The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Bodybuilding > Watch Me Grow
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Watch Me Grow Discuss your own personal muscle goals and document your bodybuilding progress, including gains in size and strength and also get encouragement from others.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mrmuscles28's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 27th, 2011, 07:53 PM

mrmuscles28 is on a distinguished road
Beginning My Transformation

I'm really wanting to start lifting and live my dream of becoming huge like this http://wallysworldblog.com/wp-conten..._pileri_13.jpg! (maybe even bigger)

BUT I don't really know where to start. I have done some lifting so I know proper form and some of the weights that I can actually lift. I need to know what all this would take such as how often and for how long would I have to lift, what kind of protien should I use, what kind of diet I should be on, etc.

Currently, I'm 5' 10" and 235 lbs. with a lot of extra fat (about 30% body fat from various body fat calculators) and I hope to start showing progress soon.

Starting Pics: March 2011

http://img196.imageshack.us/i/lunapi...459808071.jpg/

http://img822.imageshack.us/i/lunapi...459808074.jpg/

http://img861.imageshack.us/i/lunapi...459808077.jpg/

I have a really LONG way to go and I can use any advice that anyone has, so please, post comments and help me to achieve my goal.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to hugemusclegrow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 28th, 2011, 12:26 AM

hugemusclegrow is on a distinguished road
best of luck on your transformation man, as for the diet i would def start by losing some of that extra fat, u sould eat 4-5 small meals per day of about 40g protein, 30g carbs and 1-2g fat (very low fat) so like 5-6 oz of chicken or fish with a small amount of whole grain rice or pasta for 3-4 meals, and then a protein shake for your other meal, basically lower carbs and calories with moderate protein
  #3   Add to Mastermind's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 28th, 2011, 12:57 AM

Mastermind is on a distinguished road
Good luck! If you want to look like that, then sooner or later you'll need a gym membership. Get a personal trainer to give you a plan and do checkups every other month or so. They'll show you how/what to lift, etc. Getting to look that good will take a very long time... so don't give up!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options