The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media > Morphs & Artwork
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Morphs & Artwork Post your morphs and muscle-growth artwork here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to slutformuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 8th, 2011, 05:20 AM

slutformuscle is on a distinguished road
New TF Sketch Sequences (looking for a story to accompany them)

Sup muscleheads? Ok so I've been doing some more sketching and I have 2 more sequences for you guys! As well as three previous faves!

WHAT I WANT - is some hot writer to write a tf story to go with it about how these 5 teens transform. I love forced and involuntary growth as well as total personality transformations and of course muscle sex Also if you could make them slow(ish) tfs so the characters have to try and deal with their developments that would be hot

Message me for more info.

Ok here goes (sorry about poor quality : Scanner's broke):

1st TF: Jacob becomes Jacel

2nd TF - Andrew to Art

3rd TF - Carl to Carlos

4th TF - Ernie to Arnie

5th Tf - Simon into Silas

Now go write stories

Also I will do commissions (and get my scanner fixed!) Whether its a fantasy scenario you want, or your own personal tf, or maybe the tf of a celeb or someone you know then private message me with decsriptions of what you would like/photos and we can negotiate from there!

If you wanna chat about transformations or rp then hit me up on [email protected]

Last edited by slutformuscle; January 8th, 2011 at 05:25 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to kastawaykid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 8th, 2011, 02:27 PM

kastawaykid is on a distinguished road
Dibs on Simon.

I really like the simon to silas one and I plan on writing a story for this one in the next couple days.
  #3   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 8th, 2011, 03:05 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
I remember your art, it was awesome! You used to post as a guest, It's great to see you back and with an account this time. Hope to see more from you and hope to see that one comic you made continued. I added you on yahoo, let's rp sometime.

Last edited by vga518; January 8th, 2011 at 03:19 PM. Reason: editing
  #4   Add to slutformuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 9th, 2011, 01:34 AM

Glad I'm remembered yeh I wanna break into the muscle drawing scene hehe

and sounds ace kastawaykid! Can't wait to hear it!
  #5   Add to mom bab's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 9th, 2011, 02:43 AM

mom bab is on a distinguished road
Sweet!

Sweet drawings! Jacob and Simon are my faves...
  #6   Add to PunkGuy01's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 9th, 2011, 03:44 PM

PunkGuy01 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to PunkGuy01
I love Jacob and Carl dude, if you ever do more be sure to post them here!
  #7   Add to slutformuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 10th, 2011, 04:20 PM

hehe so no interest in writing a story for the tf all all 5 boys? :P
  #8   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 10th, 2011, 07:33 PM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
This sounds like a job for Aardvark! Try asking him. These transformations seem like his style.
  #9   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 11th, 2011, 03:54 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Congratulations on your drawings, they are actually very nice and portrait several of the best sub-types of male muscle growth spiced up with different fantasies.

Since you have been so kind to share these powerful images with us, I can only try to retribute your generous gift. Obviously, my personal tastes and passion for the FREAK SIDE instantly drew me to "Ernie to Arnie" transformation: muscle growth associated to age progression, height augmentation, hypermasculinity and multi-limbing ( with maybe some other details I might throw along as a bonus )

I will try to deliver the story asap, if you want share anything more specific about the ideas that came to your mind when you drew such hot sequence, please PM me.

Congratulations again and keep up the great work!

Cheers
  #10   Add to Aardvark2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 11th, 2011, 08:38 PM
Growing and Writing

Aardvark2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yachirobi View Post
This sounds like a job for Aardvark! Try asking him. These transformations seem like his style.
He already had, about three hours before you posted There might be something in the works...

Last edited by Aardvark2; January 11th, 2011 at 08:55 PM.
  #11   Add to Ogrebear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 11th, 2011, 11:28 PM

Ogrebear
Nice to see you posting again!

TF's 2/3/4 Are all def up my street.... fuzz is yum.

Ernie to Arnie is also nice cos of the freaky ending.... reminds me of that hot office based TF sequence you did. Hope you will be going back to that one too.
  #12   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2011, 08:32 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Story for the 4th TF

Hello guys

I don't know where to post the story I made for the 4th TF sequences, so I will place it here.

The artist requested a few details, which I hopefuly have been able to incorporate, but in the end this was a story written by me, so I warn you that it might (and will probably) not please most of readers, but I honestly meant to please his dedicated and appealing sketches.

So, I let you with

Transformation IV: From Ernie to Arnie.

Story by Muscl4life

1. Meet Ernie
Ernie O?Keefe was undoubtedly the hottest guy in the neighborhood, but he surely didn?t believe like such. At 15 years old he stood at 5?7? and weighed around 130 pounds with a lean built. He had fair porcelain skin, straight red hair, emerald green eyes and strikingly handsome features topped with a perfect winning smile.

However, being the prettiest and the youngest in an all-men family was not easy for Ernie. The poor lad was constantly teased by his older siblings about his ?petite? frame and his ?girly? manners. It wasn?t particularly true, but Ernie?s father was the famous former Olympic medalist powerlifter Strong Man competitor Edward O?Keefe ? a.k.a. Big Red, a colossal man who stood at 6?4? tall and weighed over 300 pounds of rock hard solid Irish muscle.
Big Red was very proud of the fact that 4 of his sons followed his steps and became strength athletes: 21 year old, 6?2? 220 pounds Shawn was already in the national team preparing for his Olympic debut in the London Games, the 6? 185 pounds 17 year old twins Henry and Harry already competed in National level High School Wrestling Tournaments and even 16 year old Patrick was already a teenager bodybuilding champion working hard to get his pro-card before he turned 18.

Although he was not out of shape by any circumstance, Ernie had always felt dislocated in such brawny, manly, muscular family. His wardrobe consisted mainly of hand-me-down clothes from his older siblings, which meant Ernie usually wore oversized and stretched out items that engulfed his tight plain physique.

Since Ernie?s mom passed away when he was a little boy, Big Red could never find another wife (which sane woman would want to marry a guy with 5 loud, messy and fowl mouthed boys?), and after years of teasing and pranking, the poor teenager knew that in order to survive in his household, he had to put up with all kinds of ridiculous demands his older brothers made while their father was working.

Ernie was forced to do all the chores that his brothers were supposed to share with him, and he knew that if he told it to Big Red he would just get a lot worse from his bully muscular brothers Henry, Harry and Patrick.
The only time Ernie could relax and enjoy himself was between 3 and 6 pm because that was usually when the jocks were practicing. It was only time during which the red teenager could read his comic books and search the internet for the stories about muscle growth, hyper masculinity and many other of his favorite fetishes. Ernie felt kind of guilty for being gay in such a manly family, but he was decided not to come out until he could finally get rid of his bully brothers.

2. The Garage Sale

It was just another eventless day. Ernie enjoyed his walk back home, the weather was nice for that time of the year, and he would have his daily scarce hours of peace and solitude until the jerks got back home. The red teenager suddenly noticed an unusual gathering of people in the front lawn of Mr. Harris? household.

