The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Continuous Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Continuous Muscle Growth Stories Read, create, and contribute to "never-ending" muscle growth stories!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 25 votes, 3.16 average. Display Modes
  #41   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 16th, 2006, 10:21 AM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
Donny helped Mike out of the locker room. They had grabbed a couple of tshirts and shorts that hung loose on their bodies. They made their way slowly through the halls of the school, hoping no one would see them. As they got to Donny's locker, they saw the door ripped from it. The supply of super supplements was gone.

"Fuck! Justin's thought of everything," Mike cried. He fell against the lockers, a pained look on his face. He rubbed his aching balls. They were throbbing strangely, and Mike felt strange, like his body rejected his being small and weak. His arm hurt where Kyle had hit it, but it wasn't broken as he initially thought.

"Not everything," said Donny. He put his arm around Mike and led him down the hall to one of the science rooms. Donny opened the door. Inside, Mike sat down and Donny went to one of the cabinets. It had a lock, and he turned the dial purposely then opened it, pulling out a notebook.

"What's that?" said Mike.

Donny grinned. "I've been analyzing the chemicals." He pointed to a page. "This is the formula for NMR." He turned the page. "This is the muscle growth formula." He flipped the pages, and Mike could see chemical formulas on every page. "Justin may have stolen the supply, but I know how to make more."

Donny expected Mike to be happy. Instead, he looked pained. Sick. His face was red and he was sweating. He began to shake a bit, then Donny noticed a change. Mike's flabby body looked more muscular. The loose fitting clothes looked tighter on Mike.

Mike screamed. "Fuck! My balls are on fire." From his shorts, a thick 9 inch erection protruded. Mike's body was changing back.

Donny looked on, thinking. "Mike, try not to cum!"

Tears were running down Mike's face as he continued to change.

"In the locker room, your body healed itself. It must be happening again. Ride it out big man."

"IT HURTS!" Mike screamed as he continued to change. "Donny please."

Donny dropped to his knees and put Mike's swollen cock in his mouth. It wasn't as large as it had been, but it was still big. Mike couldn't take it any longer, and shot his load into Donny's mouth.

Mike's powerful cum surged into Donny's body. As Mike recovered, Donny began to change, his body bulking up with new muscle. His legs became ripped with huge calves. His eightpack tightened and his pecs swelled. Captain America was reborn.

When Mike stood up, he looked at Donny. They were both smaller than they had been, but they were once again studs. Mike flexed, appraising his size. "Smaller than I was," he said.

"You look about the size of Kyle," Donny agreed. "I think I'm about as big as Tyrone was. How do you feel?"

"My balls stopped hurting. Guess that's good," Mike said, checking out his body. "Don't think we're big enough to take on Justin. He's like way bigger than we are now."

"For now," said Donny. "But he's not the only one who can make plans." He grabbed the notebook and signalled Mike to leave.

----

Justin was the hero of the game. More than that, he was getting his revenge. In the locker room, he asserted his control over the players. They were his toys. He also knew they were his potential enemies. They had turned on him once before. They wouldn't have that chance again.

Justin stood on a bench. "Men," he said, his voice booming and authoratative.

The team froze as their freewill left them. Like zombies, they turned toward Justin.

Justin smiled. "Kyle, come here and stand beside me. You've proven your loyalty. The rest of you, I need to know who here is on my side, and who here wants to try and take me down. YOU WILL BE HONEST," he commanded. "Who here wants this for themselves," Justin flexed into a crab pose, expanding his powerful torso. The football jersey that had been made for Mike's huge body was too small for Justin. As he flexed, tears formed were his lats spread like wings. The armor of his pecs split the front of the shirt down the middle. His shoulders and traps tore at the top of the fabric. Muscle forced outward, causing the tears to merge. Jusin smiled, grabbed the shredded rag and pulled it from his powerful body.

Several of the players began to quake. "If you want this muscle," Justin said, "come forward." Five of the team came to stand in front of the muscle god. Justin signalled Kyle, who went and got a waterbottle full of NMR. "Strip." The men obediently took off all their clothes. Justin looked over them. They were big. One had a nice cock with big balls, and his musculature showed his promise. Justin singled him out. "Drink," he commanded, and one by one, they took the formula that would rob them of their power. "This one is mine," said Justin, pointing toward the big balled player, "you can have the rest."

Kyle was like a starved child. As each man shot his load, Kyle slurped up every last drop. He loved the feeling it gave him as his body swelled, strength surging through each muscle. He felt bigger each second. Heavier. His clothes became tighter, and he flexed as Justin did to rip through the weak fabric. His body was bigger than any body builder. Only Mike had been bigger, and now Justin.

He looked at Justin. He was crushing the player's huge balls, sucking with a ferocity that emptied the man of all power. Justin's body swelled bigger, but Kyle noticed something else. Justin's balls grew too. The only man he had ever seen with a bigger endowment had been Mike.

Justin rose, looking at the diminished players. "Let that be a lesson to the rest of you," he said. He looked at Kyle, and saw him staring at his crotch. "Kyle," Justin ordered. Immediately, Kyle entered the zombie-like state. "Ya, I bet you'd love these," Justin said, grabbing his huge nuts. Kyle came forward, and began to rub his hands on Justin's body, feeling the huge size and heavy weight of each muscle. "Ya, you are a muscle slut, aren't you. You'll never be number one, but you can be number two." A tear welled up in Kyle's eye.

Justin was interrupted when the locker room door opened. A huge player from the other team entered. It was Ballsy. "You said for me to come," he said.

"I did," said Justin. "Everyone, go home now. I'll see you all tomorrow." Justin walked over to Ballsy, and put his hand on the big player's crotch. "Damn, you are packin, aren't you?"

"Biggest balls around," Ballsy bragged.

"Let me see," Justin ordered.

As the other players left, Ballsy stripped. Justin was so occupied with his new toy, he didn't notice Kyle slip into a shower stall.

Although Ballsy was under Justin's spell, he retained some sense of himself. As he stripped, he made sure to twist and turn to flex his new muscles to maximum effect. Justin estimated that Ballsy had easily grown as big as Donny had been. When Ballsy removed his pants, Justin stared at a jock strap overflowing with a monster tool. Ballsy grinned, and flexed his abs and glutes, forcing blood into his organ. The jock stretched. Ballsy's forced all his strength into his cock as it engorged, and the jock began to rip. With a snap, a big eleven inch cock slapped into Ballsy's tight abs. Two lemon size nuts pressed forward from thick, ripped thighs.

"I love having a huge tool," Ballsy said. "Biggest one around," he bragged.

"Now, but I've seen bigger," said Justin, thinking of Mike. "But I took care of that problem already. Now it's your turn."

Justin grabbed Ballsy's nuts and started to squeeze. His bowling-pin-shaped forearm burst into ripped muscle, veins pressing out of the skin. Justin squeezed Ballsy's nuts hard, just as he had done with Mike. He expected the man to cry out in pain. Instead, Ballsy's breathing grew heavy.

"Fuck ya," he said. "Damn that feels good."

Justin squeezed harder, imagining his hands turning coal into a diamond as he applied his freaky strength to Ballsy. Instead of mush, Ballsy's nuts felt like titanium, resisting the power of his fingers.

"Oh god that feels good," said Ballsy. "Harder. Please harder."

Justin flexed and squeezed as hard as he can.

"Fuck, you are one sexy man," said Ballsy. He drew back a fist, and slammed it into Justin's abs. The fist bounced off. "Oh ya, rock hard abs too." He slammed a second fist into Justin's eight pack, then another. "Shit ya. Do me. Please."

Justin squeezed as hard as he could, but still Ballsy's nuts resisted. He made a fist, and whaled as hard as he could into Ballsy's flexed midsection.

"Umph!" said Ballsy as the air was forced from his lungs. "Fucking Superman strong! God, you make me want to cum," he said.

"Do it," Justin demanded.

"No." Ballsy said. "Can't. Gotta hold it."

As he said it, Justin felt Ballsy's nuts begin to pulse. They were swelling in his hands. Justin's couldn't believe what was happening. He looked at Ballsy, whose body was now changing. His muscles swelled with new power. Ballsy had to change his stance as his thighs grew. He became more handsome as his arms bulged. He brought and arm up and flexed, watching his peak swell upward. He straightened his arm and flexed his tri, a deep ripped horseshoe shape.

Justin gasped as he realized Ballsy was now nearly as big as he was. He back away, letting go of the huge balls that surged with power.

"Oh god," cried Ballsy, who started stroking his now thirteen inch cock. "Can't hold it!" He shot a huge load of cum into the air before Justin dove on his cock and started taking the juice. Ballsy was a geyser, pumping out enormous amounts of cum. Even Justin couldn't take it all, who grabbed an empty water bottle and began to fill it with the man's juice. When Ballsy finally stopped cumming, he stared at Justin. "Damn," he said, his voice booming with the same power and authority Justin commanded, "you are one hot fuck. We gotta go again soon."

Kyle stared at the two gods. Ballsy was easily Justin's equal. Then, Justin screamed and grabbed his balls. They were swelling again. Justin's muscles rippled and swelled, growing. In seconds, he grew to a new freaky huge size. Justin was now easily as large as Mike had ever been.

Justin turned and looked at himself in the mirror. He placed an arm around Ballsy. "I think I just got a new sidekick," he said.

Kyle watched from his hiding space as the two men cleaned up. As they left, he noticed the waterbottle full of Ballsy's jizm sitting on a bench. When he was sure they were gone, he slipped out, taking the waterbottle with him.

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #42   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2006, 01:09 PM
Muscle Czar

Friendships

[let's see if we can get this story going again ]

That night, Ballsy dreamed. He dreamed of Justin, and the man's
muscles. He saw Justin growing bigger and stronger. He wanted that,
and it excited him. He heard Justin's voice in his mind talking to
him. "Make me bigger." "Love being strong." He saw Justing kneeling
before him, feeling his warm mouth on Ballsy's swollen cock, drinking
Ballsy's potent cum. Ballsy watched as Justin flexed, his biceps
swelling larger and larger, his pecs grinding into Ballsy's body as
Justin's power grew.

Justin had told Ballsy that they were friends. He had asked Ballsy --
no, told him -- that Ballsy would make him bigger. Ballsy wanted
that. He lived for that. He dreamed that.

Ballsy woke up with his morning wood. His moved his hand to feel it.
His balls were swollen and eager for release. His cock jutted along
his bulging eight pack. He flexed his pecs, squeezed his abs and
rubbed the sensitive cock head against his nipple. He thought of
Justin and his dream, and stopped. He'd see the huge stud later
today, and wanted to save himself for his muscle god.

Ballsy stood up and walked toward the bathroom, his wood acting as a
divining rod pointing the way. He stopped in front of a mirror and
stared at the bodybuilder he saw there. The reflection tensed, its
muscles bulging and rippling. Ballsy raised his arms, and the
reflection did the same. He flexed. The reflection flexed, muscle
bellies as fat as Lee Priest's swelling in the reflection's arms.
Ballsy lowered his arms and flexed into a crab. The reflection looked
better than any Mr. O competitor. Ballsy turned to the side and
admired the muscular thickness of the reflection. He smiled. He was
huge. Only his muscle god Justin was bigger. Ballsy started walking
to the bathroom when he heard his phone ring...

---

Justin had had a wrestless night. His bed was so small and his cock
was constantly hard. His balls were so swollen that they ached. He
felt hot and bulky. As he tossed and turned, the bed groaned under
his considerable bulk. As he slept, he dreamed of his body as a
sponge. He soaked up power and swelled with muscle and strength, only
to have it drip from him as he slowly shrank down. He awoke with a
start at sun up. He jumped out of bed and ran to a mirror.

Justin was huge and he felt strong. He flexed, admiring the way his
muscles flowed and rippled. He grabbed a tape, and wrapped it around
his arm. He had measured himself last night, and put the tape at 42
inches. He flexed his arm, expecting his massive arm to more than
fill out that tape. Instead, the tape hung loose. He pulled it
tight, and he read the number at 40 inches. His eyes grew wide, "I'm
shrinking!" he cried.

He wrapped the tape around his chest. His 81 inch pecs were now only
78. His thighs had lost 2 inches overnight. He was still huge, but
not as huge. His dick was hard, but his sixteen inch monster was now
only 15 5/8.

Justin began to panic. His dream of losing his power was coming true.
He thought about being small and weak. He thought about Mike and Kyle
laughing at his as he shrank smaller and smaller. In the mirror, his
reflection seemed to be shrinking before his eyes.

Justin closed his eyes, shook his head, and opened them again. He was
still huge. He wasn't shrinking fast. It had been 15 hours, and he
had only lost a bit of his size. He looked at his balls, and thought
about Ballsy. "The strength has something to do with the size of a
guy's gonads," he muttered. A pang of envy hit Justin as he thought
of Ballsy and Mike's huge endowements.

There was something else. While Mike had gained immense strength, it
also had the effect of making his body burn hot. Justin hadn't
experienced that. Instead, he seemed to have some hypnotic effect on
people that bent others to his will. Ballsy had been changed too.
His huge nuts were now nearly indestructable, and when Justin had
tried to crush them, they had produced more of the formula, causing
both he and Ballsy to grow.

Justin realized he needed Ballsy. He needed that power, and if he
couldn't have it for himself, he'd make Ballsy his slave. He had
planted the seed the day before, making Ballsy long for his
hyper-muscular body. He'd need to reinforce that.

He picked up the phone and dialed Ballsy's number.

"Hey guy. It's Justin." ... "Thinking about you." "Heh, glad to
hear it." "Ya, I want to flex for you. Show you my big muscles.
You'd like that, right?" ... "Heh. Good. You busy after school?"
... "Your school's locker room at 4PM. See you there." Justin hung
up the phone and smiled.

---

Kyle waited on the corner. He saw Donny go into Mike's house a few
minutes before. School would be starting soon, and he hoped to talk
to Mike and Donny as they walked to school.

Donny looked so small now. He was still handsome and buff, but hardly
the huge Captain America that he had come to know and despise. He saw
Mike and Donny come out of the door together. Mike wore a baggy
sweatshirt, trying to hide his deminished physique. When the pair
reached the end of the walk leading to Mike's house, they saw Kyle.

"What the fuck are you doing here," Mike cried at him. "Haven't you
tormented me enough?"

Kyle walked toward Mike and Donny, flexing his pecs in the skin-tight
t-shirt he wore. He watched as Mike reflexively clenched and
unclenched his fists, preparing for a fight. Kyle stopped directly in
front of Mike, cocked his head and cracked his neck, flexing his
muscular chest. He raised a hand and placed in on Mike's shoulder and
squeezed just hard enough to make Mike whince. Under the baggy shirt,
Kyle felt a thick delt and muscular trap. It was more muscle than he
expected from Mike.

"Look," he said, staring Mike in the eye. "I'm not here for a fight."
Justin looked to the ground. "I'm through fighting you. I don't even
know how it began."

"I do," said Mike, forcibly brushing Justin's hand from his shoulder.
Justin looked surprised at Mike's remaining strength. "You tried to
take my place on the football team. Hell, you'd never even met me,
but you tried to get the coach to make you his star player. You come
in here from who knows where and try to take what I've been working
for for years!"

"I've been working for it to, you know? Spent the past seven years in
a gym building myself up," said Kyle defensively.

"Me too," said Mike. "But you were bigger. Stronger. It wasn't
fair."

"No, it's not fair. It's just the way it is, or was, or," Kyle
stumbled on the words. "It was just the way the world worked until
you cheated. You found that fucking formula, turning you and Donny
into super-athletes." Kyle looked at Mike. "You and I are a lot a
like, you know? We both work out. Competitive. Need to be the best.
We should be friends."

"It's too late for that," said Mike. "After all you did? After
yesterday? Helping Justin! Just look at Donny and me!"

"I'm sorry," said Kyle. "I was wrong. It's just," Kyle looked at
Donny, then Mike, "just that I worked hard to get where I got. Like
you. But when I found out about the formula, I went nuts. I needed
it too. I needed to be the biggest, and then I was, but then you took
that from me to beat Justin. And you were amazing. Fucking
invinicible. I cracked. I needed to bring you down. If it couldn't
be me, then no one would be that big. But Justin used me, and now he
threw me away. But I got this..." Kyle pulled out a water bottle
full of a milky-white substance.

Donny reached out and took the water bottle.

"It's from that kid in the other school. Justin... he said that he'd
make sure no one ever challenged us again. He really meant no one
would challenge him. He took the formulas from your locker. Then he
went after the other guys. He's got that weird power. You know.
People gotta obey him or something."

"Only people weaker than him, actually," corrected Donny. "You and
Mike, you've resisted him."

"Well, he asked the guys who'd challenge him. Then he crushed them.
You know," Kyle held out his hand, palm up, then squeezed his fingers
tight. "The guys lost all their strength. Only the ones who'd obey
him are left. But that guy from the other team. You know, the huge
one, like you. Well, when Justin tried to take his power, it didn't
work. Instead, the guy's nuts swole bigger, and he exploded in size.
Shit, he got as big as Justin before he show this huge load. Justin
sucked him off, or tried to, but the man was like a volcano. The
weird thing is, Justin grew huge after this. Big as you or I ever
were. It's like the guy's nuts are producing the forumla now."

"Or something like it," corrected Donny.

"So, why didn't you take it," said Mike.

Kyle blushed. "Something Justin said. He said the stuff works best
on guys with big dicks, and I..."

"Fuck this," said Mike. "It's gotta be a trap. No way you'd come
here and say you're giving me the stuff to make me huge because you
got a tiny dick. That makes no sense."

"Actually it does," interrupted Donny. "It explains why the formula
worked so well on you, Justin and the kid from the other school. And
it explains why you've gotten some of your muscle back."

"You got some of your muscle back?" said Kyle. "I thought Justin had
done you in?"

Mike nodded, then lifted off his sweatshirt. He was as big as Kyle.
"He tried, but you can't keep this body down. Still, I'm way weaker
than I was and no where near the league of Justin."

"Maybe not yet," said Donny. "But maybe you can be. I gotta plan."

"Fuck, not another plan," said Kyle. "All these plans and nothing
ever works out. And I always end up as a ball of fat with no muscle.
I got my muscle back now, and I want to keep it."

"You will," said Donny. "I want the three of us to split this. We'll
divide it into 5 equal portions. You and Mike each get two and I get
one. Then we take on Justin."

"Take on Justin how?" asked Mike.

"You know him. He's muscle crazy. He wants to be some sorta
Super-Hulk or something. If that kid from the other school..."

"They call him Ballsy," said Kyle. "cause he's got huge nuts."

"OK, Ballsy. If sucking Ballsy off will make Justin huge, then
Justin's gonna be milking that boy for everything he's got. All we
gotta do is follow him..."

Both men listened to Donny's plan. They shook hands, and walked back
to into Mike's house.

Donny took out three glasses. Mike and Kyle looked at each other like
two prize bulls waiting to compete. Kyle pulled off his shirt and
bounced his pecs. Rubbing his chest he said, "Shit, I love being
huge."

Mike looked at him and laughed. He turned to the side, bent his arm
and taking his that wrist in his other hand, flexed into a side chest
pose. "Gotta love it."

Kyle nodded, then raised his arms and flexed his huge bis. Mike
followed suit. The men flexed and compared their huge size against
one another, trying to prove their own muscular superiority.

Donny divided the contents into the three glasses. His glass had half
the contents of the other two. He handed one to Kyle, one to Mike and
he took the smaller one.

Kyle and Mike stared at each, watching as the other drank the potent liquid.

