The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to Toro's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2011, 02:06 PM

Toro is on a distinguished road
Roided Iron (5)

Given the postive feedback, I decided to post this chapter.
It's a short one. Unfortunately, I'm quite tired these days (maybe too much jerking off ), so I could not work a lot on it. I apologize if it does not make you horny like the previous ones. More will come!

I thanks MadDog and Musclehabilles for their precious suggestions on how to improve my English.

[COLOR=white]Roided Iron (5)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]When Peter opened his eyes, it was still dark. The full moon was high in the sky and it was casting a dream-like light on the desert around Palm Springs.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]For a few seconds Peter could not remember why he was lying there, on the floor outside his house. He remembered he was going out to see a psychiatrist; then something had happened?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He tried to get up, but his hands slipped on some kind of sticky substance that was covering the entire floor around him. It was a pale, opalescent liquid, glistening under the moon.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Oh, shit!!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Images flew back to his mind? bougainvilleas red flames? a huge shadow towering over him? big black boots? fucking huge pecs? an animal-like cock, spewing so much cum over him?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Oh my God, Olaf!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Olaf had fucked him so hard! And this one inch thick layer of liquid was all his cum! There were gallons spread all over the red tiles. Peter grasped the rail. Long ropes of dense sperm were hanging also from it. His hands had problems in gaining a strong grip, but he could lift himself up.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He started to walk towards his door. His feet were gliding on the man-juice pool and his shoes kept getting stuck. On top of this, he had to proceed like a duck: his ass was sore and ached badly. You never recover that easily when a 16 inches rod has been hardly pushed up into your intestines. He had to keep his legs wide spread while walking.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Finally he got to the door and found the keys; they were still where he had lost them. He collected them. But he could not see well; his sight was clouded by the cum that was flowing down from his hair. He wiped it off twice, but there was too much. After two intents, Peter managed to insert the key, open the door and slip inside. He leaned against the door for a while and tried to breathe.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]BUUUURP![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]A sudden burp erupted from his stomach. He looked down and saw his bloated gut.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Oh, my God! What had Olaf done to him?!![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]His stomach was full of Olaf seed, distended like an overinflated balloon and when he burped the well-known intoxicating flavour filled his mouth, the smell went up to his nose. That musky, stinky, good smell; the perfume of real men!! He massaged his gut a little more.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Oh, no, no! It was weird!! How could a normal man produce so much sperm?!![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]BUUUUURP!![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Oh? FUCK!!! It was abnormal, but ? but it was also so good!! He liked so much his sperm full belly! Oh, yes, he felt sated.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He walked towards the bed, still stroking his gut.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He threw himself onto the bed and fell asleep.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]When he woke up, he looked outside the window, moving his hand to his eyes, shielding himself from the rays of the sun. It was already midday![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]GRRRRRUUUMBLE!! GRUUMMBLLEE!![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]His stomach was asking for attention. He was really hungry; he had never felt that hungry before, in his entire life. He moved his hands over his belly and he felt it was empty. Gone was the yesterday night gut! He felt strange all over his body; his muscles ached as if they were thirsty, needed food and energy![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Shit! What a strange sensation! What is happening to me?!!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Peter massaged is aching arms. His muscles were contracting, as if seized by cramps.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Shit!! I MUST eat something!!! I need it!? He got up and run to the kitchen. He had problems to walk, since his legs felt heavy, as if he had run a marathon.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He took up the first loaf of bread he found on the counter and started to bite it, wolfing it down like crazy. In a few bites it was [/COLOR][COLOR=white]already devoured.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He opened the fridge and took out a big piece of cheese. He bit into it without slicing it inot smaller pieces, cramming himself full of the dairy product. His mouth was stuffed like a hamster. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR][COLOR=white][COLOR=white]?Mmmmooore? I need[/COLOR] mmmoooore?? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][COLOR=white][COLOR=white]He took out a milk jug, unscrewed it and[/COLOR] took out his whey[/COLOR] proteins; Mark had told him to have two scoops, two times a day. Bullshit!! That was a sissy dose.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He scooped up four full spoons and shove them into the milk jug. Then another four spoons and another four. The milk was becoming really thick, some sort of dense mixture. Peter was drooling? saliva was leaking out from the side of his mouth.