The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Ambrose Jakiss's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 25th, 2011, 08:01 PM

Ambrose Jakiss is on a distinguished road
After That Night

My name is Benjamin Carter but everybody just calls me ?Benny.? Actually they call me many things like ?faggot,? ?queer,? ?cocksucker,? ?dick rider? and most commonly ?twink? which despite being nothing but a mere euphemism for the previous terms is at least ?cuter? than the rest of them.

The story I have to tell starts by recognizing the fact that I am a twink, though it?s actually very easy to recognize one of us, we are that blatantly flamboyant type of homosexual guys who are not ashamed to celebrate our freedom and life style.

Some are disgusted with the fact that we dress and behave in such manner, but I usually don?t give a damn. Despite whatever most of people might think about me, I know I am not a girl; I love being a man and I especially love to fuck men. By fucking I mean everything that might get one to blow, I'm not attached to labels. It?s true that I love bottoming but whenever I hook up with a guy who says that he is a ?top,? it means he?s still not ready to fuck with such a highly sexual being like me.

This kind of prejudice is something to expect from most of the narrow minded population, especially when you are a 19 year old 5?6? 130 toned pounds of blond, artificially-tanned, fake blue eyed guy who currently wears orthodontic braces with a different color elastic band on each tooth, and dressed in 7 for Mankind skinny jeans with a bright purple Ralph Lauren fitted T-shirt and matching red and black Puma racing boots. Fortunately I have friends who understand me, mostly because we are all variations of the ?twinks.?

(Day Zero ? 11.32 pm)

We were all cramped inside a bright yellow '08 New Beetle heading to this beach club on a Wednesday night, when the car suddenly died on us. It went completely kaput and we couldn?t start it. The road was deserted with exception of the occasional jocks that only stopped to make fun of us.

?What?s the matter girls? Your Barbie car run out of batteries?? they hollered, throwing their beer cans towards us. I was starting to feel nervous about the situation.

?You should try Triple A again!? I whimpered once again, which caused Diegoto roll his eyes.

?I told you they don?t answer! Besides, there?s nothing wrong with the car! I know this shit, I used to work on my dad?s workshop remember??

Diego is a 21 year old dancer who wants to become a famous Broadway performer, and I think he?s got a great future ahead of him. After all, he?s a hot 5?8? Cuban guy with a very light mocha skin tone and hazel eyes, he?s got those naturally pouting lips for which most women pay thousands of dollars. Mister Castillo?s got some nice wired muscles on his 160 pounds body. He?s also in the Diving Team of our university because he got a full scholarship right after high school. It?s unnecessary to mention that he?s got one of the best-looking booties in campus, the Kim Kardashian kind of ass, only much firmer and muscular because it?s all manly and tight inside those painted over denim pants.

?We can?t get a signal here, which is quite weird since we are not that far from the city!?

The other ?sport twink? of our group is Kenny Chang, a Chinese-American gymnast who finally came out once he got a full scholarship to the university. His parents still don?t accept it, but Kenny is much happier and outgoing now. The shortest of us at 5?4? Chang weighs whopping 156 pounds of hard, solid muscles, developed after years of hard training and dedication. We finally convinced him to let us style his perfectly boring black, ultra-straight hair and now he?s got a cooler spiked hairdo with golden highlights that give him that extra edge during competition.

?Maybe we should go back anyway, I don?t feel like clubbing tonight!?

Corey is our emo fellow, he?s only 18 years old at 5?10? lanky, paper white dude weighing 125 pounds, which means he?s too damn skinny.

Corey dyes his hair in a raven black tone and keeps this weird 80s New Wave shape; he?s got deeply grey eyes and soft, pink, thin lips. He wears only black from head to toe and keeps quiet for most of the time, although he?s actually a very sensitive guy, the kind who writes poems and composes music. He once affirmed to be in a platonic relationship with some guy, something which I confess that I don?t get (whether you?re getting action or not). Anyway, Corey always carries this little black notebook where he keeps writing stuff and Diego once told me that his muse is one particular guy of the Track and Field Team.

?Are you fucking crazy? I am not wasting all this style with you guys! They?ve told me this club is his favorite, and I am totally hooking up with my Adonis tonight!? I refused to let go of any chance to meet muscular hot guys, which were my obsession.

Diego just closed the lid and chuckled. ?Dude, you?re just sick! I told you it doesn?t happen like this!?

It was my turn to roll my eyes. ?And how else is it supposed to happen? I can?t talk to him in the gym, where he?s surrounded by those Neanderthal buddies of his!?

