The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to LenZelig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2010, 10:12 AM

LenZelig is on a distinguished road
New Story - Gym Encounter

I've enjoyed the stories posted by the authors on this forum. I thought I'd write a story to share with the other members. I hope you like it. I have several stories previously posted on the 'nifty.org' archive.

The following story is intended for adults over age 18 interested in male-male or bisexual fantasy. If that's not you, please read no further.

Practice safer sex.

All characters in this story are fictional with no resemblance to any real persons implied.

Gym Encounter (Bisexual, High School, Muscle) by lenzelig 'at' comcast.net

I was alone in the gym just after 9 AM on Monday. The early workout members had left for school or work and, from experience, I knew we'd be empty until lunch. I had taken over from the college student that opened the gym at six and would be alone until my wife arrived about eleven. We have personal training clients and she does aerobics, Pilates, yoga and jazzercise classes in the afternoons. Another college student handles the evening duties and we both have a few evening clients.

I use the slow mornings to do my own workouts. Today was chest, arms and shoulders. I had just done a bench press set at 450 pounds when I heard the front door open.

Entering the gym was a young teenager, about five foot four, slim and not much over a hundred pounds. He was wearing loose sweats from the local high school.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Hi. I'm looking to join a gym. My dad got me a weight set for my birthday, but now it's not enough for me."

"I can show you our facilities but you'll need your parents to sign the contract and waiver for you to become a member. I'm Mark and a trainer here."

"I'm Shawn. My parents won't be a problem. My dad doesn't like me lifting stuff around our house and suggested I try a gym."

"How old are you and how long have you been lifting weights?"

"I'm fourteen and a freshman in high school. I got the weight set three months ago and I can lift the weights pretty easily but my muscles aren't growing any."

"You're still young and muscle size takes some time. Take your top off and let me see your muscles."

He stripped off his top as I suggested. He had almost no body fat. All his muscles were clearly defined but not large. When he flexed his arm there was a small bulge. You could see each abdominal but no one would call it a washboard. His skin was almost hairless with just a hint of a trail from his belly into his sweat pants.

"You're not bad for your age," I observed. "As you get older you'll get the size you want."

"I read I need to feel the burn in my muscles to gain size, but I can't seem to do that. Could that be why I'm not making progress?"

"That's possible. I'll show you our facilities and let you try our equipment. I'll check your technique. If your form isn't correct you won't get the best results."

I led him into the gym to the weight training area. He stopped at the bench where my barbell was stacked.

"Were you using this weight?"

"Yes, but it's too much for you. I'll set up something to start you with."

Before I could react he gripped the bar with one hand and curled the 450 pound bar to his shoulder and then, seemingly with no strain, raised the bar overhead with one arm.

"You see my problem. It's too light. I can't really work my muscles." He did ten easy reps, using the barbell like a dumbbell. "How much are the big plates? Maybe if we add four more it would help."

It was impossible, but I'd just seen it. I managed to speak.

"Those are hundred pound plates. The bar couldn't handle four hundred more pounds. It's already sagging from the current weight. We can try loading up the squat rack. It's built for heavy weights."

We did that, loading the rack with every hundred pound plate in the gym and stacking some fifties above the bar. It must have come to fourteen hundred pounds, not counting the rack itself. I showed him how to stand with the bar across his shoulders and explained how to latch and unlatch the weights.

"Use your legs to lift the weight up a bit and then unlatch it." He did. "Now you can bend your knees until your thighs are parallel to the floor the stand up again." He did, and easily, for several reps. Then he did a few using only one leg.

"This is way too light to work my legs. Let's see how my arms do."

I saw him start to press the bar overhead. I tried to shout to him to stop but never got it out. The squat rack bar wasn't made to be raised that high. The kid pressed it into the upper stop where it paused for a second before the bolts holding the rack to the concrete floor failed like the crack of a gun. The bar and the frame were pressed off the floor. A couple of the nuts embedded in the ceiling.

"I was feeling the strain for a second, but this isn't as much as dad's Hummer."

"You broke the rack. I can't let you ruin the equipment. Put it down."

"OK, OK, I can fix it. Relax."

He set it down over the stubs of the thick bolts.

"There's not enough bolt left to secure the nuts even if they weren't bent."

He knelt down and pressed his index finger onto the end of the bolt. I could see him exert his strength and the steel deformed, spreading the end of the bolt over the frame of the rack. He repeated the procedure for each of the bolts.

"See. Good as new."

"Look kid, I don't know how you got so strong, but I can't have you wrecking our equipment. We can't help you here. I think you'd better go."

I put a hand on his back and tried to urge him toward the door. He took a few steps and then stopped. I was suddenly pressing an immoveable wall. He whirled around, facing me, grabbed my hips in both his hands and lifted me over his head. I was startled but tried to break free. It was hopeless with his strength. He squeezed my body with a fraction of his power, reminding me that he could crush me easily if he tried and I stopped struggling.

"I won't be going anywhere. I think you need to learn a bit of respect."

He spun me and I was slammed down on my back on the padded bench-press bench. He pressed me down with one hand on the center of my chest. It was impossible to move against his strength. With the other hand he gripped the empty bar and lifted it off the support arms. I watched as he punched the steel bar through the metal arm. He passed it just above my throat before plunging in into the arm on the other side. My neck was trapped between the bar and the bench.

"Let me go," I pleaded. "If you do I won't say anything. Besides someone could come in any minute."

"Oh, I'm worried," he mocked me.

He pulled off my shorts and jock. I tried to pull the bar out but it was jammed too tight in the metal support arms for me to budge it. He raised my leg, bending it back to the bracket that normally held the bar. I heard the metal squeal as he bent it to trap my ankle. Then he did my other leg.

"What are you going to do?"

"I thought you would have figured it out by now. I'm going to fuck you."

He was beside the bench looking down at me when he removed his baggy sweat pants. His legs were like his upper body, defined but not big. However, that's not what got my attention. Hanging between them was a thick, uncut cock that must have been over ten inches and still mostly soft.

"I see you noticed the one muscle I have been able to develop. Just watch."

