The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to JaceJun2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 8th, 2011, 12:59 PM

JaceJun2 is on a distinguished road
Eddie

[COLOR=white]Fair warning! The following story is an unabashed unapologetic Romance. If that's not your thing, I recommend closing this window and going on to the next story.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I've almost always written for my own pleasure and satisfaction, rather than with any thought of posting. I wrote this, according to the date stamp on the computer file, just over 12 years ago. Even then the method of growth I used was badly overworked. However, since that wasn't the important part of the story for me, it didn't matter. I have revised and edited slightly, but it is little changed from how I wrote it back then.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Eddie[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Are you awake, Kevin?? I heard from my bedroom door as I struggled up to wakefulness.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Yeah! Is there something wrong, Eddie??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Well, I?m feeling kind of strange and didn?t want to be alone. Is it alright if I stay in here with you tonight??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]There wasn?t much in the world I would like more than that, so the answer was easy. ?Of course! That would be great!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I heard, and sensed more than saw, his movements as he came in the room, shucked his clothes and came over to the side of my bed. Leaning over he somehow found me, and hands bracing himself on either side of me, bent down and kissed me gently on the lips. I slid my hands up his arms and felt the hard slim muscles and the warm silky skin. With a quick flip of the covers and a neat roll he was nestled in my arms, back to me, and wiggling into perfect and perfectly satisfying spoon position. For a moment I was completely absorbed in the sensations of slim hard-muscled body in full contact, my arms wrapped around him and my hands on his nicely curved pecs and hard ridged abs. My body responded, of course, and my cock came erect pressing against the soft woven cotton of his underwear that still guarded his butt.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He wiggled his butt against me a little and said , ?Feels good! We?ll have to do something about that pretty soon ? if you?d like, that is! But for now would you just hold me for a bit??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Sure,? I responded, ?but are you okay? Has something gone wrong that I can help with?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Eddie had been staying with me for the past three weeks. He had broken up with his boyfriend of six years, which also meant that he was out of the business they had been trying to start (for which he had quit a good-paying career), and was thus unemployed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Most people drooled over Eddie?s ex, who was a stereotypically gorgeous guy with chiseled but boyish features and thick light brown hair. I found the now-ex very shallow and uninteresting. Eddie, on the other hand, had been a revelation for me. Mostly I got turned on with really muscular bodybuilder types: tall, dark hair, and the more massive the better. Eddie was the same six feet tall as I was, but only weighed 155lbs at the max ? all lean, hard, nicely shaped muscle, but not the kind of mass that usually turned me on. His family was a mix of Polish, Russian, and Slovak, and he had inherited the almost white-blond hair, high cheekbones, cornflower blue eyes, and flawless skin that turns Slavic men into heartthrobs of major proportion. Eddie had the flat hips and tiny waist with nicely rounded butt that completed an extremely attractive package.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I had let him know, only half-joking, that if he ever got tired of his boyfriend, there were lots of us who would like a chance with him ? this said when his now-ex was flirting with a covey of drooling queens at the disco one night. Eddie understood fully that I was both joking and serious, and moreover appreciated that someone would flatter him when his boyfriend was drawing all that attention. From then on, Eddie both teased and rewarded me for my sensitivity and interest by always giving me a long sensual hug when we met, with his hips crammed tightly against my groin. He was well aware that on several occasions I responded with a full-on instant erection, and when that happened he always lingered in the hug a little longer, and made sure he massaged my dick with his hip before he moved away, always with a nice smile for me and sometimes a quick soft kiss on the lips.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]It was ironic, given my attraction to Eddie, despite my predisposition towards bodybuilders, that Eddie?s ex had dumped him for a guy 6?2? about 220, who though not quite a bodybuilder sure had a nice lot of muscle on him. I would have preferred Eddie.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]When Eddie took me up on my invitation to come stay in my spare bedroom while he put his life back together, I of course told him that while I would love to have something more than friendship with him, he could trust me to behave myself and respect what he had just been through. I appreciated that Eddie had accepted that reassurance, and indeed had given me another nice hug and lingering kiss in response. Nonetheless, it had been a bit rough on me, especially since Eddie spotted the weight set I had and had started hitting the exercise really hard from the day he moved in. He had probably put on 7 or 8 pounds of great muscle in just the three weeks he had been there. I was starting to worry that he had begun using steroids or other drugs in an effort to put on enough muscle to win back his ex. I didn?t know if that would work, but I did know that the hard workouts were paying off. He was looking even better than ever. I could easily see that if he kept at it he had the structure for a physique that would drive guys crazy to get to him ? especially including me![/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Eddie snuggled down in my arms a bit more and I repeated my question, ?I don?t need to pry, Eddie, but I am worried. Are you okay??