Mike grabbed at his jeans and ripped. "Watch these monsters grow!" he
said, flexing his quads.

"In your dreams," said Kyle, ripping his own pants off and showing his
massively shredded quads.

As Mike flexed, he felt the power returning to his body. His quads
began to grow thicker.

Kyled watched as Mike's leg began to balloon larger, but in seconds,
he started feeling the power. "Oh ya!" he said, flexing his growing
bicep in Mike's face.

"Eat shit, wimp," said Mike, flexing his slightly larger arm at Kyle.
"Fuck man, feeling strong. You?"

"Hell ya," said Kyle standing straight as he watched Mike growing
before his eyes. "Lookin' good bro."

"You too," said Mike, watching Kyle matching his own superior size.

In 90 seconds, the two former adversaries had grown huge. They flexed
into crab poses and snarled at each other, then at Donny.

"You guys could be muscle twins!" said Donny, finishing his own
growth. He was much smaller than them, but incredibly handsome.
"You're each still smaller than Justin, but together, I bet you can take
him. And if I'm right, you two are in for some serious muscle."

"Bring it on!" said Kyle and Mike in unison.

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria

Last edited by Corwin; April 19th, 2006 at 07:07 AM.
  #43   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 21st, 2006, 12:45 PM
Muscle Czar

Mike and Kyle circled each other. Both men were covered in sweat. Kyle
wore only a pair of white briefs. The term tighty-whitey took on a
whole new meaning. His massive quads ripped at the fabric, the
hamstrings totally bulging below ripped glutes. Kyles abs were
totally ripped, and his heaving pecs looked like armor plates covering
his chest.

Mike wore boxer shorts. Again, wore wasn't exactly the correct term.
The legs of the shorts were in tatters. His own massive quads and
hams having shredded the fabric. Even lycra-reenforced fabric wasn't
designed to stretch enough when his powerful legs flexed. The
waistband seemed relaxed. Unlike his legs, his thin ripped abs were
perfectly proportioned for the waist. One obvious difference between
the two gladiators was the way Mike's shorts strained to contain his
more-than ample package. Kyle's tighty-whities were stuffed with his
manhood, but Mike's seemed to overflow.

The hulks circled each other. From the side, the thickness of their
torsos and massive arms and legs were apparent. Then, the wing-like
lats of one would totally eclipse the other man, hiding his powerful
frame behind a thick wall of muscle.

"Think you're a big man, huh?" said Kyle, shoving Mike in the chest.

"Know it, Dude!" said Mike smiling, shoving Kyle back.

Donny shook his head. "Are you two at it again? I think I liked it
better when you hated each other."

Since taking the muscle enhancer, both alpha-men had been jockying for
superiority. An arm wrestling match turned into an hour-long test of
endurance. Unlike the first time when Kyle had overwhelmed Mike with
his superior power, now the two seemed almost evenly matched. Their
biceps, delts and forearms bulged and writhed trying to squeeze the
other's into submission. Their locked arms teetered to one side, then
the other, each advantaged rebuffed into a prolonged stalemate. When
Mike seemed to gain an advantage, forcing Kyle's arm nearly a quarter
of the way down, Kyle responded with a primal yell before powering his
arm back to neutral. But the end was near. The effort nearly drained
Kyle, and after a few minutes, Mike finally gained the advantage and
slowly, very slowly, was able to force Kyle into submission.

The arm wrestling was followed by gut punching. Here, Kyle dominated.
His rock gut withstood Mike's most powerful blows. Kyle's blows to
Mike's abs hit with pin-point precision. Blow after blow hit a single
point. Mike was able to resist, but after fifty blows, a distinct red
mark had formed. By 75, his abs cracked and he admitted defeat.

They were now engaged in their fifth wrestling match. It was the tie
breaker. Mike had forced Kyle into submission twice, first with a
devastating headlock where he used his bicep to grind Kyle's neck and
face. Mike's scissor hold demonstrated the superior strength of his
legs against Kyle's chest and arms. Likewise, Kyle had shown his
stength by twice forcing Mike on his back. Out-muscling Mike's
already sore abs, he bent Mike's legs over his face, pinning him to
the ground.

Mike looked over to Donny and grinned. Kyle made his move. He
wrapped his arms around Mike's lower chest, lifted him off the ground
and squeezed. Mike let out a loud grunt as he tried to flex his lats,
only to find them crushed by Kyle's bearhug. Mike wasn't through yet
as he raised his own powerful arms and pounded two fists into Kyle's
traps. The force of the mighty blows shook Kyle's leg, but in return
he simply squeezed harder. Mike grabbed at Kyle's arms and squeezed
the massive biceps. His fingers dug into Kyle's arms, denting the
hard muscle. Kyle screamed, forcing more power into his arms. It was
working. Mike's fingers were forced out. Mike was now turning red.
He reached around and grabbed at Kyle's hands, trying to pull them
apart, but Kyle was simply too strong.

"I give!" cried Mike.

"Fuck ya!" said Kyle, dropping Mike then jumping, fist in the air in
victory. "Fucking powerhouses," he said, lifting his arm up, palm
toward Mike.

Mike gave him a high five and patted Kyle on the back.

"Are you two done now?" asked Donny.

"Hey big guy," said Mike, walking over to him. "No worries. You'll
always be my number one guy." Mike smiled a smile at Donny that could
melt any misgivings he had.

"Do you two want some privacy?" Kyle joked. "I'm not sure we have the
time. School will be out in a few, and we gotta catch up with Justin.
If Don is right, we don't know when he'll be hooking up with Ballsy.
My guess is sooner rather than later. He'll want more of that power,
fuckin asshole."

"Then you two better get dressed," advised Donny. "Don't think going
out in your undies is a good idea."

"I got some jeans that should fit you," said Mike, heading upstairs.
"No shirts, though."

"Never," agreed Kyle.

---

Ballsy was the new school hero. Everyone wanted to hear what
happened. How'd he get so strong? How strong was he? At lunch, he
took of his shirt and posed for some cheerleaders. The head
cheerleader came up to him and asked him if the rumors about him were
true?

"What rumors?" he asked.

She grabbed his crotch and gasped. "God Ballsy. They are," she said,
rubbing up against him.

Ballsy pushed her away. He had always found her attractive, and was
jealous of the other players whom she constantly flirted with, but
today, his mind was centered on Justin. He didn't want her playing
with his huge nuts, he wanted Justin to do it. He wanted to feel
Justin trying to crush them, and have them fill with his powerful
fluids before exploding. He was meant for Justin, not some
cheerleader.

Ballsy liked his status as schools stud, but he longed to share it
with Justin. At some level, this bothered him. Why Justin? He had
just met him. He had tried to hurt him. But as quickly as these
doubts surfaced, they vanished, replaced by a strange longing to see
Justin. To feel Justin flexing. To worship Justin and to make Justin
grow. Ballsy felt his cock flex in his pants just thinking about
this. He was so horny, it hurt.

Time seemed to drag. Finally, the bell rang signally the end of the day. Ballsy
jumped up. In his eagerness to meet Justin, he lept up so quickly the
frail school desk bent and crumbled from the sudden explosive force.
The other kids in the class looked at the desk, and he heard a chorus
of "whoa"s and "holy cows". The cheerleader who had groped him
earlier chased after him.

"Ballsy! Wanna walk me home? My parents don't get home for a few
hours, and I thought..."

He ignored her as he ran toward the locker room.

----

At school, Justin ruled. All the players on the team sang his
praises, telling everyone he was the true star. Not that they had any
choice. His control over them was absolute. When he heard some of
the geeks in the chess club call him a "dumb jock" or "musclehead", he
took his revenge. He concentrated, making one start to drool
uncontrollably. Another, he made stutter uncontrollably. Using his
powers, he told them they were stupid. For the rest of the day,
anytime they were called on to answer a question, they gave the wrong
answer.

For Justin, it was easy. He was so powerful, it took no real effort,
and he found it fun to torment the wimps. Justin had hoped Kyle would
be around. It took more effort to control the powerful jock. He knew
he was slowly losing his power, and he could see how far he could push
Kyle and others to gage the loss. He needed to be ready for Ballsy.
He knew Ballsy was already bigger than Kyle, and therefore harder to
control, but Kyle would still be a good test subject.

Justin knew he owed Kyle. Kyle desperately desired to be the biggest
and best. He had been at every other school he went to. Only Mike
was ever able to best him, and Mike had to cheat to do that. Now,
they had both had their revenge. Still, Kyle had been helpful to him.
Maybe after he had his fill of Ballsy, he'd let Kyle have a little.
Give the guy a bit more muscle. With his inferior endowment, he'd
probably loose it. Hell, Justin was way bigger than Kyle, and if he
was having trouble keeping the power, no way Kyle could, but let him
have some fun. He's loyal to Justin, and loyalty should be rewarded.

Throughout the day, Justin toyed with the other football players and
students. He demonstrated his superior strength and size, and flirted
with the cheerleaders. He was THE star. Mike and Donny were no where
to be seen, and Justin liked it that way. He ruled the school.
Still, he had this nagging feeling that he was losing power. He just
had no way to prove it.

By the end of the day, his self doubts were beginning to consume him.
He rushed over to Ballsy's school, arriving as the final bell
rang. A wave of students flooded out the exits, rushing for busses.
When they saw Justin, a few stopped, but most made room for him.

"Shit, he's huge!"

"Nah, Ballsy's bigger. Ballsy could take him."

Justin snarled. He put his hand under his t-shirt, and lifted it off,
giving the doubter a look at his ripped body. He flexed his lats and
pecs, showing off the huge size of his chest.

"Holy fuck! No way Dude. That guy is bigger than Ballsy!"

"Nah ah. I just saw Ballsy totally wrech a desk. He's huge. At
least as big as that..."

Justin had heard enough. He concentrated on the kid, forcing him to
stop talking. Justin marched forward toward the locker room, and
threw open the door with a loud crash.

An older man with broad chest and slight belly turned. He had a
whistle around his neck, and Justin thought he must be a teacher.
"Who are..." the man began, but Justin stared at him and took control.

"Get out! Now."

The man turned and left, offering little resistence to Justin's power.
He picked up a duffle bag of clothes, walked past Justin and opened
the door. At that second, Ballsy came running in, throwing the man
into the wall. Ballsy didn't stop until he saw Justin. The man
picked himself up and proceeded out the door, limping but not saying
another word.

Justin looked into Ballsy's eyes and saw confusion. Justin
concentrated. He felt Ballsy resisting, but slowly, the confusion
turned to lust. Ballsy began to shake, then dropped to his knees.

"God," he said. "You're huge," said Ballsy with awe. "All I've
thought about today is, fuck, it sounds so queer." Ballsy grabbed his
crotch and squeezed. "Fuck. So horned up. Not thinking straight."

Justin exerted more control over Ballsy. "You like this muscle?" he
said, bouncing his pecs.

Ballsy looked at him. Slowly, he raised his hands, grabbed the base
of his shirt, and lifted it off. "Like mine," he snarled, forcing the
words out as he bounced his own pecs.

Justin could feel Ballsy fighting him. He pushed his control harder,
and Ballsy stopped. Justin felt the strain and knew he had to act.
He popped the button of his jeans and unzipped his pants. He stuck
his hand down and hefted out his huge cock. The sight and scent acted
like an aphrodisiac on Ballsy, and his resistance faded. Before he
disgarded his pants, he reached into his pocket, and held something in
his clenched fist.

"Can I..." Ballsy reached his hand forward.

"Not yet, little man," said Justin, confident in his control. "Let's
see what you got first."

Ballsy stood up, quickly unzipped his pants and pushed them over his
huge quads and diamond calves. He pulled down his briefs, exposing
his already hardening cock.

Justin grinned. He held his hand out, and showed two ball bearings
about the size of large marbles. "See these," he said, then closed
his hand and squeezed. Justin's knuckles turned white, and metal
began to ooze between his fingers. He opened his hand and the steel
had been crushed, the two bearings fused together. "Think your nuts
can take that?"

Ballsy stepped forward. "My nuts can take anything," he said and
raised his hands to Justin's thick chest. "Huge..." he said.

Justin moved his hands to Ballsy's package. He pressed his cock into
Ballsy, and measured them. He was less than a half inch bigger, and
Ballsy's swollen nuts were almost half again as large as Justin's. A
pang of jealousy swept across Justin, and he felt his control of
Ballsy faulter again.

Ballsy reacted by pressing hard into Justin, trying to wrestle him to
the ground. The attempt failed. Justin still maintained enough
muscular superiority. He pressed back, forcing Ballsy into step back
as he reasserted his control.

"You like it rough, huh?" Justin asked. "Bet you really like this."
Justin grabbed at Ballsy's nuts and pulled on them. Ballsy's eggs
throbbed in Justin's hands, sending a flood of hormones into Ballsy.

Ballsy's head flung back, and he made a pleasant growl. "Fucking
strong," he howled. "Fuck ya!" Ballsy began to step backwards as if
Justin were pushing him, until his back was against the wall. He
moved his one hand to Justin's cock and started stroking it hard and
fast. Ballsy's other hand felt Justin's forearm flex.

Justing continued to pull on Ballsy's nuts, but now, also squeezed.
Ballsy's nuts seemed even harder than yesterday. Justin squeezed with
all his might. His hand began to tremble as his fingers tried to
crush Ballsy's uncrushable balls.

Ballsy began to shake and his body grew hot. Justin could see
Ballsy's shoulders getting wider and his chest thicker as his balls
released growth juice into his system. Like yesterday, Ballsy was
getting bigger. "Strong..." Ballsy growled, and Justin wondered
who Ballsy was talking about.

"You want to cum, don't you Ballsy," Justin said, trying to bend his
puppet to his will.

"Hold it..." replied Ballsy, straining to resist Justin. "Stronger..."

Justin could feel Ballsy slipping out of his power as Ballsy became
strong. "I want you to CUM!" ordered Justin.

"No," said Ballsy softly. "Hold it. Make me stronger... Bigger."

"Cum!" Justin ordered with all his will.

Ballsy slapped the wall, cracking the tiles with his open palm.
Justin's words rang in his ears and in his mind. He felt his will
failing. "Gonna..."

As he started talking, three figures burst into the locker room. Two
of them jumped at Justin, forcing him off of Ballsy. Before he
could react, Kyle and Mike each had one of his arms and were driving
him into the far wall.

Donny got to Ballsy. He grabbed Ballsy's cock and placed his mouth over it.
Ballsy began to cum uncontrollably.

"No!" cried Justin, his arms bulging as he began to fight off Kyle and Mike.

"Shit," cried Kyle. "How strong is he?" as Justin began to overpower
the two studs.

"Stronger than both of you!" Justin screamed, lifting Mike off the
ground and throwing him at Donny. Mike flew across the room, knocking
Donny to the ground.

Ballsy's cock shot cum high into the air, hitting Mike on his chest.
Mike got up, and placed his mouth over Ballsy's erupting dick.

Donny got up, his body swelling with new muscle. His shirt began to
rip and his pants seam gave way as he approached Kyle in size. He
lunged at Justin, hitting him in the abs. The force drove Justin
back.

"NO!" cried Justin, fighting with Kyle and Donny. Donny continued to
grow, surpassing Kyle in size and strength. Within seconds, it was
Donny who was beginning to control Justin. "I NEED TO..." Justin
screamed as he pushed with all his might, forcing Kyle off of him and
moving his struggle with Donny to the center of the room.

"Mike needs more time!" cried Donny, urging Kyle to get up and help
him. As Justin forced Donny toward Ballsy and Mike, Kyle reached up
and grabbed Justin's calf, tripping him. The two men fell to the
ground, and Kyle jumped on Justin's back. Kyle wrapped an arm around
Justin's neck and tried to a choke hold. Justin ignored Kyle, and
jumped up. Donny reacted and pushed Justin back.

Kyle saw Mike's face turning red. He was waving for Kyle. Kyle ran
forward as Mike moved away, letting Kyle have the last of Ballsy's
powerful explosion. Mike moved toward Justin, his body pulsing with
new strength.

Mike made a fist, his poweful arm swinging into Justin's abs. The
punch bounced off of Justin's iron gut, but left a distinct red mark.
"I've had enough of you," said Mike, hitting Justin again with a
stronger punch. Mike volleyed punch after punch into Justin's gut,
each punch increasing in power as Mike grew huge. The tenth punch
broke through Justin's defenses, and he bent over.

"Ya," said Mike, his voice deeper. "Feeling the power again!"

Ballsy had stopped cumming and slouched against the wall. Kyle wiped
his mouth and stood up, feeling his own growth. He turned, and saw
Mike bulging larger as he continued to punch Justin.

Justin tried to put up a defense, but was unable to fight back. His
punches bounced off Mike's hardening muscles. Each of Justin's
punches felt weaker and weaker as Mike grew stronger.

"No way you'll stand up after this," said Mike and slammed a powerful
fist into Justin's chin. Justin's flexed neck was unable to hold off
the powerful blow. His head swung around and Justin fell to the floor
unconscious.

Kyle came running over to Mike and gave him a high five. Donny looked
at the two men, and clearly saw that Mike was way bigger than the
slowly growing Kyle.

"Shit Mike, you rule!" said Kyle.

Mike flexed his pulsing, growing bi and grinned. "Feels good to be the
strongest," he said.

"I wouldn't count on that." Ballsy stood up. He stepped forward,
looking down on Mike. Donny gulped. Ballsy was a good three inches
taller than Mike, and looked a lot wider and thicker. "What are you
runts doing at my school?"

Last edited by Corwin; April 21st, 2006 at 02:25 PM.
  #44   Add to Juggarnaut's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 27th, 2006, 12:24 PM

Juggarnaut is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Juggarnaut
as always Corwin you make us all SWELL with anticipation

love to see what happens if Ballsy drankl his own cum

Juggarnaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corwin
Mike and Kyle circled each other. Both men were covered in sweat. Kyle
wore only a pair of white briefs. The term tighty-whitey took on a
whole new meaning. His massive quads ripped at the fabric, the
hamstrings totally bulging below ripped glutes. Kyles abs were
totally ripped, and his heaving pecs looked like armor plates covering
his chest.

Mike wore boxer shorts. Again, wore wasn't exactly the correct term.
The legs of the shorts were in tatters. His own massive quads and
hams having shredded the fabric. Even lycra-reenforced fabric wasn't
designed to stretch enough when his powerful legs flexed. The
waistband seemed relaxed. Unlike his legs, his thin ripped abs were
perfectly proportioned for the waist. One obvious difference between
the two gladiators was the way Mike's shorts strained to contain his
more-than ample package. Kyle's tighty-whities were stuffed with his
manhood, but Mike's seemed to overflow.

The hulks circled each other. From the side, the thickness of their
torsos and massive arms and legs were apparent. Then, the wing-like
lats of one would totally eclipse the other man, hiding his powerful
frame behind a thick wall of muscle.

"Think you're a big man, huh?" said Kyle, shoving Mike in the chest.

"Know it, Dude!" said Mike smiling, shoving Kyle back.

Donny shook his head. "Are you two at it again? I think I liked it
better when you hated each other."

Since taking the muscle enhancer, both alpha-men had been jockying for
superiority. An arm wrestling match turned into an hour-long test of
endurance. Unlike the first time when Kyle had overwhelmed Mike with
his superior power, now the two seemed almost evenly matched. Their
biceps, delts and forearms bulged and writhed trying to squeeze the
other's into submission. Their locked arms teetered to one side, then
the other, each advantaged rebuffed into a prolonged stalemate. When
Mike seemed to gain an advantage, forcing Kyle's arm nearly a quarter
of the way down, Kyle responded with a primal yell before powering his
arm back to neutral. But the end was near. The effort nearly drained
Kyle, and after a few minutes, Mike finally gained the advantage and
slowly, very slowly, was able to force Kyle into submission.