His cock started to get bigger as it firmed up. The reddish head began to push through the enfolding foreskin and the shaft began to rise toward horizontal. I could see veins across the surface pulsing as it filled out. It was well above horizontal when it stopped growing. The big mushroom-like head had pushed clear of the skin that wrapped it tightly below the flange. I saw his juices start to leak from the slit, flow down the surface and drip onto my neck and cheek. It must have been thirteen or fourteen inches by then. I noticed that his balls were as impressive as his cock.

"Suck it," he commanded, pushing it down toward my lips.

"No way," I insisted. "I'd bite it off if you try to force me."

"It's going up your ass in a few minutes. I'm just offering you the chance to give it some extra lubrication. You can bite it all you want though. It's as hard as the rest of my muscles. You'll dislocate your jaw before you hurt me."

While he was talking several drops of his precum had dripped onto my pursed lips. I realized I didn't have any choice and opened my mouth. He pushed the head of his long pole inside me and I tasted his sex. I licked around the flaring cap, testing the firm surface with the tip of my tongue. It was soft at the surface but like steel just beneath. I didn't try my teeth, realizing that if I pissed him off, he could do real damage to me.

He pushed in a few more inches which I lubed. I couldn't take even half of that big shaft in me before I started to gag. All the time he was leaking his juices which added to my saliva in coating him. He didn't try to force it into my throat. Instead he pulled out and let me coat the bottom part by running it over my open mouth. When he was thoroughly wet, he raised it off me. I could see his face again. He was looking down at me with a little half a smile.

He moved to the back of the bench. I lot sight of him for a few seconds and then he moved up behind my butt that was raised several inches off the bench by my legs captured in the support arms. I felt the wetness from his member running through my crack. He pushed it against my nuts and past, along my shaft. I felt his flesh against my meat and looked down my body at it. I'm not small. I've got eight inches but he was thicker and much longer. Despite my fear and humiliation at being subdued by a kid, I was hard.

He drew it back and I felt the tip press my hole. I thought he was supposed to loosen me up first but he just pushed at my opening. I felt the pressure and he forced the first bit in. It helped wedge my flesh wider. It hurt.

"Stop. It's too big. You're hurting me."

"Fuck. They all say that. It only hurts at first. You'll love it once I get you open."

"Ow." He pushed more in me. "What do you mean by all?"

"You didn't think you're my first fuck, did you? I had three senior jocks who thought it would be fun to beat up a freshman. They got a big surprise. They're my fuck toys now and they watched me do their cheerleader girlfriends too."

I felt him spear me with a sudden plunge and the big head forced itself inside me. I felt pain but willed myself not to show it. It faded soon to a weird stuffed sensation. I tried to relax my muscles around the invading flesh but my body kept involuntarily squeezing and releasing against the intrusion, as if testing its firmness. It must have been what he expected because, as soon as he felt me ease the pressure, he pushed a bit more in. I could feel it inside me. It was uncomfortable yet it made my body tingle. My cock started jumping at each motion and dripping onto my torso.

"Don't do this," I begged.

"You think you need to say that, but I can tell you don't mean it. You're starting to like it. In a couple minutes you'll be begging me to fuck you harder."

I knew he was right. I'd never felt anything like this. The more of his cock that was in me the better it felt. My own cock was harder than I'd ever known it and I hadn't touched it. He pushed deeper and I groaned in pleasure. I looked at Shawn's face. He had a satisfied look that said he knew exactly what his fuck was doing to me and that he was enjoying changing my world even more than the fuck itself. My gaze drifted lower, I stiffened and clamped down on his shaft when I noticed that he was only half in me. There must be another six inches still to go.

As soon as my gut relaxed he started a short stroke. It ratcheted my pleasure up to a new level as this hard pole moved continuously inside me, getting a bit deeper every time. It was too much. I came, shooting long streams of cum over my face and chest.

He was still in a steady fuck motion when I recovered, but I now felt his big balls denting my glutes as he bottomed out. That huge cock was all the way in me and I loved it. I wiped a gob of my cum from my right eye and looked at him.

"Say it."

He didn't tell me what to say but he knew I knew. "Fuck me. Fuck me harder. I've never felt anything like this. Please give me more."

"You're my bitch now. You'll show me proper respect and I'll give you what you need."

I was about to agree, to assure him I knew my station, but he started to speed up his assault on my ass and I realized he didn't need confirmation. He was just stating facts that we both understood. As my pleasure increased I just stopped thinking and gave into the feelings.

I came in a powerful orgasm and then another. I'd never felt like that but it was nothing compared to what happened when he erupted inside me. It left me dizzy and unable to think, but through the haze I could feel his, still hard, cock pistoning in my belly.

I could feel the heat and power from the shaft as it plowed through my gut. Each movement sent waves of pleasure coursing through my mind. My own cock was harder than I'd ever felt it even though I'd cum several times. I felt his thin body against mine, but it was like steel. I came again and again. Then the whole world spun out of control as he unleashed a tsunami of cum inside me.

It took me a bit to recover. I saw Shawn looking at me with a satisfied smirk. I realized that he'd released me from my entrapment. I was sitting on the bench, leaning back against the bar that now rested on the support uprights. He'd twisted everything back into position, more or less, but you could see waves in the steel box beams where they'd been bent and impressions from his fingers where he'd gripped them.

My body shook and I looked down. My thighs were split, draped over Shawn's. I could see about five inches of his thick shaft before it entered my hole. There must be eight inches or more inside me still. What I could see was coated in his cum and I could feel cum leaking out my hole in spite of it being tightly stretched around his pole.

"I think you learned your lesson."

I nodded and he seemed satisfied by my quick agreement.

"I see from your ring that you are married. You know I'll be fucking your wife. I assume you have no objections."

"No sir. You'll like my wife. She's very beautiful and athletic. She works as a personal trainer too and should be here in about 45 minutes."

I couldn't believe what I'd just said, but I knew that I'd meant it. The events of this morning had made it clear that Shawn was the dominate male. I no longer had any thought of defying him. I was thinking that if I pleased him he might fuck me again.

