The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ma$$86's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 4th, 2011, 09:33 AM

ma$$86 is on a distinguished road
Macs Potential 3

part 1- http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...%27s+potential
part 2- http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...%27s+potential
Mac's Potential part 3by MA$$ 86

Dave continued his training with incredible vigour and intensity. His workouts had nearly everyone at the gym talking of this 'genetic freak' that had made ridiclous gains in his first week of trainging there, and one member had taking a really intense intrest.

Gina was the woman that Dave had noticed checking him out earlier. She was a absolute stunner, looked as if she could easily take out any swimsuit compition with a body that years of working out and possibly a trip to a plastic surgeon had given her. She had her eyes on Dave for her next conquest, she took great pleasure in "breaking in" young guys who took care of themselves, little did she know what dave had in mind for her.

Dave had started to up his amount of time in the gym, doing massive amounts of sets at the heaviest he could do for every exercise of his full body workout, and it was really showing. When he would get home he would marvel in how his body looked bigger every day, it was beyond his wild dreams.

He decided he could squeeze in a second workout every day in the garage to give himself a bit more, as if he needed it. He did all body weight stuff, like pull up and dips and push ups, then would add weights with his chains after the first sets of each. He also started doing weighted curls with his member at the end of his routune. He started by getting himself to his full 8 inches, then put on a wrist weight belt around it, and flexing it. It became apparent quiet early on that it was too easy with just the small amount of weight of the belt, so he got a carabeena onto it, so he could chain extra weight onto it. The first day he started with a 2.5 kg weight on it and was struggaling to do ten, but it felt so good that he did it till failure, at which point he would take off the belt and his cock would smash straight into his abs. It was the biggest and hardest he'd ever seen it. It was incredably tender but he knew he had to finish it off, so he pumped it till climax.

He had started to flirt openly with Gina everyday, winking to her everytime before he does a massivly heavy set. He also started to chat with her, he found out that she was a 45 year old, with no kids but had a husband who hardly ever took any notice of her cause of his job. She origianlly started going to the gym to get her body that good that he would have to take notice, but that didnt work. Then came the breast enlargement, still no attention. So she decided to keep going so she could get herself into the shape were everyone would drool over her, and she had succeded.

The day before he decided to make his move, he was finishing up his dick curls in his garage, his 3rd set of twenty reps, and had a look at himself. He was grunting like a animal, with a twenty plate chained to his mamoth dick, body pumped beyond belief, he looked like a younger version of Dan Steele, but with a even bigger dick. He unstrapped weight of his massive appendage, and let it free, hitting his ab's with a slap. Pumped into a veiny monster, probaly the size of most boys his age forearms, he grabbed the measuring tape and read the numbers, and what he saw took his breath away, 12 massive inches, and about as thick as a coke can.

" Yeah, thats big enough for this cougar slut, time to pound her cunt out" he chuckled to him self as he brought himself to climax. Thank fuck his parents stayed out out of the garage while he did his workouts, the animal grunts were enough to keep them out.

The next day, Dave decided to give Gina a real show. He decided to wear only his skins shorts over some posers instead of his thick sweats. As he strode into the gym that morning all eyes wear on him. His obscene size for someone of his age and mainly for the amount of time he had been at the gym made everyone dumbfounded, and the obscene bulge in the front of his shorts got everyones attention, from both female and male alike.

He saw Gina on the far end of the gym, on the pec fly machine, so he decided to give her a real show.

" Hey G, sup?" he smootly said to her as he walked past her on the way to the bench press oppisite her.

"Dave? Jesus christ , what the... your huge, i mean wow" she said clearly flushed and overstimulated from the site of the overpumped teen.

"Yeah, thought i would give them a little bit of air today" he said as he flexed his huge quads.
"Hopefully there not a little too revealing, but hey, i dont work this hard not toshow off a little bit" he chuckled

"No, i just didnt think you would be that .... big" she said, obviously abit overwhelmed by the display

"Well I'll talk to you more after" he said as he finished loading the bar up with three 20's a side. As he layed down he made sure to push his hips up so Gina would get a good veiw of the package. With a deep grunt he started cranking out flawless reps. After 20 he sat up, and Gina was standing over him staring.

"So, what do you have planned for the rest of the day?" she said, biting her lip seductivly as she finished

"Ummmm, not sure, i havnt got any plans"

" Well why dont you commmmmm......" Gina's concentration lapsed as Dave took of his sweatshirt revealing a tank top that showed off his magnificent upper body

"What were you saying G? You kind of trailed off there" chuckled Dave s he loaded two more 20 plates on

"FUCK IT, COME BACK TO MY PLACE NOW AND FUCK ME, I CANT TAKE IT, IM SO WET" she stated breathlessly in his ear
"My husband wont be back for hours, i just want your huge cock"

"Well, i can finish my workout later, lets go" said Dave nonchalantly, even though he was screaming in joy inside

" Here is my address, its only about a mile from hear, i dont want us going together cause it will cause everyone to gossip. Im going now, leave in about 5 minutes, then leave your car on the street, my god this is going to be fun" and with that she slipped him her card and walked out. Dave had a huge smile on his face as he watched her glorious ass as she scuffled out of the gym as fast as she can. He layed back down on the bench and cranked out another set of flawless reps, then got up and strode out of the gym.