The arm wrestling was followed by gut punching. Here, Kyle dominated.
His rock gut withstood Mike's most powerful blows. Kyle's blows to
Mike's abs hit with pin-point precision. Blow after blow hit a single
point. Mike was able to resist, but after fifty blows, a distinct red
mark had formed. By 75, his abs cracked and he admitted defeat.

They were now engaged in their fifth wrestling match. It was the tie
breaker. Mike had forced Kyle into submission twice, first with a
devastating headlock where he used his bicep to grind Kyle's neck and
face. Mike's scissor hold demonstrated the superior strength of his
legs against Kyle's chest and arms. Likewise, Kyle had shown his
stength by twice forcing Mike on his back. Out-muscling Mike's
already sore abs, he bent Mike's legs over his face, pinning him to
the ground.

Mike looked over to Donny and grinned. Kyle made his move. He
wrapped his arms around Mike's lower chest, lifted him off the ground
and squeezed. Mike let out a loud grunt as he tried to flex his lats,
only to find them crushed by Kyle's bearhug. Mike wasn't through yet
as he raised his own powerful arms and pounded two fists into Kyle's
traps. The force of the mighty blows shook Kyle's leg, but in return
he simply squeezed harder. Mike grabbed at Kyle's arms and squeezed
the massive biceps. His fingers dug into Kyle's arms, denting the
hard muscle. Kyle screamed, forcing more power into his arms. It was
working. Mike's fingers were forced out. Mike was now turning red.
He reached around and grabbed at Kyle's hands, trying to pull them
apart, but Kyle was simply too strong.

"I give!" cried Mike.

"Fuck ya!" said Kyle, dropping Mike then jumping, fist in the air in
victory. "Fucking powerhouses," he said, lifting his arm up, palm
toward Mike.

Mike gave him a high five and patted Kyle on the back.

"Are you two done now?" asked Donny.

"Hey big guy," said Mike, walking over to him. "No worries. You'll
always be my number one guy." Mike smiled a smile at Donny that could
melt any misgivings he had.

"Do you two want some privacy?" Kyle joked. "I'm not sure we have the
time. School will be out in a few, and we gotta catch up with Justin.
If Don is right, we don't know when he'll be hooking up with Ballsy.
My guess is sooner rather than later. He'll want more of that power,
fuckin asshole."

"Then you two better get dressed," advised Donny. "Don't think going
out in your undies is a good idea."

"I got some jeans that should fit you," said Mike, heading upstairs.
"No shirts, though."

"Never," agreed Kyle.

---

Ballsy was the new school hero. Everyone wanted to hear what
happened. How'd he get so strong? How strong was he? At lunch, he
took of his shirt and posed for some cheerleaders. The head
cheerleader came up to him and asked him if the rumors about him were
true?

"What rumors?" he asked.

She grabbed his crotch and gasped. "God Ballsy. They are," she said,
rubbing up against him.

Ballsy pushed her away. He had always found her attractive, and was
jealous of the other players whom she constantly flirted with, but
today, his mind was centered on Justin. He didn't want her playing
with his huge nuts, he wanted Justin to do it. He wanted to feel
Justin trying to crush them, and have them fill with his powerful
fluids before exploding. He was meant for Justin, not some
cheerleader.

Ballsy liked his status as schools stud, but he longed to share it
with Justin. At some level, this bothered him. Why Justin? He had
just met him. He had tried to hurt him. But as quickly as these
doubts surfaced, they vanished, replaced by a strange longing to see
Justin. To feel Justin flexing. To worship Justin and to make Justin
grow. Ballsy felt his cock flex in his pants just thinking about
this. He was so horny, it hurt.

Time seemed to drag. Finally, the bell rang signally the end of the day. Ballsy
jumped up. In his eagerness to meet Justin, he lept up so quickly the
frail school desk bent and crumbled from the sudden explosive force.
The other kids in the class looked at the desk, and he heard a chorus
of "whoa"s and "holy cows". The cheerleader who had groped him
earlier chased after him.

"Ballsy! Wanna walk me home? My parents don't get home for a few
hours, and I thought..."

He ignored her as he ran toward the locker room.

----

At school, Justin ruled. All the players on the team sang his
praises, telling everyone he was the true star. Not that they had any
choice. His control over them was absolute. When he heard some of
the geeks in the chess club call him a "dumb jock" or "musclehead", he
took his revenge. He concentrated, making one start to drool
uncontrollably. Another, he made stutter uncontrollably. Using his
powers, he told them they were stupid. For the rest of the day,
anytime they were called on to answer a question, they gave the wrong
answer.

For Justin, it was easy. He was so powerful, it took no real effort,
and he found it fun to torment the wimps. Justin had hoped Kyle would
be around. It took more effort to control the powerful jock. He knew
he was slowly losing his power, and he could see how far he could push
Kyle and others to gage the loss. He needed to be ready for Ballsy.
He knew Ballsy was already bigger than Kyle, and therefore harder to
control, but Kyle would still be a good test subject.

Justin knew he owed Kyle. Kyle desperately desired to be the biggest
and best. He had been at every other school he went to. Only Mike
was ever able to best him, and Mike had to cheat to do that. Now,
they had both had their revenge. Still, Kyle had been helpful to him.
Maybe after he had his fill of Ballsy, he'd let Kyle have a little.
Give the guy a bit more muscle. With his inferior endowment, he'd
probably loose it. Hell, Justin was way bigger than Kyle, and if he
was having trouble keeping the power, no way Kyle could, but let him
have some fun. He's loyal to Justin, and loyalty should be rewarded.

Throughout the day, Justin toyed with the other football players and
students. He demonstrated his superior strength and size, and flirted
with the cheerleaders. He was THE star. Mike and Donny were no where
to be seen, and Justin liked it that way. He ruled the school.
Still, he had this nagging feeling that he was losing power. He just
had no way to prove it.

By the end of the day, his self doubts were beginning to consume him.
He rushed over to Ballsy's school, arriving as the final bell
rang. A wave of students flooded out the exits, rushing for busses.
When they saw Justin, a few stopped, but most made room for him.

"Shit, he's huge!"

"Nah, Ballsy's bigger. Ballsy could take him."

Justin snarled. He put his hand under his t-shirt, and lifted it off,
giving the doubter a look at his ripped body. He flexed his lats and
pecs, showing off the huge size of his chest.

"Holy fuck! No way Dude. That guy is bigger than Ballsy!"

"Nah ah. I just saw Ballsy totally wrech a desk. He's huge. At
least as big as that..."

Justin had heard enough. He concentrated on the kid, forcing him to
stop talking. Justin marched forward toward the locker room, and
threw open the door with a loud crash.

An older man with broad chest and slight belly turned. He had a
whistle around his neck, and Justin thought he must be a teacher.
"Who are..." the man began, but Justin stared at him and took control.

"Get out! Now."

The man turned and left, offering little resistence to Justin's power.
He picked up a duffle bag of clothes, walked past Justin and opened
the door. At that second, Ballsy came running in, throwing the man
into the wall. Ballsy didn't stop until he saw Justin. The man
picked himself up and proceeded out the door, limping but not saying
another word.

Justin looked into Ballsy's eyes and saw confusion. Justin
concentrated. He felt Ballsy resisting, but slowly, the confusion
turned to lust. Ballsy began to shake, then dropped to his knees.

"God," he said. "You're huge," said Ballsy with awe. "All I've
thought about today is, fuck, it sounds so queer." Ballsy grabbed his
crotch and squeezed. "Fuck. So horned up. Not thinking straight."

Justin exerted more control over Ballsy. "You like this muscle?" he
said, bouncing his pecs.

Ballsy looked at him. Slowly, he raised his hands, grabbed the base
of his shirt, and lifted it off. "Like mine," he snarled, forcing the
words out as he bounced his own pecs.

Justin could feel Ballsy fighting him. He pushed his control harder,
and Ballsy stopped. Justin felt the strain and knew he had to act.
He popped the button of his jeans and unzipped his pants. He stuck
his hand down and hefted out his huge cock. The sight and scent acted
like an aphrodisiac on Ballsy, and his resistance faded. Before he
disgarded his pants, he reached into his pocket, and held something in
his clenched fist.

"Can I..." Ballsy reached his hand forward.

"Not yet, little man," said Justin, confident in his control. "Let's
see what you got first."

Ballsy stood up, quickly unzipped his pants and pushed them over his
huge quads and diamond calves. He pulled down his briefs, exposing
his already hardening cock.

Justin grinned. He held his hand out, and showed two ball bearings
about the size of large marbles. "See these," he said, then closed
his hand and squeezed. Justin's knuckles turned white, and metal
began to ooze between his fingers. He opened his hand and the steel
had been crushed, the two bearings fused together. "Think your nuts
can take that?"

Ballsy stepped forward. "My nuts can take anything," he said and
raised his hands to Justin's thick chest. "Huge..." he said.

Justin moved his hands to Ballsy's package. He pressed his cock into
Ballsy, and measured them. He was less than a half inch bigger, and
Ballsy's swollen nuts were almost half again as large as Justin's. A
pang of jealousy swept across Justin, and he felt his control of
Ballsy faulter again.

Ballsy reacted by pressing hard into Justin, trying to wrestle him to
the ground. The attempt failed. Justin still maintained enough
muscular superiority. He pressed back, forcing Ballsy into step back
as he reasserted his control.

"You like it rough, huh?" Justin asked. "Bet you really like this."
Justin grabbed at Ballsy's nuts and pulled on them. Ballsy's eggs
throbbed in Justin's hands, sending a flood of hormones into Ballsy.

Ballsy's head flung back, and he made a pleasant growl. "Fucking
strong," he howled. "Fuck ya!" Ballsy began to step backwards as if
Justin were pushing him, until his back was against the wall. He
moved his one hand to Justin's cock and started stroking it hard and
fast. Ballsy's other hand felt Justin's forearm flex.

Justing continued to pull on Ballsy's nuts, but now, also squeezed.
Ballsy's nuts seemed even harder than yesterday. Justin squeezed with
all his might. His hand began to tremble as his fingers tried to
crush Ballsy's uncrushable balls.

Ballsy began to shake and his body grew hot. Justin could see
Ballsy's shoulders getting wider and his chest thicker as his balls
released growth juice into his system. Like yesterday, Ballsy was
getting bigger. "Strong..." Ballsy growled, and Justin wondered
who Ballsy was talking about.

"You want to cum, don't you Ballsy," Justin said, trying to bend his
puppet to his will.

"Hold it..." replied Ballsy, straining to resist Justin. "Stronger..."

Justin could feel Ballsy slipping out of his power as Ballsy became
strong. "I want you to CUM!" ordered Justin.

"No," said Ballsy softly. "Hold it. Make me stronger... Bigger."

"Cum!" Justin ordered with all his will.

Ballsy slapped the wall, cracking the tiles with his open palm.
Justin's words rang in his ears and in his mind. He felt his will
failing. "Gonna..."

As he started talking, three figures burst into the locker room. Two
of them jumped at Justin, forcing him off of Ballsy. Before he
could react, Kyle and Mike each had one of his arms and were driving
him into the far wall.

Donny got to Ballsy. He grabbed Ballsy's cock and placed his mouth over it.
Ballsy began to cum uncontrollably.

"No!" cried Justin, his arms bulging as he began to fight off Kyle and Mike.

"Shit," cried Kyle. "How strong is he?" as Justin began to overpower
the two studs.

"Stronger than both of you!" Justin screamed, lifting Mike off the
ground and throwing him at Donny. Mike flew across the room, knocking
Donny to the ground.

Ballsy's cock shot cum high into the air, hitting Mike on his chest.
Mike got up, and placed his mouth over Ballsy's erupting dick.

Donny got up, his body swelling with new muscle. His shirt began to
rip and his pants seam gave way as he approached Kyle in size. He
lunged at Justin, hitting him in the abs. The force drove Justin
back.

"NO!" cried Justin, fighting with Kyle and Donny. Donny continued to
grow, surpassing Kyle in size and strength. Within seconds, it was
Donny who was beginning to control Justin. "I NEED TO..." Justin
screamed as he pushed with all his might, forcing Kyle off of him and
moving his struggle with Donny to the center of the room.

"Mike needs more time!" cried Donny, urging Kyle to get up and help
him. As Justin forced Donny toward Ballsy and Mike, Kyle reached up
and grabbed Justin's calf, tripping him. The two men fell to the
ground, and Kyle jumped on Justin's back. Kyle wrapped an arm around
Justin's neck and tried to a choke hold. Justin ignored Kyle, and
jumped up. Donny reacted and pushed Justin back.

Kyle saw Mike's face turning red. He was waving for Kyle. Kyle ran
forward as Mike moved away, letting Kyle have the last of Ballsy's
powerful explosion. Mike moved toward Justin, his body pulsing with
new strength.

Mike made a fist, his poweful arm swinging into Justin's abs. The
punch bounced off of Justin's iron gut, but left a distinct red mark.
"I've had enough of you," said Mike, hitting Justin again with a
stronger punch. Mike volleyed punch after punch into Justin's gut,
each punch increasing in power as Mike grew huge. The tenth punch
broke through Justin's defenses, and he bent over.

"Ya," said Mike, his voice deeper. "Feeling the power again!"

Ballsy had stopped cumming and slouched against the wall. Kyle wiped
his mouth and stood up, feeling his own growth. He turned, and saw
Mike bulging larger as he continued to punch Justin.

Justin tried to put up a defense, but was unable to fight back. His
punches bounced off Mike's hardening muscles. Each of Justin's
punches felt weaker and weaker as Mike grew stronger.

"No way you'll stand up after this," said Mike and slammed a powerful
fist into Justin's chin. Justin's flexed neck was unable to hold off
the powerful blow. His head swung around and Justin fell to the floor
unconscious.

Kyle came running over to Mike and gave him a high five. Donny looked
at the two men, and clearly saw that Mike was way bigger than the
slowly growing Kyle.

"Shit Mike, you rule!" said Kyle.

Mike flexed his pulsing, growing bi and grinned. "Feels good to be the
strongest," he said.

"I wouldn't count on that." Ballsy stood up. He stepped forward,
looking down on Mike. Donny gulped. Ballsy was a good three inches
taller than Mike, and looked a lot wider and thicker. "What are you
runts doing at my school?"
  #45   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 27th, 2006, 02:43 PM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggarnaut
as always Corwin you make us all SWELL with anticipation

love to see what happens if Ballsy drankl his own cum

Juggarnaut
Heh. Remember the comments thread and new post hopefully tomorrow with some input from others :-)

#46   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 1st, 2006, 03:05 PM
Muscle Czar

Ballsy

Mike stood his ground as Ballsy looked down at him, his blood still
boiling from confronting Justin. Kyle stepped forward to back Mike
up, but felt his body's growth beginning to ebb. He was big, but
smaller than both Mike and Ballsy. Kyle noticed Mike clenching his
fists, his muscles still pulsing with increasing strength. He watched
as Mike was slowly getting taller.

Ballsy noticed Mike's growth too. "Keep trying, wimp," he said,
shoving Mike so hard he stumbled backward and tripped over Justin's
unconscious body. "Dudes, I got the power right here," he said,
hefting his huge package in his big hand. "Don't know why I was so
horned-up by that freak," he said, nodding toward Justin, "but I know
a couple cheerleaders that are dying for me to fuck them into
tomorrow." Ballsy looked at the men. "Shit, I'm so big now, none of
my clothes will fit." He pointed at Mike. "You. Wimp. You're the
biggest. Take off those pants now and give them to me."

Mike stood up and swung at Ballsy, hitting him in the gut. It bounced
off. Desperately, Mike kicked at Ballsy's unprotected nuts. It felt
liked he kicked a brick wall.

Ballsy laughed. "Shit, you punch like a girl and if you haven't
figured it out yet, my nuts are like titanium hard. Nothing can hurt
them." He leaned over Mike threateningly. "Now, take off those
pants. I'm gonna go plow me a cheerleader with my huge horsecock."

"Do it Mike," said Donny.

Mike looked at his friend.

"Trust me. He's too powerful." Donny looked at Ballsy. "But if you
think you're so strong, meet us tomorrow after school at the junk
yard. We'll see who's really stronger there."

Mike handed Ballsy his shorts. Donny looked down, mentally comparing
Mike's horse cock to Ballsy. Ballsy slipped the pants over his
massive legs. Two days ago, his legs were the best part of his body.
As a punter, he needed strong quads. Now, with all his muscle growth,
his legs had totally exploded in size and definition. The legs of
Mike's pants, stretched and ripping already, shredded as Ballsy
squeezed into them. The pants looked like a second skin covering his
powerful glutes, and his package filled the front and hung down his
right leg.

Ballsy turned to walk out. As he got to the door, he stopped. "OK,"
he said. "Tomorrow." Then he left.

The school was deserted. He walked to the girl's locker. Her name
was Lisa, but he didn't know where she lived. There was a lock on the
locker. He pulled on it to test if it was secure, only to have the
lock crumble in his hands. He smiled. "I wonder," he said, and
pulled on the locker door. It snapped off in his hand. Ballsy looked
at his arm. "Tomorrow..." and started laughing as he looked for some
indication where Lisa lived. He found an old report card with her
address on it. It was about 5 miles away.

Ballsy liked to run, and had even trained for a marathon once. He
figured he could be there in a half hour if he ran all out. He
bounded out of school and started to jog. His powerful legs flexed,
squeezing his huge cock and balls between thick quads. Faster and
faster he moved. He saw a car up ahead travelling in the same
direction. He was closing in on it. Within a minute, he was running
along side of it. The old woman looked out her window in terror.
Ballsy put on some speed and ran in front of the car. He moved to the
right, then slowed down letting the car pass before moving to the left
and catching up again. He signalled for the woman to roll down the
window. "How fast?"

A look of amazement filled her face. "Forty." she said. Ballsy
smiled and began to run full out, kicking up a dust storm and leaving
the car behind. In less than five minutes, he was at Lisa's house.
He hadn't even worked up a sweat.

He saw the school bus pulling away, and Lisa talking to another
cheerleader. She saw him. "Ballsy?" Her eyes darted from his
massive pecs to the ripped shorts.

He walked over to her. "Hi," he said. "I wanted to stop by and
apologize for the way I treated you earlier," he said softly.

"Oh. Did you find the surprise I left you?"

"No," he said.

She shrugged. "How'd you get here?"

"I ran," he said, looking at his legs. He pointed, and flexed his
quad. Veins snaked out like thick worms forced forward by shredded
muscle. He knodded to it, and Lisa touched it.

"Oh, it's so hard," she said.

"Strong and fast too," he said.

The other girl looked started to say something, but Lisa stopped her.
"Suzie, I'll call you later," she said as she grabbed Ballsy's arm.
"Would you like to come inside for some water?"

Ballsy just smiled. He put his arm around Lisa's waist and lifted her
up, pressing her firm body into his massive torso. She wrapped her
arms around his neck as he carried her to the house. When get got to
the door, he whispered "You're parents aren't home, right?"

"No," she said. "The house is all ours." She took a key from her
pocket and unlocked the door. Inside, he put her down.

"Ballsy, you're so strong now," she cooed.

"You don't know the half of it. I'm like superman or something," he
said, moving his mouth to hers and kissing her. "Want superman to
make love to you?" he whispered in her ear as he began to lift off her
top.