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Thirsty, he took the jug to his mouth and drank? drank[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]GULP GULP GULP[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Aaaahhhh!!!! So good!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He massaged his belly. It felt bigger.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Peter looked down and saw it, bulging fat over his underwear.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Oh, fuck!! What am I doing?!! This is insane!!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?NOOOO! No. Stop. Stop it!!!? He closed his eyes, embraced himself and tried to block this crazy hunger.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Peter could not control it. SHIT ?No, I can?t bear this!!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He needed food! Tons of it![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?More! I want more!!!? he cried, possessed by his insatiable hunger.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He looked inside the fridge and took out a tray with some crude veal. He looked at it like a mad man; he had no time for cooking it; it brought it to his mouth and gave a strong bite. Blood filled his mouth. It was disgusting, but YEESS, he could not resist these urges!![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He swallowed it and started to pull the meat, cutting off big pieces of it and wolfing them down. He liked the fresh bloody meat under his gnawing teeth. While serving himself with the meat, he opened the egg carton and took two; broke the upper point and drank them.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Piece of meat? yeah? egg? piece of meat? egg? YEEESSSS More! More![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Piece of crude meat and egg. Egg and piece of meat. OH FUCK. Sooo good!![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He took out also some fish and vegetables and started to shove them into his mouth with a hand and then the other. Left and right? right and left?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Whatever was inside the fridge was soon down his throat and then into his stomach.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?HA HA HA Yeeesss I will [COLOR=black]devour the whole [/COLOR]fucking world!!!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He went on for almost half an hour, filling himself up![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]BUUUURRRP!!![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He felt sated! He rubbed his inflated belly; looking down at his nice black treasure trail. He had always been hairy, given his Italian origins. But it was so wonderful seeing his mainly hair covering his big gut now. He squeezed his nipples, massaged his pecs? They already felt bigger.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Oh, God! Was it possible that some stupid roid had such a strong effect on him?!!![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]No, no! It could not. It was his imagination playing with his mind.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]But even if he was thinking that, he could not stop his hands from massaging himself, squeezing his nipples, rubbing his gut![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]OH SHIT! He was getting hard! He walked to the bathroom; looked at himself into the mirror, studying his deltoids, biceps, traps. He could feel them grow; he sensed that they were already sucking nutrients from his belly.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He moved his right hand down and grasped his tool. It felt strange, bigger than he could remember. He looked down.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Oh. FUCK!! W? What the hell?!!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He saw scary purple veins bloating along the entire shaft. They were fat and pulsing with blood. He moved a thumb over one of them; his blood was so hot! He pressed it; he could sense his own hearth beat.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]TUM TUM? TUM TUM? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He felt weird. His mind was reeling? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]YEEES! He liked his hearth sending so much blood to his cock! His tongue started to lick his own lips? Mmmmmmhhh? So nice!![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Oh, YEAHH PUMP BLOOD IN IT!! MAKE IT BIGGER!!!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He started to jelq, pushing more blood in his penis. More veins popped up on his lower abdomen.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?OH GODDDD!! Yeah! I can feel it!!! I feel the steel flowing in me!!![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]YEAH! MAKE ME A MUSCLE MONSTER!! I WANT IT?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He stroked himself faster and faster. He squeezed his tool at the base and started to pull it with his hands ?LONGER, GROW LONGER!!? Because of the pressure he was causing on his prick, more veins popped up. ?OH, YES! MORE blood!? He pumped harder; moving his pelvis back and forth, squeezing his glutes. Back and forth.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]His cockhead was becoming black for the insane amount of blood in it?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][COLOR=black]He felt the orgasm was coming... it was surging like a wave...[/COLOR][COLOR=black][/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Oh FUCK! Oh YEAH!!!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]SWWOSHHH!!! SWOOSSHHH![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Sperm started to flow out in torrents; splashing on the mirror.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]SWOOSH!! SWOOSHHHH?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?SHIT, YEAH! Fucking monster bull!! Yes!!