?What are they talking about?? Kenny asked Corey, who just continued reading that little book of his.

?Benny?s new crush, apparently some new guy at their gym. You know how fast you guys fall for those hulking stacks of insensitive beef.? Corey?s answer surely teased Kenny.

?Well, at least we can talk to our muscle guys, while you just keep writing poems for a dude who doesn?t even know you exist!? Chang replied, but Corey remained quiet.

?I don?t want him to notice me, I just want to watch him in all his glory. His muscles are toned with hard work and athletic efforts, not just some muscular augmentation provided for pure vanity.?

?Whatever you say won?t change the fact that he is a track and field jock. And jocks are the worst type. He doesn?t notice a guy dressed in black whenever he?s training? I?m surprised they didn?t kick you out of the stadium.?

?Why don?t you just stop fighting and help us push the car?? I yelled at Chang and Corey.

?Hey, hey, hey! Nobody is pushing my car, it?s a very delicate system, what if we damage something?? Diego surely loved that car.

?So what? You?ll just ask your sugar daddy for another car?? I said very maliciously. Diego was known for using his charm to lure wealthy older gentlemen to sponsor and spoil his expensive taste.

?Hey at least I get gifts from people who like me instead of that bitter grandma of yours!? Diego snapped. He knew that my money always came attached to lots of guilt, since I was the only living relative of Eleanor Carter, the famous owner of a cosmetics company. By all means, I am filthy rich, but I couldn?t be happier to have moved away from that horrible little world, but then I have all this money to spend on clothes and accessories.

?At least, I don?t need to suck on old farts to get my bills paid!?

?You?re just mad because it?s been almost a month since you last got a cock inside you!? he replied with his usual beautiful mean-spirited face. I was about to give him the proper answer when suddenly, my eyes felt so damn heavy, then my knees went weak and the last thing I remembered was trying not to fall on my pretty face.

I opened my eyes, looked at my watch and noticed the time. Three whole hours had gone by and I couldn?t even remember what had happened. I just realized I was at the passenger seat while Diego sat at my left, with Corey and Kenny in the back seat.

?Guys?are you alright?? I asked touching Diego?s shoulder.

He woke up at once, jumping inside his skin, almost giving me a heart attack. ?What happened?!?

?Are you asking me?? I replied, just as shocked as he was.

Kenny groaned. ?Oh shit?how did we get back here??

Corey opened his big green eyes and his paleness looked even more livid than the usual.

?Are you guys alright? I feel so weird??

?When did we get to the car, anyway?? Diego whispered, but I was really impatient.

?Who cares? See if it starts now, I wanna get the hell out of here!? My friend turned the key and the engine started normally, which made me feel instantly relieved.

Diego just drove us back to my apartment that we all shared. It was only 2 am, but nobody felt like clubbing, for some reason our bodies felt really weird although I couldn?t say I was in pain, there was this unexplainable numbness all over my body.

We all noticed that 3 hours of our day had just disappeared, but none of could explain such a mysterious thing. Although and each one of us came up with an explanation for such a phenomenon, when Corey tried to compare our case with an episode of AMAZING STORIES, we all knew it was time to get some shut-eye.

Day 1 (6 am)

I have never been a morning person, and especially after our previous weird night I thought I would sleep well past noon, but when I woke up so early, feeling unusually energized I couldn?t stay in bed. I got up only to find my roommates were all eating breakfast.

Kenny and Diego always had those disgusting vitamin shakes that I hated. The two of them exchanged looks as I sat down without my usual ?morning face,? and when Corey also joined us in the kitchen at such an early time in the morning, they seemed worried, but I didn?t want to talk about their crackpot theories.

?Make me one of those?double!? I asked Diego in a way that he preferred to oblige rather than talking about his creepy ideas.

?I want one, too?? Corey added and soon we were all digging in hyper caloric beverages like there would be no tomorrow. I don?t know if it was the lack of alcohol in the morning, or just anxiety, but I ended up drinking four helpings of that thick shake, and so did my friends. We all seemed particularly hungry that morning.

Diego and Kenny went to train, and since I only had an afternoon class I?d normally sleep in, but on that particular day I felt like I should go to the gym to burn off all those extra calories I?d consumed. My friends knew I only went to gym for two reasons: cruising for new muscle guys or parading my most recent sportswear acquisitions. But on either occasion I?d always chosen evenings, when most of the big guys trained.

