The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Frankly's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2011, 07:14 AM

Frankly is on a distinguished road
Mysteries of Angkor revisited Parts 1-6

Thanks to some much needed encouragement, i have revisited my story, Mysteries of Angkor. Please let me know what you guys think of it and any constructive criticism you can offer. Hopefully, the next chapter won't be far behind.

Mysteries of Angkor

Part 1
I knew that my vacation to Cambodia would be truly spectacular, but I had no idea that it would be as transformative as it was.

Let me step back for a minute and tell you where I am coming from. My name is Trevor and I have been working as an interpreter for a private company in Japan. I am Canadian and take great pride in standing strong and free. In that respect, I work out pretty regularly and have tried for years to add more size without much of a breakthrough. I?m about 5?9 or 175 cm tall have dark hair and blue piercing eyes. Some would say I have a cute face but I cover it up with a thin layer of stubble all the time to give myself more of that manly look. My body isn?t bad, I do workout and after years, I have developed a good base but have had the hardest time growing beyond that. That all changed with my vacation though.

I had been working hard at my job for about 8 months when finally my vacation rolled around. I only had a week to travel so I decided Cambodia was my best option, small enough to see a lot and cheap enough for an inexpensive vacation.

On my first day, I hired a tuk tuk to take me around Phnom Penh, and toward the end of the day, my driver told me that I needed to see the Russian market. He said this was the best place for souvenirs. So he took me over to the market but I had no idea what to expect.

I started walking through the market, with merchants constantly trying to sell their wares, from pots and pans, to little statues, to silk scarves, to fish and putrid smelling meats. I ventured into the middle of the market where I was completely surrounded by the stench of rotting meat. I had been in bad smells before but this was overwhelming. I thought I was going to lose my lunch. I tried to move as quickly as I could away from the meat so I just picked a direction and walked. I ended up at the back end of the market in a little alleyway.

I looked in one of the shops and in the window was a huge sign in the shape of a giant bodybuilder. Unfortunately, the sign was in Khmer so I had no clue what it was. I went inside and at the back of the shop, looking like the shop was built around him, was one of the biggest men I had ever seen. He looked at me with a huge grin on his face and he came forward to talk to me. As he walked the first thing I noticed his sheer size. He was topless, as the market was just too hot for clothes, although I doubt any shirt could have fit him. His shoulders were so wide they knocked things off the shelves as he walked through. His chest was huge, like two rock hard boulders sticking out from his ribcage with a perfect line down the middle dividing and outlining his perfectly formed pecs. His arms hung heavy out to the sides of his body. One thick blue vein ran down the front of each of his biceps. His forearms were striated and ripped as he reached out to shake my hand. The power in him was immense. When I realized I was staring I looked up at him to greet his eyes. I would have to check out the rest of him later.

?Welcome sir? he said with a deep but jovial tone.
I responded with a stammer, a little afraid, not knowing at all what to say. His face was captivating me. I just couldn?t stop looking at him. His skin was a deep tan colour and his face was strong and masculine. His hair was short and jet black. Eyes, almost the same colour as his hair. His nose was sharp but broad and his lips full and grinning. He had a strong jaw, the kind most football players develop from years on the field, firm and strong but with a cleft in his chin. This man simply amazed me.

He spoke again and I awoke once more.
?Hello sir, how can I help you??
I said I was looking for something to help me. I hadn?t grown much in a while and was looking to add size as well as cut up.
His face lit up with a huge grin and he said ? I have just the stuff for you.?
He walked back towards the back of the shop and my eyes followed his footsteps down his enormous back, which was cut, defined, and huge, over to his horseshoe shaped triceps which were fighting with his lats for enough room on his body. Each step brought me further down when I noticed his perfectly pert bubble butt, showing off and shaking for me as he walked. This was the perfect moon, fully formed and the most inviting ass I had ever seen. His jeans were just barely holding in that ass when I noticed the huge hamstrings and calves pressing against the fabric. I thought, ?There?s no way he could get those on himself, but I know I could help him get them off.?

He came back towards me carrying a huge crate on his shoulder, lifting it as if there were nothing inside. His abs were tensed trying to balance the load from his shoulder and let me tell you, they were perfect, sculpted to perfection as if chiselled from marble by Michelangelo himself. A perfect eight pack, symmetrical and balanced with intercostals tying them up to his pecs very clearly defined. Again my eyes travelled down, and though I know he was looking right at me I couldn?t help myself, his bulge was HUGE. Confined in that tight denim fabric was a huge bulge that could not be sported by any ordinary man. This man was clearly extraordinary and I needed to find out how he did it.