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He came in big dense white spurts, seven times. He was panting heavily?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He did not understand completely what had just happened. He was looking in front of himself, with dumb eyes? He approached the mirror, covered by big white spots, already dripping down. He tried to have a look at himself, behind that curtain of sperm. He wanted to have a look at himself; he wanted to worship the new Peter?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He took out his tongue and started to lick up all his own juice.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The flavour was so good. The smell of cum was intoxicating him[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?YEAH! SOON you will be a fucking muscle monster. You will become huge, like Olaf??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]LAP LAP LICK LICK[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?No. You will be BIGGER than him. You will squeeze all men around you like ants!!!!!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]LAP LAP His mouth was full of tasty milk juice.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?And you will FUCK them all with your animal cock! YEAH?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]LAP LAP[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?SHOW ME THE REAL YOU!! Unleash the BEAST!!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][COLOR=white]His velvet tongue continued to lap up all the sperm. A portion of the mirror was completely clean, now. And he saw the bull inside his eyes.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][COLOR=white]"You MUST go to the gym NOW and torture those muscles! You must destroy them in order to make them grow bigger and transform them into pure steel!"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[/COLOR][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][COLOR=white][/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][COLOR=white][/COLOR][/COLOR]
[/COLOR][COLOR=black][COLOR=white][COLOR=white]YES. He had to do that, NOW! He wore a red t-shirt, that stretched abnormally over his big gut, and a pair of sweat-pants. He took up his gym bag[/COLOR] and without even washing himself, still smelling of sweat and cum, he ran to the gym.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]********[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Hey, Peter!! I haven?t seen you for ages!? exclaimed Karen, when he entered the gym.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Peter did not pay any attention to her and went straight to the weights. He needed them; he felt this sudden urge to lift and pump his muscles. Pecs! His pecs wanted blood to feed them.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He found a bench, loaded it with his usual 120 pounds on each side and got under the bar.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He started to lift it and did five reps. GRUNT!! Too easy!! That was not enough![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He stopped, got up and watched at the bench with anger. FUCK! He loaded another 80 pounds and repositioned himself.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]This time, the bar came down slowly. He could feel the weight. SHIT!!! He was bench-pressing 60% more than what he used to lift. FUCK! His neck and face were becoming red! He felt the t-shirt was been stretched by his own pumped pecs; he was feeling his nipples massaged by the movements of the cotton fabric.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?CAZZO!!!!? he shouted when he pushed up the bar for the first time.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]It was as if his skin was tightening while his muscles pushed outward. He felt the charge, a source of power that was coming from his own blood, filling up his veins. It was exhilarating, a feeling deep in each muscle. Painful, very painful. But it was also pleasurable!![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]With each rep, this feeling got stronger, causing Peter to push harder and harder.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He did 12 reps. Then he shoot up and screamed[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]GROOOAAAR!![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]God! This was addictive!! He went down again and did another 12!! His pecs were literally growing under his eyes; so much blood was being pumped into them that he could feel them inflate? He pushed the bar hard, breathing heavily, like a horny bull? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]YEAH!!! FUCK!!! He got up! He moved a hand to his left pecs. OH FUCK!!! It felt so big; it was soooooo goooooood!!! He massaged it for a minute, sensing the hard meat, while the right hand moved in circles over his gut. He was getting hard only by touching himself; he felt his boner rising in his gym pants. And he needed more. This was not enough![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]And he went down, for another 12 reps.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The more he pushed the bar, the more he knew his muscles were sucking the nutrients from he stomach. He could feel his gut deflating, and the mass moving up to his pecs, making them bigger. And part of the energy was also flowing downwards, to his cock. He could sense it, hard inside his pants.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]BANG!!! He raised the bar for the last repletion and landed it on the rack!![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?OHHH, FUCK!!! YEAH!? he stayed there on the bench, for a while, breathing heavily. PANT PANT[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Then he raised his eyes and they widened as he saw the bulge his pants were making!![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Oh, GOD!! I can?t do this?. In here! Why am I feeling so horny?!! SHIT!