The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > General
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to chitownbber's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2010, 09:23 PM

chitownbber is on a distinguished road
When i big muscular guy realized he was gay

hey all. long time viewer / lurker but first time posting. sorry if this is in the wrong place but had something i HAD to share with all of you.

i met myself a tall muscular man. he is 6 feet 7 and 290. all muscles. he played tight end for a D1 college team played pro a year and gave it up due to injury but trains like a mo-fo and is contemplating competing or pro wrestling.

anyway, met him in the gym and we hit it off so we went to lunch. inevitably the conversation got to "when did you first know or think you might be" and his story is one that has to be told here. he ok-ed it as long as i kept it generic. so here goes, enjoy......(I will tell it as if i am him)

"when i was growing up i was always the strong muscular kid. i could bounce my pecs in sixth grade. i was always showing off either my body or my strength. but i was pretty normal height wise and wasnt the tallest in school. my freshman year of highschool i got into wrestling and my fall sports physical i measured 6ft. during my sophmore year i started growing like a weed getting taller and by the start of summer i was 6' 4 and suddenly thinking basketball or football. the next fall physical i was 6' 6" - still ahd muscle but was stretching out and wrestling wasnt in the cards but i liked the way the football players lifted so went that route.

senior year i was a cocky bad ass- afterall, i towered over most kids and was muscular and strong, breaking every weight room record. i was into girls but had trouble keeping girlfriends because i liked hard rough sex and liked imposing my size to get what i wanted it. it turned off all but the slutty "jock sniffers" (girls who made the rounds fucking the jocks)

our gym class lockers were the half and half kind with one over top the other and assignments were by alphabetical order. i was the upper locker and the kid with the locker below me happened to be the shortest smallest kid in school. the top of his head was even with my abs (well defined). one day i came out of the shower to dress and im standing over him and when i looked down at him i found myself getting hard as a rock and i couldnt figure it out. i just knew is was a complete and total rush being so much bigger than him. i wanted to wrestle him so bad.

this is going to be a long post so maybe i should continue in another

Last edited by chitownbber; December 29th, 2010 at 09:24 PM. Reason: title should be "when A big muscular guy realized he was gay"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to chitownbber's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2010, 09:36 PM

from that day forward i would get so excited thinking about standing over him so much so that i started thinking up things i wanted to do. i noticed he wouldnt look at me and seemed afraid to make eye contact. so i would just stand behind him enjoying the rush. one day im wrapped in a towel but my hard on was raging and as i leaned into grab clothes out of the locker the towel fell to the floor and i could not control it i had to brush the head of my dick on his back (up to this point i was kind of typical in that i did not like being seen naked by guys but this was a feeling like i never had before and suddenly it was like some kind of awakening or something) so this definitely got me confused and wondering what the hell was going on

a few weeks later i was lifting in the school weight room and some of my friends from the wrestling team were there. they kept talking about this new kid who was ridiculously strong and was benching more than double his bodyweight. they said he was cocky and always bragging and liked to walk around practice shirtless or with his singlet top down. so i needed to check this out.

so i stopped by practice a few days later
  #3   Add to chitownbber's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2010, 09:52 PM

i had just finished lifting (remember the day as clear as can be - - - i trained chest and reached a personal best on the decline bench so my pump was ridiculous)

sure enough, there he was top down with a classic wrestler's body super hard muscular perfectly defined. the kid was carved from stone and was about 140.

so i took my shirt off (i was still sweating) walked up behind him and he didnt know i was there. he was about a foot or so shorter than me. i tapped him on the shoulder and as he turned around i pressed my sweaty pecs into his face and walked him backwards a few steps. (to this day i love this sign of dominance)

"I hear you have been spouting off a bit about benching more than twice your body weight - how'd you like to wrestle someone almost twice your bodyweight?" I said and then i squeezed and bounced my pecs

"yeah whatever dude, youre probably slow and dont have the moves" he replied

"game on" i said

"where?" he replied

"anywhere you want" then i picked him up under the armpits and lifted him up off the floor, tossed him and he fell backwards on to the mats and the match was on. since it was at school, with mats, with coaches around and wasnt a street fight it was fun and exciting. the kid was strong as hell but i towered over him and had over 100 lbs on him, so it really was no match. i had total control over him and could pretty much do what i wanted which was the most amazing adrenalin rush and gave me a killer hard on. when he winced and cried (not literally) to let me know he was in pain i loved it even more. i felt so fucking huge and powerful. i thought i was going to cum right there in my shorts.

but here is what definitely was a defining moment for me in my life. i had him on his stomach on the floor and i was on top. my dick was hard as a rock and he had those big round rock hard glutes. i will never forget that feeling. all i wanted to do was ram myself in him. i had to stop and get off because i thought if i went any longer i might dry hump him right there in the floor. not cool when you are 18.
  #4   Add to chitownbber's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2010, 10:07 PM

now that the parameters had been established and i made it clear who was in charge we kind of became friends and we would do different kinds of strength tests/ feats. he would let me take him and other lighter wrestlers and press them overhead. one time we decided to have a "freshman toss" where i started with the lightest freshman wrestler (our highshool had this weird tradition of hazing / humiliating freshman) and would see how far i could toss them into a pile of track and field mats. to see how high up in weight i could go and how far. i think i went home and jerked off at least 6 or 7 times afterwards.

we would do all kinds of domination lifts, a lot like that kid WizeMan94 does on youtube. i freakin loved it. but the more i did it the more i wanted to wrestle my smaller weaker victims into submission then force them to please me but i had to keep it all inside and did so for the next 7 years. when it came to sex, once i got to college i was fortunate to be at a big time sports school where all the teams were good and i had plenty of big strong women to fuck. i loved big tall muscular volleyball and basketball players. my favorite was this 6' 5" volleyball player with some of the biggest hardest thighs ive ever seen - she had a six pack and could leg press 9 plates (810) yet was really pretty and feminine. at one point i thought we might get married. i certainly wanted to see what kind of kids we could produce.

i spent those years (college, then after) just hoping to find guys that i could hang out with that would wrestle me. and it didnt happen nearly enough.
  #5   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2010, 01:53 AM
Come up 2 the lab

Thanked 1,280 Times in 508 Posts
anpuZA will become famous soon enough
I dont understand, is he or isn't he gay? And is it normal for wrestlers to get hard ons? To the point where other guys dont worry when they feel it?
  #6   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2010, 05:41 AM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Great story. It probably ought to go in "Real Life Muscle Growth Experiences" but it's where it is, no biggie deal.

xoox

Richard
  #7   Add to cozman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2010, 06:16 PM

cozman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to cozman
What did the little dude do or say when he got hit in the back by your bf's dick? It seems like this kid would have been easy pickins.
  #8   Add to chitownbber's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2010, 07:21 PM

yes - he is very gay with the occasional bi-fling but really secretive about it all and almost paranoid -

he told me wrestling to him and a his team and coach was all about strength, domination, etc and hard ons were very typical. (says you could see them before / during / after practices and matches) he says knowing what he knows now, it is easy to see who was either gay and in denial, gay and unaware of it, or gay but afraid / closeted / etc.......he said the kids on the team with the best bodies always showed them off - always pranced around the locker room naked and always grabbing at each other

by the way - he also tried swimming and says he noticed lots of hard ons tucked in the speedos
  #9   Add to chitownbber's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2010, 07:24 PM

he said the little dude turned around as if to say "what the f - - - " but turned red and turned back around - he apologized but did not exactly rush to cover himself back up.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options