Mr. Harris was this retired guy who lived alone in this very big three stored house, which he barely left. People commented on his eccentric tastes, there were so many books and weird looking pieces of furniture from all around the world. The local kids always told stories about ?that weird old man?, but Ernie knew they were just bogus because he had moaned Mr. Harris? lawn many times, and the old guy just happened to be a nice dude who paid nice and always offered him a cold glass of freshly squeezed lemonade.

That particular afternoon, Mr. Harris exposed a very peculiar selection of many of his eccentricities ? objects from different categories: electronics, old records, old magazines, posters and even lots of pieces of art from all over the world. Some of them were just too funky or exotic, others were really scary, but they were quite interesting, that?s for sure.

?Hello, there Arnie!? The deep tone of Mr. Harris?s voice caught the teenager off-guard and he almost dropped something.

?Oh, hey Mr. Harris?? the teenager chuckled ?And it?s Ernie, actually, but don?t worry, people mistake that all the time.?

The tall, broad shouldered, long haired older man just smiled. ?Oh, I am sorry, it?s just?you look like Arnie to me for some reason.? Ernie credited such confusion to his advanced age, although he didn?t quite look much older than his 48 year old father.

?So, are you enjoying my collections huh?? The older neighbor asked kindly, probably trying to make small talk before he could convince Ernie to buy some of his junk away.

?Yeah, you have lots of cool stuff, Mr. Harris!? The green eyes on the red haired teenager wondered through a series of spooky and scaring pieces such as, shrunken heads, stuffed lizards, dried bugs, carved wooden sticks, bones persevered in amber, and so forth.

?Yeah, if it were for me, I?d never sell them, but I can?t take everything with me in my new home.?

?Are you moving? Oh that?s so sad, I like having you as a neighbor.? Ernie smiled, he couldn?t help to be so amiable, and Mr. Harris opened a big smile.
?Heh, I will miss you too Arnie?I mean Ernie. You were always a nice boy, quite different from those troublemaker brothers of yours. I can?t count how many times they had broken my windows or threw burning bags filled with dog poo?? The charming man waved his head.

?I am sorry again, sir. At least now that Shawn moved out and the twins are always traveling for the competitions you will get some peace.?

?Don?t be sorry for their mistakes, boy. You?re not like them!? Harris said and placed a friendly hand on Ernie?s shoulder, the teenager blushed, because he was not used to be complimented.

?Tell you what, pick something?anything you like and you can take it as a gift from me!?

?That?s very kind of you sir?but I insist on paying you.? Ernie counter-offered.

?Heh, just pick something ok??

Ernie?s eyes wondered around the myriad of interesting items. ?There are so many cool things, I can?t seem to decide??

The impressive host lifted his left eye brow. ?What if I chose one gift for you then? I am pretty good in picking up gifts for my friends.?

?O-Okay then?but I want to pay??

?Your money is no good here, boy.? Harris finally spoke, already running through the stuff to find an appropriate item for his young friend. He actually went to the far side of the table and brought something inside a blue velvet bag.

?I think this is exactly what you need.? Mr. Harris handled the bag to the curious lad, and Ernie retrieved something very similar to these metallic nametags for soldiers, but this one had some very nice symbols carved on its shiny surface, the necklace was made of a nice kind of black tissue that felt good against the skin.

?Oh, wow?Mr. Harris this is so cool! Thank you so much!? Ernie didn?t hesitate for even a second; he just placed the accessory around his think neck. It was obviously too big for the teenager since Mr. Harris was at least one whole foot taller than him.

?It looks great on you, boy. Don?t worry about the length, you will still grow a lot.? Harris grinned, but that didn?t seem enough to convince Ernie.
?Well, I don?t think so?I guess the muscle just skipped me.?

?Nonsense, you might be just one late bloomer. That?s why I picked this for you. These symbols stand for Power and Strength. According to the Shaman who gave it to me, a man whose heart is good will find all the strength and the power he needs to overcome the challenges, he will be as big and strong as his heart truly desires. That?s what I believe you to be, Arnie.?

The teenager was so touched by these warm words that he didn?t even care about Mr. Harris insistence on changing his name. He probably would never get it right, anyway.

?Well, this is a great gift, I loved it. Thanks again, Mr. Harris I will keep it very well, so you don?t worry.? Ernie shook the huge strong calloused hands of his neighbor, they both hugged and the red haired teenager finally got back home. He still had just over an hour of freedom before his jerk brothers got back.

?Take good care of yourself Arnie!? Mr. Harris grinned while the boy turned around the corner. Suddenly, the several potential customers standing on his lawn didn?t even notice when the stuff they held in their hands disappeared in thin air, they just remained oblivious to the amazing events around them.

The entire house behind them vanished as well, and Mr. Harris remained quiet, his muscular arms crossed at his chest; his charming grin seemed so smart, so powerful and compelling. Nobody seemed to have noticed the tall muscular figure disappearing in blue light. In fact, nobody remembered about Mr. Harris at all. The empty terrain where once the house stood was replaced by a nice little park with a community green house, and people recollected that it has always been that way.

3. The Talisman

The next days passed quickly to Ernie who remained absolutely excited about Mr. Harris? gift. He never thought he would actually enjoy that something like that, but he just loved it! The teenager held the silver talisman closer to his eyes and admired the smooth surface of the carving, it surely felt like it was made by laser or something.

The symbols were actually very intriguing. Ernie looked over the internet for any clue about their origins with no success, he even thought about asking Mr. Harris more about that amazing piece, but the next day he came back from school he just couldn?t find his house anymore.

The weirdest part was the little park and the greenhouse standing exactly where his house used to be. Besides, all the neighbors seemed to have forgotten about Mr. Harris.
Even Ernie?s brothers had no recollection of that particular person; they even started calling him crazy for inventing people that never existed in their neighborhood. The teenager was absolutely shocked with the fact he was the only with any recollection of this man who simply disappeared.

The tiny talisman suddenly was the only proof of Mr. Harris? existence, and Ernie felt like it got a lot warmer and heavier. He quickly ran to his bedroom and locked the door behind him. The red haired teenager looked at his reflection in the mirror; the long necklace that once belonged to his friendly neighbor was shining in a strange way.

Ernie picked the tiny blue velvet bag that protected the weird necklace and felt something inside, something that clearly wasn?t there before; he dropped the contents on the table: six tiny pieces of marble sculpted in bizarre forms.
The shaken young lad picked them and transferred one of the runes to his other hand to examine it closer. What he clearly didn?t expect was that the marble rune pulverized in his fingers like fine sugar cubes.

The room was suddenly filled with bright light.

?Hello again Ernie, I guess you?re ready now.? Ernie looked at the one and only Mr. Harris

?What, is going on here? Why has everybody forgotten about you??