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He got up and run to the lockers; closed himself inside one of the stalls and took his cock out. OH CHRIST!! It was as if also his cock had got a great pump during his exercises! The already fat veins were pulsing madly, pushing blood to it, feeding him with food! It looked so fat![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He lifted his red t-shirt and had a look at his pecs? ?OH, FUCK!!!? Sinuous veins ran all over them, moving like snakes. They were so pumped! He tried to bounce the muscles. He had never been able to do that; but now, he managed to move the left, then the right? up and down? up and down? The sensation was unreal!![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]His cock was getting harder? the cockhead was hurting for the blood pressure! A stream of pre-cum started to flow out of his piss slit?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The more he squeezed his pecs, the more he got horny, his cock got harder and the flow increased. But he could not stop!! He needed that!![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]A small puddle of pre-cum was already enlarging on the stall floor?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Hey, in there! You are peeing outside the pot!!! HA HA!? Someone shouted to him. [/COLOR][COLOR=white]That made him slip out of his sexual trance.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?No. No. This is insane. I must go!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He pulled up his pants and ran out of the lockers.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Mark saw him. ?Hey Peter. How are you?.... Hey? Peter!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Sorry, Mark. I must go? I must go. I?m in a hurry. Bye!!? said Peter, without stopping.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He reached his car and was opening it, when a big black pick-up parked at his side. [/COLOR][COLOR=white]The door opened, he gasped!! Olaf huge left foot stumped onto the ground; then the right one!![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Olaf was wearing a black leather vest, completely opened over his magnificent giant pecs; they were casting a shadow over his huge roid gut. The 8 rock abdominals were plastered over that big hill, like rocks on a mountain slope![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Hey, muscle bull!!! You came early to the gym, today![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I swear you could not resist the urge of working-out? Uhm uhmm I see a very nice pump on your hairy pecs!! Did you manage to finish your routine or you just blew up in your pants for the horniness!!! HA HA HA?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Peter felt anger boiling up, inside him? He closed his punches?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Fuck you? fuck you?? he mumbled.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?HEY, HEY What I see there? A nice boner tenting your pants!! HA HA HA That is the roid effect. It hits hard. It is strange, isn?t it? You will soon get accustomed to that shit! You will love it! And it will get stronger and stronger. This is only the beginning??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?VAFFANCULO!!!? shouted Peter. He lowered his head and charged him in his gut. [/COLOR][COLOR=white]He hit Olaf hard, but his roid gut was so hard that Peter hurt is neck; he bounced back.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Olaf grasped his hair and pulled them hard, lifting Peter?s head?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Ha ha. What did you believe you could do? You are still a puny small calf. You must grow more, MUCH more, before you can do some damage to my steel body! But you know what?!...? Olaf asked, massaging his huge bulge.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?I like it! I want you to be a real bull man; charging people, fucking them, destroying them.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]But the lessons must be learned by the pupil first, before he becomes teacher!! SO, I?m sure you are ready for this!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Peter felt Olaf huge punch hit him in the stomach? Hard! It was like a still hammer! As if a missile had been shot against him![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]WOOOFFF! All the air in his lungs was pushed out!!![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Then another punch! And another!! WOOFF! Olaf was punching him hard and he was getting excited at that. Peter could see his big package, becoming bigger and menacing to break the pants.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?And THIS!? A final rock hard punch hit him under his chin. It threw his head back! Saliva and blood gushed out and he flew high in the sky. He fell on his car bonnet.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?I?ll see you tomorrow, bull. I?m sure you will feel better. HA HA HA!!!? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Peter cleaned the blood bleeding from his mouth.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Olaf was strutting slowly toward the gym, his fucking monster tights rolling one round the other. His huge guts bounding up and down?up and down?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?You are a piece of shit! But soon, very soon?? Peter did not now exactly what to say. He only felt anger.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]A voice, deep inside of him, rose and told him what he wanted to say ?YEAH, Olaf you will submit to meeeee? I?ll be the new Master!!? he whispered.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He drove home and threw himself on the sofa. He needed to rest.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He fell asleep and did not wake up until the following morning.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Toro For This Useful Post:
  #2   Add to UGALawGuy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2011, 02:31 PM