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]After a bit he finally said, ?It?s a long story, but I guess I really do want to tell you about it. When my ex and I started having problems, one of them was his pushing me into a research project he had learned about that needed human volunteers. It was a project studying strength and muscle growth. I didn?t want to do it. Given what I now know was going on with him, maybe I should have ? but I know there was more wrong between us than how big I was. Anyway, I went over and talked with this private research company to keep him quiet, but never did start. When we broke up, I went back for a lot of reasons: they were paying $100 a week and I needed the money, and I had some vague confused idea of somehow getting even with my ex by getting a better build than the guy he dumped me for.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Maybe you?ve noticed that I?ve gotten better than normal results from working out these past three weeks, and that?s due to the serum that they?ve been testing on me. Well, today they said that they?d come up with something new that they felt I?d be an ideal subject for ? something that created really quick, dramatic changes. I took the injection this afternoon, and they held me for a couple of hours observation. Clearly, they were disappointed that nothing seemed to be happening the way they expected, so they gave me another injection and held me until just a little while ago. On the way over here, I started feeling a little strange, and didn?t want to be alone.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He snuggled in even closer, pressing hard against me and wiggling his butt against my dick again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I guess I would have liked to do this with you a long time ago, even back when my ex and I were still together. But I knew how bodybuilders turned you on, and never thought that you would really be satisfied with me. And, well, I didn?t want to risk getting hurt again over the way I look, or don?t look.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]It took me a moment to recover, but then I had the sense to wrap my arms more tightly around him and kiss his neck.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Such a waste of our time! ? Not your fault but mine! Yeah, big guys have always turned me on, but?. well???Eddie, if I had a choice between the most beautifully muscular guy there?s ever been and you, I wouldn?t even hesitate! I grant you it has surprised me?, I said as I hugged him even harder, ?but I would always want to be with you?.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I tightened my arms around him, enjoying the feel of his tight body, running my hands over his abs and pecs. He put one hand over mine and guided it lower, and for the first time I got to explore his manhood. Now I knew his ex was nuts! Not only was Eddie handsome, attractively built, funny, intelligent, sensitive, and loyal, but he had a long thick cock that made Rick Donovan under-endowed! As he helped me begin stroking him, my own cock became raging hard, pressing between his cheeks with tremendous force. He wiggled his butt against me and in a quick move pulled up his legs, stripped off his undershorts, and moved back against me, letting my cock slip fully between his muscular luscious buttocks![/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?You know Kevin, no one but you has ever paid attention to what I needed. They?ve always expected me to be the strong one who took care of them. Tonight, for once, I want someone to hold me, protect me, take possession of me. Will you do that for me, my friend??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?You have no idea how much I will enjoy doing that for you! Are you sure??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Very!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]With that, I pulled my hips away a bit, slid my cock down his cheeks, and found the entrance to his body. Probing gently at his pucker, my hands began roaming his torso, enjoying again the tight hard slim muscles, and moving down to take in my hand again his now fully hard and awesome cock. As I kissed his neck and nibbled at his ear lobes, I felt his heart begin to accelerate and heard low moans of pleasure resonate in his chest. He pushed out against my cock and I began the joyous, slow process of sheathing myself fully inside him. We began to move together in a rhythm and harmony that felt the most natural and exhilarating process in the world! Being with him was everything I had ever hoped. From his reactions, he was finding us every bit as good together as I was! Instinctively we moved together to approach climax, slowed down, and began again. It was the most incredible sexual contact I had yet experienced! We both rose to greater and greater excitement, reaching closer and closer to the point at which we could no longer control ourselves. The feel of his slim hard body in my arms was outrageous![/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]His body grew warmer and warmer as we progressed, I thought from the arousal. But suddenly I heard him say ?it hurts!?, and I paused immediately, thinking I had hurt him with my cock, as he probably wasn?t used to being on that side of a guy?s dick! A split second later his body went rigid in a massive convulsion, and his sphincter clamped down on my cock so hard it sent a wave a pain throughout my body. Convulsion after convulsion began rippling through his body, keeping my cock trapped inside him. I tried pulling out, but that was even more painful! I didn?t have a clue as to what was happening, but I was unable to get free to reach the phone or call for help in any other way.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]His cock sprang free from my hands in one of his convulsions, and I moved my hands to embrace his torso and try to hold him still as the convulsions wracked his body. It was then I realized. His body was changing! The slim hard muscles of abs and pecs were now noticeably larger to the touch! His buttocks were pressing hard against my legs and groin; his lats were pressing hard against my arms embracing him, and were gradually forcing them apart. His arms outside mine were heavier, thicker, and were squeezing my arms between them and his widening lats. Nor, second by second, could I get my arms as far around him, as his back thickened and widened. I felt his shoulders becoming wider; realized his thickening traps were now under my lips and I couldn?t reach his neck or ear ? he was growing taller as well![/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Despite the pain of his grip on my cock, the sheer power and strength radiating from him, the feel of thickening hard-ridged abs and rippling rounded pecs was arousing me to levels beyond even those I had just been experiencing. I was feeling in the circle of my arms the emergence of a physique and a man more powerful and massive than I had ever fantasized! Suddenly I remembered Eddie?s description of the experiments in which he was a subject! This was the effect, delayed more than anyone had expected; triggered perhaps by our sexual arousal! Convulsions continued to wrack his body. His chest was now so huge I couldn?t encircle it, and my arms were forced down to his still narrow waist, my hands on hard thick cobblestone abs with deep valleys into which my fingers easily fit and were lost! Finally the sensations of this massive engine of power overwhelmed me, and my poor abused dick pumped itself dry deep inside him. At last, my softening dick slipped free of his grip ? but now I had no desire to let loose of this phenomenal body![/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Gradually the convulsions slowed and lessened in severity, ending completely after a few more minutes. I felt the strong pulse beating in his neck, the slow rise and fall of his massive chest as he breathed. I hoped he would be okay ? but I could not rouse him to consciousness. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I let him roll onto his back, and looked at what he had become.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The man beside me was the epitome of every dream and fantasy I ever had, or ever could have![/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He had to have grown a good four inches taller, and must mass well over 300lbs! His skin was still flawless and silken soft, but was paper thin and clung tightly, molded to huge perfectly shaped muscles ? there could not have been an ounce of fat anywhere on him. Still tiny flat hips and waist were shaped by deeply etched and ridged abs that even lying on his back unconscious were so strongly developed as to have wide deep valleys between them into which I could easily lose my fingers, and which rippled and flexed ever so slightly as he breathed. His abs flowed from the plate of muscle below his navel in ridged mounds up to pecs so thick they mounded out and over the top set of his beautiful abs, almost obscuring them. The lower edge of his massive pecs actually curved down before continuing out and up towards his collarbones. They were easily thicker at their base than my hand could span! His torso widened and flared from his hips into insanely wide shoulders with enormous cannonball delts, and the massive arms at his sides were easily thicker than even the legs of most bodybuilders I had seen! I was again raging hard just from looking at this enormous, massive, and incredibly beautiful man in my bed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]My survey of his enormous development was interrupted as I heard him moan and begin to stir, rousing slowly into consciousness. I hitched myself up towards his head, straddling one enormous arm between my legs, as his chest was far too wide and deep for me to straddle and reach his face. Calling his name softly, I stroked his thick soft hair and waited for him to waken. Finally his eyes opened, and I realized that his face too had changed, becoming more striking, stronger, more dramatically defined, but with eyes still that same heart-wrenching cornflower blue. Slowly his focus came to rest on me and recognition flooded his face.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Kevin! ???. what happened??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I think that serum they gave you finally kicked in ? and I mean kicked in! How are you feeling??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Sore all over ? like I had overdone a workout and had been stupid enough to do it again several times before I healed! I don?t think I want to move just yet, if you don?t mind. Did I get hurt? Do I look alright??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I haven?t noticed any injuries. And as to looking alright, I can?t even describe how great you look ? but you?ll have to judge that for yourself. I?d say you look as though you?d done more than just a few workouts, and with pretty fantastic results!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Okay, but Kevin?are you sure you like it??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Oh yeah ? I?m very sure!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Good, because I realized just before this happened that I want you and to be with you more than anything else there?s ever been in my life. Can you believe that??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I want to, and I will ? but it may take a little time to fully appreciate everything that means. Maybe you?d better wait till you?ve seen what you?ve become.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?What does that mean??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Well you?ve always been beautiful, though not everyone could see that. Now no one could miss it!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He gave me a questioning look as though I had gone a bit strange. ?Maybe I?d better get up and take a look. Owww! Damn it hurts! Help me up??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Sure!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I scrambled off the bed, lifted his massive legs and swung them around to hang off the bed and stepped between them. Leaning over, I lifted his huge arms and put them around my neck. I stopped. Soft skin over hard thick muscles. Soft hair against my cheek. My hands on his lats as he was now far too wide and thick for me to embrace his chest. His sweet breath on my neck. I simply drifted in serene pleasure at these sensations.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Are you okay??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]After a moment, ?Yes. Here, let?s get you up.? I felt his lats and his biceps contract as he began to leverage himself up, and I stepped back to better pull him. Together, we got him to his feet. He was enormous! He didn?t seem to sense the changes in his body, didn?t seem to notice how huge he had become. I helped him into the bathroom which had several full-length mirrors, propped him against the washbasin, and went over to flip on the lights. Buck naked, the sight that greeted us stunned us both into silence. Easily 6?4? tall, and massive beyond the dreams of any professional bodybuilder, he dominated the space as he would dominate any space he occupied. He eventually turned towards me and reached out to take me in his arms. I buried myself in huge thick pecs, powerful arms and shoulders, and wrapped my arms around huge lats. I stretched desperately and reached up under his arms until finally my hands spread across the thick rippling muscles of his upper back. I was overwhelmed. We stood like that for several minutes and I wished it would never end.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Finally I remembered that he wasn?t feeling all that great and moved gently out of his arms, albeit with great reluctance.