?Because I wanted them to forget about me, now that you have the talisman I can focus on you, without any needs to interact with those menial beings.? Mister Harris seemed just like usual, although he was now dressed in some kind of weird robes.

?What do you mean, Mr. Harris??

The other man chuckled. ?Boy you mortals are just so close minded, despite all the evidences you were given, you still refuse to accept the most obvious situation. Anyway?I am not Mr. Harris, this was just a persona I took to get your attention, and my real name is meaningless for your limited comprehension.?

?That can?t be true?I?ve known you for years!?

Harris chuckled. ?Time is not actually a reliable standard, kid. Even the rudimentary rules of your physicists attest that. When you are not restricted to such primary limits, you can do whatever the fuck you want!?

?And what the fuck you want with me, anyway??

?Ah, finally a smart question. I have chosen you among the lesser beings of this boring multiverse as my special friend, someone who will benefit from the immense cosmic powers that I possess. I have come to this dimension to offer you the chance to change your body and life in every possible way!?

?What are you talking about? I don?t want to change my life! I am happy with the way it is!? Ernie protested, but suddenly he felt his limbs went numb and really heavy, he just couldn?t move any longer, and Mister Harris just shook his head.

?Heh, I have to admire your dedication, or perhaps your fear from what is about to come. Either way I should rephrase my statement. I came here to promote changes in your life, and your acceptance is not needed, though welcomed.? Harris made a motion and the talisman grew warmer against Ernie?s fair skin.

?This artifact bids your body to my power. I can control every single aspect of your existence, and each day our bond will grow stronger.? The voice tone was just terrifying and Ernie felt in the verge of crying.

?Why are you doing this to me? I thought we were friends, I can?t believe you?re so mean!?

The tall figure seemed touched for one single moment, but the evil grin returned to such charming face.

?You can?t understand that I am actually helping you, even if it?s against your limited will. Don?t worry, as the bond increases you will be the one calling for my intervention. Now let?s start with the foundations for the tremendous work I had in front of me.?

Ernie felt his body floating in the air while Harries examined it carefully.

?This fragile body will change beyond anything your mundane comprehension can fathom. Through this conduit you have willingly decided to wear, I will imbue your organism in the same powers that control the universe, capable to bend all rules you?ve considered true so far. And through your bodily changes I will also set the changes on your soul, for you will no longer be the same gutless push-over Ernie O?Keefe, you will change into the being I have decided you need to become!?

The teenager felt a rush of electricity surging through his body, it burnt but in a good way, it was like he was being born again, his body was aching but it also felt more vibrant. Then, all of a sudden he fell flat on the floor, his limbs were free from whatever held them.
Ernie wanted to run away, as fast as possible, but he noticed Harris was gone. The teenager noticed the talisman was still shining, but not as intensely as it once has.

?I am not done with you, boy. We still have a long way to go before you are properly rebuilt, and through you I will change this reality dramatically, and the best part is that you will ask for my interference.? The deep voice was stuck in his head, Ernie looked at the mirror and saw Harris reflection behind his own.

?Get out of my head! I will never do such thing!?

Harris smiled. ?Oh but you will, once you realize what kind of power I have given you. The beauty lies in the fact you will come back for more even if it initially seems despicable for your prude habits. Mark my words, Ernie.?
The image faded and so the teenager could finally notice that he was completely naked, the energy flow must have made his clothes disappear, but that was only the first of many discoveries.

Ernie realized his body felt different because it was actually bigger. He was taller and his shoulders looked broader, his once plain chest now felt firmer and fuller, his hands felt the new texture of his enlarged body, and Ernie was shocked to notice his thighs now had a nice firm tonus, his calves were much thicker, and even his butt felt firmer than before.

The most impressive change was his cock. Ernie had always been a modest guy in that department, but now he paraded a full 5 inches flaccid phallus, which had never felt so thick and heavy; the balls have also improved quite a lot, now he could finally say he had pubes, instead of the tiny red hair that timidly covered his boy-parts.

Ernie quickly rushed to the bathroom and hopped in the scale: he was now close to 150 pounds and 5?8 ?? tall; the changes were actually drastic just like Mr. Harris had foretold.

?Get off the bathroom, nimrod!? Harry punched the door with his typical amiability. Usually, Ernie would simply oblige, but after such weird day, he wasn?t in a good mood.

?Fuck off you jerk! I will get off when I?m done!? Ernie replied at once, something he would regret later.

?Heh, you just wait sissy. The punishment will come when you least expect!? Harry threated, knowing that if he broke the door his dad would be mad at him.

Ernie couldn?t believe, he actually stood up for himself for the first time. Sure, he was safely locked behind a door but it was an improvement from his usually submissiveness.

The teenager gulped as he took another glance over his changed reflection, wondering what he would have to do to call Harris back, not that he would do this, but the idea was surely appealing. Then, he noticed the runes he was holding when Harris appeared, from the original six, only five remained, and so the red haired connected the dots.

Ernie made sure none of his brothers was around before he got back into his room ? fortunately the twins took Shawn?s room, so Patrick took their old room which left the smallest room all for the youngest brother.

4. Ernie changes continue

Meanwhile, things slowly began to get different in Ernie?s life. With his slightly augmented muscles and a newfound strength, he actually gathered enough courage to ask permission to his dad to work out with their home-gym equipment.

Big Red was actually surprised but especially very happy because his youngest son finally showed any interest for developing his muscles. Of course, since he was a beginner, the father imposed some conditions, for that reason Ernie could only work out with the supervision of his dad or his older brothers, and since the father worked many hours, Ernie was forced to ask for his brothers? assistance, which meant he was stuck with even more chores and other humiliating desires of his muscular brothers.
Ernie also noticed that he was eating a lot more, and in a household like his that was practically a mortal sin. The youngest son came up with a clever idea; he used the money he had been saving from moaning the lawn and bought all kinds of healthy food and supplements, which he carefully stocked in a secret location.

The red lad came back from school and stuffed his face before his brother?s arrived, then he would ask them to watch him training, then he would prepare dinner and make sure he always got extra portions safe from his glutton brothers for when his night cravings stroke.

Ernie was actually impressed with such dedication and excitement he had about physical training ? it seemed that ever since his body was exposed to the weird energy flow he had changed completely, if he once thought working out was plain and dull, he now felt the thrill of each focused curl or the burn of the heaviest sets, he could actually understand what his brothers said about the ?pump? feeling, he loved to feel the blood rushing through the stressed fibers of his muscle, he secretly pictured the blood was feeding his muscles with the raw components so he could grow bigger afterwards.

The hard work and dedication soon paid off, within just a few weeks, Ernie had grown considerably bigger: he weighed 165 pounds and stood at 5?9? tall, his muscles were much more pronounced now, his chest actually now spotted red hair around his nipples, his deltoids were now stronger and protuberant, joined by the bigger shoulders, the stronger forearms, the bulging amounts of new muscle made Ernie?s body much hotter and he surely got a bit manlier.