As you might have already guessed, I?m a ?muscle queen? ? the kind of twink who loves to watch massive guys as they parade their humongous muscles. Therefore I don?t really go for heavy training, but I simply kill in Tae-Bo and spinning classes, especially when the trainer is a hot muscle guy. Since most of the huge guys already know me, they just play along with my flirting, though I have gotten some nice action in the gym. Most guys doing a cycle are just too horny, I have to watch out for their temper is also flared, but everything pays off because I love to give head in public places.

So there I was, all fabulous in my trendy working out clothes, a large gym bag, and my D&G sunglasses. I also wore those cut-off clothes and a red headband to keep the sweaty hair from my face and was sucking on a huge squeeze bottle every three minutes.

I must confess that I love the solid fear the mere view of my twink quintessence sends in the heart of most guys. Although they?d never admit, they simply run away from me when I enter the weight area.

That morning, however, fortune smiled at me because there he was: Dwayne, my newest crush.

At 22 years old and 6?2? 240 pounds of solid muscle, he?s got the most perfect physique with large, thick shoulders, amazingly thin waist and 6-pack washboard, cheese grater abdomen. The thing I liked most about Dwayne was his strong, silent demeanor. He actually didn?t mind when I just stood there staring at his amazing muscles, he surely had what it needed to succeed in bodybuilding.

Besides his killer physique, he was so manly, yet beautiful, definitely the dazzling tex-mex features: the short dark buzz cut hair, nice olive complexion and the rugged manly face that just begged to be kissed! He also had that kind of charisma and charm that all-star bodybuilders radiated.

Anyway, there I was just pretending to do some boring cardio machine while staring at Dwayne working his marvelous muscles. I felt something different inside me, some kind of newfound courage. Acting against my initial instincts, I walked towards Dwayne and simply asked for some workout tips. To my utter surprise, instead of yelling at me, that delicious muscle hunk actually spent a couple of minutes giving me some pointers, and then he also told me he could be my personal trainer for a friendly fee.

Well, since money was not an issue, I?d scheduled to start my routine the very next day at 7 am sharp.

Okay, so it was not anything extraordinary but at least I got his card with his cell phone number, email and all sort of contacts! Besides, I could get a closer look of that hot muscle guy and still enjoy a nice workout, maybe I?d soon be giving Diego and Kenny some competition in the physique department. I was getting sick of them making fun of me being ?too skinny.?

Truth to be said, I actually never cared about it before; I mean I love being with huge men, not being one myself.

After spending the morning at the gym, I got back home to find Corey in his usual moody self.

I knew pretty well that guy loved to look depressed all the time, and he certainly abused the eyeliner. God knows how much I love the benefits of foundation and lip gloss, but that dude had forged those thick black eyes which did not favor his delicate features at all.

?Do you think I should work out?? he asked me bluntly.

?Why are you asking this all of a sudden? I thought you hated going to the gym."

?I still do, but for some reason l feel like I need to let off some steam you know? And if I was in better shape maybe I could?look better?? Corey was so shy that sometimes I wonder how he got the nerve to come out, but I know that once he gets an idea he?s stuck with it.

?Honey, you should definitely work out. You?re one tall, lanky dude, and if you want to be noticed you gotta make sure you have something to show off!? I kind of suspected the reason for such unexpected interest, but Corey surely needed a reason to get out once and a while and meet new people other than reading depressing stuff.

?Maybe you?re right? but I?ve always be that lanky all my life, what if it doesn?t work on me??

?Your timing couldn?t be better! I just talked to this gorgeous muscle hunk at the gym and he?ll be my personal trainer. I could just phone him and tell he?s got another client! And don?t worry about paying him; I can cover for you until you find another job.?

I gently brushed his shoulder. Corey had just finished undergrad and was applying for majoring in Literature, but ever since he lost his job at the bookstore he was living with Mother Goose here ? I guess it?s not nice to have this huge penthouse apartment and living all by myself, so I just brought my best friends to move in with me.

Corey opened a very discrete smile which I knew was quite a lot, for him, so I hugged him in a very cute way.

?Ok, so now we have the perfect excuse to go buy you some hot gym clothes!? I cheered.

?Oh? there?s no need for that. I could wear a T-shirt and sweatpants.? He tried to dodge the bullet but I wouldn?t take no for an answer.

?Nonsense! You?re not going to my gym all dressed in black! Besides, I am dying to take you shopping, and get some hot pants so you can flaunt that massive cock of yours!?

?You don?t need to remind me about my deformation,? Corey replied, noticeably embarrassed. He truly had a nearly eleven inch monstrous cock between his pants. That fucking anaconda was just so thick and delicious, we have all played with it, but for some reason Corey is traumatized with his humongous endowment.