"I'm sure the woman you married is hot and sexy. Now that you've had sex with me, sex with your wife will never be fully satisfying, but I'll be taking over for you. Now we better get you cleaned up. I don't want you looking like this when your wife arrives."

With that Shawn picked me off the bench and tucked me under one of his arms. He carried me as if I weighed nothing and, to him, I probably did. I gave him directions to the men's locker room.

We were standing in the gym when my wife arrived just before eleven. I had put on a fresh gym outfit after the shower and Shawn was back in his loose sweats.

"Morning dear," she greeted me. "Who's your friend?"

My wife is just under six feet and extremely fit and limber as you would expect from a fitness instructor and personal trainer. She had shoulder length blond hair that she had pulled back into a pony tail when in the gym. She was wearing black yoga pants and a racer back yellow tee with a low-cut scoop-neck that emphasized her full C-cup breasts. She normally did not wear a bra.

"Good morning, Julie. This is Shawn. He's in the high school and is interested in a gym membership. I've been showing him some of the equipment. Shawn, I'd like you to meet my wife, Julie."

"Nice to meet you, Ma'am. Your husband has been very helpful."

"Call me Julie, please. I'm only twenty-two; too young to be a ma'am. I'm sure Mark has given you a good introduction to the facilities. Will you be joining us?"

"Yes, Mark was very helpful, but I haven't seen everything yet. He mentioned you have a steam room, hot tub and massage tables."

As we had planned I jumped in. "I have my eleven o'clock due soon. Julie, could you show Shawn around?"

"Sure. I have an hour before my Pilates class. Follow me Shawn."

As Julie led the way, Shawn half-turned back toward me with a confident smile. I could see his long, thick cock starting to tent the front of his baggy pants.

It was about forty-five minutes before they returned to the main gym. I was with my client and a couple of the ladies in the noon Pilates class were warming up with some light stretching. Julie was finishing drying her hair with a fluffy, white towel as she walked toward me with Shawn. Shawn had a hand on her back just above her ass.

I told my client to finish with a couple miles on the treadmill as Julie and Shawn arrived.

"Shawn explained everything to me. He'll be spending the night with us tonight and quite often after tonight if I understand his plans correctly. I guess you're as excited as I about that."

"I'll be over at nine. Mark, you will fuck Julie before I arrive to loosen her up and lubricate her with your cum. Then Julie will use a dildo to loosen and lube your ass. You'll both be naked when you answer the door."

"Yes, sir," I answered.

"I hope I can find a big enough dildo," added Julie.

"Sir, I've been thinking about your problem. I may have a solution," I offered in a soft voice.

"My problem? What problem?"

"The problem with finding enough resistance to work your muscles. Weights won't work, so I was thinking you could work your muscles against each other."

"What do you mean?"

"Hold the wrist of one arm with your your other arm. Try and flex your biceps while resisting with the other arm."

He did as I suggested. I could see him strain as his muscle was tested by the only thing powerful enough to resist it, another of his muscles. I could see the stress on him and beads of sweat started to appear on his face. Even from a couple feet away I could feel the heat generated in his arm muscles. I thought I saw steam coming from the arms of his sweats but then I smelled smoke.

"Shawn, relax your muscles now," I screamed. Fortunately, he listened. There was some blackening of the material on both arms but no fire.

"Wow! I think that worked, though I may have to exercise nude. Thanks, Mark. I guess I'll have to make tonight really special. Meanwhile I've got some work to do. Bye for now."

As he left I looked at Julie. Her tits were hard. She saw where I was looking and smiled. Then her gaze drifted lower and I blushed as she saw the bulge from my hard cock and we both recognized our lust for the young stud that had taken over our lives.

We were waiting by the door of our townhouse, naked as instructed. Julie had found a twelve inch rubber sex toy that was almost as long as Shawn's cock though only about two-thirds as thick. She'd used it on me and I had fucked her. It was pleasant enough but we both realized that it was only preliminary to the real sexual pleasure we would be getting from Shawn.

Shawn opened the door and walked in followed by an older boy in a school letter jacket. He wasted no time shedding his clothes while his friend shut the door and waited.

"Julie, Mark, you're looking good. This is my friend Eric. He's a senior and our varsity quarterback. He gave me a ride over here. Eric, say hello to Mark and Julie."

Eric, who had been passively waiting by the door, smiled and walked up to us. He held my hard cock in his right hand while cupping Julie's breast with his other.

"Hi. Let me be the first of Shawn's friends to welcome you to our little family."

"Are all Shawn's friends so friendly?" Julie asked as Eric was tweaking her nipple.

"I like all my friends to know each other intimately but you'll need my permission to have sex with anyone other than me. That goes for sex with Mark too. But tonight you're both mine after I thank Eric for the ride over. Shuck your jeans, Eric, and we'll get started."

"Could we do a sandwich?" Eric asked while stripping. He wasn't wearing underwear, no surprise, but his nine inch hard fuck pole was.

"Sure. I'll use you to do Mark's ass while I fuck you."

As Shawn shed his clothes I saw that his body had changed dramatically since this morning. He was still only five four but he now had muscles. His arms were at least sixteen inches and, with his new pecs and traps, his chest must have been over forty. His waist was still tiny, perhaps just twenty-four inches, but now with six solid bricks of abdominals and solid obliques. Each thigh was as thick as his waist. I guessed he must have added fifty pounds and had the look of a professional bodybuilder. He just had a trace of hair above the thick shaft of his stiff pole. I thought it might even have been a bit longer but it was now not so dramatically out of scale to his muscles.

Shawn stepped behind Eric and shoved his pole up the quarterback's hole. It only reached about halfway due to Eric being almost six three. But Eric had plenty of experience and just sat down once he felt the penetration, letting his legs bend and hooking his feet behind Eric's knees. Shawn's cock easily supported the two-hundred-plus pounds of the high school athlete.

He reached around Eric's waist and grabbed my hips and lifted me off the ground. He raised my hips higher than his head. I had to bend my neck to avoid hitting the ceiling. My dick was just in front of Eric's face so he started licking it.

"Put your legs on Eric's shoulders."

