You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hulkoutlvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 17th, 2011, 05:33 PM

hulkoutlvr is on a distinguished road
bold thread-- hopefully not too sexual

this sort of perhaps goes along with the masturbation and muscle growth thread, but the responses to that brought up another question I've always wondered about, but been too embarrassed to ask a bodybuilder out loud.

For all of you big guys (and guys who are becoming big), are your orgasms better, bigger, and more explosive? I mean, has the intensity and volume of your orgasms increased as your size and muscle has increased. If so, how did and does that make you feel? Any stories you would be willing to share would be really cool.
  #2   Add to EQQUS's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 17th, 2011, 06:41 PM
...That horse dude...

EQQUS
Send a message via Yahoo to EQQUS
actually yes, yes my outupt has increased (even if only to be barely noticeable)

but I could also think its because Im still maturing... IDK
  #3   Add to niko777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 17th, 2011, 10:09 PM

niko777 is on a distinguished road
I gained quite a lot of size lately and I have to say I don't think it made any difference on that level. However, I have to admit that I get excited more easily than ever in my life. I don't think it's related, it might just be psychological and not physiological. Very interesting question!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #4   Add to bigbob111's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2011, 03:33 AM

bigbob111 is on a distinguished road
superhappyfuntimeohyeah

*Stage 1 - Fap off 15 times in one day just to see if you can

*Stage 2 - ???

*Stage 3 - PROFIT
  #5   Add to hulkoutlvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2011, 06:10 AM

hulkoutlvr is on a distinguished road
niko777-- that's exactly what I've been wondering about. I've wondered if bodybuilders become horny/excited more quickly than average guys, and why you think that happens.
  #6   Add to niko777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2011, 08:35 AM

niko777 is on a distinguished road
Well... I tend to get excited when I'm in a situation which shows that I'm strong/big. For example, if a girl touches my biceps and asks me to flex it, I'm gonna get excited. And the bigger you are, the more it happens! If I shake the hand of a guy and hurt him accidentally because I shake hands more strongly than before, it gets me excited. If I want to scratch my back and can't because my muscles are in the way, once again, I get excited, because I feel like i'm in some kind of muscle growth story. SO, I think that bodybuilders (or just plain built guys) get horny or excited more easily because they have more occasions to do so, or face more situations that excite them. That's just what I think.
  #7   Add to Slevin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2011, 01:39 PM

Slevin is on a distinguished road
I would think it is mostly a psychological event.

If you take testosterone your libido and semen production goes up though. However, to someone sensitive to these changes they will recognize that it's not quite the same as a regular orgasm. Whether you consider it better or worse is where the psychology of the experience comes in
  #8   Add to Minotaur's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2011, 04:25 AM
Muscled Chub Club

Minotaur is on a distinguished road
I know that when I've had a particularly good workout and I was pumped, I needed to jerk off, and jerk off fast. I also had to when I caught myself in the mirror and realized how I looked. I never did that when I was "small". It's probably psychological in that I see a muscled guy, me, either in the mirror or my mind's eye, and it turns me on. Of course there is the post-workout slight surge of testosterone, and the eye candy in the gym.

Dorothy: You really haven't grasped the concept of this gay thing yet, have you?

Blanche: There must be homosexuals who date women.

Sophia: Yeah, they're called lesbians.
  #9   Add to chitownbber's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2011, 07:47 PM

chitownbber is on a distinguished road
absolutely positively. my orgasms are more intense. and as other posters have mentioned above: seeing my muscles, feeling my muscles, and especially when the person im fooling around with feels/grabs/ rubs/comments on my muscles its a huge turn on.

the gym i currently use has the same set of regulars every morning. lucky for me one of them is a gorgeous narcassist who has every reason to enjoy looking at himslef and walking around naked or in posing trunks in the locker room. he competes and hes always checking himself out both in the locker room and on the gym floor. one morning hes standing next to me at the sink and we are both shaving. i cant stop looking at him, he knows it and he says "its tough shaving with arms like ours, isnt it?" - i laughed and said "you look awesome - mind hitting a double bi?" (knowinf full well he would) so he smiled, and not only hit the double bi requested but a few other shots as well.

i could barely wait for the shower and once in there, i j-ed / o immediately and blew a load very quickly.

one time i was at a beach frequented by lots of canadians so its one of the few beaches where speedos are common / accepted. being in my best physical condition ever (and im a former swimmer who muscled up) i decided to wear one. i was so rev-ed by it that i actually leaked pre-ejac when i looked at myself in the mirror in the bathroom

one prob can be cumming too quickly so during encounters the first orgasm can be too soon. but that is made up by how quickly i am ready to go again and when its a multiple encounter the second and third time can take a lot longer (which is good for the other party involved)
  #10   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2011, 12:05 PM

suma is on a distinguished road
I'm kinda like what Niko77 said, when others notice and ask to feel or see, that turns me on.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options