She replied by unbuttoning Ballsy's tight shorts. Lisa rubbed her
hand across Ballsy's stomach. "Love your six pack," she cooed.

Ballsy flexed, forming a vaccuum that accentuated his thin waist and
ripped abs.

"Oh god, you weren't flexed! Your muscles are so ripped." Her hand
moved into his pants. "Your abs are soooo hard," she said, reaching
his huge tool. "and so big."

"You like?"

"I love," she said, squeezing his elephantine cock with her hand.
"Ballsy, what happened?"

"Ya know that big kid from the other team yesterday?" Ballsy
explained. "Seems he discovered this way to grow muscles. Pissed off
some little dude on his team who wanted revenge, so he gave our team
the same stuff. It's just that it works a whole lot better on me."
Ballsy pulled his shorts off, letting Lisa look at his huge body.
"Can I see you now?" he asked.

Lisa pulled down her pants. Her undershorts had a large wet spot.
She blushed, then pressed her hot, wet twat into him. "You've got me
so turned on just looking at you..." She kissed him, then moved his
mouth to his chest and bit on his nipple. She felt Ballsy's cock
rubbing between her legs as it hardened . She felt it pressing into
her, then she felt herself lifted as Ballsy's powerful dick raised
higher and higher. "Ohhhh!" she said in surprise.

"Strong all over," Ballsy said, bouncing her on his dick. He put his
hand under her arms and lifted her up. Placing his mouth on her
lavia, he kissed her then started licking her juices. He felt Lisa
start to go limp. He pressed his tongue into her, and felt her walls
spasm as Lisa let out a scream. He pulled back and cradled her in his
arms.

"Let's go to your room," he said. She pointed up some stairs. Ballsy
leaped up to the landing, then leaped again to the top of the stairs.
The house seemed to shake under the weight of his landings. As he got
to her room, he put her down. He looked around the room. On Lisa's
dresser, there was a picture of Lisa hanging off some guy's arm, and
another picture of the guy alone. The guy was amazingly handsome,
with perfect skin and white teeth. His blue eyes where the color of
the sea, and he had dark wavey hair. He looked like an A&F model
except for his muscles. The guy looked as if he could be a
professional bodybuilder. In the picture were he was alone, he was
standing on a stage, wearing posing briefs with a number on them. He
was hitting a double bicep pose. A trophy was in front of him at his
feet.

Ballsy picked up the picture. "Who's the wimp?"

"Jealous?" asked Lisa.

Ballsy handed her the picture, and struck his own double bicep pose.
"Think I've got anything to be jealous of? I'm way bigger than he is.
Everywhere!"

Lisa put the picture back. "Yes, you are. His name is Billy, and he
won the state and national teen bodybuilding competitions last year."

"And?" quizzed Ballsy.

"Well," said Lisa, "he was. We broke up." Lisa walked up and started
stroking Ballsy's erection. "He began to do steroids, and he couldn't
satisfy me anymore."

"Ya," Ballsy said approvingly. "Fucking biggest nuts around! And a
huge muscle cock too!" He moved away and laid on the bed. The bed squeaked
and sank in under his weight, but held. "You'd better be on top," he
said. "All this muscle is kinda heavy."

She climed on him. Flexing his abs, he sat up and began kissing her
breasts. She rubbed her hands over his body, then grabbed his cock.
She pulled at it, but it was so turgid it wouldn't move. Ballsy began
to leak realizing exactly how powerful he was. He reached down to his
erection, and raised it. He held it as Lisa carefully mounted him.

Lisa was so excited, Ballsy's thick cock head pressed easily into her.
As Lisa lowered herself slowly, she began screaming "Oh god. God!".
Ballsy felt her spasm uncontrollably as she pulled up then pushed
down, riding the top six inches of his huge cock. Ballsy felt his own
nuts pulling tight, but used his perfect control to keep from shooting
his load. Instead, he began to buck, pressing another three inches
into her. Lisa screamed with pure joy as her entire body began to
convulse with orgasmic pleasure.

"Want me to cum?" Ballsy asked almost casually? "Want my huge cock to
erupt a gallon of superman jism into you."

"Yes!" Lisa screamed. "Please. Oh god. Please." She clutched at
his pecs, unable to dent his rock-hard body.

Ballsy let loose his load. As his cock throbbed with the power of his
ejaculation, Lisa nearly passed out. Ballsy's juices began to flow
from Lisa as he pumped more and more into her. She fell forward,
falling of his squirting cock. She lay on the bed, delirius as Ballsy
squirted his load all over her body. When he finished, he walked into
the bathroom and started a bath for her.

He stopped and looked in the mirror. His nuts were already refilling
with his juices, and he felt horned up looking at his powerful body
and thinking of his sexual prowess. If Lisa were up for it, he'd do
her again.

Ballsy turned off the water and tested the temperature. It was nice
and warm. When he returned, he looked at Lisa. She looked light as a
feather laying on the bed. His cum has dried and seemed to vanish
into her skin. She moved, then stretched, opening her eyes to look at
him.

"I filled a bath for you," Ballsy said. He knelt down, putting his
muscular arms under her. He tried to lift her, and fell forward. He
caught his balance, then tried again. He struggled. She seemed so
heavy. He made a grunt and lifter her.

Lisa laughed. "Oh Ballsy. Quit fulling around!" She wrapped her
arms around his neck.

Ballsy moved hesitantly, trying not to drop her. Each step was
tentative, but he got her to the bath. He tried to lower her slowly,
but she went in with a splash as his arms seemed to give out.

Ballsy stood up, bewildered. What was wrong? Where was his strength?
He flexed his pecs, noting the striations and cross striations in the
mirror. Thick veins pulsed over his armor-like chest. He FELT
strong. He looked at Lisa, who was rubbing her nipples as she watched
Ballsy flex. Ballsy's dick responded by growing, leaping out in front
of him.

Lisa smiled. "Is there no satisfying you?" she said. "Come here."

Ballsy moved forward, flexing his abs, forcing his monster organ to
push high above his navel. Lisa reached for it. He expected her to
struggle with his hard cock. Instead, as she pulled, it easily
lowered into her mouth. She wrapped her lips around his thick head,
and started sucking on it.

Ballsy was confused. What was happening? Moments earlier, Lisa couldn't budge Ballsy's erection. But now...

Lisa's hands moved to Ballsy's pecs. He flexed his pecs as Lisa
grabbed at them, her fingers kneading into his pecs. Ballsy tried to
flex harder, but to no effect.

What was happening to him? Was Lisa now strong, like Mike and Kyle.
She didn't look any different. He looked in the mirror. Flexing
again, his muscles barely moved and looked soft. There were no
striations. No pulsing veins. He felt weak.

He backed away, and pulled his cock out of Lisa's mouth. Instantly,
deep cuts appeared on his body. Muscle pushed veins to the surface,
and striations appeared as muscles flexed. He felt strong.

Ballsy looked at Lisa. She stood up in the tub. She stepped out,
water running down her ample breast. She came to Ballsy and hugged
him. "I want you to cum again," she said.

In the mirror, he noticed his body soften the instant she touched him,
but he needed to be sure. He led her back to the bed, and signaled
her to lie down. Once on the bed, Ballsy grabbed a corner leg and
easily lifted the bed with one hand. It was light as a feather.
Ballsy looked at Lisa, and flexed his free bicep. He lowered the bed,
then moved the muscle for Lisa to feel. As she rubbed her hand over
the thick mound, Ballsy tried to lift the bed. He couldn't move it --
it was too heavy.

Lisa grabbed at Ballsy, and he fell forward into bed. Lisa jumped on
him and started sucking his huge cock. She squeezed at his overfull
nuts, and they throbbed in her hand. To Ballsy, it felt like a vice
was pulling on his nuts. Not only was Ballsy weak as a kitten around
Lisa, she was also able to crush his nuts!

The thought of Lisa overpowering him got to Ballsy. He felt his
juices building, and tried to contain them. He felt Lisa's tongue
wrapping around his sensitive head, and his nuts being pulled down as
they tried to retract. Ballsy tried to hold his blast, but couldn't.
He squirted like a normal man, Lisa taking ever last drop of his seven
blasts down her throat.

Ballsy's mind was a blur, lost in an orgasmic bliss. Somehow, Lisa
had become his kryptonite, taking his staying power, his invulnerable
nuts and his super strength. Slowly, he rolled away from her, and
felt his powers return. He reached for his shorts, and they heard a
noise from downstairs.

"Shit, my parents are home," said Lisa, jumping up to grab her
clothes. "They can't find you here or I'll be grounded forever!"

Ballsy hurredly pulled up his pants. He looked around, and went to
the window. "No problem for a guy with hulk legs," said Ballsy,
showing off his huge thighs and diamond-like calves. Lisa came to
kiss him, and Ballsy stopped flexing before his muscles softened by
her touch.

"Can you come by tomorrow?" she asked.

"Uh, I gotta meet some guys," he said, "but you can come and watch if
you want. Gotta show them what real muscle is."

They heard someone coming up the strairs.

"Gotta fly," said Ballsy. He lept, jumping across Lisa's front lawn
and landing in the street. The pavement cracked, and two car alarms
began blaring at Ballsy's impact. He lept again, landing at the end
of the block and began running at full speed.

There was a knock at Lisa's door. "You there sweety?" a male voice said.

She openend the door. "Billy!" she squealed, wrapping her arms around him.

He wore a white tank top and jogging shorts that displayed his
prize-winning body. "Hoped you might be up for some fun," Billy said.
"This cycle is making me horny as hell."

"Always up for some fun with you, stud," Lisa said. She grabbed at
his balls. "And I think I got a way to return these big boys to their
former glory."

--

Ballsy ran home, crossing the town and covering the distance between
their homes in minutes. He ran all out, and passing cars travelling
on the freeway as if they were standing still. Whatever was going on
around Lisa, it wasn't effecting him any more. He was faster than a
speeding bullet. More powerful than a locomotive and able to leap
tall buildings in a single bound, and he loved it.

When Ballsy got home, he ran to his room. His nuts had been bouncing
between his powerful thighs, and he was horned up all over again. He
had a history project due in a few days, and he wanted to get it over
with, but his cock required attention first. He threw his notebook
down and realized that someone wrote something in his book. It said
"Why don't you fuck me you big stud," and drawn below was a sketch of
a lean girl with big breasts being fucked by a man easily 9 or 10
times her size. The man was a monster, drawn with massive muscles, and
huge balls. He thought about Lisa, about how bad she
wanted him and how he had just fucked her silly.
He guessed she must still be thinking of him when she was all alone.

He rolled his chair back a bit so he could see himself in his bedroom
mirror. He realized that ever since the initial change, and subsequent
changes after that, he had never fully measured up his body. He flexed
his arms in the mirror. He was massive. He then stood up and got closer to the
mirror while he flexed to reveal a rock hard waist. He
felt its rocky, but smooth lines. And then he flexed his abs and felt
them again, this time his ten pack revealing themselves in bold
relief. Ballsy felt how his
massive chest met his rocky waist. He looked at his nipples and
thought that his average sized nipples made his pecs look even
bigger. He flexed and bounced his pecs.

No one was home and he was free to flex his chest and feel the
striations that made his chest so visually pleasing. He felt something
stir in his groin, but was too mesmerized to do anything about it. He
then went back to his arms, flexing them over and over, obsessed with
the difference with his outstretched arms, and double bicep pose. He
felt his left bicep with his right hand, tracing the shadow beneath
the bicep, the clear lines of his tricep, and the split peak of his
bicep. He brought his arm closer to his face, moving his left hand to
the back of his head. Ballsy proceeded to give his massive ball of a
bicep a tongue bath. He pushed his tongue against his striations,
feeling the power and hardness of his muscle. He caught a glimpse of
himself in the mirror and moaned audibly. His arm looked so massive
compared to his head that it was insane. He rubbed his hand all over
his arm squeezing his veiny forearms and continued groping all the way
down to the base of his chest. It felt so good to feel all of the
muscles of his arms, chest and back at once. He latched his hand onto
his thick lat. He put his arm down and did his best to turn around,
flex his back and look at it, all at the same time. It looked like his
back was wider than his impressive shoulders. He then gave some
attention to the two large globes that he saw outlined in his
pants. He rubbed them through the fabric of his sweatpants and then
stuck his hands in his underwear, feeling and hefting the two large
globes with his hands.

He stuck his thumbs underneath pants and brought them halfway down his
thighs. He then continued to feel them, overwhelmed by the power in
them. Ballsy moved his hands only so that he could have a better view
of his ass-cheeks jump and move like he did earlier with his pecs. He
then stuck his hand between his cheeks and dug his fingers into the
muscle of his ass. While he was doing this he noticed how far out his
backside has grown, and how it made his waist look even smaller. After
a few more poses he ended up with his hands behind his head with his
arms flexing wildly. He inadvertently found out that he could bounce
his chest even with his arms up in the air! He moaned at the sight and
felt his balls quiver in their sac. Still in the same pose, he
realized that it was called an abs-thigh for a reason, and took off
his pants. His thighs were monstrous, Ballsy was surprised that he had
such a full range of motion, even with massively oversized thighs. He
wanted to give some much-needed attention to his legs, but his
underwear was becoming curiously tight and was making him
uncomfortable.

He took off his underwear, giving more freedom to his big low-hanging
balls and semi-hard dick. He put his right foot on his bed stretching
his thighs far apart. He looked in the mirror and his dick got a
little harder seeing his huge body in all of its glory. He then
concentrated on his thigh and felt all the veins and striations in his
thigh and calf. For the first time he understood how big he has grown
and how much he loved being dominatingly huge. His thigh looked so
huge that he wanted to know how huge it really was. He brought his leg
down from the bed, grabbed a measuring tape, and stood in front of the
mirror. He wrapped the tape around his thigh and moved its mass back
and forth like he has seen the bodybuilders do. Then he flexed hard,
bringing the tape tight around his leg.

Instead of seeing the number, his eyes glazed over, his head shifted
back and he released a primal groan. Ballsy had inadvertently crushed
his balls between his thighs when he flexed, sending waves of pleasure
throughout his body. The tape measure fell to the floor and Ballsy
concentrated more on his balls. He grabbed them in his big hands and
squeezed gently. He then squeezed harder and harder until he felt his
hands being pushed apart. His balls were growing, filling with more
power. He held it, containing the power until he felt his muscles
growing. He squeezed his balls even harder then ever before. For the
next few minutes he had lost control of himself. He squeezed his
uncrushable balls over and over, in many different ways, all the while
watching his hulking figure grow, which was turning him on even
more. His pulsing dick felt like it was about to release its massive
load. He leaned back, his balls moving closer to his thickening pole,
preparing for release. His cock-head was getting really big and
pre-cum was spewing out of his piss-slit. He licked a little bit off
his slit, and then a little more, and a bit more until he was sticking
the tip of his tongue into his slit to get to the pre-cum.

He wondered what it would feel like for cum to flow down his throat,
but refrained. He was so big already, could his body take more?
Ballsy's growing balls pushed more spunk to his cock than ever
before. He started to cum, and continued for what seemed like minutes.

Seconds after, his orgasm slowed and then stopped. Ballsy got to look
at his body. He did a few poses with his rock-hard dick bouncing in
front of his sweaty cum-stained body. He surveyed himself, as he felt
the tail end of the growth from his jism pound through his body. He
explored, with his eyes and hands, his veiny, heavily striated
muscles. He ended off with another abs-thigh pose with his arms
dwarfing his head even more than before.

Every part of his body was pumped with size and then pumped with size
again and he noticed that he couldn't wipe the smile from his face. He
wondered how many other people would get to enjoy such intense sexual
pleasure like he just had. He put back on his underwear, pants and a
polo, taking time to pose in the mirror, showing himself how much he
just grew based on his muscle bulging out of his clothes. He loved how
his genitals could barely fit in his underwear thanks to the bigger
bulges in the front and the rear, and how his pants and shirt bunched
up at his thighs and chest. He sat back down with the intention of
starting his project, but ended up being distracted by the drawing
again.

Ballsy thought about tomorrow's challenge. He was almost twice as big
as the player's from the other school. He'd swat them down like
flies, then go fuck Lisa. Ballsy knew life was good.

#47   Add to overusedclassic's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 1st, 2006, 09:27 PM

overusedclassic
Ballsy (b)

It's been a day since Donny, Kyle and Mike told Ballsy the truth about Justin. They told him that Justin would probably try something to take his muscle away, but since crushing Ballsy's balls had a reversal effect, it wasn't going to be easy.

When he got home from school that day, Ballsy grabbed a bite to eat and retired to his room. He had a history project due in a few days, and he wanted to get it over with. He sat at his desk and when he opened up his notebook he realized that someone wrote something in his book. It said "Why don't you fuck me you big stud," and drawn below was a sketch of a lean girl with big breasts being fucked by a man easily 15 or 20 times her size. The man was a monster, drawn with massive muscles, and huge balls. He thought about the head cheerleader, about how bad she wanted him and how desperate she was. About how she touched him in class and how she must think of him when she was all alone.

He rolled his chair back a bit so he could see himself in his bedroom mirror. He realized that ever since the initial change, and subsequent changes after that, he had never fully measured up his body. He flexed his arms in the mirror. The fabric of his polo sleeves stretching slightly to accommodate his massive size. He then stood up and got closer to the mirror while he lifted up his shirt to reveal a rock hard waist. He felt its rocky, but smooth lines. And then he flexed his abs and felt them again, this time his ten pack revealing themselves in bold relief. Ballsy then lifted his shirt even more and felt how his massive chest met his rocky waist. He felt and looked at the overhang of his chest and was taken aback by the difference between his flexed and non-flexed chest. He looked at his nipples and thought that his average sized nipples made his pecs look even bigger. He flexed and bounced his pecs and realized that his polo was getting in the way.

He quickly took it off, not wanting to miss a second of his own body. He was free to flex his chest and feel the striations that made his chest so visually pleasing. He felt something stir in his groin, but was too mesmerized to do anything about it. He then went back to his arms, flexing them over and over, obsessed with the variation of his outstretched arms, and double bicep. He felt his left bicep with his right hand, tracing the shadow beneath the bicep, the clear lines of his tricep, and the split peak of his bicep. He brought his arm closer to his face, moving his left hand to the back of his head. Ballsy proceeded to give his massive ball of a bicep a tongue bath. He pushed his tongue against his striations, feeling the power and hardness of his muscle. He caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror and moaned audibly. His arm looked so massive compared to his head that it was insane. He rubbed his hand all over his arm squeezing his veiny forearms and continued groping all the way down to the base of his chest. It felt so good to feel all of the muscles of his arms, chest and back at once. He was reveling in the feeling of his muscle pit. He latched his hand onto his thick lat. He put his arm down and did his best to turn around, flex his back and look at it, all at the same time. It looked like his back was wider than his impressive shoulders. He then gave some attention to the two large globes that he saw outlined in his pants. He rubbed them through the fabric of his sweatpants and then stuck his hands in his underwear, feeling and hefting the two large globes with his hands.

He stuck his thumbs underneath the elastic of his sweatpants and brought them halfway down his thighs. He then continued to feel them, overwhelmed by the power in them. Ballsy moved his hands only so that he could have a better view of his ass-cheeks jumping and moving like he did earlier with his pecs. He then stuck his hand between his cheeks and dug his fingers into the muscle of his ripped ass. While he was doing this he noticed how far out his backside has grown, and how it made his waist look even smaller. After a few more poses he ended up with his hands behind his head with his arms flexing wildly. He inadvertently found out that he could bounce his chest even with his arms up in the air! He moaned at the sight and felt his balls quiver in their sac. Still in the same pose, he realized that it was called an abs-thigh for a reason, and took off his pants. His thighs were monstrous, Ballsy was surprised that he had such a full range of motion, even with massively oversized thighs. He wanted to give some much-needed attention to his legs, but his underwear was becoming curiously tight and was making him uncomfortable.

