The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Kijin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2011, 04:58 AM

Kijin is on a distinguished road
Dean Becomes Huge

So I suck severely at titles.

Anyway, hey. Kijin here, Australian, can't use imperial if his life depended on it and finds bara, giantism, lean mid-to-largely muscular men (but not to the point where their arms are stuck in a horizontal position) such as Chris Hemsworth or Chris Evans in recent days and brother-ish stories where the younger one ends up being the more dominant in the family attractive.

Will you probably find most of those elements in my stories? You bet!

There is no growth in this portion of the story so far and I was putting off posting this until it did, but I just wanted to know if my writing style was good enough to be at a level where people would be satisfied with it.

Also don't blame me if I don't release the next chapter or so at a quick enough pace after this, work has me stumped. :\

----------------------------------------

PROLOGUE

You could hear the clanking and grunting coming from the basement in every room of the house. Whether you were watching television, immersed in music or in the backyard absorbing some sunlight, the sound vibrated through the walls and let everyone know that Matt was working out again.

It had been going on since he was only 13 years old. To kill some time he had decided to work out in the basement where his father kept his equipment, and over the months it went from being a habit to an addiction. He was obsessed with being bigger than the people around him, whether it be his family, friends, strangers or people he had read about in books. The moment he learnt there was still someone bigger or stronger than him, he had a sudden jolt of motivation and was back in his basement pumping weights beyond what kids his age could ever manage. Four years later he had reached his height of 6'5" and nearly 200 pounds in weight, but he still wanted to be even bigger! His biceps ballooned under his shirts, he had a v-tapered waist with 6 abnominal muscles moulded into his stomach and thick, meaty legs supported by his huge size 15 feet!

Surprisingly, his younger brother Dean was his polar opposite. Athletic as he may have been, at 16 years old, only 5'11" weighing under 150 pounds, next to Matt he looked like a little kid. He spent most of his time in the backyard kicking around a soccer ball or playing basketball with his friends at the local park while Matt continued to put on mass.

Dean was, admittedly, envious of his older brother. What pubescent kid didn't want to be huge, popular, have girls swoon over him and have the satisfaction of being the top dog? Matt would always be bringing home girls from school and having sex with them, which sometimes lasted for hours. Sometimes Dean would even be forced to sleep on the couch some nights because they'd be going at it all night! His parents were fully aware of his brother's night time habits, but they said nothing in fear of retaliation from their eldest son. What could they say anyway? Matt could do almost anything he wanted and no one had the guts to tell him off.

In an attempt to become more like his older brother, Dean had tried lifting his brothers weights once when he was out with his mates lifting at a gym, but they were too heavy for his averagely sized arms to lift. He was intimidated by huge men and was scared to get a membership at the gym his brother worked out at, so he was stuck at home cranking out push-ups and utilising things in his room to work out with. They didn't deliver the same results as his brother was getting with his weights, but he did end up with a slightly toned physique.

One night, while Dean was jotting down notes in his modules and organising his sheets thrown lazily across his bed, he immediately noticed that the grunting downstairs had ceased and the house was again silent for the first time in hours.

"Great," Dean thought, "Here he comes ..."

Unfortunately, Dean and Matt shared a room. Although they had a relatively large house, there weren't any bedrooms downstairs and most of the rooms upstairs were dedicated to his parent's personal studies and storage, forcing the two brothers to share a room. Luckily though, because of this, their parents had agreed to give them the largest bedroom in the house, which had an ensuite, huge mirrored closet and great view of the neighbourhood. Even with all of these luxuries, Dean still hated sharing a room with his cocky brother.

He listened to his brother's heavy footsteps as he made his way up the staircase. Although he was walking normally, his 200 pound physique was pounding against the floor that was obviously not built to accomodate for a man his size. Dean could hear him walking through the corridor, his deep, heavy breaths now audible from the intense workout he just had.

Slamming the door open, his collosal brother stepped into the room and ignored Dean completely, bringing in a strong musk of sweat that overpowered Dean's sense of smell in a mere few seconds. Matt made his way in front of their closet to check himself out like he did after every intense. The full body mirror on their closet was probably Matt's favourite household possession.

"Damn!" he grunted, stretching out his arms and smiling to himself. "I'm fucking huge!"

"For the 10th time this week, I know," Dean said to his brother in frustration. It was one thing he was interrupting him while he did his homework, but constantly reiterating the fact he was more of a man Dean would ever be was nothing less than annoying.

"What?" he asked, facing Dean while tensing his oversized arms, "Does little Dean wish he had 17 and a half inch biceps like his older brother?"