It was easier said than done as we were in a tangle of limbs. I certainly couldn't move my legs around Shawn's arms and in raising me he'd pushed Eric's arms up near vertical too. My only real option was to try and raise my knees up to my chest but I didn't want to break Eric away from my cock. It turned out I didn't really have a choice. Shawn flexed his cock which snapped Eric against his torso while he rotated me backwards. I had just enough room to position my ankles on Eric's shoulders.

Shawn then lowered me toward Eric's cock. However, he couldn't see around the broad back of the stud he was fucking so we had trouble getting me aligned for penetration. Julie came to the rescue. She placed her hands over Shawn's and guided him in moving me into position. Her gentle push cued Shawn to impale me on Eric's pole. Eric wasn't as big as Shawn but his nine inches got my gut tingling.

Shawn slid me along Eric a few times before holding me at about the mid point. Eric reached around my back to hold my shoulders. It gave him leverage to pull up into me while slipping along Shawn's steel-like rod. Meanwhile Shawn could thrust up or pull me down and the three different motions, each with a different sensation soon raised Eric to orgasm. I felt his seed spew up my gut. His climax left him too weak to chin but Shawn's thrusts and my hole sliding over his shaft kept him hard. A few minutes more and he was just hanging onto me and gasping for breath. He was dazed by the dual stimulation from ass and cock. Then Shawn shoved me down as Eric gave a startled cry and started cumming again. That triggered me and I knew Shawn must be flooding Eric with his sperm.

Shawn lifted me off Eric's cock and set me on my feet. He stayed in Eric though, as his cock was providing the only support for the athlete whose body was limp in the afterglow of his sexual frenzy. I'd spurted a couple of lines on his face and soaked his jacket pretty good too. Julie was fingering my ass hole and poking a finger through the ring. I smiled at her and saw she was licking cum from the fingers of her other hand. From the amount it must have been Shawn's that leaked out of Eric.

Eric recovered in a couple minutes and with a little fumbling got his legs in position to stand up. I could see it took some real strength to extract the bottom seven inches of Shawn's thick member; it was plugged so tightly. Shawn dipped down to remove the last six inches. Eric staggered but stabilized when Shawn stood back up and the log that had been inside him pressed between his thighs. Shawn was still bubbling juice that must be precum.

"I think you enjoyed that but it's time for you to go. Mark and Julie shouldn't be kept waiting too long."

"Sure, Shawn. Do you need a ride to school in the morning?"

"Thanks, but Debbie is doing the morning drive. Don't be disappointed. You can eat her out before classes start. She'll keep my cum warm for you."

Eric reluctantly stepped away from Shawn and started to put on his jeans.

"Could I ask a favor, Shawn?"

"What do you want?"

"The party Saturday night, could my younger brother come?"

"He's a sophomore and expected to take your spot as quarterback next year. Isn't he dating one of the junior cheerleaders? Why, do you want me to fuck him?"

"I was taking a shower after you did me a couple weeks ago. He walked into the bathroom and saw the cum leaking from my ass. Now I have to let him fuck me or he'll out me to our parents. I figured once you did him my problem goes away."

"With you, Steve and Vic graduating this spring I suppose I'll need some new partners. He still thinks you're going steady with Debbie, doesn't he? Have you told him who's fucking you?"

"He thinks I'm bi. He's been fucking me so he knows I like it. His ten inch piece was a pleasant surprise. He thinks there must be several guys doing me because there's so much cum."

"OK, bring him. Tell him you're going to the party with Debbie, which is true, and invite him to bring his girlfriend."

"Great. I can't wait to see him with you up inside him."

Eric gave us a thumbs up sign and left. The cum on his jacket was drying but I saw it wasn't the first stain, just the latest.

"Where's this party?" Julie asked when he left. "Are we invited?"

"The party is here. We usually have one when somebody's parents are out of town, but now that's no longer an issue. How about a quick tour?"

"We have the living room, dining room and kitchen on this level in an open floor plan," I explained.

"It looks fine. With Eric's brother and date we'll have eleven for the party. Can the dining table expand?"

"Yes, it does, but it sounds like a lot of preparation and I teach aerobics and yoga Saturday and we both have clients to see," Julie explained.

"It's really no big deal. Everyone pitches in. We'll get started by 9 AM. You should be able to get a few rounds in before you need to go and you'll catch up when you return. The only big meal will be Sunday breakfast. Steve's girl, Beth, usually organizes that, but you can work it out with her as it's your kitchen. After breakfast we have sex then everyone helps cleaning before heading home."

"As long as I get your cock in me I'm happy," Julie asserted. "Let me show you the finished basement."

"You'll get me and probably everyone else except Mike. No sex with your normal partner is the rule for parties.

"This is a nice setup down here. The big screen TV is nice and it looks like the couch converts to a bed which will be useful. You have a home office and a gym setup. Good. Let me show you something. Thanks to your advice my muscles are not only bigger but stronger."

"We don't have near enough weight to test your old strength," I said. "That's only a 40 pound bar and two 50 pound plates."

"It will do. Watch this."

He snatched the bar from the stand. Holding it by the plates he bent the bar into a 'U'. When the edges of the plates touched they started to deform as he continued to press the ends together. He shifted his grip to the rim of the iron plates and he reshaped them like they were clay. Then he took the doubled bar and bent it double again. The steel and iron were no match for his strength and it appeared that he wasn't even straining. A few minutes later he held a sphere of metal about the size of a basketball.

"You made that look so easy," Julie said while feeling his biceps. "Your muscles are warm but not hot like this morning."

"This is really nothing compared to the force I can generate working against my own strength. I did exercises under a cold shower to cut the heat but the room filled with steam anyway. Now here's a final demonstration for you."

He took the metal ball and pressed it against the head of his stiff cock. For a few seconds it looked like nothing was happening. Then the hard metal started to deform and flow as the tip of his sex began to penetrate the surface. Slowly, inch after inch entered the steel until it was pressed to his groin. But he wasn't done yet. He used his hands to scoop away the excess material until all that was left was a sheath of shiny metal that showed every vein and bump like a tightly stretched steel condom. His little finger forced a bit of metal down the inner channel. The next spurt of precum punched out the center. He pushed the sheath off and held up the replica of his sex organ. The piece was about an eighth inch thick and all my strength couldn't deform the surface.