He took off his underwear, giving more freedom to his big low-hanging balls and semi-hard dick. He put his right foot on his bed stretching his thighs far apart. He looked in the mirror and his dick got a little harder seeing his huge body in all of its glory. He then concentrated on his thigh and felt all the veins and striations in his thigh and calf. For the first time he understood how big he had grown and how much he loved being dominatingly huge. His thigh looked so huge that he wanted to know how huge it really was. He brought his leg down from the bed, grabbed a measuring tape, and stood in front of the mirror. He wrapped the tape around his thigh and moved its mass back and forth like he had seen the bodybuilders do. Then he flexed hard, bringing the tape tight around his leg.

Instead of seeing the number, his eyes glazed over, his head shifted back and he released a primal groan. Ballsy had inadvertently crushed one of his balls between his thighs when he flexed, sending waves of pleasure throughout his body. The tape measure fell to the floor and Ballsy concentrated more on his balls. He grabbed his other testicle and squeezed gently. He felt the softball sized testicle in his hand for the first time. He then brought his other hand over it and squeezed harder and harder until he felt his hands being pushed apart. Except it wasn’t just his balls that were growing, his muscles were growing, giving him the power to squeeze his balls even harder then ever before. For the next few minutes he had lost control of himself. He crushed his balls over and over and over, in many different ways, all the while watching his hulking figure grow, which was turning him on even more. He knew that this game ended when he shot his load, so he did his best to keep himself from stimulating his pulsing sensitive rod. He ended up sitting on his bed, bent over with one ball in his hand being crushed against his shoulder and the other crushed between his flexed and growing forearm and bicep. He pressed his tongue against one of his now coconut sized testicles and his arm squeezed it against it. The scent of his sweaty balls was inviting, but the taste was completely overwhelming. He needed release. He stretched his large frame across his bed, lying on his back. He felt his balls moving themselves to the base of his pole, awaiting release. His growing dick felt better than ever. His cock-head was probably about the same size as his balls and pre-cum was spewing out of his piss-slit and into his deep heavlage. As his hands spread across his dick, he knew he couldn’t even come close to encircling his dick with his hands. He even felt his dick develop deep inside of himself, pushing into his growing thighs. He leaned himself against the wall behind his bed so that he had a better view of what he was doing. He realized that his dick must have been at least 2 feet long including its massive head. He stuck his tongue into his own dick, tasting his pre-cum for the first time. He could barely get his mouth around his massive tool, and gladly settled for his piss slit. He swirled his tongue around, pleasuring himself more than he ever thought possible.

Before he realized what he was doing, he felt cum flowing down his throat. With one hand holding his cock, and the other rubbing his balls, he hardly noticed that he had stopped growing. But before long he felt the bliss of growth and before the end of his orgasm he was growing some more! Ballsys growing balls pushed more spunk to his cock than ever before, and he savagely tried to get it all down his throat. His dick forcefully pushed against his face growing even more. The feeling of growth while having an orgasm was even more ecstasy than he had ever thought possible. Even so, he got off the bed and watched his body grow. His cock slowly got longer so that he didn’t have to bend as much to keep sucking on it. His shots became bigger and more forceful throughout his orgasm. He could even feel the veins on his dick becoming thicker. He felt his chest growing and pushing against his dick and knew that he couldn’t keep his mouth over his dick for much longer. Seconds later he let go of his dick. His dick was free to shoot its spunk where it wanted, and his mouth was free to moan in rapture, as it was unable to before. When his orgasm subsided, he realized that we was gyrating his hips, grinding his massive cockhead into his equally massive chest. He did a few poses with his rock-hard dick bouncing in front of his sweaty cum-stained body. He surveyed himself, as he felt the tail end of the growth from his jism pound through his body. He stood in front of the mirror, going through the same poses as he had done earlier. He explored, with his eyes and hands, his veiny, heavily striated muscles. As he was doing this, he wondered how long it would have taken a normal person to gain such mass. For the first time he felt truly blessed to have this gift. He ended off with another abs-thigh pose with his arms, except that his forearms were crushing against his biceps to the point that he couldn’t even put his hands behind is head. He wished he had measured his body before getting carried away, so that he would know what to expect for next time.

Every part of his body was pumped with size and then pumped with size again and he noticed that he couldn’t wipe the smile from his face. He wondered how many other people would get to enjoy such intense sexual pleasure like he just had. He put back on his underwear, pants and polo, taking time to pose in the mirror, showing himself how much he just grew based on his muscle bulging out of his clothes. He loved how his genitals didn’t fit into his underwear. When he pulled the elastic of his underwear over his thick ass and stuffed his big balls and soft cock into his undies, his immense package pulled the front of the elastic down to the point that quite a bit of his genitals were revealed. Luckily the elastic didn’t hurt, but he wondered how long it would hold. When he saw his package in his skin tight undies he noticed that his balls must have grown bigger than his fucking head! No one could ever dispute his name now. Ballsy had a bit of difficulty pulling his sweatpants over his thighs, which must have added 3 feet and countless pounds over the past hour. The top of his pants covering his crotch and thighs ripped ever so slightly as the fabric was taken beyond its limits. Luckily it held, but his sweat pants were now sweat shorts because his pants rode up so much. He flexed his mighty calves in the mirror as he bent over to grab his polo. As he carefully put it on, he noticed that he had dried cum caked to his chest and considered washing up. But he enjoyed his scent, so he continued his chore. He finally got it on, but it felt like a second skin against his enhanced upper body, bunched up at his chest revealing his rock hard waist. As he moved his hands above his head the seams of the armpit area tore open violently. Also his sleeves were no match for his colossal flexed arms, which must have grew 2 feet. Ballsy thought that his arms must be the size that his legs were previously. He stuck one of his hands in the hole of his opposite shirt-pit-hole and rubbed his hand over his improved muscle pit. He brought it back to his face smelling his scent, feeling his balls churn in his tight undergarment, but realized that he was better off doing his homework.

He sat back down with the intention of starting his project, but ended up being distracted by the drawing again. He realized that he wasn’t attracted to the head cheerleader earlier because Justin had him under control. He looked at the muscle monster fucking the big breasted chick and smiled.
  #48   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2006, 02:31 PM
Muscle Czar

prisoners

A beam of light hit Justin's face. His mind was foggy, and when he
opened his eyes, the world was a blur. He tried to move but couldn't.
He was cold. As his eyes began to focus, he realized he was in a
warehouse of some sort. He was naked, and large I-beams were wrapped
around his arms, neck, chest and legs. He flexed, trying to break
free. The steel groaned under Justin's strength, but it held. Justin
noticed a note.

"Morning Asshole. Feeling weak? Small? Good. Watched you shrink
down for a while. Guess those little nuts of your can't hold all the
power us big guys have. BIG like mine and Big like Ballsy's. Thought
about crushing those raisins of yours again, but Kyle and Donny talked
me out of it. You can thank them later when you see what my big
muscles can really do. You got a taste of it here. It was kinda
hard bending all that metal. But what is hard for me is impossible
for you. Now. Little man. Ha ha ha. We'll be back later. That
Ballsy guy's coming and we got something planned for him. Your enemy
-- Mike."

Justin struggled, his hyper-muscular body thrashing against his steel
bonds. Muscle flexed hard, slightly deforming the steel before
cramping and tiring. His body turned red as veins throbbed quickly.
He knew that a couple of days ago, this trap would have snapped like a
rubber band. But Mike was right. Justin's body couldn't maintain all
that muscle. The power leaked from him until he reached some natural
limit. And Mike's limit was greater than his. Sweat poured from his
taxed body, and he finally gave up. All he could do was wait.

---

Ballsy woke up. His morning wood raged, and he reached down to shoot
his load. His felt his balls pulse as he looked between the twin
mountains of his thick pecs watching his pendulous organ squirting cum
over his powerful body. When he finished, he stood to clean himself
off. He stopped when he saw himself. The hulking muscle monster from
the night before didn't stare back at him. Instead, he was smaller,
like he had been when he got home. He was huge. Massive. Just not
as huge as after his last growth spurt. He raised one arm and flexed.
Muscle pushed veins to the surface of paper thin skin which displayed
cords of thick muscle fibers. Ballsy shrugged. "Guess my bod wants to
be this big," he said rubbing his huge nuts, knowing that he could
always use their endless stream of jizz to grow huge when he needed
to.

Ballsy got cleaned up, dressed and went to school. The bore on.
Ballsy ignored most of the subjects and concentrated on his new
celebrity status. He loved to flex and show off. His class before
lunch was gym. In the locker room, he eagerly stripped of his
clothes, and paraded around displaying his tight, buff, huge body and
massive manhood. He watched as the once biggest jocks in school now
through rods in jealousy of his extreme maleness.

In the gym, he noticed Lisa on the girl's side. Both the guys and the
girls started with calesthenics. Ballsy did one handed pushups,
literally throwing his torso off the ground. For jumping jacks, he
touched the gym's ceiling, before coming to the ground with loud
bangs. The gym teacher watched in awe, jaw dropped, as Ballsy was so
much larger than any other student.

"Guys, why don't we hit the weight room..." he said with some
trepidation of the spectacle of seeing Ballsy in action. As they guys
walked into the gym, the girls started running laps. As Ballsy walked
into the weight room, Lisa smiled at Ballsy and threw him a kiss.
Ballsy responded by smiling and raising his mountainous bicep, then
nodding knowingly.

On each lap past the weight room, she heard the loud clanking of
metal. Sometimes, she heard gasps or screams of surprise, excitement,
or chants of "BALLSY!". When the teacher told them to stop, she
approached the weight room. She heard voices counting,
"25...26...27". She looked in. Ballsy was lifting two fully loaded
universal weight machines, doing side laterals with them as if they
were dumbells. Tattered rags that had been his workout shorts and
shirt were scatterd across the floor. He was wearing only a jock
strap that was overstuffed with his huge balls and cock. She gasped
as he lifted each machine. He saw her and smiled. When the guys got
to thirty, he slowly lowered the machines.

"Sorry men," he said. "Those are still too fucking light. 'Sides,"
he smiled toward Lisa, "there's another fan I'd like to talk to." He
walked toward Lisa, and they went into the gym. The other boys walked
past them toward the locker room. "Been thinking about you," said
Ballsy.

"I can't get you out of my mind," replied Lisa.

Ballsy smiled. "Kinda horned up," he whispered. He watched her eyes
move to his jock, then back up. "Wanna skip out of this place? We
got all afternoon til I gotta crush those wimps from the other
school."

Lisa nodded. "Let me change." She headed off. In the locker room,
she picked up her cell phone and dialed a number. "He's coming to my
place now.... Ya, let yourself in... Love you." She hung up.

They left the school with Lisa on Ballsy's arm. He felt it again as
soon as she touched him. He was weak. Normal.

"Weren't those weights heavy," she asked, making small talk.

"Nah. Light as a feather actually." Ballsy saw a truck in the
parking lot. He led Lisa too it. "Better stand back," he told her,
and she let him go. He flexed his pecs, feeling the power return to
him. He grabbed the door, and ripped it off. "Get in," he said.

"Why? Is it yours?"

"It is now."

Lisa climbed in. Ballsy knelt down, and lifted the truck over his
head. "You OK?" He heard her reply yes. "Then hold on." Ballsy
started running. Any chance that his pants might contain his huge
thighs disappeared when his jeans shredded as he ran faster and fast
down the streets toward Lisa's house. When he saw traffic, he either
jumped over it or ran on the side of the road. Cars were like snails
compared to his powerful legs. In less than ten minutes, he was at
Lisa's. He put the truck down.

Lisa got out. "You're not even sweating!"

Ballsy laughed. "Hell, that's nothing for a super fast, super strong,
super stud like me." Ballsy kissed Lisa. "You like?"

"Let's go inside and I'll show you," she said.

In her room, Lisa couldn't wait to get Ballsy out of his clothes. Her
comments of "fucking huge," and "so strong," and "god, so sexy" turned
him on. His cock bounced against his abs and his balls pulsed with
anticipation as she shucked off her clothes, bra and panties.

"Lie down," she said to him. "I wanna play a bit." She smiled, and
walked to her dresser. She pulled out hand cuffs and some rope. "Let
me tie you up like Samson and watch you break free." She put her hand
between her legs and rubbed. "It will really turn me on."

"Sure," said Ballsy. "No way those can hold me." He put his hands over
his head and watched as she handcuffed him to the headboard. She then
wrapped one rope around his left calf and tied the other end to the
bedframe. She did the same to the right. Keeping her hand on him,
she climbed on top.

"Break it," she said.

Ballsy tried, but her contact had him weak. He pretended to struggle.

"Don't pretend. Really try. I know you can't." She smiled.

Ballsy felt his heart skip a beat. "What?"

"I'm not stupid. Dropping me in the water. I watched you try and
flex. When I touch you, your body is soft and not firm. You even
whinced when I squeezed your nuts. Your cum changed me, didn't it?"

Ballsy's eyes widened.

"Thought so. Billy, you can come in now."

The guy from the pictures came in. He was big and buff, and wore only
a pair of posing briefs that were baggy around his crotch. He threw
an empty syringe in the waste can. "One last does of Deca. Just in
case," he said.

"This is Billy. He's my boyfriend. We've been fucking for years. He
use to have big balls like you too. Then he started taking steroids.
His muscles are huge, but his balls got smaller." Lisa started
stroking Ballsy's cock. "So Ballsy, what happens when you cum on
guys."

Ballsy struggled, trying to break his bonds. He tried to buck Lisa
off him, but she stayed on.

Billy walked up, and grabbed Ballsy's nuts. He started to squeeze and
Ballsy cried out.

"Better speak," he said. "You may look big, but right now, you're
weak as a baby. Not like me." Billy flexed his chest, and Ballsy
marvelled at Billy's symetry and proportions. Billy started to
squeeze again.

Pain shot from Ballsy's nuts. "Stop!" Ballsy cried. "Ya. My cum.
Guy drank it and got huge. Lisa got it on her, and now, well, I'm
normal. It's something about my cum. I don't know!" Billy squeezed
a bit more. "STOP! It's the truth!"

"Thought that might be it," said Lisa. She put her mouth to Ballsy's
cock and started to suck. Billy let his grip lighten and gently
massaged Ballsy's huge nuts.

Ballsy felt the pressure building.

"His balls are retracting," said Billy.

Ballsy felt Lisa shake her head 'no' as she sucked harder.

Ballsy tried not to cum, but he couldn't help himself. As long as
Lisa touched him, he was normal. The pressure was too much, and he was
weak, could barely hold it though he tried. He started breathing
hard. He felt Lisa pull her mouth to his sensitive head, then gently
bite the tip. It was too much.

Suddenly, Lisa let go and Billy put his mouth over Ballsy's cock.
Ballsy felt his strength return, but it was too late. He erupted into
Billy's mouth. Balls flexed, and shattered the handcuffs. He bucked
and the ropes ripped apart. Billy wrapped his arms around Ballsy and
held on, determined to take all Ballsy had to offer. Ballsy continued
to exploded into Billy's eager mouth, who was sucking down every last
drop. Ballsy grabbed Billy, easily overpowering his resistance, but
it wasn't enough. Billy sucked hard, pulling the last of Ballsy's cum
before he could stop. Billy had taken Ballsy's entire load.

Ballsy lifted the bodybuilder like a rag doll. "I'm gonna kill you!"
he cried and tossed him across the room. He saw Lisa approaching.
Ballsy jumped behind the bed and lifted the matress. He ran toward
Lisa, hitting her with it, using it as a shield so she couldn't touch
him. He pushed her out the door. Grabbing the metal headboard with
one hand, he slammed the door and braced it shut. Lisa tried to open
the door, then pounded on it. From the hall she cried, "Let me in.
Billy! Billy!"

"Now it's just you and me, wimp!" Ballsy said, turning to Billy.

Billy lay on the floor. He was red. "Lisa! I feel it! Something's
happening!" Ballsy watched, butterflies churning in his stomach as
Billy began to change. The bits of acne on his skin began to clear
up, and his complexion became prestine. His handsome features seemed
to become more rugged. Billy stood up, flexing. His size and
proportions remained the same, but Ballsy's noted a change in his
loose fitting posers. They seemed to be filling out. Like a balloon
inflating, the wrinkled fabric became tight, then began to stretch,
trying to contain what was growing inside. The outline of a long,
thick cock pressed into the fabric, pushed forward by a pair of huge
balls. Billy reached down. "Shit ya! Them's my boys!" He walked
toward Ballsy. "And this is my muscle," he said, making a fist and
driving it hard into Ballsy's stomach.

Ballsy looked down in contempt. Billy's fist had hit with all his
strength. Ballsy hadn't even tried to stop it, yet it smacked into an
unpenetrable wall of muscle.

"My turn," replied Ballsy, who flicked his forefinger into Billy's
flexed abs. Billy flew into the blocked door, cracking it. He
slumped over and threw up, a red welt appearing where Ballsy's finger
had hit him. "Let that be a lesson. Next time, I'll actually put
some muscle behind it. This muscle," and he flexed his bicep in
Billy's face.

Billy looked up and wiped the puke from his mouth. "You gotta learn
how to flex," he said, making his own bicep. "Check out that peak.
Look at the way the muscles flow together, the form of the delts, tris
and forearm that make the whole picture perfect. You maybe strong,
but your structure sucks."

"Jealous of my power," Ballsy sneered.

"Hardly," said Billy, grabbing his posers and pulling them down. "Now
that I got my boys back, there's no stoppin' me."

Ballsy looked at Billy and gulped. He expected to see a long, thick
cock, but not Billy's nuts. They were huge -- at least as big as his
own.

Billy walked forward, his nuts pressed forward by his thick thighs.
He stepped in front of Ballsy, raised his hands to his head and struck
a vaccuum ab pose that displayed his thick V-shaped wings, powerful
arms, thin waist and powerful legs. The display accentuated all of
Billy's manly attributes, and made his cock and nuts look even larger.
"This is what a man looks like, kid."

"You think that's so great?" Ballsy said. "Then feel my revenge."
He reached down and grabbed Billy's left nut in his hand. His stomach
sank feeling it's size. Ballsy placed his other hand on his nut, just
to compare. Billy was a good one and a half times the size of Ballsy.
Ballsy had finally met his match, and he didn't like it. He began to
squeeze. "Take that," he sneered, putting his full force into
crushing Billy's pride and joy.

Billy was prepared to scream, expecting pain. Instead, he felt
little. It kinda tickled, in a sexual way. It felt kinda good.

Ballsy's finger turned white applying force that could coal to
diamonds, but Billy's nut wouldn't be crushed. He redoubled his
efforts, but Billy's nut refused to be crushed.

"Having troubles?" Billy asked. "Feels good. Try harder," he said,
grabbing Ballsy's smaller nads in his hand and squeezing them. "Looks
like you and I do have something else in common now." Billy smiled.

"Fuck you!" cried Ballsy, pushing Billy's hand aside. Ballsy adjusted
his legs, trapping his nuts between them and squeezed them. "You
can't do this," Ballsy said, his voice growing deeper.