He set the crate down in front of me and opened it up. It was full to the brim with a grey silvery powder that had the smell of liquorice mixed with citrus. He said, ?You are my first customer today, so you bring good luck. I will give you a good deal. Whole crate is yours 15 american dollars.? Now, as impressed as I was by the magnitude of this man, I was less than impressed with his sales pitch. Having been ripped off earlier in this same market I asked for a demonstration. He took my water bottle from me, scooped up a pinch of the powder and dropped it in. A little puff of smoke shot up through the bottle and my water turned a strange blue colour. He said, ?Drink it?. I was sceptical but a man the size of a tank can be persuasive. I drank it down and started to feel a little flushed. I started sweating a little, well, more than I already was, it was hot as hell in there. Then I looked down and felt my shirt was a little tighter. My pecs had pushed the fabric a little tighter across my chest, my arms were a little bigger, filling the sleeves more impressively. It was as if I had the best pump I had had in a long time and I hadn?t lifted a finger. I felt a surge of energy flow all around my body making my shirt and my shorts feel a little tighter all over. Finally, it reached my crotch and I felt my cock get thicker and heavier. Not massive but bigger than it was. I turned to the big man, who was grinning like never before, and I said with a huge smile, I?ll give you $20.

I loaded the crate onto my tuk tuk and took it back to my hostel. I couldn?t wait to try some more out on me and my fellow back packers.

Part 2

I rode back to my hostel getting harder all the while. I had to put my backpack on my crotch just to keep my driver from noticing. I picked up the crate which seemed lighter than before and carried it down the hall to my room.

When I got to my room I could barely contain my excitement. I practically ripped off my clothes and stood in front of the mirror. I was thicker than this morning. My pecs stood a little further out from my chest, my arms were more cut, my shoulders more rounded, my abs a little more defined. Nothing huge but I had definitely grown from this morning. I went through the mini-fridge and grabbed out a bottle of water, I didn?t care that it would cost me $4, right now I needed more.

I ripped off the cap of the bottle and drank down about a third of it in one gulp. I opened the crate, my hands shaking with anticipation. I grabbed a handful of the powder and sprinkled it into my water. Again, the same puff of smoke, only this time though it was bigger and my water turned a much darker blue. I had added far more than the god in the shop did earlier. I took one last look at myself enjoying the view and then chugged the bottle dry.

As I stared into the mirror I could see my whole body getting flushed. I was glowing red as my blood started surging throughout my body. The same energy I felt started building in me only this time it felt like I had a nuclear power plant inside my body. The energy was so intense. I watched as my pecs began growing outward, becoming more defined and built. They mounded outwards as they formed two perfect slabs of muscle right underneath my chin. I watched as the crease between them became more sharp and defined. My pecs had grown out enough to hide the rest of my body from me as I looked down. I turned back to the mirror to see my shoulders getting wider and more boulder-like. I now looked like I had an American footballer?s uniform on under my skin. From my shoulders my eyes travelled to my arms as I instinctively flexed my now cantaloupe sized biceps noticing the thick blue vein running down the front of both my arms. I explored my arms and ran my hand over the deep cuts that had grown to give me a perfect horseshoe shaped tricep and the beautiful definition that separated my shoulders from my arms. I ran my hand over the vein in the middle of my bicep and felt my cock smack hard against my abs.

I looked back in the mirror as my chest now blocked my view of my incredible abs. They looked cobbled from stone, each one a perfect block, level with the one beside. A deep groove ran down between my abs and between each layer of my six pack. Sticking out in front of my abs was my cock, and boy had it grown. I wasn?t small before but I had grown fairly sizeably. I was now probably about 8 inches long and thick as a horse. I reached down to touch my circumcised tip and felt it was insanely more sensitive. The slightest touch and I almost blew my load right there. I took a deep breath and held off. I turned around to check out the rest of me.

I saw my back had grown wider. I had developed a beautiful V taper with wide shoulders and lats running down to a thin waist and a pert bubble butt you could rest a beer glass on. My legs were nothing to scoff at either. Huge quads and hamstrings, cut and defined, that rubbed against each other as I walked. My calves looked like someone had blown up balloons to unreasonable proportions underneath my skin. I turned back to the front to get a good look at myself once more. I had finished growing and was now the size of a well built bodybuilder. I looked like I had been working out for 15 years with great genetics and great training to boot. It wasn?t until I got a closer look at my face though that I realized how powerful this powder was.

