The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ydt81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 10th, 2011, 10:42 PM

ydt81 is on a distinguished road
Male Muscle Control...?

[Sorry if this is the wrong section for questions but] The other day I searched for 'muscle control' and though I came across a sight called Muscle Control Sirens, it was unfortunately a site full of female clips. I was wondering if there was a site that compiled clips of men showing off muscle control (e.g., pecs 'dance', quad shake, glute bounce etc...). From what I can tell there seems to be a fair amount of interest--you'd think someone would have started a sight by now...

(yeah not the best example but what can I say--I'm lovin that the v-taper)

p.s. If there's no actual site, but you happen to know of any good stand alone vids--POST 'em!

Last edited by ydt81; January 10th, 2011 at 11:01 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to RPM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 11th, 2011, 07:44 AM

RPM is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to RPM
There's always the classic:

#3   Add to benchdude's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 11th, 2011, 10:16 AM

benchdude has disabled reputation
first of all, I'd hardly call him a "monster teen". although he looks decent in the most muscular shot, he looks like he's only about 180-190 max. and secondly, "muscle control"? basically all he's doing is moving his arms and shoulders back and forth and up and down. that really has nothing at all to do with "control".
  #4   Add to ydt81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2011, 02:19 AM

Breathe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benchdude View Post
first of all, I'd hardly call him a "monster teen". although he looks decent in the most muscular shot, he looks like he's only about 180-190 max. and secondly, "muscle control"? basically all he's doing is moving his arms and shoulders back and forth and up and down. that really has nothing at all to do with "control".
First, it's not my Youtube channel; I don't think he's a "monster teen" either but then I didn't get to name the video.
Secondly, as I said it's not the best example; I definitely know what muscle control is but as you might see with the vid below, a lot of muscle control experts don't seem to have the most impressive physiques.
Mr. Monster Teen wasn't too impressive either I guess but I posted him mostly because I wanted to include a starter video that wasn't the usual pec bounce.

..and the usual pec bounce(s)

#5   Add to benchdude's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2011, 09:43 AM

benchdude has disabled reputation
yeah I know, I was commenting more on the naming of the video rather than your comments. the guy is obviously trying to make himself sound a lot more badass than he really is. when you look at it, it's really disappointing compared to what you would expect to see given the title of the video lol
  #6   Add to ydt81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 15th, 2011, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by benchdude View Post
yeah I know, I was commenting more on the naming of the video rather than your comments. the guy is obviously trying to make himself sound a lot more badass than he really is. when you look at it, it's really disappointing compared to what you would expect to see given the title of the video lol
Yea lol so true. I expected better even from just looking at the screencap. In hindsight I shouldn't have been so lazy in picking something=/
  #7   Add to ydt81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 20th, 2011, 02:41 PM

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size