Ballsy grabbed Billy's nuts with both hands. Billy felt the pressure
start to increase. Ballsy's body seemed to radiate heat, the he
noticed Ballsy's forearms growing. No, not just the forearms.
Ballsy's muscles were actually getting bigger. Billy realized that
Ballsy was trying to crush his own nuts, and feeding off the power his
balls created. Billy tried to back away, afraid of an even more
powerful Ballsy, but Ballsy held him tight.

Ballsy felt his own power growing. He squeezed harder and harder,
grunting and panting as Billy's nuts resisted his grip. Ballsy
screamed, feeling his juices reaching the boiling point. He had to
stop before he came again. He couldn't risk giving Billy more of his
potent juiced. Billy's nuts were as uncrushable as his own, but a lot
bigger. More of Ballsy's cum could do more damage, making Billy
stronger or even giving him the power to weaken Ballsy like Lisa could
do. He couldn't risk that. He let go.

Billy stepped back. He looked in awe of the dense thickness of
Ballsy's muscles, then rubbed his nuts and smiled. "You may be a
fucking Hulk, but you can't beat my boys, can you?"

Ballsy replied by shoving an open hand into Billy's chest, lifting him
off the ground and propelling him with such force that he hit the
door, ripping it from it's frame and knocking him into the far wall of
the hallway.

"Billy!" Lisa screamed as she ran to him.

Ballsy walked out, his fists clenched at his side. He saw Lisa
kneeling next to him, hugging Billy and rubbing his face. He walked
close. "Mess with me again and I'll..."

Before he could complete the sentence, Lisa looked up. "Leave us
alone," she cried and grabbed Ballsy's hand.

Ballsy suddenly felt like he was hit by a ton of bricks. He felt
dazed. He heard Billy say something, but couldn't process the words.
What were they? Ballsy couldn't move. "Oh"... "ya!" He tried to
focus. Something was happening. It was Billy. He was standing. He
looked so big. Bigger. He was growing.

Ballsy looked at himself. His chest was shrinking, his arms getting
thinner. His thighs -- they touched now right? No, not anymore.
Something was happening to him. Maybe if he crushed his nuts between
his wheels again, but, no he couldn't. Something was wrong.

"Hold on to him Lisa. Don't let go. Fuck, look at me. Getting
fucking huge!"

Billy's voice again. What was happening? He felt so weak. Drained.

"Look at him. Shit, I'm bigger than he is now. Hold on babe. Give
it all to me! Fuck it feels great!"

Ballsy needed to get away, but he couldn't move. He fell to his
knees. His chin fell to his chest. It felt boney. He tried to raise
his free arm, to push away, but it was so heavy. Ballsy moaned and
closed his eyes.

After what seemed like an eternity, it was over. He opened his eyes.
He focused on the thinnest thighs he had ever seen. They looked like
skin coverd bone. Between them hand a huge cock and balls that looked
as big as his own. An emaciated stomach bulged above the cock. He
saw two spindley arms holding him up. He raised his arm and the
spindles moved. He touched a pigeon chest that, like the rest of him,
lacked any muscle at all.

"What?"

Before he could speak, a Greek god of a man hoised him up. The man
had huge, dense muscles that were perfectly shaped -- round muscle
bellies that flowed together accentuated by veins that popped through
paper-thin skin. The arm that held Ballsy was larger that Ballsy's chest.

"Looks like the tables have turned a bit," said Billy, holding
Ballsy's skeletal form. "How'd you like to be crushed like a bug?"

#49   Add to overusedclassic's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2006, 10:26 PM

overusedclassic
Sorry, posted in wrong thread.

Last edited by overusedclassic; May 8th, 2006 at 11:53 AM.
  #50   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2006, 06:01 PM
Muscle Czar

next half chapter

[this is only half done, but since I won't have time to really devote to it for a couple weeks, I wanted to post it for your enjoyment]

Yesterday.

"Are you nuts?" Kyle asked Donny. "Did you see the size of him?"

Donny nodded toward Mike. "Haven't you noticed something?"

Kyle looked toward Mike. Mike's body was huge. He looked even bigger
than a minute ago. His delts were round, a deep V indented toward
Mike's tree-limb arms. His pecs were crisscrossed by veins and deep
muscle striations, and they seemed to inflate bigger with each breath
he took.

"You see it, don't you? Mike's still growing."

"But Donny," objected Mike, "last time... We don't have the
neutralizer now. I don't want to be a freak."

"I don't believe you!" cried Kyle. "I'd give my right nut to have
your power, and you don't want it! Shit man. All that muscle! All
that strength! And dude, you'd make an elephant jealous with those
jewels you got down there."

"He would," agreed Donny. "And Ballsy too. Or didn't you notice that
either?"

"I don't check other guys out," said Kyle.

"Bullshit. We all do," said Donny. "Besides, if Justin's right and
the formula is proportional to a guy's tests, well, I needed to see.
Mike is huge. Looked to me to be almost twice as big as that Ballsy
kid."

"Nah. Maybe half again," said Kyle, who stopped suddenly, realizing
that he just admitted that he was checking the other guys out.

"Uh huh," said Donny. "Mike, you're fighting it, aren't you? You're
trying NOT to be huge."

"YA!" said Mike. "Not like last time! I hated it!"

"And you had all those problems," agreed Donny. "Dude, I've been
thinking. I think they were all psychosomatic. Kyle didn't have any
problems, and neither did Justin. Ballsy seems quite happy. Only
you. You ever wonder about that."

"Thanks alot," said Mike. "You want me to lay down on a couch while
you keep shrinking my head?"

"Maybe later, stud," said Donny, smiling impishly at Mike, "but that
has nothing to do with your head. At least, not the one on your
shoulders." Mike blushed. "Dude, I only want you to be happy. If
you want to be a normal guy rather than a super hero, fine. But right
now, we need Mike the Incredible Muscle Man, not Mike the normal."
Donny put his hand on Mike's shoulder. "Try it. Try to have fun with
it. You might just learn to like it."

Mike smiled, and seemed to relax. As he did, his slow and steady
growth began to accelerate. He walked over to Justin and picked him
up. "Come on. I gotta an idea on how to have some fun, and it
involves sleeping wimpy here."

---

Ballsy and Lisa sat in the truck. Billy was carrying them toward the
junk yard. The landscape sped by at incredible speed. Ballsy's
speed. Ballsy looked at his weak legs. Lisa's were bigger now.
Secretly, he grabbed his nuts and squeezed. They were so hard. He
was so horny. But he was too weak to force any growth out of them.
Maybe he could trick Billy. Maybe he could find Justin or those other
guys. Ballsy wanted to cry. He wanted to be huge.

"You look funny," said Lisa. "Kinda like a stick man or something."
Lisa looked at Ballsy's huge nuts and smiled. "Maybe that is a better
name for you, now that Billy is back to full potency. You're not the
biggest anymore, huh StickMan." Lisa giggled.

"Why?" asked Ballsy. "Why Lisa. I thought you liked me."

"Oh please," said Lisa. "Billy and I have been going out for a while.
EVERYONE who is anyone knows that. He's so handsome and so strong, and
nobody beats him in bed." A distant look came over her face.

Ballsy felt small. Ya, the other guys had never really liked him or
accepted him. He was the runt of the team until Justin had changed
that. Ballsy guessed things never really do change. "Still, you
didn't have to use me."

"Oh, get over it, StickMan." And that's the last Lisa spoke to him.

Ballsy watched the country speed by for the next couple minutes,
determined to find a way to get his powers back. When they got to the
junk yard, Billy easily lowered the truck to the ground, and lifted
Lisa out. Ballsy nearly fell to the ground.

"Fucking head rush!" cried Billy. "Did you see that. Fuck'n fast as
the Flash and strong as Thor or somethin'!"

"And more handsome than any of them," said Lisa, kissing them.

"So wimp..." Billy began.

"Call him StickMan," Lisa said.

"So, STICKMAN, where's this little meeting taking place?"

Ballsy shrugged. "They just said the junk yard."

"Worthless," sighed Billy. He stopped, then got an idea. He jumped
up, about 50 feet in the air, then spun around, and landed like a
ballet dancer. "Over there are three big guys." Billy pointed to a
big crane. "You gonna stick around, StickMan, or you wanna leave."

Ballsy didn't answer. He just started walking toward an old,
abandoned building, his head down.

"Suit yourself," said Billy, picking up Lisa and jogging toward the
crane. As he got nearer, he saw the men. They were shirtless, and
wore spandex shorts that stretched to cover thick quads. Each had
wide diamond-shaped calves. They were talking, and two had their
backs to Billy. Their lats were huge, nearly blocking Billy's view of
the third.

"Ahem..." Billy said. The three turned. Each was more muscular than
the next. All had bull necks and peaked traps. Their pecs hung high
and firm over tight abs. Their stomachs looked like masonry. One was
handsome, though not as good looking as Billy. One was built like a
tank, with a firm squareness to his hyper-muscular army. The last was
huge, and looked as big as Billy.

Donny started to say, "Who are ..." but was interrupted by Kyle.

"Bill?" he said. Mike and Donny looked at him.

---

Ballsy found a dark shed. It was filled with disgarded wrecks of cars
and metal scraps. Wind whistled through the building like it was
breathing.

Ballsy pulled down his loose fitting shorts. He looked at himself.
His weak, rounded stomach hung over his huge cock and massive nuts.
He grabbed himself and started to massage. He was horny, and needed
release. He grabbed his nuts in his hand and squeezed. His
super-hard nuts felt nothing, other than their own internal pressure
of his mighty cum. He tried to squeeze harder, his pencil-thin arms
shaking. He was too weak. He couldn't generate the force to initiate
his growth. He stroked his dick, hoping to get his juices flowing,
but he was weak and was staying weak.

Suddenly, Ballsy heard a groan. "Who's there?" he shouted. He
covered up his dick and walked toward the sound of the noise. What he
thought was one of the wrecks wasn't. He saw a muscular man, naked,
with beams of steel wrapped around him. He recognized the figure.
"Justin?"

"Huh? Who?" Justin's face twisted, then slowly, recognition formed.
"Ballsy? Is that you? What happened?"

"Fucking bitch is what happened," Ballsy said. "Can't you get free?"

"Not strong enough," said Justin.

"I don't..." Ballsy started.

"Look. The formula seems to be affected by the size of a guy's dick
and balls. When I sucked you off, I got big all right, but I couldn't
maintain it. The strength just leaked from me. That's why I needed
to suck you again. Then fucking Mike and Donny showed up again. They
got it. Now I'm smaller than them again."

Ballsy smiled. "Maybe I can help you with that. If you'll help me."
Ballsy lowered his pants and showed Justin his overfull nuts.

"I could just take that from you, you know. It's part of what
happened to me," Justin admitted.

"Then why don't you?"

"Saving it up. I want revenge on those creeps."

"I want revenge too on the bitch that did this too me. Think if I
give you another dose of juice of my nuts you could break those
beams?"

Justin flexed, and the beams creeked and groaned. "Can almost do it
now. With you juice..." Justin smiled.

Ballsy walked foward. He grabbed his nuts and put them in Justin's
hands. "Go ahead muscle man. Try and crush them. You and I both
know you can't." Ballsy smiled as Justin began to squeeze.

"HARDER!" Ballsy cried as he felt the power begin to eminate from his groin.

Justin's forearm rippled with cords of powerful muscle. The steel
holding his arms groaned as it strained to contain the powerful arm.
Justin's felt the pulsing of Ballsy's nuts as they easily resisted his
powerful grip. Justin gritted his teeth, his eyes squinting with the
strain of the force he demanded from his hand.

Justin watched as Ballsy's rounded stomach began to flatten. A
cinderblock ridge appeared below his chest as two abs began to force
through the skin. In moments, they were joined by a second set, then
a third as Ballsy developed a six-pack.

"YA!" Ballsy cried, "I feel the cum building in me!" His boyish
chest, flat, began to round as a square ridge developed above his
hardening abs. Ballsy's shoulders widened as round delts appeared
above thickening arms.

"Give me your cum!" Justin snarled, redoubling his efforts against
Ballsy's titanium-hard nuts. Justin could feel Ballsy's thighs
widening, forcing his hands and the powerful tests forward.

"NOT YET!" Ballsy cried. He began to tremble. "Gonna erupt. Can't.
Gotta hold it. Get bigger!" To steady himself, he grabbed the beam
constraining Justin's hand. Without realizing, he began to squeeze.
The taxed metal squealed, and Ballsy's finger dug into it, deforming
it more.

Justin watched as Ballsy's torso turned from a stick into a
hyper-muscular man. "Dude, you're huge. Let me suck you. PLEASE!"
Justin begged.

"ARGH!" Ballsy cried, holding his orgasm as long as he could.
Stroking himself quickly, he pulled away from Justin's grip and
grabbed his balls with his own powerful hand. He moved to Justin's
face and offered the chained man his cock.

Justin wrapped his lips around Ballsy's engorged head. He pressed his
tongue into Ballsy's slit, and heard the sound of pent-up pleasure.
He put his mouth over the head, and bit at the slit.

Ballsy felt the warmth of Justin's mouth and the pleasure-pain he was
inflicting. It was to much. Even with his restored strength and
powerful control, he felt as if his nuts were about to exploded. He
released his juices, forcing his huge cock down Justin's throat so the
prisoner had to take every last drop.

Justin felt the eruption. He couldn't breath. He felt the juices
flow down his throat, the warmth penetrating his torso as it traveled.
The heat began to flow through his body as Ballsy sent more and more
of his powerful cum into Justin.

Ballsy watched Justin. His transformation excited Ballsy. He saw
Justin's vein pulse as his vascularity increased, Justin's skin turned
red, then he began to grow. The steel restraints squeaked and then
snapped as Justin's pecs thickened. Even unflexed, the hardness of
Justin's muscles would not be denied. The beams holding his arms
shattered when Justin easily raised them. He put his arms around
Ballsy's glutes, and massaged the muscle in an effort to stimulate
Ballsy's orgasm.

Justin raised a leg, and the steel encasing it flew through the
ceiling. He did the same to his other leg. The only thing holding
him down was a pair of beams wrapped around his waist. With each
burst of Ballsy's cum, Justin grew bigger and strong, his body
thickening and ripped muscle pushing through skin and vein.

Finally, Ballsy's eruption slowed and stopped. He pulled his cock
from Justin's mouth.

Justin moved his hands to his pecs, feeling their final growth. He smiled, and put his hands on the two final beams. He sat up, and the top beam popped like a cork on a bottle of champagne. Only Justin's huge arms stopped it from flying through a wall. He tossed the beam to the floor where it rang as it landed. He sat, looking at the final beam. "Fucking try and contain me!" He grabbed the beam and snapped it freeing himself. He stood, naked.

"Whoa!" said Ballsy.

"Impressed? Good. Let's find Mike, Donny and that fuck'n traitor!"
Justin smashed a huge fist into his hand, making a crack like thunder.

"No," said Ballsy, shaking his head.

"NO?"

"We're not big enough," Ballsy said. "I was bigger than you when Lisa
and Billy stole my muscle. Dude, we gotta get huge. We gotta hulk out
bigger than ever."

Justin stopped. "But..."

Ballsy smiled, and rubbed his nuts. "Dude, don't worry. These power
houses can go for days without stopping. Shit, I feel them ready to
erupt again already." He put his nuts between his thick quads and
squeezed. Ballsy's dick pulsed to life again. He stepped forward, his
body already growing thicker with new muscle. "Ain't it hot getting
bigger. Fuck man, kinda turned me on watching you grow. Gotta see
that again," he said, grabbing Justin's hand. He placed Justin's hand
on his chest, flexing it larger as ripped striations thickened and
surged with new muscle. He put his free hand on Justin's pecs, who
flexed in return. "Gotta make your muscles grow again. Hot, huh?"

Justin smiled.

---
[more to come]

#51   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2006, 06:22 PM
Muscle Czar

Mike smacked it with a loud thundercrack. "You're not so bad for a pretty boy," Mike taunted.

"Ya, and you're not so bad for a dumb jock," Billy shot back.

"So, the testosterone contest is over now?" asked Lisa.

Billy grabbed his huge sack, giving his titanium nuts a squeeze while hefting the package for all to see. "When you got it," he said, walking to Lisa. He picked her up and kissed her, whispering, "and you know I got it."

Donny and Kyle looked perturbed at Mike and Billy, feeling that they were somehow tricked. "So,how'd you get so big?" Kyle finally asked. "Hey Lisa," he added acknowledging her existence for the first time.

"Hey Kyle," she said, running over to him and giving him a peck on the cheek. She rubbed her hand over his massive arm. "You're looking hot too."

"Always have," he said dismissively.

Lisa shrugged dismissively.

"I got Lisa to thank for these muscle," Billy started, explaining to Donny, Mike and Kyle what happened. He told them how Ballsy had suddenly muscled up to Superman proportions, hit on Lisa, and then Lisa had drained his muscle into Billy.

"Like this," Lisa said, grabbing Kyle in one hand and Billy in the other. Nothing happened.

"Ya, it always was," Kyle said, pulling away. "You tried to come between our friendship, playing us."

Billy nodded. "The sex is real good," he said.

"Ya, she always was a size whore," Kyle said with distaste.

"Still jealous of the big man, huh?" Billy said with some pride.

Mike nodded. "Yep."

"Fuck you both," said Kyle.

"Hey, sorry to make you feel small," said Billy with a chuckle. "But, that's what drove you to become as strong as a horse, while I'm both strong and..."

"What happened to Ballsy?" Donny interrupted, trying to defuse the situation.

"Don't know," said Billy. "Went walking off. Kinda sulky about being so small now. Headed off toward some building."

"Some building?" Donny said with alarm.

"Ya, by the entrance."

"Shit. Dudes, we may have a problem." Donny bolted off toward the building where they had left Justin. Mike and Kyle looked at each other, then took off after him. Billy picked Lisa up and followed.

Donny stormed into the warehouse. It was dark. From the window's light, he saw the table where Justin had been trapped. Torn metal poked from it as if something had exploded through it from the inside. Donny froze as Mike and Kyle came running in.

"Fuck!" Mike whispered, seeing the metal. "Justin did..."

Donny nodded, then tilted his head toward the far corner. In the shadows, a hulking behemoth stood pressed against the wall. Something was in front of him. A table? A safe? No, it wasn't a something. It was a someone. The figure seemed to be bobbing back and forth.

"They're here!" said the massive form, a deep baratone voice booming from his barrel chest. "Oh fuck ya!" the form said. It seemed to grow even bigger, then began to shake. "Ya! Take it!"

Mike started to move, but the squatting form suddenly stood up. Even from across the room, the trio could see muscles growing and expanding. The form's back widened even more, thickening to the point of being musclebound. The form's legs became redwoods, muscle pressed so hard into muscle that it appeared the form's legs would pop.

"Dude's what's..." Billy said, entering the warehouse. "Fuck. Who's that?"

With effort, the form turned and started to stretch.

"Justin!" Donny said.

Justin raised two hyper-muscular arms, skin stretched over dense, thick muscle. Each arm looked thicker than a man's chest, and seemed to squeeze his head between powerful biceps. Justin's lats were so wide and thick, they seemed to form a T, stretching side at the top then tapering to a thin, muscular stomach. His thighs were so thick, nothing could be seen behind them. Even his calves bunched and pushed into each other. "In the ever-muscular flesh!" he bellowed, his voice deeper and stronger than the one before.

Moving out from being eclipsed, the second huge man appeared. He was nearly as muscle-bound as Justin, and began stretching impossibly thick muscles that quaked and flexed with power. He looked at Justin. "Damn we're huge!"

"Big enough now, ya think?"

