The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to Toro's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2011, 12:04 PM

Toro is on a distinguished road
Roided Iron (2)

As promised, I'm posting here the second part of Roided Iron.
I hope it will receive some more entusiasm than the first instalment.

If not too busy, I'll try to send the third part as an Easter Egg for you all.
I promise there will be more sex action, after this first phsicological introduction.

[COLOR=white]Roided Iron (2)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The following day at work Peter could not help, but think of Olaf. While writing one of his most important reports about a project his company was working on, his thoughts insistently went back to those huge muscles.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Peter worked for a Construction company and was analyzing steel and concrete quantities they were using for building a new hotel downtown Palm Springs. Whenever he read of steel, his mind run to Olaf abs; when he had to calculate concrete, that reminded him those hard pecs and glutes.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]At a certain point in the afternoon, he could not hold it anymore: he had to go to the toilet and jerk off. While masturbating, with his mind fixed on Olaf body, he could not understand why that guy was having such a strong effect on him[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Fuck? Fuck? Get out of mind!!? murmured while knocking his head against the stall wall. ?God. Fucking bastard; leave my thoughts!!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He had always worked with quite big men. He usually visited his Company?s projects around California for checks on materials and project progress. He had always admired his co-workers supervising jobs who could show big bodies with fat arms and callous hands, worn off by years spent in this tough business. But never, never, he had experienced such strong feelings.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]While bumping his head against the wood wall, his hand could not stop, and continued stroking his cock, fast. Finally he came and his sperm splashed inside the water. Six ropey volleys[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Oh Jesus! Aaaahhh ? Ahhhh? That is so fucking good!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]And all this went on also at home and, again, the following day.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Ehi, Peter. Are you OK?? asked Bill, one of his co-workers. ?You do not look very good today. You seem tired and assorted in thoughts? Is everything OK at home??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Oh, Bill. Ehm, sorry? Yes, yes. Everything is OK. Ehm, I was just reflecting on this report?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Yeah. I know. We want all the right numbers in your analysis. We are afraid someone is stealing steel and cement. I?m sure you will find out if there is something wrong.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Sorry for the interruption. I?ll let you work on it??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Thanks, Bill?.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Bill had worked with Peter for almost 5 years and was a very nice boss to have. He was almost 50 and he knew a lot of their business. As a matter of fact, he himself had worked in many countries in complex petrochemical projects, as a civil superintendent first and as a Construction manager afterwards. Now he was helping youngsters in learning the job.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]While Bill walked away, Peter had a better look to his nice glutes.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Oh, shit! That was the first time that he really checked Bill?s ass. And, indeed, it looked so good. All those years in construction had made him really built. He should weigh almost 230 pounds. Some fat, of course, but those bubble butts were making Peter hard. And Bill?s arms were so buff. ?I swear he was strong as an ox when he worked at our sites? And I?m sure he fucked many of his young virgin apprentices??.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Shit. Fuck. What am I thinking?!!! I?ve worked with Bill all these years and this is the first time I have thoughts of this sort? I?m going crazy!? thought Peter. He woke up.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Ehi, Bill. Is it ok with you if I go home? I can not concentrate today?.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Yes. I saw that. You?d better go and try to work your stress out at the gym?.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?You are right. I?ll do that?.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]After 10 minutes, Peter was parking his car outside the gym. He picked up his bag and walked inside. On his way to the lockers, he was already thinking about Olaf again.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Would he be at the gym? or not? If so, he could have the opportunity to look at those motherfucking mounds of muscles and getting hard just by staring at them. Shit![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]If it is so exciting just staring at a muscle monster, how is it when you own granite like muscles, you move around like a walking mountain and see people drooling at you?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]As Peter left the lockers room towards the weight area, he passed by Karen. She was such a vain girl? When she saw Peter approaching, she pushed up her huge tits. She had them redone just two months before and they looked so big![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Hi Karen. How are you today??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?I?m fine, thanks, Pete. I?m sooo haaappy??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Oh, really??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Yes, yes. You know. I?m so glad when new people join the gym? Interesting new people?? And she squeezed her fake bosom again.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]? I did not notice anyone new? said Peter looking around. ?I see John at the bench and Mark is down there with that old woman from Palm Desert? I do not see many people, and nobody new??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]BANG! CRASH!![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]A loud noise came from the back of the corner, where leg machines were placed.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Then a sort of grunting could be heard ?Yeah. PUMP those tights. GO ON! One more! ? One more FUCK! YEEES! So fucking strong! So HUUUGE! AAHHH!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Hearing that voice, Peter?s cock started to stiffen in his pants.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?You heard that? That is something new? Hi hi hi? smiled Karen, adjusting her super mini skirt![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Peter walked slowly towards the origin of the sound. He was moving like a zombie, in some sort of trance. Noises and lights looked strange around him, as if he was swimming under many foot of water.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]CRACK! BANG! ?YEAH!! ? FUCK? Stronger and stronger??