"If having 17 and a half inch biceps", replied Dean calmy, putting emphasis on the last few words, "meant I would be a complete dickhead like you, then I'm fine thanks."

His brother laughed to himself, grabbed some clothes from his side of the closet and made his way into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.

He went on, "To think Dean, I only have half an inch to go and I'll have the biggest arms at our school!"

"That's great, really proud of you."

"Maybe you should start working out too!" yelled Matt as he turned the shower water on. "You'll never get as big as me, but maybe some half decent chick might want to fuck you for once!"

Dean wished he could shut his brother up, but it was impossible for him to even get a word across without being treated like a scrawny teen. He would do anything just to get bigger than his brother and teach him a thing or two, but he knew any attempt would just be a waste of time. Unable to concentrate on his work anymore, he closed his books in frustration and pulled his sheets over him, ready for a new week of school.

Unwillingly, Dean woke up the next day. Looking over to the other side of the room, he noticed his brother was already out of bed and likely halfway to school by now, or rather, the school gym. That's all he needed that place for, some weights to fuel his muscle and muscle to fuel is ego. He really didn't want to go through the gruelling task of forcing himself out of bed to go to school. Dean was content with laying down on his Mattress the whole morning in the quiet of the house with his blinds closed tight. Unfortunately, that wasn't possible.

"Dean!"

The scream was loud and high pitched. Dean immediately recognised the fast paced, light footsteps of his mother making her way up their staircase.

"Aw, shit!" Dean said to himself as he pounced out of bed, bolting to grab any random combination of clothes from his closet.

"Dean, you better not still be in bed!"

The door jerked open while Dean was pulling the blinds aside to let some light into the room. His mum was standing at the doorway with her hands on her hips and her skinny head tilted, squinting at her son. His shirt was on backwards, his bed was a mess and his dark brown hair was ruffled from his pillow. It didn't take a genius to understand what had happened.

Eyeing Dean, his mother bluntly said, "Tomorrow, we buy you an alarm clock."

Downstairs, Dean's dad was deep into the front page of the newspaper drinking a cup of hot coffee like any other plain old father. He was slightly bigger than the average man, in both height and strength. His history of football did him well in health, but over the years the size had withered away leaving his dad a tall and moderately burly man.

"Late again, Dean?" questioned his father as he lowered his newspaper to get a look at his son skipping steps at the staircase.

"Just slept in a little," he said grabbing a piece of toast and his school bag.

"You should be more like your older brother, Dean. Wakes up at 7am on the dot each morning, eats half the eggs in the fridge and runs to school. Not once has he slept in."

"Mum's buying me an alarm clock so I think I'll be fine from now on, dad," he replied calmly as he gripped the door knob at the front entrance. Before he left he added under his breath, "sorry I can't be like your perfect son."

The local high school was only 15 minutes away by foot; that is, downhill. His house was situated on top of one of the many tall hills in his area. It had a wonderful view from the backyard of his home of the whole town and brought a nice breeze from over his fence, but the gruelling task of walking back up the hill each day after school was enough to set Dean off every time he arrived back home out of breath. His dad needed the car to drop his mum off at her work and then go to his own, so he didn't have much choice. Still, the uphill climb every afternoon did well for his legs, as he was one of the fastest kids in his year. For that, he was thankful.

His school was of mediocre tier. They weren't rich and heavily funded by the government but they had enough facilities and revamps to maintain a level of appeal. They were fully equipped with a swimming pool adjacent to their gym and had a similar layout to that of a university. Everything was split up into sections for the ease of the students, with the arts in one block, science rooms in another and so on. Dean's day was filled with double periods of math and science, finishing up with english and his gym class. This made Monday the worst day of the week. He knew the school had set up their timetables with their post important subjects on the first and last day of their school weeks to pile them with homework on the respective days to occupy their time on weekends. Pure evil was all that could be said about it.

Worst of all, he had the same teacher for his first four periods, who went by the name Mr Symons. He wasn't an old geeser but he wasn't youthfully empathetic of his students either. He was kind of in the middle, which meant there wasn't any real relationship between teacher-student and he wasn't the kind who took misbehaviour lightly. Sit down, work, don't talk, detention, test, don't talk; that was the layout of his classes.

"I really can't imagine him being a kid," whispered Scott as he absent mindedly graffitied the pictures in his math text book. "The guy seems like he's been torturing kids since the medieval times."

