Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to DutchTrainee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2011, 08:43 AM
Dutch wanna grow freaky

DutchTrainee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to DutchTrainee
do hardcore growers exist?

inspired by another treath about gay bodybuilders, my doubts:

a lot of guys here are totally obsessed with huge muscle and with huge musclegrowth, like me.
Nevertheless i found it difficult the last 6 months to find a true hardcore coach/feeder/roider to help me to become truly huge.
l i feel huge guys are not very open to newby's to help out ... I can understand that, but its hard to believe there are no huge gay bodybuilders that find it fascinating to help new guys becoming freaky too. guys that love to have a private growing experiment hardcore style..

I would love to find a guy like that - a coach that knows the ropes and is obsessed in growing a guy freaky huge...without the common idea of becoming a 24/7 sexslave at the same time..
can it happen or is it just my fantasy? to good to be true?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2011, 09:22 AM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
If you find a freaky-big dude with knowlege & connections to gear, please do share! We are all just bungling around in the gym trying to figure crap out!
  #3   Add to ilimzn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2011, 09:23 AM

ilimzn is on a distinguished road
I've written an aswer which answers some of your questions in the other thread.
Along with that, i will add the following:
A good coach has the job of, essentially, losing that job - because he should not be there to use his knowledge on you, but rather, teach you how to use it yourself. This is one of the basic misconceptions of bodybuilding, that there is a person who will, essentially, pour the knowledge, motivation and anything else needed, into someone, without them needing to do any thinking, experimenting and logical concluding themselves. There is no cookbook to make you huge, and no coach will manage that if you are not willing to do ALL the work yourself, albeit with guidance. If you don't get that, well... I'm sorry, but you better quit now, and save yourself a lot of time, money, and dissapointment.
  #4   Add to DutchTrainee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2011, 09:28 AM
Dutch wanna grow freaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilimzn View Post
I've written an aswer which answers some of your questions in the other thread.
Along with that, i will add the following:
A good coach has the job of, essentially, losing that job - because he should not be there to use his knowledge on you, but rather, teach you how to use it yourself. This is one of the basic misconceptions of bodybuilding, that there is a person who will, essentially, pour the knowledge, motivation and anything else needed, into someone, without them needing to do any thinking, experimenting and logical concluding themselves. There is no cookbook to make you huge, and no coach will manage that if you are not willing to do ALL the work yourself, albeit with guidance. If you don't get that, well... I'm sorry, but you better quit now, and save yourself a lot of time, money, and dissapointment.

i agree, it is not about being stupid and let the other do the thinking. and is not a kinky fetish thing. i mean the real thing: it is about learning from experience, growing knowledge as well as muscle. and yes of course: the work, the sweat, the suffering...i do myself!

i'm just dissappointed that there are not many guys into a serious trainer/trainee, coach/junior relationship, serious and longterm goal
  #5   Add to ilimzn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2011, 09:52 AM

Well, it is a rather solitary sport, but they do exist. I've trained a few guys myself, perhaps not going that deep, but still.
  #6   Add to DutchTrainee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2011, 09:58 AM
Dutch wanna grow freaky

yes it is a rather solitary sport, and that is fine for me,
just find it so surprising that a lot of the kinky stories on this site are about musclegrowth together, forced training, dom-sub etc, and even on this site it is hard to find guys to bring that into reality, with all limitations of the real world of course...

was it an invitation, ilimzn? :-)
  #7   Add to ilimzn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2011, 10:30 AM

No
  #8   Add to chr1s_87's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2011, 11:56 AM

chr1s_87 is on a distinguished road
I've found that a lot of people who fetishize growth and freaky muscle (and most other people, for that matter) don't have the stick-to-it-iveness to go all the way to freaky. They'll start out working hardcore toward the goal and when they realize that it takes a massive amount of work and discipline, or they don't see incredible results after a month or two (or find out that it's not as easy as it is in the muscle growth stories), they drop it.