As I said, I was always a kind of cute guy. Jet black hair and blue eyes is not all that common and with some very kissable lips and a thin layer of stubble I kinda had that cute masculine guy look going for me. Now, there was no hiding my beauty. My stubble had thickened a little bit and had grown a little darker. My eyes had brightened becoming a brilliant blue that seemed to pierce right through anyone I was looking at. My skin had cleared up and become taught all over my face, looking sharp and smooth. My nose had sharpened but the most noticeable change was my jaw. My face seemed to have grown more square. My jaw was stronger and more rectangular with a very defined and pointed chin with a nice cleft that fit perfectly in the middle. My face was gorgeous, able to entice even the straightest of guys. I new right then and there, my life and my trip to Cambodia would be much more interesting.

I jerked myself off just looking in the mirror, cleaned up, and then decided to go to the pool. My body needed a tan and I needed to see who would be worthy of some of my magic powder.

Part 3

After cleaning up, I changed into my bathing suit which, let me tell you, did not fit as it did before. My package was clearly visible through the cloth, running down my leg almost poking out the bottom. They were tight as hell on my legs and my ass stuck out just begging to be grabbed. So I went down to the pool topless in all my glory, hopped in, closed my eyes and rested for a few minutes.

I awoke to a couple of stares from across the pool. Three guys were looking at me, I caught their gazes, they smiled and swam over to my side of the pool.

?Hey, how are ya mate?? The first guy said with a pretty thick Australian accent.
?Name?s Pike?
I greeted him with a handshake noticing for the first time how much stronger my own grip had gotten.
?These here are my buddies, Dustin and Gavin.?
I shook both of their hands and introduced myself. Pike was about 6?2, skinny but with the makings of a six pack. He had brown hair and hazel eyes. He had a boyish look to him, probably around 25 but didn?t look any older than 17 or 18. He had a cute face that you could tell he never had to shave. His lips matched his nose and both seemed very kissable, and the more he spoke with his Australian accent, the more enticing he became.

His friends too were good looking. Dustin was from New Zealand and he had clearly been working out for some time with a good base of muscle, similar to what I had looked like earlier in the day. He was about 6 feet even, with blond short but straggly hair and bright shining blue eyes. He had decent muscle but it all had a thin layer of fat covering his abs and giving him a bit of a puffier look. He shook my hand firmly but had nothing on my new strength. Gavin though was breathtaking. His hair was shining silver, short and cropped just perfectly to top off his head. His face was angular and sharp, with high cheek bones, dimples, and a tanned glow. He had a cleft chin and a thick adams apple with pointy almost elvish looking ears. He stood taller than the others at about 6?4 and lean with good amounts of muscle where he needed. A pretty nice set of pecs, 4 pack abs, broad shoulders, strong although lean arms and pretty proportionate legs. Gavin was Irish and he spoke with a slight accent that made him that much cuter.

?Whatcha been up too out here?? Gavin asked. I told them about seeing the temples and just coming out to grab some sun. There was no way I was going to give up my little secret just yet. So we got to talking and the boys were saying that they were going to grab dinner and head to a bar. So I decided to join them. I had tanned enough for the day anyways and though I used to turn bright red, now I was a golden tan colour, perfectly even all over.

I went back to my room to get changed for dinner and scavenged through my bag to find something that would fit. I ended up finding an underarmour tshirt that would stretch enough to barely hold me in, although it wasn?t leaving much to the imagination, and my baggiest board shorts that still clung to my butt perfectly. I also decided that tonight was going to be one hell of a night so I brought an empty water bottle full of powder to see where the night would lead.

I met the boys outside and we headed down to the foreigner strip where there are restaurants and bars on every corner. We found a nice place and ordered. We got to talking and it seemed that the three of them had met just the other day at a gay bar in Bangkok and decided to come to Cambodia. All of them were between 22 and 25 and were backpacking on their own around South East Asia. Our food came along with our beers and the three of them got up to wash their hands before eating. I decided to have some fun but I was only going to do it one at a time. I took the cap off my water bottle and sprinkled some of my powder into Pike?s glass. The puff of smoke shot up but the beer didn?t change colour. I was a little concerned so I added a little more to make sure it got in there. A bigger puff shot up and this time the beer changed slightly blue, couldn?t make it too obvious or he?d know something was up.