Scott was one of Dean's closest friends. He wasn't weird, nerdy or overly popular, but he was known by many people and social enough to make good friends with. Recently he had joined the same gym as his brother, and it was starting to show little by little every week as his chest started to stick out more and his confidence was rising socially and athletically. He played both soccer and basketball like Dean did, but even with the aid of the local gym he still couldn't out run or beat Dean in any of the games they played.

"Probably has," said Dean, adding a moustache to the picture of a smiling girl in Scott's book. "The guy teaches history as well, apparently he gets off talking about torture chambers."

"Remember a few months ago when he was away because he apparently had a funeral, and straight after he smiled to himself?"

"Man," Dean said, laughing to himself, "loved his reaction when he realised we were all staring at him while he was smiling. Turned around and started writing down ran-"

"Dean!" Mr Symons bellowed, "did I not say work on the chapter in absolute silence?"

Just as Dean was about to reply with a generic "I wasn't talking, sir", the bell rang. Seizing the opportunity, Dean grabbed his books and skipped through his classmates and made it out of the door first. He heard his teacher scream his name again but he chose to ignore it and made his way to his locker.

The rest of the day went by pretty smoothly. By his next class with Symons he had forgotten all about the morning's mishaps, with his following English and gym classes progressing as they would any other day. It was slightly frustrating during gym, however, when girls and guys alike with gawk at Matt working out in the gym upstairs, his hulking frame taking up most of the view in the window. Occasionally he'd shoot Dean a glance and a smile to rub the attention he was receiving in his face.

"Wow Dean, your brother is huge! Can you give me his number?"

"Shit, look at the guy's back! It's wider than my whole body! Can't believe he's related to that Dean kid over there ..."

"I just saw his ass, I just saw his ass!"

By the end of the day as Dean was packing his bags with the pile of homework Mr Symons had graciously given him, Scott popped up behind him.

"Hey Dean, me and a few others are going gym tonight. You wanna join us for once?"

"You know I don't want to go to that gym," Dean replied as he shut his locker. "Matt and his roided out mates are just going to come and give me shit about how small I am compared to him like last time, plus I'm way too behind on my work to waste it trying to get bigger."

"Well, whatever. If you change your mind or finish early we'll be there until around 7," he said as he walked towards a group of guys waiting at the door, waving.

The thing is, Dean actually did go to the local gym nightly, except he never entered. He would sit on a bench at the other side of the street, watching the guys come in and out. He could see his brother through the glass window at the front of the gym squatting what looked like some insane weights as his friends looked over and laughed at Scott and his group as they struggled with the more inferior weight sets. He knew his brother could squat an easy 300lbs, so they almost had a right to laugh. He could hardly remember a time where Matt wasn't huge.

As Dean told himself for the 50th time that he was going to enter the gym, a man sat down next to him, smiling appreciatively at the gym Dean was looking at. He looked around 30 years old and was slightly taller than Dean was, with white strands starting to creep out of the black hair at the back of his head and wrinkles appearing on his face. He noticed that he was slightly built and had somewhat thick arms, and his chest jutted out slightly.

Naturally, Dean ignored him as anyone would if a stranger sat next to them, but it became impossible when the man suddenly held out his hand and smiled at Dean, his yellowing teeth showing.

"Hello young man, my name is Aaron."

Slightly bewildered by the sudden greeting, he held out his hand out of politeness and replied bluntly with a little smirk, "Dean."

His mind was already screaming pedophile as he faced away, shuffling a little to the side.

"By no means should you take this the wrong way," he began, his eyes fixed at the gym on the other side of the street, "but I've been watching you sit here lately staring at that gym." He paused and turned his head towards Dean. "I take it you want to enter, but cannot find the courage to do so?"

The tone of the question was enough to hint it was rhetorical. Dean had already began to plot a runaway plan but the man continued to speak before he could get up and politely excuse himself.

"Would you like a little bit of a boost to become bigger than the man you've been staring at for the last few minutes?"

"I'm not buying your steroids, old man," he said, getting up off the bench. "I'd appreciate it if you didn't stare at me either from now on or I'll go to the cops."

As he began to walk away, the man continued talking calmly as if Dean had never left his side.

"I am not offering you steroids, young boy. Those things ruin a man's body. This is something better and guranteed to get you bigger than you ever dreamed!" He almost sounded excited by the own speech he was giving. Dean had stopped and was staring back at the man who was now looking at the floor, continuing his rant. "Haven't you ever wanted to tower over your friends, family and everyone around you with confidence and pride, equipped with a body suited to that of a God's? A body that was strong enough and big enough to attract anyone that walked by you? Don't you want to be looked at with the same envy you display sitting on this very bench every day?" he turned his head back and looked at Dean straight in the eyes. "If someone offered you something that could help you accomplish what you dream of, wouldn't you take it?"

