The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to LucidDreamer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2011, 03:03 AM

LucidDreamer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to LucidDreamer
The new kid.

I tried writing this story late last year... I think, but, I was so busy I never got around to finishing it. It still isn't done, I don't have the growth scene in hear, but there is a couple of super strength things. but, here is parts 1-3. I hope you guys like it. oh and just so you know, the two main characters are 17 and 18 respectfully. 16 is the age of consent here in my area. hope that doesn't kill the story for anyone.

LD

Part 1

He was the new kid, the bully, the biggest kid in school, bigger than some of the teachers, and he was looming over me. His musk was strong for a seventeen year old, and every time he would take a breath, his chest would puff out, pushing the fabric of his tight shirt, threatening to burst the seems. As he exhaled that musk, that raw manliness, exuded from his body and filled my nose and mouth, and would have choke me, if didn?t like it so much. He looked down at me, filling my vision of him and him alone?

But, I am getting ahead of myself, I probably should tell you how I got into this predicament.

My name is Jakob, I know it is a weird spelling, I like it, it makes me an individual. Anyway, I am the Secretary for the Junior Class Body on the Student Council. Each member of the student council has a special task on their roster, Mine, is to welcome new students to our school and show them around. I enjoy it, it gets me out of class and allows me to meet new people.

I was called down to the Assistant Principal office, she was the one that was responsible in doling out the assignments. I get into her office and I can see a rather large folder sitting on her desk. ?Jakob, I hate to tell you this, but, you have a new student coming.? She said. ?Great, that is cool, I figured that is why?? ?Jakob,? She interrupted. ?He isn?t like any of the other kids we have had you show the grounds to.? I looked at her, perplexed as all get out. ?Ok? What makes this kids different?? ?He?s a known bully. His parents paid the school district a lot of money for him to be able to go here. And as the saying goes? Money talks? She looked a little disgusted and worried at the same time. I stood up. ?No worries Mrs. Ross. I?ll treat him properly? And with that I waited out in the hall, waiting for the new student.

He pulled up to the main doors, driving a 1968 Gunmetal Gray Chevy Nova SS, clean, detailed and everything, as though he just drove it off the lot. That is my favorite car, and it shows that he takes care of it. When he stood up, he stood over the top of the vehicle at least a foot, which meant he was taller than me by three maybe four inches. His hair was short, brown and spiky. His eyes are a soft blue, almost blue-gray. He would have been my dream guy if he hadn?t been walking in like he was about to kick the ass of the first person he met, and that person was me.

He was wearing faded, tattered jeans, with black cowboy boots. A dirty white t-shirt clung to his body. The dirt I assumed was oil, but I wasn?t just looking at the oil. His torso was meaty. Thick, full pecs sat on top of a solid cobblestone of his abs. His arms were covered with veins and taunt with power, you could see each muscle twitch as he clenched and loosen his hands. And I was in awe.

He looked at me, there was disgust in his eyes. ?Really? This is the kind of welcome I get?" He puffed his chest out and I just looked at him. I was amazed. I'm not sure if he knew I liked it, but, he balled his hands into fists, and I watched the veins snake up his arms. "I was an athlete at my old school. People respected the name, Eric Standish, I could do some much for this school's athletic program." Now it was my turn to look at him in disgust. "Get over yourself, I have already heard about what happened at your school." I couldn't believe what came out of my mouth next. It was like someone else, some demon wanting this beast in front of me to pummel me, was talking. "I believe his name was Brian. He cut you off in the lunch line, so you picked him up and what was it? Oh yeah, picked him up and shoved him into the cafeteria's dishwasher. Nice one, Savior of this school's athletic program." He Just glared at me. "Now I have to show you the way around this school and be on my way to class." And with that I turned around and started our little tour.

I have done this same speech a dozen times before, usually with kids not so mad at me that I could feel the weight of his eyes on my head. When I turn around he seemed less mad, and mainly disinterested. "I am sorry for my earlier comments," I said. "It was rude and uncalled for. I should have treated you the exact same as I would any other new student. I was told to let you know that you are released for the rest of the day, and we would like to see you start classes Monday morning." I politely smiled and gave a slight nod. He didn't smile but nodded right back to me. "Excuse me, I need to stop off at the restroom before heading back to class." And with that I turned and headed towards the bathroom. Little did I know Eric had plans of his own.