They returned, we said cheers and started eating. The whole time I kept one eye fixed on Pike. After a bit more conversation and a few more swigs of beer. Pike had become a little flushed. Gavin asked him if he was alright. Pike just said that his food was spicy and that his blood was too thick for Cambodian heat. I knew the truth though and every time he reached up for his beer I could tell that his bicep was bigger. By the time he had gotten to the bottom of his glass, his shirt sleeves had slid up to the crease between his bicep and his shoulder, because his arms had grown noticeably. We got up to pay, and when Pike stood up to stretch the buttons on his shirt all popped off. Dustin and Gavin both looked at Pike in some surprise but Pike just said, ?I guess I ate a little too much.? He took off his button down and threw it to one of the kids on the street. He was now only wearing a white wife beater that showcased his now, far more impressive shoulders and arms. His pecs were sticking out strikingly, and you could see the definition that ran from his pecs down to his abs pressing through the tight material of his beater. I caught Dustin and Gavin checking him out a few times and just giggled to myself. They?d get their turns soon enough.

Part 4

I had impressed myself with how much of an improvement I had made in Pike. It hadn?t taken long but I had transformed the cute young Aussie into a pretty well built, defined muscle hunk. I couldn?t help but admire my work while we walked down the street headed for a bar. We found a place that was serving cheap booze and great tunes so we grabbed a pitcher and headed for the pool table. As Pike racked the balls, Dustin and Gavin went to bleed the lizard, which left me alone with the pitcher of beer. Now, I thought I was big enough, but then again, why should I let these guys have all the growing fun for the evening. I poured the beer into glasses and took out my water bottle. I looked around and saw Pike getting hit on by a cute guy with nice arms that he clearly liked to show off. So I poured the powder into all four, giving Dustin and Gavin about double what I was giving myself and Pike. After all, they had some catching up to do.

When the guys returned from the bathroom we ?cheers?ed and started playing. My heart started racing as I watched my new found buddies take sip after sip of their muscle growing beers. After a few minutes, I had polished off my drink and needed to break the seal as well. I left the guys at the table and made my way to the bathroom.

As I opened my shorts, I couldn?t help but grin. My cock had grown even larger and in the palm of my hand I was holding a snake that must have weighed 5 pounds on its own. It was thick as hell and as long as my forearm. I couldn?t wait to put it to good use. I finished up and went to wash my hands where I got a good look at myself in the mirror. I had grown taller, not by much but a good couple of inches. My arms had grown thicker, forcing my underarmour shirt to show tears at the sleeves. My shoulders were so huge and broad that I couldn?t see all of me in the mirror. My face looked more masculine and defined, my stubble had grown in a bit thicker and the cleft in my chin had deepened slightly. I gave myself a minute to feel the new muscle before remembering my drinking buddies and headed back to the table.

I got out of the bathroom just in time to see Pike offering the last half of his glass to his new ?friend?. I was a little concerned but then again, the guy was 5?8, had nice arms but you could tell he didn?t really work out any other body parts, and I was a man of a different caliber altogether. I could crush this guy with one hand if needed be. I looked at Pike and noticed his shoulders now hugged his wife beater, holding it in the groove between his traps and delts. His shoulders were large and round, leading into a set of arms any guy would kill for. His pecs were jutting out a little bit more and the outline of his abs underneath his beater could clearly be called an eight pack now.

While staring at the new man I had made of Pike, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see a huge pair of pecs staring at me through a shirt that was easily 3 sizes too small. Dustin was looking up at me with a huge grin as he handed me a cue and downed the last of his beer. He had grown taller while I was in the bathroom and his muscles had grown so much thicker. His shirt was practically screaming it was so tight around his thick traps, shoulders and back. His shorts were riding up and showcasing a beautiful bubble butt with strong quads and hams. He unconsciously bounced his pecs to the music as I went to take my shot. I tried to aim for the ball but got so distracted by his huge package right at table level that I launched the white ball into the wall making a dent and as loud a sound as one can make.

?Whoops? I said, ?Where?s Gavin? It?s his shot.?

?He went to the bar to grab another drink bud? replied Dustin, ?But man, I dunno about another one. This beer has some kick to it. I am feeling it. I feel like I could lift a car or something?