Ballsy looked at the four men, his arms pressed wide and forward by his own thick back and huge bis and tris. "Lookin skinny Billy. How ya like this!" He raised his arm, moutainous delts and traps fighting for room and he flexed his bicep. It exploded into beach-ball-sized roundness, yet was ripped with deep corded striations. Thick veins pulsed on top.

"Heh," said Lisa, coming into view. "I can fix that." She began to walk toward Ballsy, but Justin moved quicker than anyone expected a huge man to move. In the blink of an eye, he had grabbed Lisa.

"PUT HER DOWN!" Yelled Billy, flexing wide and strong in anger.

Before he could move, Ballsy lept across the room and landed in front of Billy. "Ya gotta get passed me first," he said.

"No problem," said Billy.

Standing behind Billy, Donny knew it would be a problem. Ballsy seemed to be nearly twice as big and far thicker than Billy. Ballsy's body radiated with power, a gravity-well of strength that sucked other men's confidence and power into it.

Billy drew back a fist and pounded into Bally's abs. There was no effect. He did it again forcing all his power into his punch, then again, each punch more powerful than the last. Ballsy yawned.

"Wait dude," he said with a grin. "Let me flex." Ballsy's flat abs, corregated into eight distinct blocks framed by thick obliques rippled to life. Ridges between each ab deepened into values, and powerful cords. Ballsy's waist seemed to get thinner, as he vaccuumed his abs in, yet the wall of muscle became more defined. With a glint in his eye, maintaining the vaccuum, he flexed. Valleys at least an inch deep now framed steel-hard abs. His stomach was framed by a barrell-like rip cage protected by an armor of thick pecs. His intercostals were so shredded that it looked like a desert landscape after a rain -- rivers of muscle defining trenches of power.

Without hesitation, Billy hit Ballsy with a punch that felt like lightning and sounded like thunder. A second later, Billy turned in pain, shaking out his hand which had crashed by a wall of muscle. Mike moved forward, backed up by Kyle and Donny. Billy recovered, and he and Mike started pounding into Ballsy's flexed abs. Kyle struck high, jumping on Ballsy's back and wrapping his steely arm around the Atlas-like neck. Donny struck low, wrapping his arms around Ballsy's knees and trying to tackle him to the ground.

Justin dropped Lisa in a closet. He slammed the door. Immediately, she began to bang on it. Next to the closet was an industrial concrete mixer that had been sealed solid with dried concrete. Justin grabbed it with one hand, and found it bolted in place. He pulled hard, his bicep flexing to life and the bolts snapped from the ground. "I'd step back from the door if I were you," he warned before easily lifting the mixer with one hand and slamming it into the door with such force that it wedged there. He turned, and saw the four men attacking Ballsy. "Need some help there?"

'Nah, just waiting for you." Ballsy moved his left hand to the arm Kyle had wrapped around his neck. With total ease, he broke Kyle's flex and held Kyle under his armpit. "Here, start with something small." He tossed Kyle to Justin as if he were a ragdoll.

Justin caught Kyle in and wrapped his monster arms around Kyle's torso. "Still jealous of us bigger guys?" Justin teased. "I could crush you like a bug!" He sneared, flexing a bit to demonstrate the power in his body. He heard a crack in Kyle's chest that may have been a rib cracking. Kyle grimaced. "This muscle..." Justin flexed a little harder "... could have been yours." Justin released his grip, then held Justin up by his neck. "I have no time for fools. I'm gonna go play with Mike!" Justin tossed Kyle into the wall. He hit with a crash.

Justin walked with purpose to Ballsy. As he came closer, everyone felt the floor shaking, each footstep a mini-earthquake. Justin grabbed Donny from the floor. "Go play with Kyle," Justin said and throw him to the exact same spot Kyle had hit. Donny fell onto Kyle, and both lay there, stunned.

Mike and Billy kept punching Ballsy, hitting the same spot in his muscle gut, trying to break it down. Ballsy looked bored. With blinding speed, he reached out and grabbed each man's fists in his hand, stopping them cold.

Justin walked over to Mike.

"You're mine," said Justin, who threw a punch into Mike's stomach that launched him 10 feet backwards.

"And you're mine." Ballsy latched on to Billy's shoulder. "Did you like using me as a punching bag? Now it's my turn." Ballsy smiled. He made an OK sign with his left hand. "Better flex," he warned as he moved the sign to Billy's abs.

Billy's gut became cinder blocks of pure muscle.

Ballsy smiled, then flicked his finger into the center of the second block.

Billy's muscles collapes. He doubled over in pain, barely believing the force Ballsy could generate with a single finger. A welt formed almost immediately at the site of the impact. He looked up, seeing Ballsy's huge cock near his face. He reached out, and grabbed it, squeezing with all his might.

"Feels good, but my nuts are indestructable," Ballsy bragged.

"We'll see..." said Billy, gritting his teeth.

"No, I don't think so..." Ballsy grabbed Billy's arm. He pushed with all his might, but felt his power being overtaken by a hand much stronger than his own. "I'm big enough now. Big enough to break you like a twig."

Ballsy pulled Billy's arm up. He resisted, and his muscles cramped and bucked in revolt, but Ballsy didn't notice. Ballsy moved his hand to Billy's package, and started to squeeze.

Billy felt an earth-shattering pressure on his balls, but he also felt his balls fighting back. Ballsy grunted, obviously trying to increase the incredible pressure, but still, Billy felt very little except a sexual tension building.

Justin had stood over Mike until he recovered. Mike jumped up, putting the full force of his legs into launching his torso into Justin's gut. At the last second, Justin swung an arm and smacked Mike back down. Mike grabbed onto Justin's legs, trying to tackle him. Justin took a step forward, kicking Mike back another 10 feet. Mike jumped to his feet and ran full force at Justin. Justin walked forward, allowing Mike to hit him and then pushing him back 10 feet, then 15 feet, then 20 feet.

"Are you stupid or something?" Justin asked on the fifth attempt. "Don't you get it." Justin raised his arms into a double bi. "I got the muscle now, and I think it's time for more payback." Justin advanced on Mike. Mike faked a dive past him, then at the last second, jumped over Justin and started running toward Donny and Kyle. He dropped palettes of I-beams and threw heavy equipment, but he knew nothing was stopping Justin. He was just too powerful.

Ballsy continued to try and crush Billy's nuts, with no effect.

"Having some problems there?" asked Justin. He stopped his advance on Mike, putting his hand next to Ballsy's.

Ballsy released on nut, and concentrated his full might on the one he held.

Justin grabbed Billy's ball. "Fuck... he's as huge as you!"

"Not after we crush him!" Ballsy snarled.

"You can try, but shit guys, all you're doing is horning me up!"

Justin started to squeeze, not holding back.

"Looks like your friend got you beat in the muscle department. Shit, that feels good," quipped Billy. "Too bad Lisa's not here."

Mike took advantage of the distraction and moved toward the closet with Lisa. He grabbed the cement mixer and pulled. It didn't budge. He pulled harder, his lats flexing huge and his tree-trunk legs shaking with the effort. "Help me!" he cried to Kyle and Donny. The two men, still dazed, moved toward the cement mixer. They grabbed on, and began to pull.

The wall around the mixer made a whining noise, trying to withstand the awesome might of the three supermen. Muscles bulged and flexed as the trio applied tons of force to move remove the obstacle. With a jolt, the cement mixer moved back three inches. A second jolt gave way to four more. A third final jolt freed it, sending Kyle and Donny flying backward. Mike held the mixer.

"Billy duck!" he screamed as he threw the mixer with all his might. It hit Justin and Ballsy by surprise, sending them backward.

Billy ran toward the men, and Lisa came out of the room. "We gotta get out of here. They're too strong!"

Mike walked to the rear of closet and punched, breaking a hole in the wall. "Let's go..."

#52   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2006, 06:43 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
what a great surprise to see today, and one of the best chapters yet. i loved the scene when they walked in on Justin and Ballsy. and has Billy gained Ballsy's powers? i loved how Ballsy was bored by the other guys trying to beat him up. this is hot, even if it is the "bad guys" getting super strong. can't wait for more!!
  #53   Add to Dotandtheline's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2006, 12:40 PM
Feel loved

Dotandtheline is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Dotandtheline Send a message via Yahoo to Dotandtheline
Talking

I agree! That was a wonderul surprise! I also love the description of the two moster bad guys! Such wonderful detail and imagies! I love this thread...

Dotandtheline
  #54   Add to darkluster4's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2006, 09:03 PM
Darklord of Power

darkluster4 is on a distinguished road
Umm

Not to be rude guys, but there is a thread for comments. That way this thread can concentrate on the story. Here's the direct link:
[COLOR=navy]http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2411[/COLOR]
Or, you could just go to the thread titled "Mike gets Huge--new author--comments".

Thanks for your comments though, and for being so understanding.
  #55   Add to Frankly's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2006, 02:23 PM

Frankly is on a distinguished road
I know there is a thread for comments but i wanted to bump this story. It is phenomenal and i would love to see another chapter. I am working on a story myself but my writing needs some work and i don't want to ruin a classic
  #56   Add to darkluster4's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2006, 07:46 PM
Darklord of Power

darkluster4 is on a distinguished road
Ok, but please post on the chat thread instead. You can make suggestions for the story there. (Yeah, it is great. ) Plus, it was nice of you to try to bring this thread back, but we had a problem with that happening before with other threads. So please, if you're going to bring a thread back, post on topic. (I know I'm not an admin, but somebody would say this sooner or later. Sorry.)
  #57   Add to B_HIM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 8th, 2007, 11:30 AM

B_HIM is on a distinguished road
CONTINUE THE FUCKIN STORY MAN!!! I haven't heard from it in ages!
  #58   Add to Kyrosan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2007, 03:16 PM

Kyrosan
Send a message via AIM to Kyrosan Send a message via Yahoo to Kyrosan
Any updates on this story? Really loving it!
  #59   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2007, 05:56 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
You could update it yourself, if you wanted to. Looks like all the previous contributors have said their piece.
  #60   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2007, 06:03 AM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
You could update it yourself, if you wanted to.
1) there is a comments thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
Looks like all the previous contributors have said their piece.
2) Don't make assumptions or speak for others.

3) I'll post a new chapter tonight.

#61   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2007, 05:22 PM
Muscle Czar

Mike pushed Donny and Kyle through the hole as Billy hefted Lisa in
his mighty arms. Mike blasted through propelled by thick legs and by
the time Billy and Lisa climbed through, was a good quarter of a mile
down the road. Billy took off after them.

As Billy ran, his manhandled nuts bounced with crushing force between
his legs and his semi bounced hard, slapping Billy's sculpted quads
and abs with a SMACK! Lisa reached behind her as Lisa grabbed the
uncoiling snake and rubbed it.

Billy responded to the need by running faster. He saw Donny and Kyle
just beyond him, and Mike a couple hundred yards in front of them,
blazing the trail. Billy pushed himself harder, and overtook the two
smaller men with ease. Lisa's grip on his cock forced it harder which
in turn drove Billy's need and power into overdrive. His legs were
pumping huge as his calves acted like rockets and propelled him
forward. His thighs pulsed with power as they slammed harder and
harder into Billy's massive hang. With seeming ease, Billy over took
Mike.

Mike responded with a burst of speed, but it didn't matter. Billy
sped past him, carrying Lisa with him. From behind, Mike noticed that
Billy was growing. Slowly his muscles were thickening, retaining
their proportions and symmetry, but inflating larger and stronger.
Mike watched as the distance between him and Billy grew, Mike's
powerful legs unable to keep up as Billy ran into the country.

With each step, Billy's mind became more and more clouded by erotic
hormones as his cock and balls were stimulated more than they ever had
been. His mind became clouded as emotion overtook logic. He needed
release and that need became Billy's sole reason for living.

After 5 minutes, he saw a clump trees that were somewhat isolated. He
ran in there. He looked down the road and couldn't see Mike or the
others. He stepped into the shade and put Lisa down. Billy seemed to
be shaking, but both soon realized it was his body growing bigger and
stronger. The thought brought Billy to full arousal as his monster
dick thrust upward to his massive pecs.

"Looks like we're the first ones here," Billy said, stepping toward
Lisa. "I know a way we can kill the time, if you want to play with
some muscle." Billy's arm surged as he flexed, growing a perfect
peak. Lisa thought it looked bigger than even Justin's had!

"Don't let us stop you," a voice said from behind. Billy turned, to see Justin and Ballsy.
"And I don't think you were the first ones here." Ballsy smiled, then took half a step
forward, his thigh jutting in front of him. With deliberation, he tensed the muscles.
His quads split and ripped into shredded relief. He looked at his monster, and at Billy's
quad, a huge grin on his face. "Did you really think those twigs were faster than my wheels?" Ballsy
bragged. "And talk about slow, we were here almost a minute before
you."

"Get away from us," Billy said, pushing Lisa back and adopting a
defensive stance.

"Now calm down," Justin said, taking a small step forward. "We don't
want Lisa." With obvious intent, Justin's eyes wandered down to the
huge cock throbbing upward. He licked his lips and said, "I want a
taste of that."

"Faggot!" Billy said.

"Anything for this muscle," Justin retorted. "I can feel it slipping
away as we stand here."

Billy looked at Justin. Was he smaller than Billy? Justin's cock was
huge, and his nut's did look like they could give Billy a run for his
money, but were they smaller now than they were before?

"I think your milk can fix that," Justin said. "Stabilize my balls at
this size, maybe a bit bigger. Then my body will be able to retain
the power!" Justin threw his arms to the side and struck a triumphant
double bi. Grinning he said, "And there's something in it for you?"

Ballsy got a confused look on his face. Then, Justin's arms swang
down and grabbed his, yanking them backward with explosive force.

"You can have Ballsy. Do whatever you want to him -- take his muscle,
crush his nuts, I don't care."

Ballsy's body flowed like lava cooling into hard granite as he
stiffened, fighting against Justin's hold. "YOU CAN'T!" he screamed,
an image of Lisa holding him while Billy neutered him with his hands.
Ballsy flexed hard, but felt Justin's grip tighten and dig into his
flesh.

Justin ignored Ballsy's pleas. Ballsy struggled, and began to break
Justin's grip.

"Better decide fast..." Justin grunted. "Can't hold him for long..."

Billy didn't answer for a seconds. Finally, he broke the silence.
"Lisa will hold him." He moved his hand to his organ and started
stroking.

Lisa moved to Ballsy just as he forced himself free from Justin, but
it was too late. Lisa grabbed his arm and instantly, he felt his
superhuman strength leave his body. He crashed to the ground, his
legs unable to support his mass.

"Those wheels don't seem so strong now, do they?" Lisa boasted.

Justin grinned a self-satisfied grin. He concetrated on Billy,
willing his desire to fuel a need for Justin.

"You gonna get on with this or what?" Billy said impatiently.

Justin stepped forward, trying to take control of Billy's lust. He
pushed hard, yet felt Billy's own might resist him. Billy seemed
large. No, Billy was large. Justin felt a lust of his own as he
looked at the perfectly proportioned, huge muscle man.

"You gonna do this or what?" Billy asked again, hefting his massive organ.

Justin lunged uncontrollably at the throbbing man meat. He grabbed
Billy's huge nuts as his throat tried to engulf the massive length of
the superman's cock.

Billy smiled. "Ya. Do me, babe."

Justin felt out of control. He wanted this. No, he needed it. Some
portion of him didn't understand why Billy wasn't desiring him, but
yet, he didn't care. His mouth engulfed half of Billy's huge manhood
before he gagged. He withdrew and tried again, demanding his gag
reflex stop and obey his wants. Justin's eyes wandered up Billy's
brick-like abs to his slab-like pecs. He saw Billy's perfect grin.
Justin's eyes stared wantonly into Billy's mocking gaze. Justin
sucked harder.

"Ya man, you need my cock, don't you," Billy laughed. He leaned over
Justin, flexing his abs, pecs, bis and traps into a most muscular
pose. Justin sucked harder, grabbing his own cock and began stroking
uncontrollably.

Justin wished that Billy felt the same desire he felt. He willed it
with all his might. As he did, he tasted a salty taste of Billy's
precum enter his mouth. He wrapped his massive arms around Billy's
redwood thighs and pressed tight into him, feeling his steel-like arms
succumb to Billy's harder and stronger hams. Justin felt Billy's balls
prepare to unload.

Without warning, he felt a force knock him off of Billy. Out of no
where, Mike tackled Justin and rolled him off Billy's cock.

"What the fuck are you doing Billy!" Mike cried.

"Gotta cum Mikey boy. Take it."

Mike didn't need to be told twice. He leaped off a stunned Justin and
placed his mouth on Billy's cock as Billy began to erupt.

"Your balls!" Billy cried. "He said it would make your balls tough!
Think about your nuts! Like Ballsy and me!"

Mike's mind involuntarily thought about Ballsy and Billy. Their nuts
were so hard. Indestructable. Not like his. His were sore. Crushed
by Justin. Robbed of his power. He got the power back, but he wanted
his nuts to be indestructable again. Like Billy. Like Ballsy.
Billy's cum tasted good. He sucked it down like water.

Billy felt it too. Mike's vacuum pulled at him, ripping the cum out
of him. Billy tried to pull away, but couldn't as Mike's tongue
lapped around his organ and demanded more of his male juice. Billy
cried as his orgasm consumed him. He felt weak against the flood of
sexual release that had been let loose.

Billy's cum overwhelmed Mike. The man's huge nuts seemed to flow endlessly,
making more and more juice until Mike felt like he would explode. He felt the
juice seep into every corner of his being. He became dizzy and his mind felt
like it was in a fog. When the flow of juice began to stop, Mike started sucking
hard.

"Argh! Mike! Stop!" Billy felt as if Mike were trying to suck his nuts out his
thick shaft. He pushed Mike off and watched as Mike fell to the ground. What he didn't
expect was Justin.

Billy saw the huge stud grinning, stroking his dick. Justin hefted his nuts, showing
their new size. "Looks like a little will do ya," he said as his orange-sized balls
throbbed powerfully in his hands.

Billy watched as Justin's organ swelled above his belly button, over his brick-like abs and
to his chest. Justin pushed the super-cock to the side and rubbed it against his nipples.
"Oh ya, fucking hot! Always wanted to do that!"

Billy noticed something else. The muscle that Justin had lost was returning, as he once
again grew to the freaky size he had in the warehouse. Justin flexed his arm and
watched bulges of muscle form over a super-ripped mountainous bicep. He kissed it, then turned
and looked at Ballsy. "Well, I guess a deals a deal," Justin said smiling. Then with all the
control his voice could muster, "LET HIM GO!"

"No," replied Billy, unaffected by Justin's control.

"Don't know why that's not working on you," he said, taking a menacing step forward, "but it
doesn't matter. I got the muscle to back up my words."

"Care to rethink that?" said a voice from behind him. He turned, his face in the most massive pecs
he'd ever seen. He looked up, and Mike's grinning face towered above him. Justin took a step
back and couldn't believe what he saw. Mike was huge -- more muscular than ever. His eyes darted
over Mike's monsterous body, and stopped when he saw Mike's nuts. They were the size of grapefruits.

"If a little did you, think of what all that super-charged cum did to me!" he said, flexing into a crab
pose. "Now, you were saying something?"

#62   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2007, 06:36 PM
Muscle Czar

Justin stared at Mike at felt small. His massive muscle seemed so insignificant compared to the massive god that stood before him. "Mike..." he took a step back.