Maybe that's why guys who have gotten freaky don't automatically jump to help others get freaky. They've seen way too many people give it up after a short time and then all that work will be for nothing.
  #9   Add to Harlee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2011, 12:47 PM

Harlee is on a distinguished road
I'm hardcore bodybuilding now for the past year after taking four years off. I'm trying to get back to the muscle size I was - 6'2" at 285 and 8 bf. I looked like a freak sized bodybuilder and had wanted to grow to 290-300 because I have a large frame and can hold that much size. But it costs too much. And, living in a large city like I do, I don't run into many fellow gay bodybuilders and sponsors that want to help.

I found I got to do it all on my own. I got to motivate myself and pay my way without any help with anyone. It's tough. And I'm pissed off right now that I'm just maintaining at 254 lb. Yes, I have leaned up very nice from a fall/winter bulk cycle but didn't get to keep alot of the muscle mass. That pisses me off.

Just wanted to vent my concerns on this subject.
  #10   Add to FuzzyKB's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2011, 03:41 PM

FuzzyKB is on a distinguished road

One of the reasons that you don't see big numbers on this is simply that an equation working well for one man does not equal an equation working well for another. The best any man can get are basic guidelines and then through diligence and experimentation the equation resulting in muscle growth and a better life are found in that manner.

Doing some fantasy growth deal is probably not going to be all the difficult with a very young adult, by the time that individual hits 30 it is going to be more difficult and with each successive decade after that it becomes progressively more difficult.

Done well with time and exploration a 70 year old can be an adonis, but getting that individual to that is going to be more difficult than a 22 year old.

The next factor is cost.

Hitting all the points in training any individual on this level will probably again depending on the body chemistry and responsiveness of the individual exceed $700 per month. Some maybe a bit more others somewhat less depending on where you are starting.

In these tough economic times this is not easy for anyone.

People are struggling just to do things for themselves let alone taking on another individual as a potential fantasy or not.

Unless the trainee has a considerable trust fund to pull from the money to do it is in short supply.

If and when we see some economic recovery on this planet I would expect to see more of this kind of scenario back in the world.

#11   Add to musclegod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2011, 09:23 PM

musclegod is on a distinguished road
Frustration

I'm seriously into growing! Big time! I have been asked by literally dozens of guys on the site for help. Every time I have invested time and energy the person requesting the help doesn't make the sacrifice and commitment necessary for true size. I work 10-12 hours a day and still get in my 6-10 meals (depending on what I'm trying to achieve) do cardio twice a day and spend 2 hours 4-5 days a week lifting serious weight. Some guys who have contacted me for advice and say they are "really serious" can't find time to buy supplements or tell me that eating 3 meals a day and having 3 protein shakes a day is just too much or is too hard. That's why I don't volunteer much help or advice anymore.
  #12   Add to Brahma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2011, 11:43 PM
Minotaur

Brahma
Eating six meals a day can be difficult, but if one wants to get big, one must accept the fact that one must EAT.

And don't forget the water. Water is important too, especially if you're taking creatine.
  #13   Add to DutchTrainee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2011, 04:35 AM
Dutch wanna grow freaky

thanks for all the replies. I agree that it is all about time, effort, committment, eating etc. and yes, that's hard! But h?, you want it or not..

@musclegod: I understand what u mean. i work 10h/day myself and still have time to eat properly 8/day and do workout, suppls and cardo. Yes, it is all about committment. I agree it is hard and requires a lot of planning. I'm sorry you met too many guys not really wanting it..I'm afraid i have to make the same conclusion about many guys here. No offense to them, but it's true. keep on growing!

@chr1s: i agree, to many disappointments for the true freaks to help out starters... that makes it very hard for a serious starter like me to get in touch with true big guys... it makes it a bit of a lonely journey... one could also be interested in the path to freakdom, in stead of only the 'end result'. I would have expected that, there must be guys interested in the growing process, in the transformation, the evolution...
  #14   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2011, 06:25 AM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
It can happen

I was lucky enough to find a guy who?s helping me get big. And I did it by just walking up to him one day and asking him for advice. What kind of workout routines would he suggest, what exercises, how many sets, how much weight? The guy was more than happy to give me advice. That evolved into him showing me a thing or two in the gym, like proper form?and I can?t tell you what a huge difference that alone made. Now, we?re workout partners and I?ve made bigger gains in the last six months than I made in the previous two years!