If before he looked like an older version of Justin Bieber, Ernie now had a hot muscular body to match his manly new face, with a squarer jawline and higher cheekbones, which gave him a manlier overall aspect. His legs were much thicker and more defined, and even his butt got more muscular with all the exercise he was getting lately.

What Ernie didn?t realize up to that moment was that Mr. Harris? magic still worked on him, mostly because the red haired teenager had forgotten all about the terrible events related to that unusual artifact he simply didn?t take out of his neck for anything in this world. He didn?t quite know where he got that necklace, but it didn?t matter he simply loved it.
Without any recollection of the magical interference of that supernatural experience, Ernie continued on his life, trying to pack on the muscle as fast as possible so he could finally earn some respect from his brawny siblings.
However, even after packing some considerable muscle, Ernie was still no match for his brothers.

One afternoon Ernie came back a little later than unusual and was petrified to realize Patrick, his bodybuilder older brother, had found his secret stash of food and supplements. The greedy older brother was on his off-season time and was always looking for more food.

?What are you doing with that? That?s mine!? Ernie barked at Patrick, trying to get back his stolen property, but the bastard was much faster.

?Come on, shrimp! You know you?re just one little scrawny bastard, you don?t need all this food, you should share with those who actually have muscle!? Patrick flexed his 17 inches arm and laughed at the failed attempts of his younger brother to break his grip over the stuff he bought.

?That?s not fair! I paid for these, they?re mine!? Ernie felt each time more aggravated, noticing that not even his stronger body was capable of getting him any respect whatsoever.

?Hey what is going on here?? Fortune definitely wasn?t on Ernie?s side because there were Henry and Harry back from the gym, hungry as usual.

?The little rat has been hiding food and supplements from us guys! Look, the son of a bitch has a nice stash here!? Patrick threw a case of protein shakes to the twins and they immediately grinned.

?Heh, like he actually needed the stuff?? Harry said as he picked the blender.

?Stop! I?am telling dad!? Ernie?s anger interfered with his judgment because that was the worst possibly move. The brothers started laughing, and Henry simply stepped forward and picked the younger brother by his collar.

?Listen here runt, you?re too old to be a tell-tale! If you dare to tell dad anything, we?ll just make your life a living hell! Don?t think you don?t have skeletons on your closet, or should I say computer?? The muscular brother chuckled.

Ernie froze, he wanted to call Henry?s bluff but it was too risky, if they knew about his secret that would just be?horrible!

?You can?t do this! That?s my stuff!? Ernie cried once again.

Henry threw him on the floor and quickly had Ernie?s arm locked. ?You listen now, runt! You?re at the bottom of the food chain here and there?s nothing you can do about it, so just learn your place, got that right, you faggot??
Patrick and Harry laughed and continued stuffing their faces with Ernie?s food. The humiliated lad got back on his feet and dragged his aching body from the kitchen and went straight to his room.

Ernie wanted to cry, he felt so angry and frustrated. The lad threw his sore body in the bed and mentally cursed his older brothers. Ever since Shawn moved out his life became even more miserable. His eldest brother sure liked to tease about their size difference, but at least he had much more sense than those jerks, he would never steal nor almost break his arm for no reason.

The teenager looked at his side and saw the blue velvet bag hanging on his nightstand. He remembered that it came with his necklace, but again he couldn?t recall exactly where he got that thing but for some reason he grabbed the bag and searched inside to find five tiny pieces of sculpted marble that felt warm to the touch.

Suddenly, nothing else mattered.

Ernie was marveled with the tiny pieces in his hand, he just examined the complex series of marks and tiny symbols all over the smooth white surface. Holding one between his thumb and index, the red haired teenager realized it wasn?t as strong as it seemed, just a small pressure, like one would apply to break an egg shell, and the piece just cracked, revealing something luminous inside.

5. Negotiations.

The room was immediately invaded by this overwhelmingly powerful bright light, and Ernie immediately panicked because right at that moment the memories from the sinister Mr. Harris filled his terrified mind.

?Hello again, my dear Ernie? The powerful, masculine deep tone of that voice brought up mixed emotions on the lad. He used to like Mr. Harris a lot, even had a little crush on such tall, broad shouldered, mane haired gorgeous mature guy, but now he was so scared that he curled up in his bed, his limbs shaking so hard.

?Oh, shit?what have I done? Oh damn?no please?go away?please don?t hurt me again!? Ernie cried softly as the immense figure approached him. Mister Harris seemed even taller this time, and his muscles were definitely much bigger, it was like that man was too big for Ernie?s room.

?There?s no reason for that now, boy. You know I didn?t come here to hurt you, in fact you were the one who called me back to help you.? The powerful being sat at Ernie?s bed and the furniture piece simply broke in several pieces ? the heavy muscle wizard laughed at Ernie?s shocked face, especially because they didn?t fall on the ground, there was this invisible force holding them in safe place.

?I told you that I am not here to hurt you, little lad. You called me back because you want more changes in your life and your universe. Come on, just admit it, we can have lots of fun together, boy.?

Ernie was still shaking very hard. ?You changed me once and it still didn?t help!?

Harris grinned. ?Oh, but it did help! You finally grew some cojones and decided to face your brothers. The only problem is that they?re still much stronger than you, but that?s easy to solve, you just have to want more power and it shall be yours!?

Ernie was still very skeptical. ?It won?t be enough, my brothers are much stronger than me and they have years of experience ahead of me, I?ll always be the scrawny little brother!?

?Ah, that seems to be the problem huh? Well, what if your body changed even further? What if you became everything you can be and much more??
Ernie went silent for a moment, and the uncanny Harris continued on his explanation.

?You have just everything they have, Ernie. The great genes which were passed onto you by your powerful father, they just had more time and chance to develop them, but with my help you can easily overcome that factor. We can make your body develop like you?ve been working out inside the womb!?

?And what?s the catch??

Harris grinned. ?Oh, I can see you?re getting smarter. That?s actually interesting. Well, I do have a price, and it will depend on your wish, but I can tell you in advance it will be worth!?

?I think you?ve covered everything??

?Oh but I didn?t, Ernie. Can?t you see it? I?m going to make a new man out of you, the transformation will not just be limited to you! Through you I can change your entire universe! I want to spread my power all over your limited existence, together we can alter the rules of everything you?ve known till this day! Gravity doesn?t matter to me! Your precious time-space weave doesn?t matter to me!? Harris grinned as he flexed his enormous muscles and they seemed to grow in size and strength.

?Yeah, I know you like a huge muscle daddy, boy. That was expected since you were born in such masculine environment. Now, why don?t you come here and tell me about this hunger inside your tiny chest huh?? Harris tone changed dramatically, it became intensely sexy.

Ernie obliged, he approached the enormous man, whose flexed was over twice the size of the teenager. He reached for the immense ball of hard muscle and they both moaned in the moment his shaking fingers touched the incredibly hard veined and rugged surface.