UGALawGuy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UGALawGuy
Ok, um, WOW! Although I must admit, I was a little disappointed that Olaf didn't give him another dose of steroid-laced jizz to hasten the process...
  #3   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2011, 06:42 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
Yeah!!! C'mon more!more!!!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #4   Add to duk2112's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2011, 10:28 PM

duk2112 is on a distinguished road
More now! I need it. I love the pacing of this story. Keep it coming.
  #5   Add to James35's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2011, 06:18 PM

James35
great series! love the huge roid gut on a massive bodybuilder..
  #6   Add to ushersdick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 11th, 2011, 02:54 PM
my name's tom

ushersdick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ushersdick Send a message via MSN to ushersdick Send a message via Yahoo to ushersdick
this is hot!! keep it going!!!!
  #7   Add to Spab's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2011, 12:07 PM

Spab is on a distinguished road
More! More! I love your stories!
  #8   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2011, 02:19 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
Roided Iron 5

Please keep it coming. It is a HOT 6969ing story. Can not wait for Peter to get Huge. Can you tell us how much Peter weighs? It helps our minds to comprehend how big the person is that way. Thanks again for writing.
  #9   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2011, 09:39 AM

Please keep it coming. Please continue!

#10   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2011, 10:58 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Very enjoyable! Keep it going, please!
  #11   Add to Toro's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2011, 01:10 PM

Maybe I'll continue the story next week.
I'll be flying to South Africa, so I suppose I'll have enough time to write at least another chapter.

Stay tuned!
Toro Italiano
  #12   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 28th, 2011, 08:05 PM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
Wow, long trip! Hope it went well.

And hope you were able to use the travel time productively!
  #13   Add to fillups44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 29th, 2011, 07:36 AM

fillups44 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to fillups44 Send a message via Yahoo to fillups44
This story does to me what Olaf does to Peter...it hits me hard and it gets me excited and turned on. This is a gut punch of testosterone and intensity. Bravo sir!
  #14   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 11th, 2011, 09:54 PM

curinga is on a distinguished road
please continue it!!!
  #15   Add to hshunk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2011, 12:36 AM

hshunk
Great story!!! Can't see what happens next!
  #16   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2012, 12:10 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
Roided Iron 5

I know you wrote this back in May 7th 2011. It is a very hot story. I was wondering if Olaf was going to make Peter as BIG as him. You left us up in the air about Peter growing. Please give us more. Thanks for writing about Muscle guys that me and alot of other guys can only dream about.
  #17   Add to Toro's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2012, 02:10 PM

Sorry for not going on with my story for such a long time!!
I am still a member of the Community and I owe this to all my readers.

So many things have happened in my life that I could not dedicate myself to writing
First I moved from Italy to Per? for work; then I decided it was time for some serious gym training (I've put on 20 pounds in the last 2 months and soon I wanna be a real roided guy).

Anyway, I promise I will give a try to this story and other three I had developed a plot for, but are still on my PC in italian.
  #18   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2012, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toro View Post
Sorry for not going on with my story for such a long time!!
I am still a member of the Community and I owe this to all my readers.

So many things have happened in my life that I could not dedicate myself to writing
First I moved from Italy to Per? for work; then I decided it was time for some serious gym training (I've put on 20 pounds in the last 2 months and soon I wanna be a real roided guy).

Anyway, I promise I will give a try to this story and other three I had developed a plot for, but are still on my PC in italian.

hope to back here soon, with new story and some huge muscle pic of you

#19   Add to big alpha brute's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2012, 03:28 AM

big alpha brute is on a distinguished road
Awesome man
  #20   Add to Spab's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 12th, 2012, 03:57 AM

Spab is on a distinguished road
Well I guess life can be tough and stressful sometimes. But I hope you can get back to order it and find some ways to realize your ideas, Toro.
I've been waiting for a sequel or a new story for quite a while. So I would be happy to read something of you. ;-)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options