?Deformation? Corey, you are fucking blessed! You know how many men would kill to have something your size? I know you don?t like topping, but sometimes we can?t ignore Mother Nature, I mean a cock like yours was made to be worshiped.?

Once again he produced a faint smile which clearly indicated I was finally getting through his shell. He finally opened the fly of his pants and unleashed the humongous piece of meat.

?If you promise not to buy me that neon-colored stuff you love, I?ll let you suck me. I know it?s been a while since we last played, but then again you?ve been lonely for quite some time as well.? That was the Corey I really knew, so I just couldn?t refuse such a generous offer.

I got down on my knees. ?I promise, nothing flashy and bright, now let me see if I can still suck on a cock like that!?

Judging by the way Corey moaned and grunted I still had my golden lips. I made sure my roommate enjoyed as much as possible. With a cock like his, most pleasure comes from blow jobs or hand jobs, especially because most of guys get scared of such an enormous endowment.

I worked my way down his balls and the thick base of his manhood and soon Corey?s eyes rolled inside their orbits out of pleasure.

It actually only took me a little more than five minutes to get Corey to shoot, which probably meant he was also experiencing a dry spell. He warned me and tried to take his cock out of my mouth but I held him inside my throat for some reason.

I am not usually a swallower, but after chatting the humongous Dwayne I felt kinkier, so as Corey erupted inside my mouth I simply took the time to savor his load. And that was a hefty load! I sucked his cock dry and grinned back at him.

The donkey guy perspired a lot, so his make-up was running. I offered him one hankie and took another for myself.

?Now that was refreshing?? I said cleaning the corners of my mouth very delicately like someone who had just feasted on a rare delicacy.

?You? are amazing at that? Can you teach me??

?It doesn?t need much explanation, just lots of practice! How about we have lunch in the mall? I?ve just had a horse's cock for an appetizer, now I could eat the rest of it!? I chuckled as Corey blushed intensely, but I was actually very hungry?
Day 2

The next day I woke up bright early and very excited to go the gym and have my first work out with my delicious personal trainer, and so was Corey, now dressed in his much more vivid (though still too blend for my spicy taste) working out attire, including tights spandex pants that made his donkey sized endowment more than obvious.

Of course that made him nervous at the beginning, but after some pep talk he was ready to embrace that he was a horse dicked bottom, I have also convinced him to leave the dark make up for moments where he would not be sweating, and he actually looked much cuter in this washed version.

After another hefty breakfast we headed to the gym where my delicious hunk Dwayne already expected his two new clients.

Dwayne didn?t disappoint me in the fashion area, for he knew tight polo shirts did wonders for very muscular guys like him, I just wished the whole fitting was better, because it still looked very baggy under his amazing torso, but then again that was not any Ralph Lauren neither Lacoste (note to self: get Dwayne some name brand polo shirts). Those trunk sized thighs of his were barely covered in his spandex pants, and although he was no Corey in that department, Dwayne didn?t disappoint me there either.

?So, why don?t we start with some basic stuff? We can take your measurements tomorrow, it?s better for me if I get to know your preferences by evaluating your performance, so I?ll have your profile outlined.?

I liked the fact that my personal trainer wasn?t just a big wall of muscle, and he actually studied his business, I trusted him much more now (although I still lusted after him very much).

Dwayne led us straight to the weight area and helped each one in a different machine, but since I was paying more attention to the way his pecs jutted inside his tight shirt I still don?t know their names.

I started with the thingy for bicep crunches while Corey went straight to the chair where you have to squeeze with your thighs in order to move the weight, which was funny because I could catch the precious moment where Dwayne noticed the enormous size of my emo friend?s junk, he surely tried to play cool, but a trained eye like mine notices even the slightest reactions when it comes to checking on other man?s equipment.

I gotta tell you that I expected my first day on weight training to be much harder than it actually was, maybe Dwayne was taking easy not to scare us, but he did quite remark that I was stronger than he first expected, which I supposed to be some kind of compliment so I promptly smiled and performed each exercise as he instructed me, although I won?t bother you with the details on how many ?reps? for each ?series? and other boring details.

Let?s just say that Dwayne is a very good and dedicated trainer, he took his time to show us all the right movements and even played along while I said silly things and sounded as innocently flirty as I could, while Corey just stood there silent and focused, but flushing whenever I made a comment on his donkey sized dick. Dwayne smirked and said that my roomie was certainly gifted (which was all an allegedly straight man would admit in front of practically strangers).