Dean couldn't help but be intruiged by this man's speech. Tower over his friends? Become bigger than Matt? Half his brain was telling him this was just a trick coming from an old looking, homeless, delusional man, but the other half demanded to know more.

"What do you want from me?" he asked, his curious side overpowering his common sense.

"I want to offer you a treatment an ex scientist developed before he was dropped from a team of qualified genetic engineers!"

"Why were you dropped from the team?" he asked without hesitation, suddenly doubting the man's word. "If you could actually change someone's life like that why would you be fired?"

"Boundries," he whispered roughly, standing up and pacing towards Dean, his hands clasped together, "limits! Morals! An aim of a genetic scientist is to explore the genetic map of a human, identify their functions and change them for the better, not to experiment on humans and animals for one's own selfish desire. The moment they found out of my nightly experiments and differring goals they kicked me out!" The man paused again and took another step towards Dean. "Would you like to come?"

Dean's mouth was slightly open as his eyes were locked with the mysterious man's. He closed it, took a deep breath and looked back at the gym. His brother was now seated on a bench, high-fiving his friends as they went hysterical in laughter watching one of Scott's friends struggle to push up a bar of weights at the bench press station. Dean couldn't help but morph his face into a slight sneer.

"Alright, you convinced me. Where do I sign up?"

The old man, who insisted Dean called him Aaron, lead him to what looked like an ordinary house about 10 minutes away from the street they had their discussion at. Considering the fact Aaron had claimed to be an ex scientist, Dean assumed that he was going to be lead to some sort of lab or abandoned building on the outskirts of town where they'd take an elevator down to a room with chemicals, machines and shiny metal at every turn. Instead, they were standing in front of a suburban home that looked to be the same size as his home, if not slightly larger.

On the way to Aaron's home, he had explained his situation to Dean fully and stated his goals with him. Although Dean felt like a lab rat in some experiment he couldn't help but get excited the more he heard what had happened at Aaron's old company.

"I can't disclose the name of the company, of course," he responded when Dean asked him to explain what had happened. "Over the months I basically worked alongside a few less than a dozen scientists who used gene therapy to edit the DNA structure of some small animals. You know, the generic kind you'd find in a lab. Mice, rats, pigs. Of course, I had different intentions than those around me, but they didn't know.

"I had, intitially, volunteered myself to work in the field that disclosed the functions of chromosomes which determined the physical attributes of animals and humans. That part of the genetic map was more complete than any other so we were well ahead of what the other teams were. Our daily findings, however, weren't enough for me. You see, I had always wanted to be bigger myself, but that hadn't been the case until I was in my early twenties, and I couldn't find the time to go to the gym as my job was very demanding by then. That's when I had the idea to edit my own genetic structure with the data we had found to make me bigger without the effort of eating healthy, exercise and work outs.

"At first, using a keycard we were given by the higher ups, I entered the laboratory at night and injected the mice and rats with bacteria carrying the edited strands of DNA. As they were all quite small, it took less than a few hours to note the changes with a catalyst I had developed. Initially, however, there weren't any noticable changes other than slightly increased physical activity. Do you know why?"

"No," Dean replied bluntly, "I don't."

"Ah, well," Aaron continued, unlocking the front door to his home and allowing Dean to enter, "it's because the bacteria, which carried the code to increase all physical attributes that were present in each animal, wasn't being executed. It was a dormant change in the DNA that was just present but being ignored by the body altogether."

Aaron stopped talking as he opened the door to his home, slipping off his coat and punching in the security code in the alarm system attached to the wall. The interior of the home looked like any other ordinary house's. There were pictures of scenery on the wall, plants on stools, the evident smell of lingering air freshener and little bowls of food placed on the tables in the living room.

Noticing Dean's sceptical look at his home, Aaron approached a white door that was on a wall opposite the living room.

"Lab is in the basement," he said, unlocking the door with one of the keys on the chain he had used to open the front door earlier.

To Dean's shock, when the door was unlocked, instead of a quiet click, a loud series of bangs and metal clanging against each other echoed from behind the door. Aaron was snickering to himself.

"It's not an ordinary door," he said, pulling hard at the door knob.

The door, instead of being flung open, was slowly opened with the sound of hissing air coming out from the other side. Taking a peek at the back of the door while Aaron was still pulling at it, Dean noticed the other side was made out of thick, dense steel. The lights suddenly flickered on and Aaron began walking down the staircase.