"It's nice, but I think it's time to get the real thing in here," said Julie, who had taken the model and inserted the first five or six inches into her damp snatch.

We led Shawn up the stairs to the top floor.

"We have twin master suites up here," Julie remarked, leading Shawn into the room we used. "There's a king bed in here and a queen in the back and both have full, attached baths. There's a big walk-in shower in this bath."

"That's perfect. Most of the time you'll both sleep here with me, but you have the other suite available when I have guests overnight."

I nodded in agreement and saw Julie too following Shawn's every word as he casually rearranged our lives. I recognized that this boy, fourteen and a high school freshman, that we'd just met this morning, was now the man of, what had been, my house. There was no thought of objection in me. I knew he was more of a man than I would ever be and that he would be Julie's de facto husband from here on. I suppose we were both his wives now.

It appeared he was going to do Julie first. He cradled her in his arms and it was obvious she enjoyed being in the arms of such a strong man. Shawn lifted her a bit and kissed Julie deeply. When they broke apart Julie giggled. A few seconds later I saw why as the top few inches of Shawn's thick pole pushed up between her thighs right below her cunt. He made a few short strokes spurting a bit of precum on her trimmed blond bush. Julie was instantly excited. Her muscles spasmed but the stronger-than-steel flesh was immoveable by merely human strength.

Lifting her slowly the slick, thick flesh slipped from view. When lowered back down her eyes went wide and she gasped. This made it clear that the cock was inside her. It was driving her wild in a way I'd never seen when I had sex with her and that must be only with the first four or five inches. Of course, Shawn was way thicker than I and, though I was ashamed to admit it, he clearly knew much more about how use it.

Julie had her first orgasm as her body flushed with the heat of pleasure and her breathing was rapid. She stared at the powerful youth that was driving her passion with clear love. Shawn gradually positioned Julie more upright to align her with the unbendable sex-spike that was slowly claiming the interior depths of her body. She wrapped her arms about Shawn's neck smothering his face in her breasts as another orgasm overtook her. This one lasted over a minute. When she relaxed I could see Shawn enjoyed her breasts.

Shawn gently placed her on the bed while maintaining his penetration. When she was on her back he raised her legs as he positioned himself above her. I had a good view of Julie's cunt stretched tightly clutching his shaft. He still had almost six inches that had not yet entered her. He first pulled out. His cock tapered a bit toward the tip so I could see the flesh relax a bit until he had almost eleven inches out. Then it suddenly swelled to accommodate the broad flange. I got a peek of the crown and he pushed everything back inside, going deeper. Slow, long strokes followed until his groin pressed firmly to her bottom. For Julie, her previous passion was but a prolog to what she was now experiencing. She thrashed her head from side to side, mumbling Shawn's name between cries of pure joy as every sexual nerve was stimulated beyond what she'd ever experienced. Shawn sped up his thrusts.

I climbed on the bed next to her and held her left hand in mine while lightly stroking her shoulder. She squeezed my hand tightly but all her focus was on the sensations being generated within her and the young stud that was causing them. When Shawn thrust in to the hilt and held it in place, I knew he was ready to shoot. His deeply buried flesh flexed, lifting Julie's hips off the bed. Her mouth flew open as she reacted to the first jet of semen splashing against the walls of her uterus. She cried out a shrill gasp as each subsequent burst flooded her.

Shawn came for over a minute and then resumed a slow, steady stroke. It roused Julie who has passed out sometime during Shawn's climax. She started mumbling that it was too much, mixed with pleas to stop. I thought of saying something. Perhaps Shawn would listen to me. But then I realized that Shawn knew Julie's sexual needs and desires far better than I. In a couple minutes Julie was in a state of utter bliss and there was probably no room for rational thought in her fevered mind. When Shawn shot again it was too much for her. After a minute of full body convulsions her muscles went limp. As Shawn removed his still hard cock I saw Julie's eyes were open but unfocused.

It was my turn now. Shawn bent my legs back, trapping them between our bodies as he turned my butt in position to take his monster meat. I felt the head, slick with cum and my wife's lube, probe for my opening. When I felt it at the spot he pushed inside. I tried to relax. Shawn could push that cock through steel so it was going to go where he wanted and I hoped my body was adaptable enough to handle him without damage.

It was thick. It felt even thicker than I remembered. It continually pressed every sensitive spot inside me. The pleasure signals went to my dick and then my brain. My body reflexively tried to squeeze down on the intrusion then to squirm to remove it. The effort only served to heighten the sensations as he rearranged my internal anatomy to meet his needs. I looked into Shawn's eyes and I could tell he knew exactly what he was doing to me. He expression showed confidence and satisfaction. I was ten years older, physically bigger and supposedly more experienced, a married man with a beautiful and sexy wife. But he was the dominant male. I knew it and he knew I knew it. I craved sex with him more than with my wife.

My cock spewed as I came. The first shot went over my head and the next spread a line of goo from my chin to my hair while I blinked just in time to keep it out of my eye. I felt the rest splash on my torso. I wiped the cum from my eye lid and licked up the residue on my lips. When I reopened my eyes I saw that I'd shot a few big gobs on Shawn's chest that were now dripping off the curve of his pecs back onto my body. I looked up at Shawn's face. He had a mischievous grin. He was playing with me. On his next thrust I came again even stronger.

I came several times with barely a break. Somehow my balls provided fresh juice for each new explosion. I was confused and weak from the rapid orgasms. I became aware of something, a noise. I couldn't make it out. I tried to concentrate. It began to sound like words.

"What?" I mumbled. I heard more words. Shawn was talking to me but I couldn't understand what he was saying. He said something more. I thought I could hear but it I could not get the meaning. "I don't understand," I said. "Just fuck me." At least that's what I thought I said. Perhaps he understood because I came again.

Somebody was sucking my cock. I opened my eyes. It was morning and the room was filled with the warm light of the sun. My entire eight inches was in the mouth of an unfamiliar girl with dark hair. She was a great cock-sucker, much better than Julie. She was, more or less, wearing a cheerleader outfit. I say that because Shawn was fucking her and had flipped her short dress over her back and pushed the top up to expose her big breasts that he was fondling as he fucked her.