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?How are you feeling??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Still not so great.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?How about either a shower or a bath??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Well, I?d actually like to get you in the shower with me, but I don?t think I?d be much good to you ? so maybe soaking in a hot bath would be better.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Together we got him into the tub, and I began running the hot water, adding some bath salts. Fortunately my place was very old and had an old over-sized claw-foot tub in it, or he would never have fit. He closed his eyes and relaxed into the hot water as it rose slowly over his body. A few minutes after the tub filled, he opened his eyes and smiled.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Feeling better??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Yeah, but I?d be feeling even better if you were in here with me!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?You ARE feeling better! And I don?t need a second invitation!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I slipped quickly into the tub and into his embrace, reversing the positions we had taken earlier. I felt his long thick cock slip between my buttocks and stretch between my legs ? it too had grown from its already humongous size, in proportion to the rest of his growth. I leaned ecstatically back against hard thick abs and pecs, and felt his powerful massive arms slide under mine and embrace my chest. I was in heaven![/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?One thing wrong with all this, Eddie.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?What?s that??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Well, if you remember, you said you were looking to find someone who would hold and possess you ? protect you. I don?t know if there?s any one in the world big enough to do that for you now.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He didn?t answer right away. ?I think that?s okay. I know you love me more truly than any one else ever has. That?s what I really needed. And to know that you wanted my love as well.? Reaching down he took my own not inconsiderable tool in his hand, and said ?Besides, I think you?ve got the wherewithal to make me feel just great. And I just discovered tonight that I like that too! But right now, I have another idea???if that?s okay with you??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Based on what I was feeling between my legs, it was a lot more than okay![/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I?d never done it in a bathtub before, but by the time he got through with me, I knew it would become a regular routine if I had anything to say about it![/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I floated, buoyant, in a wonderful world of muscle and slow caresses. He let me float up a bit, slipped the huge head of his cock between my buttocks, and gently entered me. Wrapping his arms around me to hold me in place, he hooked his thick powerful legs over mine. I put my hands over his thighs and was thrilled by the hard thick muscle of his quads flexing and stretching. The deep grooves in his quads were enough for me to sink several fingers into and run them the length of those hard grooves. Shifting one hand up to my chest, keeping his other arm around me, he completely controlled my body. I relaxed utterly into his warm embrace, feeling his thick heavy pecs against my back, and the hard ridges of his abs against my butt. Ever so gently and slowly, he pushed me down on his long, thick cock.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]For at least a half an hour, until the water began to chill, I was possessed in full, physically, emotionally, and spiritually by the most beautiful and beloved man. Finally, he brought us both to a simultaneous climax that seemed to go on forever.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Done with the tub, we dried off and headed back to the bedroom. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]One of the effects of the serum also seemed to be amazing stamina. By the time we were back in the bedroom, he was ready again. He laid me gently on the bed, and then covered me completely with his huge body. I felt his cock slide under me and into me, and I let my hands slip down from around his strong beautiful neck, over mounding traps and delts, to rest on his massive bulging arms on either side of me. My legs were spread wide to accommodate his enormous thighs, my cock hard and pressed against his abs.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]For several minutes we rested like that, and I floated in an ultimate world of sensation: silk-smooth skin, warm hard body, huge hard arms under my hands, thick pecs and hard abs pressing me into the mattress under his enormous and reassuring mass, legs wrapped around small hips, heels resting on thick hard hamstrings, and a sense of completion and fulfillment from his long thick cock inside of me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I knew from the feel of his body and the pace of his heart and breath that he too was utterly relaxed and luxuriating in his own sensations of the moment.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He lifted his head to find my lips with his, and I was inundated with a new flood of sensations as the muscles of his body moved against me and I was stunned by the effect of being covered with this living blanket of warm hard muscle. We kissed for a while, enjoying the intimacy of total contact, and then he began to move firmly, slowly, and gently to take total possession of me, and to show in every way possible that what and who he wanted was with him now. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]His skin began to grow warmer as he became more and more aroused towards climax. I felt his cock convulse inside me and thought he had climaxed -- until the combination of sensations triggered my memory.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]They had given him TWO injections, several hours apart![/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 8th, 2011, 06:20 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
Wow! That was terrific! I hope you have more of these stories on ice somewhere.
  #3   Add to Excelsior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2011, 02:53 AM
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Excelsior is on a distinguished road
That was truly fantastic! Perhaps one of the better romantic short stories i've ever read. Please, i'd be thrilled if there were to be a sequel