"The door doesn't just open if you use this key," he began as Dean followed him, "when entering the code into the alarm system a select few extra numbers must be entered in order for it to respond by the turn of the key. If you try forcefully entering from any side of the room or if it detects the door is disarmed, the alarm will go off and all the work in the basement will be burnt. Of course, it'll all still be up here," he added confidently, tapping the side of his head with one finger.

Aaron's lab wasn't as majestic and advanced as Dean thought it would look like. It was a couple of desks on one side of the wall in the basement with a dozen or so shelves on the wall next to it with vials, tubes and sealed glasses of liquids and solids with named taped on their sides. On the opposite side of the room to the desks were cages filled with mice, and one lone cage next to it with a single mouse that looked to be nearly three times larger than the rest of his friends.

"Is this what's going to happen to me?" Dean said excitedly as he bent over to look at the giant animal. Its cage was significantly larger than its brothern's and the food and water supply was nearly double than what the other group of mice was sharing. It was shaven, Dean noticed, and under the absense of fur was plain, pink skin that looked slightly bulged.

"Yes, that was my latest success with the bacteria," Aaron boasted confidently as he walked with a slight strut next to Dean. "Of course, this was one of many. I had perfected the method of gene therapy long ago, but only two weeks ago did I finish mapping the rest of the physical portion of DNA with every attribute completed."

"I thought you said that the bacteria didn't work well?" said Dean as he moved around the room, examining the notes thrown on the tables and images on the walls logging the development of a couple of the mice.

On one side of the wall were large images of small, normal looking mice scurrying around a cage. The next few images showed what looked like to be the development of the mouse Dean had examined in the cage just before, each day it looking much larger than it used to be. The last couple of photos showed it without fur, presumably when Aaron had trimmed it off, which allowed Dean to note the much thicker looking skin it then possessed.

"No, my dear boy. It did not work well on a fully matured mouse," he corrected, wagging his finger at Dean's face. "After testing a few theories I arrived at the point where I was injecting the bacteria into younger, less mature mice. They didn't show much change until a few weeks after when the genetic change started to kick in. This, I noted, was during the time these mice were entering puberty."

"Wait, so you're saying it only works on mice that aren't fully developed?"

"Yes and no," answered Aaron as he took a seat on a chair in front of his working desk. "It works much, much better on mice that aren't fully developed. The speed of cell reproduction is a lot faster when you're growing up, obviously, which sped up the process of the bacteria duplication that soon enough entered every part of the animal's body. So, as it grew up, it increased in size at about 50 per cent."

Dean looked at the oversized mouse in the cage.

"Why is that mouse about nearly 3 times bigger than the others ones then?"

"Ah, that's because I took a different approach after I came to the conclusion that the formula was much more potent during puberty to maximise the effects! It took a few months, but I created another formula using the data collected from my colleagues, which, to put it simply, told the body to go through another instance of puberty. With that I hoped to have used this formula on a child in the early stages, but I couldn't just go door to door asking if there were any prepubescent children willing to become hulks, now could I? Without the company backing me up and now trying to track me down it was hard enough finding a teenager to go through with the change, but after observing you for a while I decided to finally ask you to take part in my little experiment. I would much rather see my research work its magic on someone going through puberty than one who has already finished ... it doesn't seem to work on those who have gone through puberty already, anyway."

Although Dean wasn't exactly the best when it came to science, he understood the jist of what the scientist was talking about. Two injections, one to make him go through puberty again and one to make him grow huge. While going through two instances of puberty with the aid of edited DNA to make him grow, he'll become huge. He leaned against the wall in silence with his hands in his pockets and he imagined himself at over double the size he was now with a body anyone would die to have. The sense of dominance was already overpowering.

"Out of curiosity," Dean began, looking at Aaron's body, "did you try injecting yourself with what you made?"

Aaron was quiet for a moment before he answered. His body was a lot larger than Dean thought it would've been after hearing his stories and how he had no time at the gym.

"Yes," he replied, "but it didn't seem to work as well as it did on maturing subjects, the reset not working at all. I only experienced an increased amount of stamina, size and muscle response."

He reached into a drawer beside him and pulled out a small piece of paper which had a photo of a couple of men in a lab that looked similar to that of one in the basement they were just in.

"I'm the small one on the left," he said, passing the photo to Dean.

Dean looked at the photo and noticed the man on the left who looked to be only a few inches larger than 5 feet. He certainly had all the facial features and expression Aaron had, but his body was small and skinny, the very definition of being puny.

"I grew about a foot when I only took the growth promoter, and that was when I had finished going through puberty." Aaron walked over to safe that was fixed into a wall, entered a code and pulled it open, taking out two vials and needles that were secured in a box. "I expect a lot more from you."

