The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 11th, 2011, 02:31 PM

elysiumfields is on a distinguished road
Workmates Muscle Tease

I had a personal muscle 'show' from my workmate on Monday.

For a long while my mate would hide those buff muscles he has regularly trained with almost daily gym sessions,under a loose work jumper.

But that day he went against company rules (who cares!) and wore his own short sleeved t-shirt and went without a high visibility tabard (our job requires it) for a short while.
That tee was so tight fitting,it really showed off the bulges of his pecs ,thick biceps and the cobra-like v-taper of his lats from behind,which made it so hard for me to concentrate on my work..!

I complimented on how toned and muscled he had become over the last few months.. Like a Gymnast. 'That he ''looked great''.

My mates cool with my homosexuality,though always asserted his straightness with talks of sex with girls and clubbing every friday/saturday,plays football (soccer) etc.After all hes only 22.!

..But Monday, he took to giving me a little show when we had a little privacy. Flexing his biceps,stretching his lats in a fake yawn. Getting me to feel his biceps to see how thick,how hard thet were. Flexing his pecs under that tee..

I'm sure he knew what effect it would have on me. My mouth was dry as a bone,my cock was aching.
But i'm confused as i'm sure hes giving me mixed signals..After all,he 'says' and maintains this arrogant,chav like attitude.. I'm letting him do all the moves as i do'nt wanna risk over stepping my mark..but..!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 11th, 2011, 07:57 PM
MASS Matters

1bigwoof is on a distinguished road
Sounds like a great show....let him lead. It seems as if he enjoyed showing off for you. If that is all which comes of it, fine...if it's anything more, you might enjoy it even better!
  #3   Add to not2bright's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2011, 03:48 PM

not2bright is on a distinguished road
That's awesome! Do you have any job openings?
  #4   Add to zilcher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 26th, 2011, 03:52 AM

zilcher is on a distinguished road
looks to me as though he was enjoying your attention to his big muscles. keep up the compliments, at a measured pace, and don't forget: he let you touch the steele bro..........he dug it bigtime. put yourself in a position to feel it again. and make suggestions. see his reaction.
  #5   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2011, 02:34 AM

Since my last post,my workmates got noticeably bigger,thicker,sexier.
Not a BB'er by any means,but rivalling a big gymnast.
Thanks to this recent hot weather we've been having,i got to see him shirtless. Smooth,muscular thick pecs,hard abs,huge biceps.

We've got into an amazing role play. MUSCLE WORSHIP.

He knows i fancy him,and yet still loves the private muscle worship/attention,despite his heterosexuality and an on-off (currently off) girlfriend. He finds it amusing how i'm into his huge biceps,his thick pecs,his waspish waist,even humping his tight bubble butt.

But alas,this will go no further than muscle worship, and i am certainly not going to push it and ruin a good thing.
  #6   Add to dodoria21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2011, 05:55 AM
growing muscle guy

dodoria21 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to dodoria21
sounds like he's really gotten into the worship end of things. As a straight guy, I certainly get why he likes how you get into his muscles. I'm sure for him it makes him feel very masculine. Gotta admit, I'm kinda jealous of him for knowing a guy like you who gets into muscle like that and won't try pushing things to go further than they are.
  #7   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2012, 10:39 AM

Its not fair.. For a few months i've had the pleasures of a few brief sessions of muscle worshipping my str8 workmate,never venturing beyond solely muscle worship. He flexes his biceps,lets me feel them,makes subtle little but plainly obvious muscle teases around me,usually in private,but when in context of joking with his workout buddy,who coincidentally joined our workcrew 2 months ago,and also knows i'm gay..

Our new crewmate, is quite himself a thickly muscled,tattooed and olive-skinned guy.. Ruggedly handsome.

An introduction to his gym,has seen these two guys work out almost obsessively 5 days a week,2 hours a session,spurring each other on to reach their goals.

And as a result of those sessions and todays hot weather here in London, i found it hard to concentrate on my job at hand.