As he arrived to the house, he caught a glance through the gate as he parked his car, this place is huge. He took a few minutes to compose himself, seeing as soon as he got to his car a thought of what was going to happen he has been sporting a monster erection. Once is settled down, he walked up the drive towards the door, taking in the beauty of the house, Gina's husband must have the same eye for good looking house's as he does in woman, the dopey bastard. Dave would feel bad for him, but he obviously has no idea what he has, or he would be giving Gina more attenition. He knocked on the massive door, and as it opened what he saw nearly made his heart stop.

"Hey big boy, you ready for a real workout?" Gina was in a micro bikini and had obviously done some push ups and sit ups, cause her fitness buffness was pumped, making her look like the airbrushed girls in the sup ads. Her massive breast wear the centre peice, amazingly big and gravity defying, the doctor did a good job. She grabbed dave's hand and pulled him in. As she did he got a full veiw of her amazingly sculpted glutes, unlike her look alike, her ass was amazingly built muscle oposed to fat really luckaly shaped.

"My god you are amazing Dave, can i take these off for you?" she said with her had in his waistband

"Do what You want baby" he said as he pulled off his top

After she pulled down the skins she was confronted by the imposibly streched font of his posers, her hands trembled as she reached to pull them down

"ah ah ah, allow me" said Dave with a devilish smile.

Within seconds, the pouch started to buldge even more, her eyes grew wide as she watched them strain even more untill it gave up and his massive manhood juted out at a 90 degree angle.

"My god its so big" Gina gasped

"Its not even totally hard yet" chuckled Dave

"NO WAY, thats not even possible"

" Well, do something with it and see"

With that Gina grabbed the gigantic hose and proceeded to give him his first blow job. She barley fit the massive mushroom head in her mouth as it was but she went hard at it. Within seconds she felt it harden and widen more and more, stretching her cheeks and pushing her jaw, but she still kept going, untill she felt like her jaw was going to dislocate and felt faint from lack of oxygen. When she released it it smacked hard on to Dave's abs with a loud smack.

" I told you " he laughed

" Jesus, how is that possible" she said breathlessly, taking in massive gulps of air

"I work all my muscles babe, even this beast" he said giving it a flex

" mhmmm, well ill do my best with what i can do" she said as she stared stroking him with both hands, the started liking and sucking the bulbous head. Daves head was swimming, he had never felt this, he was in heaven. He looked down at Gina, savoring the sight of this gorgeous centerfold worthy women sucking his manhood. She then started putting her tongue down his piss slit, with made him shudder with pleasure. He closed his eyes, and thought to him self the only way for this to be better was if it was Emma and not Gina giving him such pleasure, with that he started thinking of that picture of her in the the bikini, and he felt a massive pulse go through him, and a massive glob of pre came out. He then felt Gina stop, when he opened his eyes he was greeted by the sight of Gina three finger deep inside herself, moaning.

" Fuck the shit out of me you beast, destroy my cunt with your muscle cock" she purred. Dave didn't need anymore encouragement, and plunged his beer can thick head into her. Her eyes rolled back into he head as he pushed the mammoth tool into her. He got about 6 inches in and started pumping away, and Gina started moaning. He was looking down and noticed he still had more out of her than he had in her, which made him grin from ear to ear. He fucked her for a good ten minutes, then decided it was time to show her all he had.

"Are you ready for the rest babe"

"There's more? fuck youre so wide i didnt even notice, i dont know if i could take anymore"

" that was just the pre show, and you dont have much choice, you asked for destruction, and now it's gonna happen" and as soon as he said the he pulled all but 2 inches out, then drilled his full 12 into her, making her scream like a banshee and buck like a wild brumbee.

"OH MYYY GOOOODDDDDD, THIS IS TOOOOO MUCCCHHH AHHHHHHH" she screamed

"Just take it , take it" he said breathlessly as he was putting all of his effort into it and was sweating purfusly and giving himself the cardio and ab workout of a lifetime. He closed his eyes and just thought of fucking Emma, and became intranced on putting in even more, so he sped up into another level.

"AHHHHH TOO MUCCCHHHH, FUCKKKKK, IMMMMM CUMMMMMMMIIINNNNGGG AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed, he then felt he squirt he juices all over his cock. He was lost completely in the moment, drilling away completely unaware that Gina had passed out with her orgasm. After another few minutes of grueling pumped he felt his cock get even harder and his balls tighten, he started grunting in a deep animalistic voice as he pulled out of her and stroked his monster to climax

"AUUUUGGHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHH" he screamed as his massive load shot all over Gina's passed out body, he felt like he was coming for a good 5 minutes before the spasms stopped and he finally snapped out of his haze.

"Oh my god, Gina are you alright, im so sorry" he said

" Whhaaaa, nahhh its fine, that was the most amazing thing ive ever felt, i dont think anything has ever felt like that, thank you" she said half awake

" Ok, thanks for that, youre amazing, i gotta go, I'll see you at the gym" Dave said, and with that put his clothes on gave her a kiss and strolled out. He was on another planet, feeling like he could lift the world if he wanted to. With that he went back to the gym and finished his work out, which was the best workout he ever had, lifting heavier than he ever had. Now all he had to do was wait the last week before Emma comes home, and his dream would come true. He then thought to himself that he might go back to Mac's Nutrition and give steve a look on what Mac's potential had done for him.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to ma$$86 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (March 5th, 2014)
  #2   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 4th, 2011, 10:02 AM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
AWESOME! I am so glad you decided to continue this story. This was an awesome scene. I love hetero scenes like this wher the dude totally dominates the girl...Keep up the great work!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options