Part 2

I went into the restroom, I washed my hands and my face, then went into the last stall to sit and try to calm down. Eric was very handsome, very male. I have never had this type of feeling about a another male. Okay, that is a lie. But, the superheroes in my comics don't count. well, I was sitting there, trying to figure out what I was feeling when all of a sudden this pair of hands appeared on the top of the stall door. "Hey Dude, this stall is occupied." I no more than utter those words from my mouth and the pair of hands tore the metal door in half as if it was paper. Eric stromed into the stall, seething. I hate to admit after seeing this stunt, I was a little turned on. He walked up to me and snatched me up by the front of my shirt, hauled me up into the air, and slammed me against the wall. I saw stars, I was dazed and still a little turned on. I couldn't help it.

He started to get beet red and he spoke very carefully, "I will break every little bone in your body if you ever speak to me again, If you even look at me in the hallways after today, I will break something on your body." It was then he reeled back his fist aimed it at my head and I closed my eyes and I heard it hit the wall next to my ear. It was loud and deafening. He pulled out his hand and there wasn't anything wrong, no cuts, no bruising, no blood.

It was then when I freak out, I pulled up my legs and tried to push away from his body with my feet, I would have done better pushing against the wall. I struggled against his power, I wrap my hands around his wrist, trying to pull my shirt out of his hold. But, when my hands went around Eric's wrist, I heard an audible gasp and he dropped me. I landed hard and ran over the remnants of the door and out into the hallway. If I didn't know better I would say that Eric was shocked or surprized, over what, I have no clue, but, I planned to listen to what Eric said, and not look at him nor speak to him ever again. Again, Eric had plans of his own.

Part 3

I kept my calm for the rest of that morning, and at lunchtime I made a stop out to my car to grab my gym gear, we were doing tennis drill and my racquet doesn't fit in my locker. I had no idea that Eric hadn't left. In fact he was watching me. Once I went back into the school to eat lunch, he came out of hiding and walked over to my car. He knelt down so he would be seen on the cameras, put one of his hands on my rear tire, and slowly started to squeeze. He smiled as the muscles of his forearm slowly flexed and helped him accomplish the effect he wanted. He watched as the extra pressure of his grip forced the air bubble and burst through the sidewall of the tire. The rubber bits of tire fell harmlessly off of his body and he went back to his vehicle to wait until the end of the day.

I was late getting out to my vehicle, I had to report how my meeting and introduction of the school went. So when I got there, there was just one other car, and I didn't recognize it. but, I noticed something was off with my car and then when I got up to it, I saw the tire. I frowned and cussed. I pulled out my phone to let my mother know that I would be walking home, she was at work and wouldn't be able to come get me. It wasn't until I started off campus that the weird car pulled up beside me. I glanced over and saw that it was Eric. I paniced and ran onto the football field, he pulled over and ran after me. I could hear his heavy footfalls behind me, he was gaining on me. Fuck. I ran as fast as I could, but, it was no use, his hand landed on my shoulder and I did what I thought would be best and I dropped to the ground. he quickly dropped beside me. "Are you okay? Did you trip?" I tried to get away , but, he was holding onto me, checking to make sure I was okay. I looked at him, trying to not freak out completely. "I didn't tell anybody what happened, no one knows a thing. Please don't hurt me!" I shrieked. I couldn't help it, I tried to keep my calm, but, it failed me. He just held me with his hands. "I am not hear to hurt you. You look like you need a ride. Can I take you somewhere?" I just looked at him for awhile before I spoke. "You were threatning to kiil me earlier, now you want to give me a ride?" He smiled softly, which kinda freaked me out more. He cleared his throat before he spoke. "I said that I would break every body in your body. I am sure that you could live after that, it would be a rough existance, but, you would be alive. And I would like to say that I am sorry. So again, Can I take you somewhere? I just looked at him and nodded. Another smile slid across his face.
dickasauras (July 5th, 2013), flamedelft (March 5th, 2014), musclemonkey (March 7th, 2014), TKnTexas55 (March 6th, 2014)
  #2   Add to littledude's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2011, 03:55 AM

littledude is on a distinguished road
Dude nice start would love to see Eric give Jakob a workout, litarly. Don't like to see broken bones but a good workout with a smaller dude would be interesting. Maybe a demonstration of that great strength, bar bending around someone. Just some ideas. lilbilly
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to LucidDreamer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2011, 03:59 AM

LucidDreamer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to LucidDreamer
oh yeah

yeah, that is in the works. there is plans for a full display of his power
  #4   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2011, 05:43 AM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
I really hope he is not playing a trick on the main character. He seems like he could be a nice guy.
  #5   Add to danilupoa's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2011, 08:54 AM

danilupoa is on a distinguished road
NIce start! please go on!
  #6   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2011, 01:10 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Interesting start... I'm really at a loss about what is going on though...

Ender
  #7   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2011, 04:17 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Nice! Popping the tire was sweet and wondering what made the stud gasp.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options