She came and backed off my cock to gasp for air. Then I was back in her throat. A minute later Shawn flooded her with his seed. She came again but this time I held her head as I shot. After the first couple of spurts I released her but she just backed off enough to take the rest in her mouth. When I stopped shooting she cleaned the crown with her tongue and let me slip through her lips. She looked at me, smiled, and was very obvious in swallowing my load. Then her body shook again as another orgasm took her.

Shawn finished and pulled his cock from her cunt and stood at the foot of the bed. I noticed that Julie was awake and had been watching the sex play.

"Good morning. Mark, Julie, I'd like you to meet Debbie. She's here to drive me to school. I'll get a quick workout in the shower and we can leave."

"Hi. Nice to meet you. I'm good at eating cunt too, Julie. I hope we can get together at the party."

"That might be nice, Debbie. How was my husband?"

"Mark, your husband? I didn't know that but I guess it really doesn't matter since we're all Shawn's. Mark has a nice cock and I liked the taste of his cum."

Debbie pulled down her top, arranged her short dress, picked up the panties she'd discarded from the floor and pulled them on. She sat down at the vanity and began to comb out her hair.

"How long have you known Shawn?" I asked.

"About three months. I was Eric's girlfriend. We still pretend we're going steady and Shawn insists we have sex once a week."

Shawn returned then. Steam billowed out of the bath when he opened the door. He was still naked, his muscles pumped from working against themselves. The last water from the shower was still steaming off his body that was radiating enough heat to warn us to stay clear.

"Are you ready? My clothes are down in the living room."

"Yes. Say, Shawn, do you mind if I bring some clothes and toiletries here? After a party or spending the night it would be nice to have fresh things."

"That's a good idea. Mark and Julie will arrange it. I guess everyone should get keys too. I'll be back about five and we can set things up then. Have a nice day.

They left us alone in bed to sort out our changed lives.

By Saturday, Julie and I were more familiar with the routine. We'd met most of the other members of our new family and had sex with several of them. Shawn brought clothes over Tuesday afternoon while we were working in the gym. They were all new as he had gained another thirty pounds of new muscle. His arms were now twenty inches and chest over fifty while still just five four. His cock made it to over fifteen.

We were his overnight bedmates usually since the others usually couldn't stay out on school nights, though Steve and Marla displaced us to the second bedroom Thursday. Steve did fuck Julie and I and I got a turn with Marla before we retired.

Shawn could apparently spent every night here and that was fine with Julie and I. He never mentioned his parents or home directly though I got the impression that he stopped by there during the day. Shawn was beyond anyone's ability to control and, I guess, they knew not to interfere.

Friday before the party, Shawn had put us both in a very exhausted but satisfying sleep. I awoke Saturday morning with a naked Debbie straddling me and riding my stiff cock. Eric was fucking Julie right beside me. Shawn was nowhere to be seen but judging from the stuff leaking from Debbie's cunt, he'd had a go with her this morning.

"This is your wake-up call, Mark. I do like waking you up."

"Hi Debbie. I'm up now."

"Oh, I'm not done until I get some of your cum to mix with Shawn's. Don't worry, I'm on the pill."

Debbie was as good with her cunt as her mouth and she had my seed in her moments after. She bent down while keeping me in her warm tunnel and gave me a very hot kiss. When we uncoupled I saw that Eric had added his sperm to Shawn's in Julie.

"I'm not on the pill," Julie observed, obviously having heard our talk.

"Don't worry," Eric said. "My sperm has as good a chance against Shawn's as I would against him in arm wrestling. Debbie and I are getting married after college so we can raise one of Eric's children. I'm sure you're already pregnant."

"You have that glow," added Debbie.

She did have a glow. I'd just assumed it was all the great sex.

"You think so? I have been feeling different, energized, since that first morning. I thought it was the sex. This is so exciting."

Was I supposed to be angry? I wasn't. Julie belonged to Shawn and had from the moment I acknowledged his right to fuck her. That he'd demonstrated his superiority every day only emphasized the point.

"We need to make sure," I asserted. "We'd been trying for a few months. Don't we have a test kit in the bathroom?"

"Yes," Julie cried, getting off the bed and running to the bathroom. "I'll be back in a minute after a good piss."

She came running back holding the kit, displaying a big + symbol and a bigger grin. We huddled around her in congratulations. Then Debbie ran off shouting for the others to come.

A minute later Debbie led the parade back to the bedroom. Shawn was right behind her. He still had Vic riding his cock with his legs wrapped about Shawn's waist. Vic was the biggest of Shawn's partners. A halfback on the school team, he was six four and two hundred forty pounds of muscle. He could match Shawn's arms at twenty inches and fifty inch chest. Though his muscles were only normal strength that was still near a five hundred pound bench press with his size. On his cock-riding perch Shawn's head only came to Vic's pecs. Vic's nine-and-a-half sex pole was spraying its seed on Shawn's chest as the bumpy ride when Shawn bounded up the stairs had triggered him.

They were followed by the others, a busty blond who I hadn't met yet, she must be Beth, Vic's girl before he'd encountered Shawn, and Steve and Marla, who must have just arrived because they still had some of their clothes on.

Julie announced the good news again and got congratulations from all again. Shawn looked a bit surprised. Perhaps he had assumed Julie was on the pill like his other ladies. He was certainly proud and pleased though. Julie leaned in next to Vic to kiss the father of the new life within her.

I congratulated Shawn. I'd already accepted him as the man of our family and it was only natural that Julie would bear his children. I could see she was overjoyed with the prospect.

We both wanted to celebrate with Shawn but it was time to get ready for our weekend classes and clients. We left Shawn and the other three couples to party.

We returned home just before three. Just outside were a couple of teenagers. The boy was clearly an athlete, about six foot one and nicely muscled, wearing jeans and a tee shirt that showed off his body. The girl was a sexy blond wearing a short dress that emphasized her long legs and ample bust. She was about five eight.

"Is this the place for the party? My brother invited us."