He passed it to Dean and sat back down in his seat.

"How long will the change take?"

"Well, the mouse in the cage over there took about a month, and it has a relatively small body compared to us, in case that wasn't obvious. I would expect the most physical growth to happen in the coming months to year. However, at some point when you're 17 or 18 you'll most likely peak in sexual stimulation. From what I observed with the mouse over there, the desire may be almost uncontrollable and endless."

"Wait," Dean said, unable to comprehend the last part. "So my body is going to grow along with my ... privates, and as I get older my libido is going to increase?"

"Yes, and at much more of a rate than any other human that's ever lived," Aaron replied with a slight whisper, smiling to himself. "How does that sound?"

"Amazing," replied Dean quickly, unable to contain is excitement. He thought he probably looked like a fool with the big smile plastered across his face, but with these two injects he was about to become something amazing; something bigger and better than anything that's ever lived.

Even bigger than his brother.

"Inject me with it," said Dean, trying to supress a demanding tone. "Can you do it right now?"

"Of course," he said, getting off his chair and taking the container from Dean. "It's not a long process, just two injections. Take a seat."

He took the two needles out and directed Dean to the chair. He sat down and began rolling his sleeve up, but Aaron interrupted before he could finish.

"Oh, no, the injection doesn't go in the arm. It'll be injected into your inner thigh."

"Ah, I just thought it would've been in my arm," Dean said, his voice suddenly choking up, "like any other injection. Do I have to take my pants off?"

Aaron nodded in approval as Dean undid the button and pulled the zip down from his jeans as he slid them down to his knees. He was nervous and sceptical about the method of injection, but Dean wanted nothing else but to be bigger than his brother and the people around him, a new feeling he had never once thought he would experience.

"Quite the package you have there," Aaron remarked as he dabbed liquid on Dean's inner thigh. "Oh, I'm not gay," he quickly added as Dean clenched his fists and looked at him worridly, "a male doesn't need to be homosexual to know if someone's a little hung. How big are you?"

Dean was larger than average in penis size, but it wasn't something he bragged about or had conversations about with his friends or family, strangers at that. When he had measured himself last, which was about a month ago out of curiosity, he was shocked to learn his dick was nearly 8 inches in length. From what he gathered after a quick Google or two, he was over 2 inches larger than the average grown man, and he had just turned 16! Secrectly he was proud of his size but was overshadowed by his brother who would constantly go on about him being hung like a horse.

"10 inches, Dean," he would brag when talking about the girls he'd bring home. "When I was your age my dick was already 8 and a half inches and I was horny as fuck all the time. I thought it wouldn't get any bigger but fuck, I was wrong bro! Some girls can't even take my dick!"

After gathering up the confidence after Aaron asked about his privates, Dean answered, "It's about 7 and a half inches, but that was a month ago or something. I think it's about 8 now."

"Half an inch in a month?" he exclaimed, a short laugh escaping him. "Man, I can't wait to see how this turns out, considering you're going to grow a lot in the next few weeks!" Aaron flicked the needle for dramatic effect. "I'm going to inject each vial into your inner thighs, alright? It won't hurt and you won't feel anything for about 30 minutes. It'll probably make you fall asleep, so your parents shouldn't realise anything. Just go straight home and into bed, alright?"

Dean nodded as he looked at Aaron stretch out the skin on his thigh as he poked the needle through. It pricked a little, and Dean felt a strange warmth spread throughout his thigh, down his leg, up his torso and around his body. Aaron grabbed the other vial and poured its contents into another needle and injected that into his other inner thigh, the same sensation of warmth repeating itself.

Right then and there, the biggest change in Dean's life had begun.

Last edited by Kijin; September 8th, 2011 at 06:19 AM. Reason: Fixed everything pointed out and a few other things.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kijin For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (December 29th, 2012), dickasauras (January 22nd, 2014)
  #2   Add to rtulde's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2011, 05:24 AM

rtulde is on a distinguished road
Great Start

Really well written and exciting, I can't wait to see what happens. It is a little confusing, though, that Dean's big brother and best friend are both named Matt.
  #3   Add to Kijin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2011, 05:47 AM

You can blame the fact I had a sudden change in preference when naming the characters and a slip up when using the replace function.

Edited with a random name I just thought up.

(any other strange mistakes can be blamed for with the above reason)
  #4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2011, 06:25 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
As Rtulde said:

Great start!