?I?want my dad to be proud of me, but not because I take good grades, I want him to have the same pride he has about Shawn?no?I want him to have even more pride?I want to be even more than Shawn, even more than dad himself! I want to be the biggest and strongest guy in my house, damn?I mean the world!?

The look in Mr. Harris was very focused, it was like he was literally feeding in the desires of Ernie. ?Is it really? Tell me more, tell me much more?What about your brothers? Weren?t they all mean to you??

?Yes?I mean not everyone. Shawn just liked to tease me, but he was always the big brother in the end. He took care of me until he left to college. But Patrick and the twins are just jerks to me! I wish I could teach them a lesson.?

?Why teaching a lesson, when you can make them pay and still get off with it? You are being given the chance to alter your universe, Ernie. I can make them even skinnier and weaker than you!?

Ernie pondered the idea, but it suddenly hit him.

?That would make them fear everybody else too?I don?t want that. I want them to fear only me, I want them to feel weak, skinny and powerless but only when they?re close to me! I want them to be totally scared of me, but at the same time they?re gonna be in awe with me, it will make them so horny and afraid?I want them to remain straight but they will be helplessly obsessed with my size and strength, and for that reason they?ll be my sex slaves!?

Harris moaned as he savored the images Ernie fed into his mind?s eye.

?Damn, kid you?re hot. Now tell me what about your dad? Don?t you want him to dig your body too? And I can totally see you?ve got a crush on your big brother Shawn??

Ernie continued worshipping the immense muscles on Mr. Harris, he moved onto the enormous chest and sucked the thick nipples and played with the hair that adorned that impressive statue of man beef.

?I want dad to feel tiny next to me, I want him to idolize me, to worship me like his masterpiece! I want him to feel like my older brothers are nothing but failed attempts to produce a perfect specimen. I?want him to feel he?s not worth of being my father, that?s exactly how I?ve felt all my life. Shawn?he?s always been my hero?I want remain the same, but??

?Don?t worry, you?re not gonna change him in that aspect, tiny dude?he already is that way you wished he were.?

Ernie stopped for one moment, smiled and continued on his worshipping.
?I want Shawn to become successful and happy. Then I want him to get bigger than our dad and be even more accomplished, but he?s gonna be small compared to me?I want to be even bigger than you are now. Hell I want you make me even bigger than your wildest dreams!?

?Take care, Ernie. You don?t know what I am capable of doing??

?I don?t care, if you?re willing to change my whole universe, I want it all!?

?Really? How so??

?I want to be so huge and muscular, no one else can even reach one thousandth of my strength, but they will be totally cool with that. The whole world will consider me a hero, I want to be the smartest guy in the world! I want?to be as smart as you are!?

?That?s a whole lot you?re asking boy. Are you sure you want to pay the price??

?And become your sex slave? Why do you think I?m asking for so much muscle and strength? Fucking with you must feel like a Supernova of pleasure.?

Harris smiled promptly. ?You are not far from the truth, little lad. So are you done??

?Not yet. I want to retain all the memories from my early life, but the entire world will just adapt into my growing size and strength, and the bigger I get the faster the adaptations happen. Dad and Shawn will never remember I was tiny once, but Henry, Harry and Patrick will remember everything the way it used to be, and that will freak them out because nobody will believe them, and the pictures, movies and all evidences will be on my side!?

?You are doing very nice, Ernie. Changing the universe is an encompassing job, you?ve got to work all details in.?

?So how long it will take??

?I could do it immediately if I wanted, but the best part is watching you growing into your new universe, Ernie. That will be part of your rebirth, from the meek Ernie to??

?The FREAK Arnie?I want my name to be Arnold, ever since my birth I?ll be the strongest and most muscular. Dad will name me after the Great Schwarzenegger but I?ll definitely burry that man in the shadows with my colossal size! I want to become the ultimate man!?

?You understand that your own fantasies will interfere with the wish huh? Even those you?re still holding back on me!?

Ernie blushed ?Let that be a bonus, I want to be surprised.?

?Farewell. I?ll add that to the whole rebuild. You agree with the price??

?Pretty much?are you going to fuck me now? Because I?m so horny!?

?Atta boy. I still think you need more?development so you can take on my twins.? Harris chuckled as he revealed his monstrous sized pythons, although still semi-flaccid they stretched at 18 inches long and over 10 inches thick with massive 2 sets of balls to match such brutal beauty.

Ernie gulped ?Oh, I can?t wait for that to happen??

Harris kissed the lad passionately, a very intimate way which have smoothly triggered the process. Ernie?s body jolted with energy and strength, the cosmic powers surged through his body and he felt alive for the first time.
The immense interdimensional being chuckled easily supported the lad in his immense arms.

?Heh, like I said time doesn?t matter for me...?

The red lad suddenly fell over his bed, the marvelous being holding him simply vanished but the sound of his manly laughter still echoed in the room. It seemed that Ernie would have to wait a bit for his interdimensional fuck.
The change followed soon after, and like Harris had promised it was just phenomenal. Ernie felt his limbs thickening and his body augmenting, the muscular fibers getting thicker and stronger, his muscles expanding and filling his figure which also expanded taller and broader to accommodate the new muscles.

At the same time, Ernie realized the other changes he asked Mr. Harris became reality in his re-written universe. Starting by his own name, Arnie had the recollections of being born as a very healthy and strapping young boy, and for that reason his proud father named his youngest son after his favorite bodybuilder, in the hopes that the red baby boy would become strong and successful as the personification of Conan the Barbarian.

The red lad laughed out loud, the joy of his renewed life and the augmentation of his muscles were definitely orgasmic. He revived sweet moments of his childhood, especially those he shared with his brawny proud dad and Shawn, his own personal hero big brother.

Both Big Red and Shawn were amazed by the fact ?little? Arnie was actually much stronger and smarter than his older siblings Henry, Harry and Patrick. Given the impressive size and amazing physical and mental development of the toddler, he actually seemed older and more experienced, although those precious cherubim features on his cute face contrasted with the sharp strength of his physique.

It was not very easy to adapt into his new life, but as Arnie?s IQ grew higher and higher, the growing lad could embrace and understood the several implications of the ongoing process. His muscles increased and grew stronger, his body developed further and the new scenes of his life sparkled inside his brilliant mind.

Precious moments like those when he could overpower his three big brothers at the same time, using the techniques Shawn had taught him or the time he first beat dad in arm wrestling at the tender age of 11 years old.

Shawn was also a very important part on Arnie?s life, they were just inseparable, the eldest and the youngest were the most capable of Big Red?s sons and for that reason they connected deeply despite their age difference, especially because Arnie was even stronger than his eldest brother, but unlike the other siblings he wasn?t scared of the young wonder of nature.