"You must be Eric's brother. I'm Mike and this is my wife, Julie. You're in the right place."

"Hi, I'm Roy and my girlfriend, Becky. I hope we're not the youngest here."

"Don't worry," assured Julie as I opened the door. "Our lover is younger than you. He's looking forward to meeting you."

Roy gave Julie a puzzled look as we ushered them inside and I closed the door behind us. I saw the fun had moved down to the main floor. Shawn was fucking Steve on our couch. Marla was sprawled in a chair while Vic ate out her snatch as Eric fucked him in the ass. Debbie was sitting on the floor with her back against the chair, a dazed look in her eyes. A big pool of cum had leaked onto the hardwood floor between her spread legs from her cunt which was still dripping.

Everyone, except Debbie, looked over when we entered. Shawn pushed back from Steve until only the head of his cock was in his partner. That exposed over a foot of his shaft. I could see from the contractions along its surface that he was pumping cum into Steve who was spraying his own juice onto his torso.

"Let's go Becky," urged Roy, grabbing her arm.

Becky wasn't moving though. She was staring at Shawn and her other hand was rubbing her crotch through panties that were getting wet from her already flowing juices. Shawn popped his cock head from Steve and it snapped up nearly vertical in front of his body, over fifteen inches. Every few seconds it would spurt a jet of cum a few feet into the air.

He walked over to Roy and put a hand on his shoulder. Roy stared down at the muscular stud who just came up to his chin. His shirt and face were splattered from the next jet from Shawn's cock. Roy tried to pull back but found he couldn't break free from Shawn's grip.

"You don't want to go. I'm going to make you my fuck buddy like your brother and then you'll watch as I show Becky what a real man can do."

Becky had moved the hand on the arm Roy held to the middle of Shawn's tall shaft. The jets had eased but it was still bubbling cum from the tip. His pole was too thick to wrap a single hand around. Her hand was soon coated with the juices that flowed down its surface.

"You can't make me," screamed Roy as he tried to push Shawn away. He couldn't budge him even an inch.

With one finger Shawn shredded his tee shirt and jeans as if they were tissue. As the pieces fell away I could see he was hard. His brother hadn't exaggerated about his ten-inch cock.

"I could but your cock tells me I won't need to. You're well equipped for a kid but it's just a toy compared to mine."

Shawn pushed his body against the much taller Roy, pressing his thick shaft against that of his soon-to-be fuck toy. In spite of starting a few inches lower due to his shorter stature, he overreached Roy enough so Roy's tip just nudged the flange of his crown.

"Becky, spread some of my cum into Roy's hole."

She pulled her hand, soaked with Shawn's seed from between their pressed bodies. When she was clear, Shawn wrapped Roy in his arms and lifted him off his feet. Tilting Roy back a bit forced him to split his legs to make room for Shawn's thick thighs. He wrapped them about the small, but rock hard, waist of the short boy that was manipulating him so casually. As their bodies mashed together Shawn's muscles were like stone and Roy's, well developed and firm as a superbly fit athlete, were pressed aside like they were soft pillows.

Eric and I had to urge Becky to push her fingers up Roy's hole. She was worried about hurting him but we reminded her what was going to go in there and she started with enthusiasm. She worked one, two, three and finally four fingers and half her palm into him.

"That is good enough to get us started."

Shawn raised Roy higher as Becky slipped out. Roy looked down as he felt the steel-like pole slide down his abs and push under his bottom. I could see his muscles tighten when he felt Shawn pressing at the door. He tried to squirm away but there was no escaping from Shawn's power. You could see on his face as he tried to endure the unfamiliar sensation as he was forced open. He stifled a scream as the full cock head pushed inside.

"It's too big. Please, stop. It hurts."

I knew what he was going through. But his cock was still hard and leaking. Shawn didn't bother with words and instead fed him a few more inches. Roy's eyes went wide as he felt the buried flesh stroke his prostate.

With about six inches in, Shawn stopped supporting Roy, letting his full weight onto his pole. Shawn's muscle could support ten times as much easily. A few more inches squeezed into the overstretched opening before Roy pressed down on the muscled mounds of Shawn's shoulder to stop his descent. Roy tried to push himself up to extract the hot, hard flesh that filled his gut. He would get a few inches out but the sensations from the movement would drain his strength and he'd sink back down even deeper. You could see Shawn was amused. His new fuck buddy was afraid of what was happening to him but not strong enough, mentally, not physically, to prevent it.

After a few attempts Roy starts to shoot his load, his muscles relax and he lets gravity take over. Inch after inch disappears up his butt as he continues to unload jets of cum on Shawn and himself. There is still a few inches of Shawn visible below Roy's hole when he finally stops. Roy wears a stunned expression as his orgasm finally ends. His arms wrap Shawn's neck to steady himself. The taller boy's head is still a few inches above Shawn's. Shawn places a hand behind his head to bend him down for a kiss. He meekly accepts Shawn's tongue into his mouth. There is no need for words.

Shawn moves his hands to Roy's hips and lifts him a few inches as they break their kiss. Then he lets him settle back down. The next time it is a bit higher and he powers the down stroke so Roy is stuffed with a fraction of an inch more of the thick rod he is riding. Roy looks down between their bodies and you can see he is surprised to see the few inches still to go. He bites his lower lip as a bit more enters on the next cycle.

Roy knows Shawn is going to stuff all of his monster cock in him. He probably recognizes that Shawn is strong enough to impale him in one thrust if he wanted. But instead of pain the sensations are the most incredible pleasure Roy has ever experienced. He can feel the powerful flesh move inside him. It radiates heat throughout his body and throbs with the beat of Shawn's heart. Every little muscle twitch or spasm from inside shakes his entire body. As Shawn casually manhandles his body, dominating him inside and out, Roy spews again.

Shawn is powering foot-long thrusts that now bury Roy to the root of his pole. Roy, eyes glassy, is totally withdrawn as his mind is in sensory overload from what is going on inside him. Then Shawn makes a finally thrust and holds Roy fully impaled. You can see the shock on Roy's face as he feels something new as the beast inside him comes alive. His cock jets its seed as a torrent of cum is released in his belly.