I'm looking forward to the next installment!

xoxo

Richard
  #5   Add to Kurisu's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2011, 06:26 AM

Kurisu is on a distinguished road
Looking forward to where this is going. One tiny nit - you've used "vile" when you mean "vial".
  #6   Add to Vallance's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2011, 06:46 AM

Vallance is on a distinguished road
Agreed! Great start, can't wait to read more!
  #7   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2011, 09:19 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
Great start, I look forward to reading more :-)

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
  #8   Add to Muscle_Knight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2011, 10:40 AM

Muscle_Knight is on a distinguished road
Can't wait for the next part of this!
  #9   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2011, 11:01 AM

2bored is on a distinguished road
Interesting. I'd like to read more.
  #10   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2011, 11:21 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kijin View Post
You can blame the fact I had a sudden change in preference when naming the characters and a slip up when using the replace function.

Edited with a random name I just thought up.

(any other strange mistakes can be blamed for with the above reason)
Well, the really strange mistake is when you turned "Tom" into "Dean" and stomach became sdeanach. But that's fixable

So far it looks good. Older brother is kind of a jerk ... Hopefully Dean can become huge without becoming a bigger jerk, and perhaps lose some of his insecurity-jerkness.
  #11   Add to martinp13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2011, 11:37 AM

martinp13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurisu View Post
Looking forward to where this is going. One tiny nit - you've used "vile" when you mean "vial".
Ah, but maybe that's foreshadowing?
  #12   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2011, 12:27 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Very intriguing! I'm looking forward to your next chapters!
  #13   Add to Aronymous's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2011, 01:48 PM

Aronymous is on a distinguished road
Wow, this is so good. I love it.

Can't wait for more!
  #14   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2011, 04:05 PM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
Great anticipation

My only fear is that you will lose interest in the story, or life will take over and pull you away from this. Why do I fear that? Because this is the most promising story I have read here in a long time.

You have all of my favorite elements: lil bro outgrowing big bro, muscle growth (of course), potential giant/macro themes, hung, studly protagonists....it is perfect. Plus, you write very well and have good character development.

Please keep it up!
  #15   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2011, 06:44 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
A great setup! You have all the elements to craft a good story. Don't worry about nitpicky typos! Go back and fix them if it makes you feel better, but feel secure that the more you write, the better you'll get at proofing your stuff.

I'm really looking forward to more.
  #16   Add to Lionor_King's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2011, 07:35 PM
Muscle beast

Lionor_King is on a distinguished road
MORE MORE MORE!! Oh please please hurrry with the next part this is so awsome!
  #17   Add to Kijin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2011, 08:10 PM

Thanks for the positive comments. Fueling my ego like no tomorrow!

... not like that's a bad thing.

But anyway, I hope I don't lose motivation or get carried away with other things either. The next chapter is a little tricky for me to write because this is my first story and it's surprisingly difficult to describe only slight amounts of growth without packing on too much too early. That, and ... well, certain changes he's going through that become evident in the morning are challenging to describe. As I write I do hope it comes more naturally though, which it probably will.

Regarding cockiness from Dean, well ... you really can't avoid something like that. I mean, he definitely won't become a jerk like Matt, but he will develop a sense of pride about himself over the coming weeks in the story. If I was suddenly growing into a however many feet above 6 feet giant I wouldn't maintain a shy or intimidated attitude about everything.

Now that I think about it, I should actually plan where I want this story to go. So far it's just random ideas conveying my fetishes thrown around to set up some growth and whatnot, which isn't good for a story I guess. I've already got two paths I can go with for another story, either something completely different or branch off this story focusing on someone else. The latter seems like the best choice for me right now, with the former something I could probably write in my spare time when I don't have any ideas flowing.

Eh. I can't promise when I'll release the next chapter but I hope it doesn't take more than a week or two. I might put off releasing some chapters little by little every release just so I have some material to release if I do become occupied, however.

Last edited by Kijin; April 25th, 2011 at 08:21 PM.
  #18   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2011, 08:49 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
Well. That was a GREAT beginning! I cannot wait to see the little bro grow up to become the bigger bro and take command once he does!
  #19   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2011, 08:54 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,310 Times in 193 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
You obviously put a lot of work into this because it's really good.

I can tell you, based on my own brief experience of writing for this forum, that you should definitely decide where the story is going before you post any more chapters. It's tempting to post as fast as possible because it's great to get positive feedback. However, you risk putting something in an early chapter that will be difficult to work around later on. A rough outline of what will happen and how you will conclude the story should be sufficient.

By the way, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when you wrote that Aaron looked to be around 30 years old and then went on to refer to him as "the old man." Ouch!