So, these guys are out there. My advice is pick a guy at your gym who looks like he knows what he?s doing, start slow by asking for advice and then see where it goes from there. It?s not easy to walk up to these guys. I know. It took me quite a while to work up the nerve to do it. But it was one of the best things I?ve ever done in my life.

To speak to the point made earlier on, my friend has been approached by others for advice and help, but one or two sessions with him and they never come back. Because getting big is a lot of hard, painful work, and most people who dream about it don?t really have the drive to push through it and make it happen.
  #15   Add to MuscleMutant's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 29th, 2012, 08:43 AM

MuscleMutant is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to MuscleMutant
I have 2 thoughts on this.

The easy, direct way is to go to your nearby muscle head gym. Ask for a list of trainers. Pick the biggest, most muscular trainer. And, hire him to get you huge. After you gain the trust of this guy, then start asking him about things like roids.

The 2nd way is rarer, and may not happen. Again, go to the nearby muscle head gym, and workout. Workout for months, and along the way try to make friends. Eventually, you'll find a big guy who's willing to give pointers out to a n00b. One way to start, is if you see a big guy doing a lot of weight by himself, ask him if he needs a spot. But don't push it. If you get to know the guy really well, maybe you'll work out together. But, it takes a while, and there's no guarantee.
  #16   Add to MuscleMutant's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 29th, 2012, 08:53 AM

MuscleMutant is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to MuscleMutant
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchTrainee View Post
i'm just dissappointed that there are not many guys into a serious trainer/trainee, coach/junior relationship, serious and longterm goal
Most guys are not into getting you big. Most guys are into getting themselves big. As a result, make your goal of getting big parallel to another guy's goal of getting big.

A good workout partner is great, when you have one. But, they are rare. I've only had 2 in my life. While I had them, we both made a lot of progress. But workout partners end eventually. People's schedules change, they may start dating, they may move, etc.

Anyhow, the easiest way to find a workout partner is go to the local muscle head gym, and workout consistently. Look and be serious. Other bodybuilders will note your dedication, if not your size. While you're there, offer guys to work-in on equipment you're already on, and/or offer to spot. Sooner or later, a conversation will start, and maybe on a day, when you're both doing, say, bench press, you'll work-in and spot eachother.

I have seen that coach thing you're looking for. But, it's rare. And, it always seems sexual to some degree. So, if you're not looking for sex, then I'm not sure this is a good path.
  #17   Add to HarbieBoys's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2012, 05:32 AM

HarbieBoys is on a distinguished road
I agree with the other posters. Find the hardest core bodybuilding gym in your city, and join up. Training there occasionally won't really cut it - bodybuilders will only start to pay attention once you're there very regularly. With time, they may begin to acknowledge you, but my guess it'll be in the form of an occasional nod, more than a detailed conversation.

If the gym has personal trainers, organise some sessions with one whom you believe will give you the training information you need, and possibly also the nutritional and supplement advice you want. You want their knowledge, more than you want their brawn, in that learning what exercises to do, and how, and when and how much to eat, and so on, is what will assist your growth.

And above all, ensure there's a reasonable amount of time, and don't try to force it. I think that a lot of serious builders are relatively cautious in extending the hand of friendship. And also being as big as you can will increase the chances of making connections.
  #18   Add to aspiringBB's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2012, 06:28 AM

aspiringBB is on a distinguished road
Bodybuilding is essentially a lifestyle for the extremely self-absorbed individual who's focused on his or her own progress. Most people who train seriously will have gladly offered a helping hand to someone who asks a sensible question or who looks like they're committed to it and just need a tip here or there, but all too often the advice is rebuffed, the guy still ends up with sloppy form or over-training etc. At the end of the day, it's easier just to mind your own business.

I'm by no means a big guy but I've gone through my fair share of training partners and even taken time to give them specific workout plans and nutrition plans to follow when I've been away - they never stick with it so what's the point. Or, as an another poster has said, schedules change, other priorities come along (for either party) and life goes on.

Ultimately, it's a solo endeavour. If you can't find a training partner who is on the same journey, or pay for a coach, basically you're on your own.

But the rewards are yours for the reaping.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options