protein, if not too much, but i cant seem to but any muscle on my frame at all, is there anything i could use that might help" Dave asked nervously
" Ummm lets see, i could sell you some really heavy duty shit that will cost a shitload and not do all that much, but i get your pain. When i was your age i was as tiny as you, maybe not as short but probably thinner. I tried everything untill i met a man called Mac, and he gave me a solution to this problem"
" Is Mac the owner of this store?" asked Dave
" No, he is the namesake but i own it, without him i would be no where, probably still a beanpole to scared to talk to people outside my family" chuckled the behemoth
" Well what is the big secret that he gave you?" inquired Dave, almost begging
" Its a secret root, very potent with a chemical that is not found in any other plant . The tree plant is only grown in the blackforrest in Germany, but he passed down a plant to me. I will give you some of it to trial, to see if your worthy of it or not, cause i dont want every jerk using it and getting bigger than me" laughed Steve, with a massive grin on his face
" How much will it set me back?" asked Dave
" Bud, ill do what Mac did for me, pass it on to you and you only for free, and no one else will ever get it. Now get some mass gainer, and after you boil the root like tea, and a drop of it to a shake every day, and you will see results. Cause your so young it will be a good idea to calm it down when ya still at school, not a good idea making the teachers think your juicing now is it " laughed steve
" It works that good?" asked Dave, astonished and hopefull
" Yeah dude, give it a year, you'll be a beast, train hard and eat right and you'll be able to do comps, So its probs best to start doing it when spring break starts in a few weeks. Another thing, there is only one side effect, it makes you horny as, but a good thing with that, is this stuff makes everything grow" he said chuckling while grabbing his hefty meat, " work this out too, and you'll get BIG results. Too bad i found that out later when my body had started to become used to it.
Shit, he had that snake, and that wasn't the max it could be, it was at least 9" completely soft.
" Wow dude, im complete blown away, thanks heaps" blurted Dave
" No worries dude, just come back in soon and let me see the results, we might even need to have a pose off hahah" chuckled the monster
" Will do" said Dave while leaving the store, using all his self control form not getting a raging hard on and jerking it right there. When he got home, he grabbed the newest issue of flex with te olympia pictures and started jacking off, thinking about being that big and destroying Emma.
The next week was the last before spring break, and it couldn't have been longer for Dave, who was beyond motivated to start his new secret mass weapon. Emma still came over every once in a while for a chat, but outside of that she didn't really take notice of him in public, which cut Dave to shreds. She came over the last second last day before spring break and told Dave her plans for the break.
" I'm goin to southern California to my Grans house for the holidays what are you doin?" she asked
" I think im just gonna hang here, got some things i gotta catch up on, i wish i was goin somewhere nice like that, theres no beaches here" said Dave
"Same, we dont catch up as much as we should,... but yeah ive got alot goin on these days" trailed Emma
" Yeah, Joel or John or whatever his name goin with you?" quizzed Dave scornfully
" Josh isnt goin with me, no" snapped Emma, knowing full well that Dave knew his name, " i wanted a bit of room, he is always such a idiot these days, wish he could just be as nice as......"
" As who?" snapped back Dave, "me? To bad im not in 'your' crowd"
" Dont be like that" emma said, knowing full well it was not a good topic to have brought up she got up and started walking towards the door." I'll email you while im gone, have a good holiday"
" Yeah......you too" said Dave begrudgingly

He started the program as Steve had said, everyday blasting a pairing of muscle groups into oblivion. He felt so energized and was lifting heavier than ever. By the end of the first week he started to see changes already, shoulders widening and getting defined, abs becoming a faint outlined six pack, ams getting bigger. Even his member had been receiving workouts of dickcurls and had grown from its average 5 and a half inches hard to 7 even, and had even increased in girth.
He recieved a email from Emma on the saturday of the first week, with pictures of her in socal loving the sun, one in particular Dave enjoyed. of her in a bikini, showing off her great curves, c cup breasts, golden tan, and her great eastern european beauty. He printed it off and went into the bathroom, stripped off and looked at himself in the mirror.
"Look how much ive grown for you already, im gonna be huge by the time you get back, then i'll have you and you'll have the most jacked guy around to call your boyfriend" he said to himself while staring at the pic
" Im gonna be soooooo huge" he started chanted to himself while he started to pump his new improved meat while thinking of becoming as big as his idols, "so huge, so huge, so huge, SOOOO HUGGGAHHHHHHHH" shouting as he blasted the mirror with his load.
" this next few weeks will be soooo fun" Dave said to himself while cleaning up
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to ma$$86 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (March 5th, 2014)
  #2   Add to msclbldr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2010, 09:30 AM

msclbldr
Send a message via Yahoo to msclbldr
please continue.
  #3   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2010, 10:29 AM

vlad is on a distinguished road
So far so good! I look forward to more.
  #4   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2010, 03:05 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Good start.
  #5   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2010, 05:53 PM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
Exciting

I would just use paragraphs more to seperate the action, like the conversation at the health food store with Emma's conversation...I am nit-picking, but only because I really, really like your story and want to see you write more!

I can sense the your excitement in writing. And I can see why you are excited!!! This is an EXCELLENT growth story with lots of potential...just like Mac. I like the build-up as well as his more "hetero" motivation (wanting to get big for a girl). I can't wait to read more.
  #6   Add to ma$$86's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2010, 10:57 PM

thanks for all the kind words dudes.
starting part 2 tonight, so hopefully its up by the end of the week
  #7   Add to mawkroy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2010, 11:39 PM

mawkroy
Good to hear! Looking forward to it! =)
  #8   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 21st, 2010, 05:25 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
A great story! I agree that paragraph breaks and better spelling would make the story easier to read.

But those are mere technical details-- keep up the good work and I look forward to more!
  #9   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 23rd, 2010, 12:06 AM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
I LOVE your story so far. Can't wait to read part 2!
  #10   Add to mman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2011, 06:57 AM

mman
Why didn't part 2 of this story ever get written?
  #11   Add to ma$$86's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 27th, 2011, 04:29 AM

sorry, ive had alot of stuff over the last few months that have pretty much robbed me of all my time. Hopefully will get time in the next week or two to do at least part 2, if not abit more
  #12   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 27th, 2011, 04:49 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Very promising start to this story --- motivation is definitely there and you can really see the character's excitement!

Here's to further growth!
  #13   Add to musclemonkey's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 27th, 2011, 05:25 PM
Monkeys have bigger tails

musclemonkey is on a distinguished road
This is really good! I hope to see it continued.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options