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Then he turned around the corner and saw him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Olaf was doing squats with what looked to be 800 pounds of pure iron. He could see Olaf from one side, now, and he looked immense. He was so thick! Like the pillar of a bridge! His legs were bending under the unbelievable weight and while bending, they were getting bigger and bigger. His tights were huge, pumped up at their maximum, like Peter had never seen in his life. Veins big like ropes where pumping gallons of blood in those fucking monster pistons! Olaf was still going down, almost touching the floor with his big glutes, and then he exploded up!!! With loud grunts and panting[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?YEAH. One more!! I?ll fucking destroy you, tiny legs? and you will be reborn bigger and stronger!!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]And there he went, down again and up again.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Peter was mesmerized fixed over those huge hams. He gave a start when the bar was put up the rack with a loud BANG!! And he leapt again when Olaf slowly moved his glance towards him. Peter froze.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Olaf smiled at him as he had done the first time, his white fangs completely exposed. It was more a grin than a smile.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Then he moved his hands downwards, over his pumped tights, and started massaging them. His shorts could not contain the vastity of his muscles and had naturally slid upwards, leaving exposed the whole quadriceps and their thick network of veins.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Peter could clearly see the four fat muscle heads, intertwined and pushing upwards the muscle teardrop. He could see each striation. He could not believe how big were those huge veins, travelling fat and purple from Olaf knees up towards his groin.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Olaf hands, massaging the muscles, started to follow those snaking cables, going up and reaching the crotch. He grabbed his own testicles with both hands and lifted them; then started to massage the whole package, pawning himself with strong and long movements: lifting the meat, squeezing it up, leaving it fall down and then again? up and down? squeeze? up and down?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Peter widened his eyes; he could not believe what he was seeing and what Olaf was doing, just there in front of everybody to see.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Olaf genitals must be huge! The mound they made inside the briefs was impressive and Peter could clearly see Olaf lemon size balls, flopping up and down with each movement, and the head of a fat cock, nested near his right hip, where a wet spot was already growing larger and larger. While still massaging himself, Olaf walked towards Peter?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?You like what you see??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Peter was transfixed by those callous hands pawning the bulge. And the bulge was getting bigger and bigger, with each movement. This fucking stud was having an erection in front of him, and was clearly enjoying showing it!![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?You are such a nice guy. I like your hairy forearms and that black hair that comes out of your t-shirt collar??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?? W?What??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?You heard me. I?m sure that all that hair would look much better if you were a walking muscle god, wouldn?t it?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I can clearly see how sexy you would look after one of my cycles, with fucking monster pecs, covered in nice curly fur, pillar like legs with long smooth hair going up, towards your groin where the treasure trail going down and meet with a huge bush, where your beast will be nesteed. AH AH AHHA[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Oh, yyyeess. That excites me a lot?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The bulge in Olaf pants got bigger. Oh God!! Peter could already see the head of his cock, starting to poke out of his briefs. From its slit a copious amount of pre-cum was leaking, soaking part of the pants. Some huge blue veins were circling it and pumping torrents of blood in the head.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Would you like to be a monster freak? I know you would; you are just like me!![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Ah ah ah I know you love these steel and concrete muscles; these huge pecs and glutes.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]You want to be in such a body?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I get so horny just touching myself, you know?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I?m horny like hell since I started to take those fucking strong roids. I?m bulking up so much muscles every passing day. In just the last two days I grew another 15 pounds! Can you believe it??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Olaf grabbed his tool with his right hand and pushed it down, inside his underwear.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?And this monster pole is getting longer and fatter with each orgasm I have?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]It cannot stay inside its cage: it?s an animal, wanting freedom. I swear I will soon loose its control. AH AH AH AH[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Can you imagine how it will feel, sensing your cock getting fatter and harder, more sensitive each day? CAN YOU? Oh, that would be so good on you?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Do you wanna buy some of my stuff? Results are guaranteed.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I?m a walking demonstration of that AH AH AH?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Hey. What?s up? Are you guys OK?? That was Mark, walking towards them.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Think about what I told you, muscle bull.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]You won?t regret. You will enjoy a 10 inches cock like mine.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I?m always horny like a pig and want to push it in every kind of hole I met. Ah ah ah!!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Olaf walked away laughing loudly, towards the locker room.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Peter, was that roid guy bothering you??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?W? what? No.. no. Everything is fine. He was just talking about his leg exercises. It?s unbelievable: did you see that? He is squatting 800 pounds!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Yes, it is impressive. But with roids it is easy. It is too easy? said Mark, while unloading the iron discs form the squatting machine.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Peter moved to the leg extension machine; today was also his legs day. He was so overwhelmed by what he had seen that he felt he had to load some more pounds. He tried to move the weights but he could not! SHIT! SHIT!! [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He reduced the weight to his usual 40 pounds and started to move his legs, trying to feel the pump. But the more he thought of his muscles, the more Olaf words resounded in his ears ?Do you wanna buy some of my stuff??