?Well, don?t go too crazy, I wouldn?t want you to be too tired before the night is through? I said with a wink.

He grinned at me, grabbed his cock and thrust it. Man, were we going to have fun.

I scanned the bar looking for Gavin. It didn?t take long to see him in amongst the crowd of fat guys, flamers, and chicks. Gavin was tall before but not even in my dreams did I think this would happen. Gavin was smiling his perfect smile while walking towards the table with another pitcher in his hands. As he got closer I could barely hold from creaming myself. Gavin had grown from a 6?4 great looking guy to a 6?7 muscular god. His eyes were brilliant and piercing, his face angular and defined. He had grown a light layer of dark stubble and his masculinity just radiated from his body.

?Beer?s here? he said as his chest glistened with sweat. ?I got my shirt caught on something and it just kinda ripped right off. Hope you guys don?t mind?

I picked my jaw up off the floor as I took in his magnificent body. His shoulders were broad and square, his pecs had thickened and grown outwards into two meaty perfectly symmetrical slabs that forced his nipples down. His 4 pack had grown longer and more defined now a clear and perfect 6 pack with ridged intercostals that could wash clothes better than any washboard. His arms had grown noticeably with a thick blue vein running down his tanned bicep. He was magnificent and his musky aroma filled the bar. His abs tensed and flexed as I watched him take his shot.

I looked over at Dustin who was feeling up his own pecs while he gawked at Gavin?s new body. He couldn?t believe it but then again, he was drunk so he wouldn?t believe it.

I looked around for Pike and I saw him making out with his new buddy who had grown significantly from his swig of beer. He was standing a little bit taller than Pike now with his face looking more manly than it did a few minutes ago. His body had grown more muscular too but I guess since his pride was his arms, that was where the powder worked its magic. He must have had 19 inch arms with a clear horseshoe tricep and a thick striated bicep. He was holding on to Pike and flexing his arms making them twitch and tense with each breath.

Wow, weren?t we a sight. A beautiful Aussie with huge shoulders in a wife beater, his new love interest with huge arms. A kiwi who had been working out for years getting a massive boost to his ego, package and size. A shirtless Irishman, standing 6?7 and wafting masculinity from his gorgeous face and body. And myself, a playful Cannuck with a huge chest, ripped arms, a cock one could only dream of and a crate full of magic powder that made people grow huge.

Clearly, the public would love us, but I figured we would have more fun in some privacy.
Once we finished the last of our beers, I invited the four of them back to my place where the night would truly begin.

Part 5

Wow, had we changed. Walking down the street headed for my hotel room I stepped back and took a look at my new traveling buddies. Man, had I done a number on them. Gavin had become a silver haired, elvish looking, irish god at 6?7 with muscle to spare. Dustin had grown thick all over with muscle on top of muscle that would make any man jealous. Pike had grown broad and built with a strong masculine look and had picked up a guy with nice arms that became huge and ripped as the night went on. And the night was still young.

I was a still a little skeptical of this random guy Pike had picked up. I learned his name was Colin but he was rather hushed about what he was doing in Asia. He was from the states originally, Texas I think, but he had come out here to do some importing and exporting or something. Don?t really know. All I know is that Pike was enjoying his company and with my new found size, I could handle anything that would come my way.

On the way back to the hotel, we stopped in at a convenience store to grab some supplies as I was sure it would be a long night. Snacks, protein bars, drinks, and tons of bottles of water (we needed somewhere to mix the powder). I also filled up the bottle that had been carrying the powder with water so we could get started as we walked. We paid the nice cashier, and left.

I took a swig from my water bottle and asked if anyone wanted any, hoping everyone would partake. Colin grabbed it from me and downed the whole thing.

?What the Fuck?!?!? I said. Fucker! That was my bottle and that powder was for everyone. Fuck. Now he had just drank about double what any of the other guys had been given. I had no idea what it would do.

?Relax man, I was thirsty.? Colin replied, ?we got lots of water here?. He gave me a snide grin that I wanted to smack off his face.

?Its alright Trevor, there?s plenty more? Pike jumped in, ?But Colin, that wasn?t cool.?

Colin gave a childish ?my bad? look, but clearly didn?t care.