After we were done with our routines, we headed to the restrooms while Dwayne went to meet his other clients. Like I said before, I was expecting to be much more physically tired, when in fact I felt such a rush of energy, which I quickly redirected into pure sex drive and judging by the way Corey?s cock bobbed he also preferred to channel his own share of extra energy into such obvious choice.

It felt very fun to give head in the gym restroom. Corey pressed the back of my head against his enormous dick and guided me as I pleased such huge member, the warm water splashing over my back. At first, it was quite difficult to breathe, but I?ve been blowing cocks for years now, so I knew it was better to just keep sucking as long as I could hold and then recover my breath while my hand replaced my tongue.

It actually didn?t take long to get Corey to blow, but there were two main problems: #1 was that he just came so much and I was so hungry for his seed that I kept drinking it all and #2: we were so fucking horny that we went like four times!

Whenever I got Corey to go dry, he got on his knees and sucked my own cock and so forth! Fortunately it was a lazy day and we had locked the door, so we could finish our kinky friendly suck just in time to unlock the door and let some other guy use the showers as we toweled our wet bodies.

We headed back home, but first we stopped by this ALL YOU CAN EAT buffet, the kind of Empty-Carbs-High-Fat Haven that I wouldn?t even consider going until a couple of days ago, now I was so fucking starving that I needed all the food that could be quickly given to me.

Each one of us could tell by the looks on the regular customers that they weren?t used to see two skinny guys eating five or six plates of pasta before heading to the grilled meats session, but we didn?t care for them at all.

Once we were back at home, Diego and Kenny were just ready to eat lunch, which was a regular feast of low fat protein and complex carbohydrates. Although we were supposed to feel full for the next three generations, for some reason both Corey and me simply attacked the food without even remembering that we had been stuffing our faces for almost two hours.

I felt that eating was just as good as fucking now, and for that reason it is needless to say that we engaged into the amazing orgy we had after lunch.

It started pretty innocently, Diego just called me in the kitchen to help him with the dishes and I was more than happy to play along, because he knew I was the worst disaster in doing any house chore. When I got there he just hugged me and kissed me so fucking hard, I thought I would pass out, we made out like two wild animals, and he finally led me to the back room where we 69?d for about a good hour, exchanging our loads and exploring our bodies with newfound intensity.

When we got back to the living room, Corey was groping Kenny?s thick muscles telling the Asian guy all about his first day at the gym. My gymnast roommate commented that he had the best train of his life, his muscles didn?t feel tired with such hard work and he performed much better as well.

It was the perfect excuse for me to tell about Dwayne and his glorious physique. Diego just flexed his own perfect curvaceous muscles and said he felt stronger and he also could do much heavier lifts with no great effort.

Suddenly, we exchanged worried looks remembering about the mysterious events of that night. On one side, Diego and Kenny were indeed used to physical hard work, so they simply assumed that they were in a good gym day and that?s all. However, since Corey and I were never into heavy lifting before, our own perspectives couldn?t be used as a good standard.

In any case, we decided to change the subject, and in absence of anything more interesting to do, we ended up in another round of dripping wet sex ? I have to say that my roommates were getting really kinky fucking buddies.

The end for now...should I continue it?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 25th, 2011, 08:24 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
yes definitly
  #3   Add to msman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 25th, 2011, 10:00 PM

msman is on a distinguished road
I very much agree with the above statement.
  #4   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 25th, 2011, 11:06 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,310 Times in 193 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Without a doubt you should continue this! The set-up is very promising. Good writing and unique characters are always a plus. I know I will read any and all subsequent chapters. Thanks for sharing your work with us.
  #5   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 26th, 2011, 02:29 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Nevermind~

Last edited by Mad Dog; May 26th, 2011 at 06:19 PM.
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 27th, 2011, 03:11 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
My curiosity is certainly piqued about those 3 hours!
  #7   Add to LoveEmBig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 28th, 2011, 07:29 AM

LoveEmBig is on a distinguished road
very hot premise, dude! i love a skinny, huge-dicked twink topping the living hell outta some huge muscle god.

keep it comin!
  #8   Add to ydt81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2011, 05:14 PM

ydt81 is on a distinguished road
Latecomer

Really nice to see a unique characters in a muscle stories. It's kind of annoying that most other authors stay as far from blatantly femme guys as possible. There was a lotof character setup in this chapter, but it paid off in the end. Thanks for mixing it up a bit and keeping things interesting!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options