The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Continuous Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Continuous Muscle Growth Stories Read, create, and contribute to "never-ending" muscle growth stories!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to latinherc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 26th, 2011, 07:56 PM

latinherc is on a distinguished road
Teen Wolf

Hello everybody im going to start developing an idea i got. let see how it goes...

TEEN WOLF

Its not easy to be a werewolf, there are lots of things that happens to us that ordinary people dont know.

Is not just the wolf transformation on full moon that change. Our personality change too and there are also some physical changes that makes us walk in the street and be pointed as dark, strange people. I may say i love this feeling.

I remenber when this all started. It was at the beginning of the summer camp just after my senior year. Fuck i was fat and unathletic...i was a nerd. No mention of lake sports for me i prefer to hide myself or help at the kitchen instead.

well we went into the woods one night to have a marshmallow and stories night on a fire. It was actually boring scary stories so i was looking at the stars, and sitting by the side, when a very close wolf houl was heard.
Every body jumped and started to run in fear but i was left behind alone in the dark thats when i felt something grab me by my feet and pull me into the bushes deep into the woods. i was screaming for help all the time but i must give out because the next thing i remenber was waking up at he nursery.

They told me i was attacked by a wolf but it went away as the camp guard catch him and shoot him.

It was a mess i have scartches all around and a big claw mark on my left calf.

Well soon i was released and my parents went to pick me up at the camp.
I was happy out of there and back to the safest place i can be my room!.

Im back to my computer games, my nerd stuff magazines and sleep until very late..
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to latinherc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 27th, 2011, 02:37 PM

I dont remember much what happened on my first transformation but all i can tell you it is painfull as hell. Yeap is right as the movies...only that when you are the beast you dont remenber what happened, but then when you can control it you really enjoy having that force in you...

That first new moon was a mess. I spend the day sweating like hell...i changed shirts like 5 times as the got so damp. Also i have a hell of a boner and it didnt go down so i stay in my room all day all windows open son i can have some fresh air coming in.

I thought i was kind of sick at night as i became dizzy due the heat in my body when some incredible pain hit my already hard dick.
it was like it want to grow more i jumped out of bed to the sink to have some fresh water. Torrents of sweat were invading my view..my dick was evolving i grabbed it and fell to the floor in an amazing pain. It was growing soon my once 5 incher become a 14" monster and all i have in my mind was sex.

i dont remenber anything else from that moment but now i know that i changed into the beast. A 7 feet long 550 lbs of pure fur muscle and due the new moon a sex beast.

I was wake up by the morning lights in some park i recognized as one near home.
And i was complete nude. I managed to run to my house and found my old way in by the trees into my room.

What i found there was a real mess. Pieces of shirt and pants every were, the water was still running on the sink and my room looks like some one have break into.

At that moment i didnt realize what happened but all i can remember was lying on the floor with that inmense pain in my dick.

i went into the bathroom and to take a look of myself just wondering what happened. i look at my body all scars and marks from the attack are gone. i looked a little fit or as my gut and some babyfat i have always had have met away, indeed i look good still skinny fat but less fat...
I just wondered im i a werewolf / are my peers in danger? i need more information..about this.

Thta morning i was starving and i went into the kitchen and clean the fridge.
my parents went to work so i have the day to research before tonight that my happen again.

i decided to go to the local library which is 35 min from the house. i put on some shorts and a tshirt and tke the bike to the library.

Wow i enjoyed a lot the ride, i feel so energetic, my legs didnt hurt at all and i managed to get there quickly for my astonihment.

i went ointo the witchcarft books and werewolves besides some fiction i found a book on spells and species that i decides to borrow home.

I learned there about wolves extreme sex drive, hunt and fight capabilities and how the human mind can control the wolf mind inside me. With that i learned how to stay in human shape and when to morph into the beast.

That night i fight for human when the pain strikes me and i takes me long but i controlled it. The only problem was i couldnt sleep because the beast will take over.

Now that i control it i let me change in more discrete places and enjoy the wild nights.

I also observed that my one fatty bod have also changed. I was more athletic and enjoyed being outdoors doing some sports rather than being at home.
  #3   Add to Anubis9653's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 27th, 2011, 10:30 PM

Anubis9653 is on a distinguished road
Nice start on a werewolf story. good so far
  #4   Add to latinherc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2011, 07:58 PM

I have a great weekend! my sex drive is over the sky! with my new gift i learned how to make my cock grow to my unhuman size of 16 inches.
Exploring this make me horny all the time. I whack my self like 6 times a day and i can tell you this never happens before.
During the week i decided to go for sports, now im a running lover and im on the park or on the track running. So much exercise and im still tireless.
Carlos my best geek friend is amazed on the sudden sport choice i have made but is more amazed to see how fast and how long im running.

Later this week i have a weird sensation as my feet on my shoes started to feel cramped. i blame the old shoes! but i found out that my feet are growing! i used to wear size 10 and now im 11 and half !!! wow now thats strange but im enjoying the changes.

Wow this saturday i wake up and went to the toilet for a release and almost shock when i saw my reflection. i have a beard! im a hairless guy and i really missed as it makes you look older. But now i have sprouted and overnight five oclock shadow veeery black that give my face a more rugge appearance.
Also my hair looks longer. it covers my ears and almost each my eyes. it have became really thick and black tooo.
Wow i have a boner on just looking at myself. i look darker, manly, intimidating.
  #5   Add to Aleutrius's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 4th, 2011, 06:48 AM

Aleutrius is on a distinguished road
Please continue.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size