?Arnie, aren?t you coming down for breakfast?? Big Red?s deep voice forced the young Arnold O?Keefe to snap out of the remembrances of his childhood.
The barrel chested, turtle shell gutted enormous red haired muscular man smiled when the door opened, revealing the gorgeous 6?6? 330 pounds impressively ripped and vascular teenager.

?Heh, sorry dad?I am coming, just the time to put on some pants.? The drop dead handsome teenage hunk looked down at his own father, his new mind remembered that he has been the tallest member of the household since his 14th birthday and the difference was getting more significant now.
Big Red just smiled. ?And since when do you care about wearing pants inside the house??

Arnie suddenly blushed. The enormous lad vividly recollected that he loved to parade his enormous 10 inches flaccid python around the house. He loved the fact his cock was not only long but also immensely thick, with heavy balls that made his ball sac hang low, his cockhead was twice thicker than the base of Patrick?s 8 inches hard puny dick.

?Yeah, you?re right? I?ll be right down there with you guys.? The thick red pubes covered his vascular muscular body and gave an incredible depth to the unearthed physique on the teenager.

?Ok, son, I?ll be down there making sure there?s enough food for all of us. I know you will probably wrestle for left overs?? Big Red announced as he proceeded downstairs.

?Like there would be any competition?? Arnie laughed and closed the door only to realize his own room had changed dramatically.

Unlike Ernie, Arnie?s family was very rich because Big Red had made intelligent decisions and became a very important business man who sold his company and retired earlier just to enjoy a very comfortable lifestyle with his sons. The O? Keefe family now lived in this amazingly huge 3 stored house with basket court, swimming pool and a huge garage for their vehicles.

Arnie had the biggest room of the house, which was fully equipped with everything a teenager would want, and much more. The muscle marvel lad loved the image reflected in the wall sized mirror ? the perfect picture of a prodigy in all means of the word.

The humongous hunk heard the ring of a cellphone which he recognized as being his.

?Hey bro?? The sweet tone of Shawn?s voice got Arnie all excited about his new life.

?Hey Shawn, are you coming home today?? Arnie was anxious to see his favorite brother back from the university. Although Arnie was already accepted in several great schools, he decided to finish high school properly, although he secretly had all the knowledge he needed to get his PhD if he wanted.

?Heh, I am about 20 minutes from home, leave some food for me, you big oaf!?

?I can?t promise you that, shorty. I?m in growth period.? Arnie teased his older brother.

?I?ll say that, your pictures were amazing! You should definitely compete this year.?

?I don?t know?wouldn?t it upset Patrick??

?Heh, the little bastard was just lucky they didn?t accept 14 year olds in the competition, now he?ll just have to suck it up and deal with the fact you?re the most amazing bodybuilder in the world!? Shawn was so excited about his little brother wonder that he didn?t care about Patrick?s feelings.

?Heh, we?ll see?I might take a shot it they let me go for the superheavyweight category.? Arnie chuckled and said goodbye to Shawn.
The humongous lad got out his room and saw his twin older brothers were fighting again.

?Come on Harry, you?re in there forever!?

Arnold chuckled as he noticed how pathetic those two looked now. He simply towered over Henry and placed his hands on the narrow hips.

?What is the matter now?? He asked sharply.

?Harry?he?s in there for a lifetime and I want to use the bathroom.?
?And why don?t you use the one in your room??

?We?don?t have a bathroom in our bedroom, remember??

?Oh, of course, you?re not men like me yet. Oh well?? Arnie just knocked in the door once.

?Henry, get the hell out of there.?

The door opened and a very nervous Henry got out immediately. ?S-sorry sir?it won?t happen again.?

Ernie flexed his humongous 26? and asked. ?You were thinking about me and jerking off again huh little horny dog??

Henry tried to deny but he ended up nodding his head nervously, then Arnie turned to Harry and continued.

?And you just can?t wait to go in there and jerk that puny cock of yours thinking how fucking hot I am huh, that?s just typical of little cowards like you.?

The marvelous red lad laughed out loud as he turned his immense back on the twin brothers, knowing they were fully boned and confused because of their obsession about his mega sized muscles.

Arnie got downstairs smelling the great aroma of his father?s cooking. He looked at the ridiculous 5?10? 170 pounds Patrick who seemed almost depressed to eat his low carb portions of his diet.

?Heh, you?re still stuck with dieting? Shit?I am gonna kill in the show!? Arnie said as he ate his beloved pancakes with lots of butter and jelly, knowing that his miraculous organism would convert all the energy in muscle without any fat in his perfect silhouette.

Patrick just shook his head in depression; he was already hard and humiliated. The brother knew by pictures and family movies that he has always been smaller, weaker and overall inferior to Arnie, but he couldn?t deny the feeling that it happened in some kind of other life.

Big Red helped his sons breakfast, making sure Arnie received more than twice the share of the others, and they all watched in awe as the youngest sibling simply ate the rest of the food in the stove and cleaned the refrigerator.

Shawn arrived soon, just in time to join the rest of the O?Keefe family in their attempt to finally beat Arnie?s left arm.

?Come on guys, are you even trying?? Arnie asked while cleaning the meat from the ham?s bone while Big Red, Henry, Harry and Patrick all teamed up in attempt to force the uncanny strong arm of the teenager against the table.
?Oh Hey Shawn, help out the other puny dudes, will you? For some reason they believe they?re stronger united.?

Arnie laughed as his eldest brother helped the rest of the family, but it was just useless, in the end they all ended up in the floor when Arnie got tired of that pathetic challenge.

?Heh, welcome home, shorty!? Arnie picked Shawn in a warm embrace and enjoyed the fact they were reunited.

?Easy there, champ. I?m staying for the whole vacation period, so don?t crush me right in the first day.? Shawn gasped.

?Sorry there pal. I?m just happy with you here.? Arnie meant to kiss his brother in the cheek but the firstborn O?Keefe just stuck his tongue inside Arnie?s warm lips and they started making out in front of the family, but right then Arnie remembered they were in a new life with no place for false moralism, hypocrites nor homophobia.

?Sorry, champ. I?ve been holding this inside me for months?? Shawn blushed but Arnie just returned an even more passionate kiss that lasted much longer.
?Heh, don?t be sorry, we?ll have lots of time to enjoy each other!? Arnie said with a kink smile in his lips. The rest of the family just seemed comfortable with their special relationship and it was all that mattered.

6. Arnie GROWS!

That particular summer vacation period was unforgettable for Arnie. After all, it only took a few months to become the most sensational being ever born.
Just a few days after Shawn arrived Ernie was much bigger and more muscular. In fact, the older brother could swear he was literally seeing the marvelous Arnie growing bigger in front of him, which only made the athlete more impressed with his idol.

Arnold hit 440 pounds in the end of that particular week, and by the time he won the bodybuilding show he broke the 2 meters height, already weighing something close to the amazing mark of 600 pounds, but it clearly didn?t stop there. Two weeks later he was already 7?6? and weighed over 800 fucking pounds.

