The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to magusfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2011, 08:58 AM

magusfan is on a distinguished road
Max

He had thick blonde hair, currently unstyled but managing to hang neatly atop a beautiful, masculine face.

Big generous eyes, high cheekbones, a strong jaw and full lips which turned to a grin as we came to face.

And he was half naked. And the top half of his body on display was as tanned, beautiful and masculine as his face.

"Simon!" He grabbed me into an embrace with his thick strong arms, coated lightly with a dusting of fair hair. It took me by surprise and I instinctively struggled to get free, pushing against his smooth, hairless torso. "So good to see you", he exclaimed. I took a step back.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?"

"Man, it's me - Max!"

"Max?"

"Max! Duh, man!" And he held out his arms and chuckled. A deep, masculine chuckle a world away from Max's girly giggle.

"But that's not possible. Max is..."

"Come on in, man" he invited me. Moving to one side of the doorway, and beckoning me inside. I noticed for the first time that he was wearing cargos which showed off enviable calf muscles and a sizeable bulge within his crotch.

"Max is..."

"We can have so much fun. There's playstation, beers in the fridge, the other boys will be home soon and who knows, maybe they'll bring some girls with them."

"Max is..."

He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a cigarette, then picked up a lighter on a nearby table. Within seconds he was puffing away at it like a pro. Deeply inhaling and notably in ecstasy.

"Max is what, man?"

Max is a skinny dweeb.

What happened?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to TKnTexas55's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2011, 09:33 AM
Fan of muscle... and more

TKnTexas55 is on a distinguished road
Oh no you didn't. You just did not start a story so good and then leave that short. Tease. :-)
  #3   Add to AuraTwilight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2011, 02:23 PM

AuraTwilight is on a distinguished road
Please continue! >_<
  #4   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 12th, 2011, 12:22 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Max is an idiot for smoking and I hope that isn't the answer to the big question of this story...
How did Max go from skinny dweeb to studly muscle boy hunk???

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options