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Oh, God. Yes. He would have love to.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Think about what I told you, muscle bull?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Olaf had called him ?muscle bull?.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He could not concentrate on his exercises any more!! FUCK! He picked up his towel and walked to the lockers.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?That is a brainless fucking roid guy!!!?. John slammed the lockers door, heavily.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Ehi, John. What?s going on?? asked Peter[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?What? Didn?t you see that freak, walking around the gym??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Yes, of course. I did?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Ah, of course. He was making so much noise today. Grunting and screaming for all the three hours he has been training here??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Three hours??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Yes. I get here for my aerobic class at 6 and he was already there! Fuck. I can?t understand why Mark allows someone like him coming to our gym. He should not allow these roid people in. He will ruin the gym reputation. Don?t you agree??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Well? Yeah? Yes. But, you know: business is business. There are so many gyms in town? and? Mark can not throw people out, and loose clients?? Peter did not sound convinced.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Really? Well, he will lose a client anyway. I give him 2 weeks. I?m leaving for work to LA. When I come back, I do not want to see that juicehead anymore. Or that bull goes or I go. That?s it!!! Would you come with me??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Peter stayed silent for a second. He did not know what to say.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]John was a fellow at the gym. Not a real friend, sure, but he had always been there since Peter had started working out. He had spotted Peter many times and suggested him how to improve his technique.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]But now? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?So?? pushed John[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?? well? I won?t go with you. That guy does not bother me??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?What!!!!??? Oh, shit!? John took up his gym bag and walked out.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Peter did not stop him. He could not say that Mark had to throw Olaf out of the gym. It simply could not!![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]My God!!! What was that monster doing to his brain?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He left the gym and went home. He had not trained today because of that bastard, because of those muscles and? that huge package. He had not trained, but he felt tired. He went to bed early. He had to sleep it over.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]But also under the bed sheets Olaf picture was fix in his mind. He started to massage himself, moving his crotch against the mattress. Then, when hard, he took his 8 inches cock out of his underwear and stroked it. Ooohh Jesus?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Olaf cock was so big? and his balls? They must be full of hot semen. Oh, fuck!![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Peter came, soaking his bed in cum. Relieved, he felt asleep and started dreaming and dreaming of muscles, cocks and huge balls.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The following two days, he just went on thinking and thinking about Olaf, his muscles, his package. The previous day he had masturbated three times. Now, in his office, Olaf words kept echoing in his brain: ?Would you like to be a monster freak?...?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]FUCK!! ?No. He could not become such a freak!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He did not have to go to the gym that night, otherwise he would have met Olaf and the obsession would have become stronger![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]But deep, in his mind, yes, oh yeah. He was fantasizing being like that? His mouth started to droll and pre-cum leaking from his cock.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?SHIT!!! I must leave that gym or I?ll go mad!!? Peter cried, shaking his head.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Ehi, buddy. Are you talking to me?? asked Bill, from his desk.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?What? NO! Does it look I?m talking to you??! SHIT!? Peter replied, angrily.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Hey, hey. What?s that? Are you sure everything is OK??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Bill got up and approached his desk. Peter lift his eyes and saw Bill?s package, swinging right and left with each step. And with each step, it seems that it was growing, becoming bulkier and bulkier. Peter was hypnotized. Like at the gym two nights before, everything started to move slower and sounds became softer, coming to him like under water.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He raised his head from Bill?s crotch, but instead of meeting Bill?s glance, he saw Olaf grinning to him? ?You want a cock like that, don?t you?!!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Peter jumped up.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Stay back. Monster. Stay back!!! I said?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He could only see that grin and those moving mass of muscles. Olaf voice boomed in his ears[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?You wanna suck this monster python??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Then Olaf hand grabbed his shoulder. Peter grasped it strongly and took it away. Then pushed Olaf hard. The behemoth lost his stance and fell onto the floor, on his bottom?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Ehi, FUCK! Peter, are you mad? What are you doing??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Everything went back to normal. Peter was still in his office and there was Bill on the tiles, massaging his glutes ?Shit. Peter. Do you want to be fired?!!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?OH. Jesus.. Jesus?? Peter took his head with both hands and run away.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He closed himself in his house for the following three days. He did not go to the gym nor to his office. He fought against his worst nightmare? his best dream? And he jacked it off many times.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]For sure, if he had met Olaf again, he would have lost his battle.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to ClaudeMarkus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2011, 01:30 PM
ClaudeMarkus