The marvelous 15 year old was so immensely muscular that his father decided to make a truly heavy duty gym in their enormous household for his amazing son. They created this impressive hangar sized facility fully equipped with industrial machinery that served as free weights for the teenager.
Every single day Arnie lifted dozens of containers filled with cement, he started with 12 but in a week he lifted ten times that amount, which was so unbelievably heavy that Arnie told them to stay in the household while trained.

Shawn moved into Arnie?s room in the same day he arrived, and they shared amazing nights of steaming hot sex. It was like the amazing Arnold could dominate Shawn in every possible way, and with his 2 feet long and equally thick cock, they sure had lots of fun.

Arnie was developing so fast that it was to tell what was going on his advanced mind. The lad just broke several mysteries of current science, but still continued to move forward in his own time. The amazing lad already probed in new realms of intelligence that he carefully investigated, but his mind was so sharp and complex that he could break it in several different parts, capable of functioning in his daily activities and still be cozy with his lover/brother at the same time.

?You?re doing that again, aren?t you?? Shawn paced. They have just been fucking for the last 2 hours and Arnie was so focused so intensely keen to his brother?s needs, but Shawn could feel that Ernie still held many secrets in his powerful mind.

?I did make you cum, why do you seem upset??

Shawn sighed. ?I am not upset, it?s just?shit we were fucking like maniacs here. Your cock is so thick and powerful, and it feels like you will just grow bigger inside me, at the same time you?re fascinated with something else.?

Arnie grinned, Shawn was so cute, but he couldn?t be more wrong.
?You know I can meditate and fuck you, in fact I fuck you better when I am meditating and meditate better when I am fucking you, in fact I do everything better when I am with you.?

Shawn blushed intensely and he seemed more content.

?Don?t you just sweet talk me, I want to know?was it him talking to you??
Arnie rolled his eyes. ?Harris hasn?t come to collect his payment yet, which means my transformation is far from being done.?

?But you?re 8 feet tall and you weigh 1700 pounds of hard muscle! You can lift thousands of tons and you?re smarter than Einstein??

?Heh, you weren?t even supposed to know about this, but I decided that you were far too important to be left out of my transformation. I love you after all.?

?I love you too Arnie, I just wished you weren?t so??

?Don?t worry, I?ll be much more soon.?

?I worry about that guy. If he can give you all this, don?t you think??
?Indeed, but two can play this game.?

?What do you mean??

Arnie kissed Shawn and the older brother suddenly felt so exhausted he slept on top of his brother?s massive chest.

?He clearly isn?t ready for it all yet. That was a mistake, but I don?t regret, it was nice to share it with Shawn, even if temporarily. I have to make sure he is fully prepared for when I need him.? Arnie considered in the many partitions of his ultra-developed mind.

Big Red, Harry, Henry and Patrick already finished last details for breakfast. There was enough food to support an army, but it was mainly for their amazing beloved master.

Shawn came into the kitchen first, at 405 pounds; he had packed 85 pounds of hard muscle ever since he started sleeping with his younger brother. All the strength and stamina required to please the marvelous Arnold made his body develop considerably.

?Better make some more just in case, he told me he was really hungry!?
The family members quickly started on further preparations, not that they felt obligated, it was more than a pleasure to serve Arnie, especially in his 16th birthday.

The house shook as Arnie approached. They had to build another isle to accommodate the growing lad and his lover.

?Good morning family!? The 12 feet tall, 8,500 pounds super densely muscular red haired monster still had to duck and maneuver his humongous super thick muscles to pass through the kitchen arch, but soon he would not be able to squeeze in without breaking the pillars and the foundations.

?Happy birthday, Arnie!? They all screamed with happiness. The hungry monster blushed and picked all his little siblings in his monumental embrace.
?Gee, guys, it?s so nice of you! I don?t know what to say.?

Big Red just kissed his son and caressed him. ?Just be yourself!?

They all laughed, Arnie nicely kissed each one in return as they all sat in his lap and picked one piece of something delicious to offer their gargantuan Prince of Muscle.

?Arnie, you look amazing today!? The twins said in unison.

?Thanks, shrimps. I?ll make sure to grow bigger for you.?

Patrick carefully cleaned the crumbs that fell over the thick red carpet that covered his amazing master?s muscles. He had grown so hairy all over those mountain sized mounds of beef. His hair was now spiked and he had thick sideburns that his twin brothers carefully trimmed every single day.

?Don?t you blow too hard or we will need another hard!? Arnie chuckled as Shawn brought him a special birthday cake, which was a giant sized ham that he easily would devour. They all laughed as the enormous teenager blew the candles on the huge meaty b-day cake.

?Thanks guys, I already have much but I?ll have even more!?

Arnie was not kidding at all.

In the following weeks, his body developed even further and much faster.
The teenager was closing to 20 whole feet in height and his body weighed over 30 thousand pounds of ripped pounds covered in the rich auburn red tone of his hair, the side-burns now framed his manly square jaw and gave him the authority aspect to reign over his family.

Big Red resigned his own nickname to his massive monstrous son, and they all called him ?Dad? now, especially because they all looked toddlers next to him, not to mention that Arnie was so smart that his intelligence could not be measured neither explained to our conventional standards.

But the transformation still took that humongous body into new realms of male hotness ? the impressive Arnie noticed his chest was developing so much more muscular, so impressively thick and dense, even his super huge nipples felt much thicker and more sensitive, something that Shawn described as ?freaking hot?.

At the same time, his cock, which stood at the uncanny mark of 9 feet long soft, could reach over 14 feet long when aroused, but since it was almost as thick as it was long the humongous python also showed signs of an upcoming change.

The massive head looked so engorged and thick, there were noticeable cleavage marks all over the incredibly thick phallus, and at the same time it was getting so much more sensitive that Arnie had mind-blowing orgasms with the slightest events such as taking a shower of the mere touch of his lover.

The fact that his ball sac grew 3 times bigger also meant his balls were multiplying, Arnie could count six of them, and the sperm production on his monstrous genitalia became much more intense, which resulted in epic unexpected messes whenever he came because of his augmented sensitivity.
The muscle growth packed into a new incredible pace, he just grew hundreds of pounds more muscular in the passing of hours, and with the constant feeding, the fantastic work routine and the careful dedication of his beloved family members, Arnie reached 24 feet tall and 50 thousand pounds in two weeks after his 16th birthday.

7. Arnie VS Harris.

The monstrous lad enjoyed the morning. His lover/brother, his father/son and his brothers/servants they all cuddled in the massive surface of his porcelain complexion and the rugged mountains of hairy muscles. The humongous cock stood like an obelisk to his utterly developed manhood.

?Good morning, Ernie.? The unmistakable voice greeted the super powerful lad.

?This is not my name, and you know that.? Arnie protested and he quickly assumed a protective position to keep his little beloved men safe from the kinky trickster.