I cared though because as we walked he started to grow. His body started growing in all directions, slowly but getting faster every minute. He grew taller, reaching 6 feet in a matter of minutes, then surpassing that. His shoulders broadened looking more cannonball like every second. He started to walk differently too, developing more of a swagger as his hams and quads expanded forcing him to roll his legs around each other. His butt rose higher and became a perfect bubble. His pecs became more shelflike and filled his shirt to near breaking point. His lats grew wider, making his arms push out even further from his body but again, the powder seemed to work its magic most on his arms. His arms grew huge, mounded muscle on muscle with deep cuts, beautiful peaks and veins that pumped more blood than ever. His biceps had huge curves and peaks that must have stood at 21 inches. His triceps had been carved by a sculptor out of the back of his arms. He unconsciously flexed his arms and the sleeves of his shirt exploded into tatters making a very loud ripping sound.

We all stopped, staring in awe at this new found muscle freak. He stood at 6?2, flexing his arms and laughing. His shirt sleeves had ripped right off and its hem was showing his sculpted abs and slight treasure trail.

?Woah, HAHAHA, Get a load of ME!!!? He said in a deeper more baritone voice. He ripped off his shirt and threw it on the ground, exposing his perfect body for all to see.

?What the hell just happened?? Dustin said, turning to look at me.

?Hey, you?re bigger too!? Pike added, noticing my slight gain from the swig I took earlier.

?Its not just Colin here, Pike since when did you have huge shoulders and an eight pack? Dustin, since when do you where a small shirt? What did you do to us?? Gavin said placing his huge hand on my shoulder.

?I don?t give two shits how this happened, I just want to know how I can get more.? Colin interrupted as he explored his new body with his hands.

?Let?s get back to my place and I?ll explain everything? I told them as we picked up the pace heading back to the hotel.

Part 6

We walked quickly back to the hotel, all the while, Pike couldn?t keep his hands off Colin?s new massive body. He kept feeling up Colin?s arms, massaging the peaks and valleys of his bis and tris as they continued to mound bigger while the powder worked its way through his system. By the time we got back to the hotel, Colin?s growth had just about finished and he was one hell of a sight to behold. He was standing at 6?3 with an easy 250 pounds of striated, ripped, rock hard muscle. Huge pecs, defined abs and 22 inch guns that were hard as steel.

This could be dangerous, I thought to myself. I don?t want a massive muscle guy in my room, especially one like Colin, who just rubbed me the wrong way. He seemed like the type of guy who was all about himself and would do anything to get what he wanted. I suggested we go to Dustin and Gavin?s room since they got a fancy room and there would be more room for us up there. They told me their room number and I said I?d meet them there.

I went back to my room to grab some more powder and grab a change of clothes. I checked myself out in the mirror again, and I couldn?t believe how huge I was. I wasn?t as tall as the other guys, maybe only 6 feet even but I was huge, built and strong as an ox. My shoulders were so broad I couldn?t see myself fully in the mirror. I must have weighed close to 275 of sheer muscle. My underarmour shirt no longer covered half my torso, riding up my stomach showing my lower 4 abs and my incredible Adonis belt. I grabbed the shirt at the neckline and ripped it down the front, exposing my huge pecs and the rest of my abs. I flexed my arms hard and the sleeves ripped instantly. I pulled off the tattered remains of my shirt and looked in awe at myself. I knew, after tonight, I was never going to be the same guy I used to be.

I grabbed two plastic bottles and filled them completely with the powder. I wasn?t going to bring my whole stash up there, two bottles should be plenty, seeing as we all were already pretty big. I screwed on the tops of the bottles and headed up to their room, still shirtless.

When I got to their room, I could hear loud rock music coming from inside. I opened the door and walked into one hell of a scene. Gavin and Dustin had booked a honeymoon sweet with a full living room, kitchenette, and separate bedrooms. Clearly, the guys couldn?t even wait to get to the bedroom. I walked into the room to see Colin lying on the floor, propped up against the couch, with what was left of his shorts around his ankles, while Pike was sucking on Colin?s massive cock. Dustin was making out with Colin and massaging his massive arms while Colin was stroking Dustin?s prick. The deep moaning that was coming out of the three of them instantly started getting me hard.

Gavin came over to me, offering me a beer. I took out the powder and poured a good helping into his beer, and then thought I?d put a bit in mine. As I tilted the bottle, Gavin pushed it, forcing a huge puff of smoke to rise up from my beer bottle. Before I could say anything, Gavin had moved the bottle to my lips and started forcing me to chug. I downed the whole bottle in one go. Gavin looked at me with those piercing eyes and a very satisfied look on his face. He then chugged his own beer, slammed it down on the table, and started kissing me deeply.