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the next installment.
  #20   Add to Kijin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2011, 09:09 PM

Well it kind of depends on your definition of old, especially when you're younger. As you get older you kind of raise the age to about late 40s-50+ but when you're young anyone who has begun growing white hairs or getting wrinkly kind of falls under the definition of aging ... not that anyone should take that personally or anything.

I'll just add "old looking" to convey the point better. :V
  #21   Add to Ryne's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2011, 12:33 AM
The Bigger, The Better!

Ryne is on a distinguished road
...and so it begins!
  #22   Add to Logan2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2011, 02:15 AM

Logan2009 is on a distinguished road
AHH this is an AMAZING beginning! i cant wait for more!! great job man!
  #23   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2011, 06:56 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeza View Post
You obviously put a lot of work into this because it's really good.

I can tell you, based on my own brief experience of writing for this forum, that you should definitely decide where the story is going before you post any more chapters. It's tempting to post as fast as possible because it's great to get positive feedback. However, you risk putting something in an early chapter that will be difficult to work around later on. A rough outline of what will happen and how you will conclude the story should be sufficient.

By the way, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when you wrote that Aaron looked to be around 30 years old and then went on to refer to him as "the old man." Ouch!

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the next installment.
I agree with Reeza wholeheartedly on this. As I recall, I finished 5 chapters of my first story before I first posted, because I wanted to satisfy myself that I could sustain a plot. (Okay, so I'm insecure and anal, I admit it). Now I work about two chapters ahead, and try to maintain a long-range goal.

And OH YES, I did write myself into a couple of corners with that first story and expended considerable head-scratching time to get out of them.
  #24   Add to musclemonkey's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 27th, 2011, 04:28 AM
Monkeys have bigger tails

musclemonkey is on a distinguished road
This has an awesome start! Please continue!
  #25   Add to Kijin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 27th, 2011, 06:04 AM

Pressure. D:

Thanks, thanks. Writing the second part now, revising it a lot to get the best out of it. Got a nice message from a user with some friendly advice and I intend to utilise it well in the future if I choose to continue. Originally, the second part had a masturbation scene, but I felt it was a bit early in growth for me to get into detail about the feelings he had with his new man meat ... a still scrawny 16 year old is eh.
  #26   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 27th, 2011, 06:29 AM
Can U Handle the Growth?

JP71 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JP71 Send a message via Yahoo to JP71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kijin View Post
Pressure. D:

Thanks, thanks. Writing the second part now, revising it a lot to get the best out of it. Got a nice message from a user with some friendly advice and I intend to utilise it well in the future if I choose to continue. Originally, the second part had a masturbation scene, but I felt it was a bit early in growth for me to get into detail about the feelings he had with his new man meat ... a still scrawny 16 year old is eh.

Ooh I wonder who the friendly advisor was? Oops my halo just fell onto the floor. Hee hee
  #27   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 28th, 2011, 09:44 AM

TemptationIV is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to TemptationIV
Wow I am definitely looking forward to more!!
  #28   Add to The Pecman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 1st, 2011, 11:04 PM

The Pecman is on a distinguished road
Good job, and a terrific beginning! Looking forward to see where this goes.
  #29   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2011, 02:22 PM

the wait is killin' me here!
  #30   Add to mahusername's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 29th, 2011, 03:57 PM

mahusername is on a distinguished road
I cant wait for the next part!
  #31   Add to Kijin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2011, 05:23 AM

Huge demotivational month of procrastination and stuff. I haven't given up on the story yet but my interest is waning. I've written part 2 about 3 times so far because I'm never satisfied with the result. The first draft felt too fast as I was introducing sexual content. The second draft felt too slow as consisted of many paragraphs of descriptive content.

Third draft, however, will probably be a bit in between. I mean, I like description but I also like in-your-face action. You know, I don't want a 3 paragraph story about how he miraculously started lifting heavy weights he could never left before but I want to write to be able to convey that point to still have a reader's interest.

I'd like this story to be the sort of story that isn't extremely fast paced but still fast enough to not make you think "man when is the growth coming?". I'll probably be writing a sidestory separate from this and I already have a good idea of how its sequel is going to pan out. The sidestory will be much more fast paced and, of course, still contain the themes that will eventually be seen in this. Pretty much figured out the theme too.

tl;dr i'm never giving you a set date for a next-release again and i need to stop watching anime
  #32   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2011, 06:11 PM

Still looking forward to more of this story!
  #33   Add to mtext's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2011, 06:21 PM

mtext is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to mtext Send a message via Yahoo to mtext
*inspirational vibes in your general direction*

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size