The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Surveys & Polls
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Surveys & Polls Cast your vote or create your own polls here!

Poll: What kind of sex do you prefer in a story?
Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Poll Options
What kind of sex do you prefer in a story?

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Solokiolio's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2011, 06:50 AM

Solokiolio is on a distinguished road
What kind of sex do you prefer in a story?

This poll is about sex in muscle growth stories.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Hulk2be's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2011, 10:39 AM

Hulk2be is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Hulk2be Send a message via MSN to Hulk2be Send a message via Yahoo to Hulk2be
How about an option for "none"? I don't care about reading about sex, I want to read about the growth and the transformation. A hot, well written growth or TF scene is the sex for me.
  #3   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2011, 12:24 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
I totally agree, for me sex detracts from well developed characters that I can care about, and a well paced story line that engaging and well thought out. You can find sex anywhere, but good stories about muscle growth, transformations; why people want it, what they will do for it, how it effects them when the get and how the new person effect the people around them are rare.

Ender
  #4   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2011, 03:23 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk2be View Post
How about an option for "none"? I don't care about reading about sex, I want to read about the growth and the transformation. A hot, well written growth or TF scene is the sex for me.
AMEN to that! I'd much rather read about the growing muscle, since I find that very sexy. The mechanics of the act (the thrusting, etc. etc. etc.) is kind of beside the point. It's 90% the mental aspect for sex, anyway!
The muscle growth is the real attraction here at this forum!
  #5   Add to boricua1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2011, 08:56 AM

boricua1 is on a distinguished road
i'm going to go down the middle on this one ... obviously the sex scenes are not for everyone. personally, with or without is fine with me. i will admit I do tend to gravitate toward growing sex though.

i just think that hightened feel and arousal during sex can coincide with muscle growth. In reality I know when I can feel myself getting bigger, looking a little thicker, more energy ensues, and a powerful sexual surge comes over me (whether sex with someone, or even masturbation for that matter.)

The sexual growth stories kind of fulfill two fantasies, immediate growth spurt and sexually driven growth. For some guys, feeling immediate pleasure from muscle expansion during sex is a stimulus (if it could really happen), but lets just say the thought of it can be.

Hypothetically speaking, if it could really happen with little to no health consequenecs, and your a guy that already likes muscle growth would you deny it and be inclined to back away from sex? Or would you welcome it during?

Regardless somehow all of us gravitate to this site because muscle effects us somehow. Internally it is a drug for us to become big or bigger then what we are. It triggers us to be in a frame of mind that gives us joy or pleasure in someway, and if you think about it sex is the same way ... addicting.

That's just my two cents.
  #6   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2011, 06:27 PM

suma is on a distinguished road
where the sex involves lots of displays of strength, and using the muscles. Such as lifting the partner during sex in all sorts of positions, etc.
  #7   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2011, 07:28 PM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
I don't care much for the sex in the stories. The whole transformation of muscle and growth is what really affects me. My mind makes it far hotter than simple sex. I also like relationships in stories and not obvious sex. Mentioning that a couple had sex is fine but I prefer it to be off camera. The adoration of muscular bodies and huge bulges is far more stimulating. Just my two cents.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options