"Back off runt!" Mike commanded, placing his hand on Justin's shoulder, stopping his retreat. He pressed down, and Justin's legs buckled. He fell kneeling on
the ground, his mouth in front of Mike's huge cock. "Ya, I bet you want to suck this super-powered meat!" Mike said, hefting his massive balls in his hands.

Justin struggled. His arms swelled with strength and rope-like veins appeard on his ripped quads as he pressed against Mike trying to get up. Sweat beaded on Justin as
he failed to budge even one inch against Mike's dominant power. Justin looked up at Mike, and saw a confident smirk on the powerhouse's face. Mike began to press harder
forcing Justin's shoulder's to the ground in submission. With all his might, he command, "Mike! Stop!"

Mike froze and the pressure on Justin stopped.

"Dude!" Billy said, running forward.

Justin felt it. He had total control of Mike, and felt a total lack of control over Billy. "Stop him!" Justin command Mike.

Like lightning, Mike turned and lodged a huge fist into Billy's abs. The force of the punch lifted Billy off the ground and threw him back ten feet.

Justin pressed his will harder, and knew Mike was his slave -- his super power muscle slave. Justin stood up. "Well, isn't this an
interesting turn." He walked toward Mike and grabbed his nuts. He squeezed.

Mike stood totally still.

"Hey Ballsy, looks like we got another member of the titanium nuts club."

"I'll fucking kill you!" Ballsy said, Lisa holding him down.

"Now is that anyway to talk to a friend?" Justin said, rubbing his hands over Mike's pecs, weighing them with his hand as he compared the huge muscles to his own.

"Friend! You did..."

"Mike," Justin said, before Ballsy could finish. "Go get our buddy Ballsy."

Mike immediately turned and walked toward Lisa.

"Mike! STOP!" Lisa cried. "Billy! Help me!"

Billy crawled on the ground. He spit a drop of blood.

Mike stood over Lisa and bounced his pecs. "You heard him. Let my friend Ballsy go."

"He's not your friend, Mike...."

Mike grabbed Lisa, and easily lifted her off Ballsy. As her contact with Ballsy was broken, Ballsy felt his strength return. He quickly stood, and moved from the woman's
reach, and started toward Justin.

"I'm gonna..."

Before he could finish, there was the sound of rustling in the woods.

"Mike, grab Ballsy and let's get out of here." Justin said, running further into the woods.

Mike drove his shoulder into Ballsy's abs and lifted him up. Mike ran following Justin.

As they vanished into the woods, Kyle and Donny ran into the clearing.

"Whoa!" exclaimed Kyle, running to Billy. Extending his powerful hand toward his fallen friend, "What happened to you?"

Donny looked where Mike and Ballsy had vanished into the woods. "Was that Mike?"

"Justin's got him," said Lisa. "He went with them voluntarily."

Donny and Kyle looked at each other. "Not again..." murmurred Kyle.

---

Mike's ran at full speed, easily catching Justin. When he saw his master, he scooped him up and tossed him over his other shoulder. "I'll carry you Just."
The added weight didn't even slow Mike down. His legs barreled through the woods, spanning the length of a football field with each powerful gait. "Where
do you want to go? I'll get us there fast with these powerful wheels!" To make the point, he began to run faster.

"Dude, I don't mind showing off what I got, but maybe we should get some clothes now," said Ballsy.

"Do they make clothes big enough for us?" Justin asked?

"I know where there is some!" and with a leap, Mike jumped over the trees, flying back to town and landed at the football field. "Coach had our uniforms made special
for muscles like ours!" he said as Mike put Ballsy and Justin down.

"Mike you love your muscles, don't you?" It wasn't just a question. Justin commanded Mike.

In response, Mike bounced his pecs. He looked down at his massive body, unable to see around his mountain-like pecs. He raised an arm, and flexed his bicep. He smiled,
and raised the peak to his lips and kissed it. His other arm rubbed against his abs. "Fuck ya..." Mike started walking toward the locker room. "Come on... There are some
great mirrors in here. Let's see just how awesome our bodies are!"

The double doors to the locker room were locked. Mike grabbed the doors, his barndoor-sized lats flared and the doors frame broke from the building, taking a row of bricks
with them. He tossed the door into the air, letting it crash in the middle of the football field. The entrance was barely big enough for Mike, but he squeezed in, followed
by the smaller muscle teens.

Mike walked straight to the mirror. "Awe fuck ya, look at me!" He turned to the side and hit a magnificent side chest pose. "Shit. I'm a fucking muscle god. Love it."
Mike bent a leg, admiring his quads, hams and calves. "Freak'n hulked out. Man, no on is bigger than me!"

Justin looked at Ballsy, and smiled. "Don't you think Mikey should share," he said, hefting Ballsy's nuts. "Hey Mike, ya know what Ballsy here got some great nuts and
he loves guys to try and crush them. Makes him stronger too. Why don't you share your muscle with us and crush these big boys."

"Sure Justin. Love to give you two this power."

"Dude, does he do everything you say?"

"Looks that way, doesn't it?"

Mike walked to Ballsy and began stroking him. "Good cock, man. Not as big as mine, but damn sweet piece of meat you got here."

Ballsy reached over and hefted Mike's cock up. A feeling of inadequacy swelled in him, and his own cock throbbed to life. He felt Mike's big hand move to his nuts and rub
it, first gently, then harder. "Oh ya..." he said as his juices started to boil.

Justin smiled. "Ya Mike. Make Ballsy here as big as you, or bigger if you can..." It took so little power to control Mike, Justin turned the rest of his will to Ballsy.
"And Ballsy, you want me to suck all that big load of growth juice down, DON'T YOU."

"Ya Justin," Ballsy agreed through clenched teeth, trying to resist Justin's will.

Justin watched as Ballsy's muscles began to swell. Mike's forearms knotted as thick veins swam under paper thin skin as muscle rippled, fueling a grip capable of turning
coal to diamond.

"Fucking hard rocks... Gotta crush..." Mike gritted his teeth as he applied super pressure to Ballsy's nuts. In his hands, he felt the uncrushable nuts swelling larger
from lemons to oranges.

Ballsy hefted Mike's grapefruit sized balls, and watched in the mirror. "Shit, getting bigger. Huge!" Ballsy voice got deeper as his pecs began to press into his chin, lifting his head up. Ballsy's cock began to pulse, trying to grow larger but a sudden pain hit Ballsy and he screamed, shooting his load all over Justin.

"Dude, that was awesome," said Justin, lifting the power cum from his abs and licking his fingers clean. "But you should have told me. I'd have taken it from the source." Justin looked at Ballsy. He was even bigger than Mike. "Dude, flex."

Ballsy raised his arms, but the pain travelled across his body. His arms shook as Olympian biceps raised to the clouds. Ballsy screamed, and his arms began to shrink, returning to a size only slightly larger than he had started from. "Couldn't hold it. Man, he's too powerful for me."

Justin looked at Mike. "Looks like you're the man, Mikey."

Mike grinned. "The biggest," he agreed.

"But you want me to be bigger, right big guy?"

"Oh ya," agreed Mike, who began to stroke his huge cock. "Take my juice. Please Justin. You're my god!"

The Following User Says Thank You to Corwin For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (August 16th, 2013)
  #63   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2008, 06:48 AM
Muscle Czar

"No wait!" cried Ballsy, "Let me try again."

"Don't see the point," said Justin. "Seems those balls of your have limits, and Mike's got more there than you got, and they're just as hard."

A wave of jealousy and disbelief hit Ballsy. His nuts, his huge nuts, had always shamed other guys. No way could this weak-willed freak beat him. "Look, my cum. Suck me off while Mike tries to crush these diamonds! If I can't hold it, then you get my cum and Mike's!"

"Please Justin, my god, take me. I want to satisfy you so bad," cried Mike.

"Change of plans, Mike. Let me jerk you while you try and crush Ballsy here again." Justin walked toward Mike, fell on one knee, and placed his right hand under Mike's nuts. "Man these are huge! You like me touching your boulders, Mike?"

"Fuck," Mike whimpered. "Ya, please Justin. Play with me. Feels so good."

"As good as crushing Ballsy's peas? Do that again, Mike."

Ballsy walked over to Mike. "Try it, runt."

Mike snarled, then roughly grabbed Ballsy's sack and squeezed hard. Veins pulsed on Mike's forearm as his vice-like grip bore down on Ballsy's testicles. Once again, Ballsy felt his juices flowing, his balls growing and his muscles pulsing with size and power. "Ya, make me huge!" he said, raising an arm and flexing his thickening bicep.

As Ballsy grew, Justin grabbed the teen's cock with his free hand and place the tip of the thick, growing snake in his mouth, whispering, "Make me grow huge, friend."

Ballsy's cock throbbed as his shoulder's widened. His lats, steely barn doors, pressed into his leg-thick arms, fighting his growing guns for more room. His pecs ballooned, swelling again to massive size. Then, like before, a subtle pain started in the depths of his powerful muscles. "No!" Ballsy snarled in a baritone voice. He closed his eyes, concentrating on his balls. His titanium-hard nuts throbbed and swelled, and Ballsy demanded that they protect his growing muscle mass, transferring Mike's crushing grip into his own super strength. He felt Justin's hot mouth slip off his cock.

"Fuck!" Justin said in awe. He had watched Ballsy's huge body become even more musclular. He wrapped his own powerful arms around the tree trunk legs and kneaded Ballsy's granite-hard glutes, and struggled to keep his grip as the teen's fantastic lower body overcame his own huge size. Looking up, Justin's eyes scanned abs that became more deeply etched every second and with every breath. Ballsy's pecs formed a ledge above Justin's head that blocked-out the light. Justin's eyes darted to Mike's own shelf that towered over him. Its less-substantial size was clear. Justin noted the strain on Mike's face as his fruitless attempts to crush Ballsy's now-larger sack ony resulted in Ballsy's growth. "Even bigger than Mike."

"He's so huge," Mike said, the awe clear in his voice.

Ballsy's muscles cramped as they grew, and the pain sharpened. Still, he heard Mike's comment and saw the precum streaming from the huge man's cock. Ballsy made his move. With his powerful hand, he pushed Justin hard off his cock, grabbing Mike's snake and placing his own gaping mouth over it. Grabbing Mike's own invulnerable nuts, he squeezed the now smaller jewels hard. The shock had the desired effect, and Mike exploded his own powerful cum in Ballsy's mouth.

Ballsy tasted the salty-sweet liquid, and a warmth pulsed into his body. As it did, his muscle relaxed and the pain began to subside. As it did, his own cock exploded, covering Mike in a rich white blanket of man juice.

"WHAT DID YOU DO!" Justin screamed, standing up and rushing to lick the strength giving cum from Mike's body, but he was too late. Mike's skin absorbed the power liquid, and his powerful muscles took on a ripped look of a man with almost zero body fat. But even Mike's new ripped look couldn't compare to Ballsy now.

Ballsy stood next to Mike, his body's width making Mike look skinny. Ballsy's rounded shoulders flowed into thick arms, biceps and triceps ripped and rippling with powers. Thick veins covered Ballsy's forearms. His chest had inflated into two protruding man-tits, a thick vein pulsing over the globes barely hidden by paper-thin skin. But Ballsy's strongest bodypart continued to be his legs, with their long, thick quads, hog-sized hams, and calves that swooped out like wings of a bomber.

"Now this is more like it," said Ballsy as he raised an arm, flexing his bicep. He grinned at the amazing height of the moutain, then moved it to his mouth and kissed it.

"That strength was suppose to be mine!"

Ballsy flexed his towering traps, forcing his shoulders to rise. "Guess not."

Justin knew that his power to control men weaked the stronger the man became, but he had to try. "I want to suck you off now!"

Ballsy froze. His will seemed to be sucked out of him. "Sure, Justin."

Justin felt it. It was easy. Ballsy couldn't resist him. "Mike's cum!" Justin thought. Mike was unable to resist him, and now that had transferred to Ballsy. "I can work with this," Justin thought.

He walked over to Justin, placing his hand on the teen's firm pecs. Mike walked over, and Justin placed another hand on Mike's now inferior meat. "Good boys, but let's get some clothes and get a move on."

The three muscle monsters started to dress. As they did, they heard voices in the hall. "They have to be in here!" It was Donny.

#64   Add to B_HIM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2008, 08:38 PM

WOW nice chapter! Hope you finish this story quick!
  #65   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2008, 09:43 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by B_HIM View Post
WOW nice chapter! Hope you finish this story quick!
Well, technically, these never end. That would go against their existance, creating a paradox.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #66   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2008, 12:00 PM
Muscle Czar

for vlad ;-)

Justin looked around as he heard footsteps in the hall. He stared at Ballsy, whose massive organ was throbbing wantonly by Justin's command. "Fuck." He turned to Mike, his massive body flexing, trying to overcome the superior size Ballsy had achieved.

'Still...' Justin thought. He turned and grabbed a XXXXL jockstrap and threw it at Mike. "Mike stop them. They're runts compared to you..."

"Just like he's a runt compared to me," said Ballsy, raising one arm and flexing his Everest-shattering bicep as his other arm squeezed and stroked his redwood-like cock.

"but come running when I call you. As soon as you hear my voice, be hard and ready to shoot." If Ballsy's cum turned Justin into the superman he deserved to be, he'd need Mike's to stabilize the change.

"Anything for you Jus..." he said, pulling the jock over his wheels and stuffing his horse-killer cock into the overstretched fabric. He walked to the door. "They won't get past me."

Justin turned his attention to Ballsy. "Fucking amazing muscles..."

"All yours man. God, I could cum right now. You are so hot..."

Justin fell to his knees and grabbed Ballsy's tightening nuts. "Bigger than grapefruits..."

"And twice as juicy..."

Justin's forearms flexed into massive bowling pins as they squeezed the cum-filled orbs. He placed his mouth over Ballsy's huge cockhead, trying to pull it forward, but the muscles that held it erect were as powerful as the rest of his body. Justin adjusted himself and commanded, "cum".

A tidal-wave of salty power erupted immediately from Ballsy. The huge muscle freak flexed, his whole body pushing his growth juice from his hose and into Justin. "Grow you mother fucker!" he screamed as he demanded more and more cum from his namesakes. "Need you to be huge... deserve to be huge..." he cried as wave after erotic wave shot from the tool.

Justin sucked harder than he ever had, trying to contain what felt like gallons of growth juice, afraid to loose even one drop. He felt Ballsy's organ flexing and throbbing, and, in a symbiotic rhythm, his body throbbed too. Justin felt an amazing power flow into his body. It was a feeling he had experienced once before. Then Mike had robbed him of it, but now it would be his again.

Suddenly, the door to the hall exploded inward as Mike's body crashed backwards, flying uncontrollably until stopped by the far wall next to Justin and Ballsy.

Mike groaned, his head shaking. "Justin..." he whimpered.

Justin had no time for questions. He felt a sharp pain in his own nuts as they tried to assimilate the strength Ballsy had bestowed. They were failing. Justin sucked the last of Ballsy's cum as the huge stud nearly collapsed from the effort.

"Mike, I need your cum!" Justin demanded... "Ballsy, protect us..."

Justin grabbed Mike's jock as the huge man responded Pavlovianly to the command, his own power tool hardening. Justin placed his mouth around the second man's cock, easily lifting him up, noting that now his own arms were nearly as large as Mike's thighs...

As the first load of Mike's cum hit Justin's eager tongue, Ballsy's body flew back with so much force the room seemed to shake.

"As if..." a familiar voice boomed.

Justin felt hands grab his chest, and an irresistible force lifting him up. He struggled, but to no effect.

"Looks like Justin figured it out too..."

Justin instinctively twisted and swung, a kiloton of power in his fist, and connected with an armored slab of meat even more powerful. There was a crack and pain swelled in Justin's hand. He looked, and saw Donny, his Captain America good looks even more pronounced on the most massive body Justin had seen. Donny seemed to have grown to nearly 7 feet tall to accomidate muscle.

"Leave him alone," Mike snarled at Donny.

"No one hurts Justin," Ballsy agreed.

In unison, both muscle gods lunged at Donny, each one taking one of Donny's arms as they tried to push him back. Justin watched as the men's legs flexed and dug into the tile and concrete floor. Their feet skidded as they grunted and pushed.

Justin felt fear as he saw a look of boredom on Donny's handsome face. He stood, feeling small as he added his force pressing into Donny's pecs.

Donny smiled. "Let me get rid of these gnats," he said, easily raising his arms, as Ballsy and Mike tried with futility to contain Donny. With a flick of the bigger man's wrists, he grabbed Ballsy and Mike by the neck and lifted them. "I always throw the small ones back," said Donny, tossing Mike and Ballsy into the far wall and cracking the plaster. Both men fell to the ground disoriented. "Your turn." Donny raised an arm, and flexed his bicep. It grew and grew, becoming higher and thicker as Justin watched.

Justin felt a need to compare. He raised his own arm, flexing, watching as his bicep grew. Bigger than Mike. He flexed harder. Bigger than Ballsy. Justin felt huge, but he heard Donny laugh. He looked over. Donny's arm appeared twice as thick and half again as large.

"How?" Justin muttered fearfully.

#67   Add to B_HIM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2008, 05:20 PM

What happened with this forgotten story?
  #68   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2008, 06:02 PM

wolfotehmoon is on a distinguished road
I like to think people got sick of the depravity and dominance and moved on to stories with less of the aforementioned but the same amount of overall hotness, but who am I kidding? :P

Let me reiterate how much I LOVED the story before the 30 <s>Xanatos</s> Muscle Theft Pile-Up started and Mike stopped getting (the) huge(est).

Last edited by wolfotehmoon; December 17th, 2008 at 10:50 AM.
  #69   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2008, 07:46 PM
Muscle Czar

I've been busy. I owe a chapter, I know.

#70   Add to jcnutt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 12th, 2009, 11:47 AM

jcnutt has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to jcnutt Send a message via Yahoo to jcnutt
nudge nudge.. bump bump corwin, are you there?
  #71   Add to B_HIM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2010, 05:11 PM

In a few months this story will be 7 years old! :O
  #72   Add to unbreakable's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2010, 05:48 PM

unbreakable is on a distinguished road
Where is the first part? This story seems to start in the middle.
  #73   Add to nsco's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2010, 12:17 PM

nsco is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nsco Send a message via MSN to nsco Send a message via Yahoo to nsco
Quote:
Originally Posted by unbreakable View Post
Where is the first part? This story seems to start in the middle.
yeah I was wondering this too, tried to find the first story again but couldnt find it.
  #74   Add to B_HIM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2010, 06:22 PM

I have the first 3 chapters, I will put them when I find them
  #75   Add to unbreakable's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2010, 05:46 PM

Quote:
If you do that, I will be your friend forever.
  #76   Add to Muscle_Knight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2010, 06:28 AM

Muscle_Knight is on a distinguished road
This story is actually amazing!!
  #77   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2010, 05:23 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
great storie! bt where I can found the begin of this saga?
  #78   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2010, 10:09 AM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
Lightbulb

Quote:
Anyone who has a copy of The Archive has all of the first NINETEEN chapters of this series.

(Note, however, that the first three chapters aren't by Corwin, or by Clarence591 -- they're by Lucky. You'll miss them if you're sorting by author!)
  #79   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2010, 07:26 AM

xboy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nypup2train View Post
Anyone who has a copy of The Archive has all of the first NINETEEN chapters of this series.

(Note, however, that the first three chapters aren't by Corwin, or by Clarence591 -- they're by Lucky. You'll miss them if you're sorting by author!)

thanks! great Archive!...U will ad the latest capter too?
  #80   Add to unbreakable's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2010, 05:41 PM

It's not working for me. What do I have to do to properly open the archive?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options