I could feel my body start to flush as the powder worked its magic. It felt incredible. Gavin and I fell to the floor and were making out like animals. I could feel him start to get heavier on top of me, but as my body grew too, I knew I could support his weight. My hands ran all over his body as I felt him grow in my embrace. As we kissed, my hands held his shoulders feeling the muscles inflate under the skin. I could feel him pumping bigger with every heartbeat, every breath. I ran my hands down his arms, noticing how the veins were prominent as they spread the powder to his muscles. His arms grew harder under my grasp and I could feel our mouths being forced further and further apart by our growing chests. I ran my hands over his back, feeling the massive size of his lats. I couldn?t get my hands around him anymore, and my cock grew harder with the thought of how big he was getting. I grabbed his ass which seemed to scream for attention, looking good enough to bite into. The globes of muscle felt like they could break a normal man?s cock just by clenching. But then again, I was no normal man anymore.

Gavin ripped open my pants and my massive cock flopped out, smacking hard against my eight pack. It must have easily been a foot long and as thick as a wine bottle. He started licking my shaft from the base to the tip and I moaned with absolute ecstasy. I watched as my chest started to block my view, and I could only see his face through the valley between my pecs. I could feel him going to town on my cock though and I was getting ready to blow. He started stroking my cock faster and faster as he massaged the tip and took as much as he could in his throat. As he pumped, I let out a deep guttural growl, getting the other guys? attention. As he worked my cock, bringing me closer and closer to orgasm, Pike and Dustin came over and started working on my nipples and kissing my neck. I screamed out loud and shot a huge load right into the back of Gavin?s throat. I kept cuming and cuming, Gavin doing his best to swallow as much as he could.

When I finally finished, I sat up on my elbows to see over my massive pecs. I was MASSIVE, probably 6?3 and 350 pounds of pure muscle. I looked down at Gavin who had grown much bigger too, now standing close to 6?8 and built like a tank. I looked at Pike and Dustin who were staring at me in lust. Then I looked over at the kitchen and saw Colin, holding up one of the full bottles of powder. He had a devilish grin on his face and a jug of water in his other hand?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Frankly For This Useful Post:
msclpatrol (April 21st, 2013)
  #2   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2011, 05:30 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Awesome, thanks for continuing this! I was hard as a rock for the new chapter, I can't wait to see what comes next.
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2011, 05:01 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
I second that! A classic story that I've always enjoyed now being continued!

Congratulations!

Thanks for getting back to it man!
  #4   Add to muscle16a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2011, 03:07 PM

muscle16a is on a distinguished road
I love the story . . . but could you explain this for me:

"He had a strong jaw, the kind most football players develop from years on the field, firm and strong but with a cleft in his chin."

HUH?? Can hours on a football field actually change the shape of one's jaw, like lifting weights can change the shape of one's muscles? I seriously doubt that. In my experience, football players have chins spanning the entire spectrum, the usual variety - no different than non-football-players. Unless you know something that I do not. Or (and this is most likely) I'm just missing the point.

Sorry for being so anal, but I'm feeling quite OCD today.
  #5   Add to Frankly's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2011, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscle16a View Post
I love the story . . . but could you explain this for me:

"He had a strong jaw, the kind most football players develop from years on the field, firm and strong but with a cleft in his chin."

HUH?? Can hours on a football field actually change the shape of one's jaw, like lifting weights can change the shape of one's muscles? I seriously doubt that. In my experience, football players have chins spanning the entire spectrum, the usual variety - no different than non-football-players. Unless you know something that I do not. Or (and this is most likely) I'm just missing the point.

Sorry for being so anal, but I'm feeling quite OCD today.
no worries. Its not his chin but his jaw that looked like a football player's. most football players have very strong jaws because they have to clench their jaws all the time when going into collisions. this makes the muscles in their necks and jaws stronger and bigger than most people. look at the width of a football players jaw, typically it is wide and strong and its those muscles that can grow like any other muscles
  #6   Add to ghifty's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2011, 01:01 AM

ghifty is on a distinguished road
How exciting to have something with Cambodian influence!
  #7   Add to Frankly's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2011, 05:44 AM

thanks guys. Any critique or criticisms? I'd like to keep making it better as more chapters develop. Next one should be coming soon.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options