Both worked the streets shirtless,though in company rules high visability vests. (This is something my sexy muscle fantasy stud does'nt often do.. Go shirtless in public).

Oh my..! Watching these two hunks getting sweaty and walking along,watching their muscles,especially their meaty pecs,bounce and judder,and their biceps getting pumped from repetitive lifting.. I was sweating not just from the heat.!

The thing is, i'm quite sure somethings been said between them about me,as they both make little muscle flexing gestures,the odd comment on who i thinks more bigger,or more toned. But i won't get anything like the muscle worship from the other stud. Hes the type who loves himself and himself is for the girls.chatting up any bit of totty that comes past.

...But you never know, i might get lucky,but as with my sexy stud,i ain't doing the leading or provoking..
  #8   Add to thebestflex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2012, 11:58 AM

thebestflex is on a distinguished road
Where abouts in London??!! I want to come and enjoy too
  #9   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2012, 02:06 AM

Update on my personal fantasy: My sexy Muscle Worship workmate.

Hes getting bigger,not huge bodybuilder sized,but big and ripped gymnast sized,..so far.

1)Broad,sexy tapering,lithe torso,down to a narrow waspish waist,bulging sexily in all the right places.

2)Thick round,shockingly cut pecs that fill out tight shirts,crowned with nipples that poke noticeably underneath.

3)Solid defined lightly treasure trailed 6 pack abs,on progression to be those brick like cobblestones maybe...hopefully.?

4)
Biceps..big thick boulders. Hard round peaks of sexual,sensual muscles.
Though hes still lean and athletic,lithely muscled arms,those biceps are a real surprise when he flexes them and they grow into those big mounds out of nowhere. Decieving.
Big arms on a cute guy are a real fetish for me.

Oh,and he's got the sexiest fucking bubble butt i've ever seen,especially in his tight workpants.

I had a good private session the other week where he let me massage his muscles after he came back from the gym,and let me kiss and feel those big biceps,press them against my face whilst talking degradingly,then rub that cute covered ass against me,knowing it turns me on.

And i think this little muscle worship seems to be leaking into our time at work.
The mention of gyms or how toned he is,during conversations,jokes with others,and i'd get a flex of his biceps,straining his shirt sleeves,and a wink at me.

And i don't know if this is appropriate,but hes got that dirty frat boy sense of humour of trying to fart in my face. Yes its absolutely disgusting and nauseating,but he knows i get off on his muscles,tight bubble butt. Maybe i should not of mentioned this..?

If only we can get into the sexual aspects of things,i'd would be fucking hot,but even though he gets a turn on from my fetish for him,he won't cross into gay sexual contact.. Alas..
  #10   Add to msllover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2012, 04:21 AM
Moving Forward

msllover is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msllover
So hot!!!!!

yahoo: storyen
  #11   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2012, 04:13 PM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,031 Times in 861 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
Elysium, he sounds really laid-back and that is very cool. The farting part is just telling you that he isn't interested in going further.

It would surprise you how many big muscular guys actually enjoy being oogled over by gay men.
  #12   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2012, 05:08 PM

suma is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiumfields View Post
...,even humping his tight bubble butt.

he lets you do that?!!!
  #13   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2012, 05:10 PM

suma is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodoria21 View Post
sounds like he's really gotten into the worship end of things. As a straight guy, I certainly get why he likes how you get into his muscles. I'm sure for him it makes him feel very masculine. Gotta admit, I'm kinda jealous of him for knowing a guy like you who gets into muscle like that and won't try pushing things to go further than they are.
I love hearing more about this, its fascinating.
  #14   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2012, 06:00 PM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,031 Times in 861 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
If you were closer dodoria, I would have no problem getting into your muscles.

Ha, I just realized I responded to something posted back in October. Oh well.
  #15   Add to Faust2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2012, 11:38 AM

Faust2001 is on a distinguished road
Wow, lucky you! It's hot reading about your experience!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options