ClaudeMarkus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to ClaudeMarkus
Yeeeeeah! MORE!

So hot! Show us how this thick muscle monster grows his huge roid gut even bigger and how he breeds his new admirer to a massive freak!
  #3   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2011, 02:38 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
Roided Iron 1 and @

This is a HOT 6969ing story. I can not wait for the next part. PLEASE, PLEASE, keep giving us more. Sorry not very many people talked about part 1 but you have to remember it is TAX time and alot of guys were busy with that ugly stuff. I want to thank you for writing stories for us guys that can not write worth shit. REMEMBER THE BIGGER THE BETTER. Another thing when you say a guy is big please tell us his weight because it gives us an idea how big he really is. Thanks again.

Last edited by Terrylee Long; April 21st, 2011 at 01:07 PM. Reason: misspelled words.
  #4   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2011, 04:55 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
Great story compliments

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #5   Add to duk2112's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2011, 07:09 PM

duk2112 is on a distinguished road
This story is amazing so far. I need so much more and fast. Maybe a little more description of the look and size. I love where it's going, the pacing, and the obsession.
  #6   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2011, 08:07 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Really hot! I loved the description of Olaf's huge package and how it bulged out of his tights! Bigger and bigger, please!
  #7   Add to imfit's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2011, 11:55 PM

imfit is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to imfit
Great story so far, love every bulge building moment. Waiting for Peter to
be taken to the next step. Push him and Olaf to the limit.
  #8   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 21st, 2011, 09:32 AM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
This is an amazing story, especially from a first-time contributor! I can't wait for Peter to give in to his obsession with Olaf and with becoming a huge roided muscle bull... very hot! More, please!
  #9   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2011, 02:03 AM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
I just read the first two chapters of the story, and they are great! I hope you write more soon. I hope Peter gives in and starts taking the roids soon.
  #10   Add to Toro's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2011, 12:47 PM

Toro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by imfit View Post
Great story so far, love every bulge building moment. Waiting for Peter to
be taken to the next step. Push him and Olaf to the limit.
First I'm pushing Olaf a little bit further.
Then, when Peter is well "cooked", I'll start with him

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options