Harris finally appeared, he was even bigger than Arnie, and much more muscular. His exuberant looks and the two fearsome giant cocks made Arnie gulp in a mix of distress and excitement.

?You honestly believed I?d make you bigger than me, didn?t you? What?s the fun about losing the leverage against you?? Harris laughed and flexed his humongous hairy muscles, but the teenager didn?t seem as scared as he believed.

?You came here to collect your payment. Leave them out of this.?
The one he called Mr. Harris nodded and they were suddenly in some place that didn?t belong to Arnie?s dimension, the rest of the O?Keefe family remained in their original place
?So, are you ready to become my boy-toy??

?Yes, but after you tell me why did you come before my changes are done??

?My actions are not your concern, mortal!? Harris spoke in a harsh tone, approaching the less marvelous monster his hands savored the hardness of those muscles.

?I did a great job after all, you?re in the right period for collection!? Harris laughed but right then he felt an equally strong power resisting to him, and it was Arnie?s.

?I knew you would never keep your full promise, but I did ask for the right tools!?

?You can?t compete with me! I am thousands of years older than you, this power is part of me!? Harris said and forced the lad to kneel, but Arnie resisted heroically.

?Like?you said?time means anything for beings like us!? Harris looked shocked as Arnie reverted the situation and was now forcing the taller monster to kneel.

?I knew you were coming once you realized I was changing my body faster than you wanted, and in the true direction of POWER. I want everything you have NOW!? Arnie chuckled as he picked the giant body of Harris and threw him away.

Harris quickly recovered his balance and tried to attack Arnie, but his powers didn?t work in the lad anymore.

?Did you honestly believe I wouldn?t become immune to your betrayal? I?ve been working my mind to comprehend the planes and realms ever since I could comprehend. My body was only the outside, the true power came from my mind but you just chose to undermine my intents just because I was born in a lower plane?that is pathetic Kirvan.?

The enormous being roared at the revelation of his true name, because he knew it empowered Arnie beyond his safety. Kirvan tried to use his bigger size as an advantage, but Arnie was expecting for that, he had been training for that encounter for a time that can?t be measured.

Their clash was impressive, the energy released could destroy the Realm in which Ernie was changed into Arnie, but the new behemoth wisely protected it with his powers. At each blow he took, Kirvan grew angrier and less focused, his body deflated in size to refocus his energies in the attacks he repeatedly attempted with no success.

?You know I?m not like you, Kirvan. I am BETTER and STRONGER. I have come to stop your selfish reign. You will become part of me!? Arnie said as he focused his powers into the same artifact that once bid him to Kirvan?s orders.

?No, that can?t be possible!?

?The same bond that made me grow is gonna keep feeding me, making me stronger and it will feed on your powers, this was your magic so I couldn?t stop it, but I can alter it and fused it with my own. You will the battery for my permanent growth!? Arnie shouted and the artifact shone intensely creating a vortex of brilliant power that quickly engulfed the grey haired behemoth.

?You?have been?wise, my boy!? Kirvan suddenly said, accepting his fate, his ageless wisdom and power quickly being drained into the talisman he once had given to a meek cute boy now imprisoned him for all the eternity.
Arnie smiled. ?We will be together, my friend. You will feel all the pleasure I promised, but I can?t let you play with other lives. This power is far too great for you, but I will still intervene in the dimensions as you should have been doing.?

The behemoth smiled. ?The power grows on you too, Arnie. You might be nobler than me to start with, but it will corrupt you?being the most powerful being is a lonely job.?

?That?s why he has me.? Shawn?s voice shocked the one called Kirvan.

?Yes, Arnie has awaken my mind, he had taught me the basics to understand everything. You can go now, Kirvan, we?ll take it from here.? The eldest O?Keefe brother seemed so small between the two behemoths but he was brave because of the love he felt for Arnie.

Shawn produced a gesture and Kirvan?s power was dismissed in the air. Most of the energy released was drained into the vortex that fed Arnie?s growth, but it also fed Shawn?s transformation.

8. Aftermath.

Arnie roared as the power invaded his body, bringing it closer to his apex. The monumental behemoth absorbed Kirvan?s power and multiplied it immensely, he soon became a much more developed Dimensional Sovereign now that Kirvan?s essence belonged to him.

?You came just in the right time, shrimp!? Arnie chuckled as he hugged the growing forms of Shawn.

The human was still not used to such power, he simply experienced what could only be described as ten thousand orgasms hitting him repeatedly until he was totally anointed in the energy of the Cosmos.

The new Supreme Ruler of Reality admired his new size ? At 60 feet tall and 36 feet wide, his muscles weighed 250,000 pounds and he would grow forever now, free from any restraints on the limited reality that he once inhabited.

His full red beard and the red fur that covered his fair skin were so manly. Arnie groaned as he felt the extreme pleasure of his double set of pectoral muscles. He chuckled at the intense feelings of strength and power imbued to them. The 4 nipples were just so huge and thick, he knew Shawn would never let them in peace.

?Damn?you are amazing!? Shawn moaned, he was still not used to the fact he was now 18 feet tall, and almost as marvelous as Arnie had once been. However, he practically felt the same near his lover/brother especially now that he looked so manly and authoritarian.

?Heh, I won?t argue with you about that.?
Ernie said as he felt his triple erection, with the final burst of power from Kirvan, his cock has split in three gorgeous 20 feet long monsters that were simply undeniably beautiful.

?Can you tell me exactly how we?re gonna make this work??

Arnie laughed. ?Well, I haven?t exactly thought this through, but basically we?ll continue living on our former Realm, but we?ll have fun in the other ones as well?after all I am the Great Architect.?

Shawn nodded. ?Yeah, but are you sure about the 4 pecs, three cocks and 6 balls thing? It doesn?t seem symmetrical for me??

?And what do you suggest??

Shawn chuckled. ?Maybe if you had more arms to balance up the cocks and the pecs, I am sure it would help.?

Arnie laughed as he flexed for his brother/lover. ?We?ll see about that, shrimp!?

The end.

I kinda wished you to throw a picture with a bigger, four armed Arnie and his beloved Shawn, but that's just a bonus, the story ends here if you don't want. Thanks for the opportunity and I hope you enjoy the story.

chocomus (January 30th, 2013)
  #13   Add to slutformuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2011, 04:25 PM

hot story man! I;m flattered! Not into macro that much myself but still all the transformations were very well written!
  #14   Add to Ogrebear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2011, 02:32 PM

Ogrebear
Quote:
Transformation IV: From Ernie to Arnie.
Story by Muscl4life
That is a fantastic story!

Really makes use of the images posted, but goes off in such a different direction!
  #15   Add to bratboy197's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2013, 06:18 PM

bratboy197 is on a distinguished road
Was wondering what happened to the sketches? I remember coming across this a couple of months ago and had a story idea for one of them
  #16   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2013, 09:14 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
The links are dead. Boooooo

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image