IN THE LAND OF THE FATUOUS FRAUDSTER, THE BIGGEST TWO-EYED LYING GIT IS KING!!!
  #4   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2011, 06:40 PM

2bored is on a distinguished road
Excellent! Great as is, but a sequel with more muscle romance... Eddie twice as big... would be lovely. Thanks for sharing.
  #5   Add to worshipper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2011, 11:20 PM

worshipper is on a distinguished road
Just in time for Valentine's day, how nice.
  #6   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2011, 10:15 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
who in this universe or any could possibly believe this is "not their thing"?? :P

it was fantastic--sex, growth, more sex, more sex! and then a cruel cocktease of more growth--possibly DURING sex! you evil man :P

excellent work, man

My only complaint is a common one I have: the opening chunks were a little too wordy. As usual, it cleared up as we entered the sex/growth bits (the increasing pace & excitement always seems to resolve wordiness issues ;p), but yeah, you might wish to look over this or any other stories you have and ask yourself, honestly, "is there a more concise way of saying this?".

Granted, I understand this is a romance, and you, quite justifiably, wanted to elaborate on the romance between these two guys, but the action seemed to dwell on those parts more than was needed/necessary....

other than that though, fantastic more descriptions of the growthing might be good, but I for one still enjoyed it
--Ille

Things happen.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options