It continues for over a minute. You can see Roy relax as things go quiet inside. By that time cum is leaking from his bottom in spite of the tight seal with the thick cock plugging him. Then Shawn restarted his fuck stroke and Roy realized he wasn't done.

"No. Please. It's too much," Ryan mumbled. "No. Oh. God. Ah..." His cock spurted again. Then it was just moans.

Shawn pumped him vigorously for another ten minutes as Roy came twice more. Then Shawn unleashed again. When he finished his orgasm, Roy's muscles went limp. His eyes were open but staring into space, his breathing, fast and shallow and he was sweating heavily in the cool room.

Shawn set him down on his feet but his legs were unable to bear his weight. He was only upright due to the rigid stake in his gut. Shawn just knelt down and bent forward to lower Roy's back onto the floor and then eased himself out. The leakage from Roy's ass became a gush as the bulb of the head popped free. The flow eased to a thin stream as the opening tried to close but was unable to seal tight after being so distended.

Roy was trying to move and speak but only managed a few grunts and to follow Shawn with is eyes. Since Roy was helpless, Shawn had his big brother, Eric, look after him. Eric was about to ask but Shawn anticipated him and gave permission for him to fuck his brother. Roy looked shocked at hearing that but was in no shape to resist as Eric raised his legs and slipped his nine inches into him.

Meanwhile Becky had been watching her boyfriend get fucked, knowing that the huge cock fucking him would soon fuck her. Marla and Julie had undressed her while she was engrossed in the sex show. Now Shawn stood in front of her. He was four inches shorter but his stiff cock reached just far enough to nestle just below her firm breasts.

"You're going to fuck me." It was not a question. "Who are you?"

"I'm Shawn, a freshman in the high school. I plan on fucking you regularly. You'll join our group as one of my girlfriends."

"I can't believe you're just a freshman. You're so big and strong." She was looking down at the big crown of his cock as she talked. It was sputtering a mix of cum and lube onto the firm flesh of her breasts. Her nipples were hard points. I noticed that she fully accepted her new status.

Shawn lifted her and carried her to the couch, setting her back on the cushions as he held her hips with her legs on his shoulders. I had a good view as he bent over her torso to align himself with her very wet cunt. It looked too big to fit but, he could punch it through steel, so mere human flesh would never stop it. I hoped it wouldn't hurt her too much, remembering my first time.

Becky shuddered as he forced himself inside. Inch after inch followed smoothly.

"It's so big," she said, practically moaning. "I thought Roy was big but it was nothing like this. Oh...God...Shawn, you're a real man."

I noticed all the women nodding agreement, but Roy, still being fucked by his big brother, finally surrendered all hope. He was Shawn's to use and command. It does have benefits though I thought.

The End
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LenZelig For This Useful Post:
mlbjock (November 1st, 2012), skumbum (January 17th, 2013)
  #2   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2010, 01:00 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Super hot, especially the initial display and domination in the gym.
  #3   Add to muscle16a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2010, 03:23 PM

muscle16a is on a distinguished road
My goodness: As I began to read, my first thought was "This must be a JohnD story!" You and he certainly share some of the same "tastes", LenZelig
  #4   Add to LenZelig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2010, 06:13 PM

The actual inspiration for the story was 'Little Mikey' by Mlbjock. I hope he continues that. I did try and move things along a little quicker though.
  #5   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2010, 06:26 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Well that was special...

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscle16a View Post
My goodness: As I began to read, my first thought was "This must be a JohnD story!" You and he certainly share some of the same "tastes", LenZelig
Similar "tastes" yes but where most of JohnD's stories seem to come across as "mean-sprited" (hurting others for fun or the pleasure of causing pain), Shawn comes across to me as totally self absorbed and doesn't care at all about his "family"... they exist only to pleasure him... But Shawn isn't really into hurting other just to be mean.

Ender
  #6   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2010, 06:52 PM

I've read it like 6 times.
  #7   Add to ephaiston's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2010, 06:13 PM

ephaiston is on a distinguished road
wowowow
now thats my kind of hot story
tnx
  #8   Add to fitbuddy34's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 18th, 2010, 02:36 PM

fitbuddy34 is on a distinguished road
Definitely hot... keep coming back to it.

Nice job
  #9   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 18th, 2010, 09:39 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Awesome job man! And thanks for the "shout out."

Quote:
Originally Posted by LenZelig View Post
The actual inspiration for the story was 'Little Mikey' by Mlbjock. I hope he continues that. I did try and move things along a little quicker though.
  #10   Add to Logan2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2010, 03:11 PM

Logan2009 is on a distinguished road
wow that story is great
  #11   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2010, 03:36 PM

Also, Experimental Muscle was one of my first (and favorite) muscle stories, like 15 years ago holy crap.
  #12   Add to helliot's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2010, 05:55 PM

helliot is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to helliot
Quote:
Originally Posted by skumbum View Post
Also, Experimental Muscle was one of my first (and favorite) muscle stories, like 15 years ago holy crap.
Agreed. One of my all-time faves.
  #13   Add to digger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2010, 11:59 AM

digger is on a distinguished road
Definitely liked this story and I encourage you to continue it. Or to explore other characters if you don't care to write more about Shawn. In any case, thank you very much for the work you put in and for sharing the results. Like, others here, I've really appreciated your stories over many years--I think My Roommate was the first one I read long ago.
  #14   Add to LenZelig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2010, 12:50 PM

Thanks for all the positive comments. Experimental Muscle was my first effort and it was almost 15 years ago - hard to believe.
  #15   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2010, 03:08 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I enjoyed this story a lot, mostly because of how strong Shawn seemed to be, lifting up his dad's hummer to work out? Awesome strength, even his cock is capable of overpowering a grown man, nice! Anyway, hope you continue this or put something out similar, taking time to describe how strong the main character is. Thanks!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #16   Add to Bull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2010, 11:21 AM

Bull
Send a message via AIM to Bull Send a message via Yahoo to Bull
Terrific! I love stories about young boys with super-cocks who dominate others. It's nice to have that combined with strength and muscle growth.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options