The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Frankly's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2009, 08:50 PM

Frankly is on a distinguished road
The Mysteries of Angkor Part 4

Hey guys
Sorry for the delay, I know this is a long time coming but I have been busy with life. Luckily the holidays have given me some time to write to I have another chapter here for your viewing pleasure.

Also, any comments/constructive criticism is greatly appreciated.

If you missed it here are the first three parts
Part 1: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ghlight=angkor

Part 2: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ghlight=angkor

Part 3: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ghlight=angkor

And here is part 4 Enjoy:

I had impressed myself with how much of an improvement I had made in Pike. It hadn’t taken long but I had transformed the cute young Aussie into a pretty well built, defined muscle hunk. I couldn’t help but admire my work while we walked down the street headed for a bar. We found a place that was serving cheap booze and great tunes so we grabbed a pitcher and headed for the pool table. As Pike racked the balls, Dustin and Gavin went to bleed the lizard, which left me alone with the pitcher of beer. Now, I thought I was big enough, but then again, why should I let these guys have all the growing fun for the evening. I poured the beer into glasses and took out my water bottle. I looked around and saw Pike getting hit on by a cute guy with nice arms that he clearly liked to show off. So I poured the powder into all four, giving Dustin and Gavin about double what I was giving myself and Pike. After all, they had some catching up to do.

When the guys returned from the bathroom we “cheers”ed and started playing. My heart started racing as I watched my new found buddies take sip after sip of their muscle growing beers. After a few minutes, I had polished off my drink and needed to break the seal as well. I left the guys at the table and made my way to the bathroom.

As I opened my shorts, I couldn’t help but grin. My cock had grown even larger and in the palm of my hand I was holding a snake that must have weighed 5 pounds on its own. It was thick as hell and as long as my forearm. I couldn’t wait to put it to good use. I finished up and went to wash my hands where I got a good look at myself in the mirror. I had grown taller, not by much but a good couple of inches. My arms had grown thicker, forcing my underarmour shirt to show tears at the sleeves. My shoulders were so huge and broad that I couldn’t see all of me in the mirror. My face looked more masculine and defined, my stubble had grown in a bit thicker and the cleft in my chin had deepened slightly. I gave myself a minute to feel the new muscle before remembering my drinking buddies and headed back to the table.

I got out of the bathroom just in time to see Pike offering the last half of his glass to his new “friend”. I was a little concerned but then again, the guy was 5”8, had nice arms but you could tell he didn’t really work out any other body parts, and I was a man of a different caliber altogether. I could crush this guy with one hand if needed be. I looked at Pike and noticed his shoulders now hugged his wife beater, holding it in the groove between his traps and delts. His shoulders were large and round, leading into a set of arms any guy would kill for. His pecs were jutting out a little bit more and the outline of his abs underneath his beater could clearly be called an eight pack now.

While staring at the new man I had made of Pike, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see a huge pair of pecs staring at me through a shirt that was easily 3 sizes too small. Dustin was looking up at me with a huge grin as he handed me a cue and downed the last of his beer. He had grown taller while I was in the bathroom and his muscles had grown so much thicker. His shirt was practically screaming it was so tight around his thick traps, shoulders and back. His shorts were riding up and showcasing a beautiful bubble butt with strong quads and hams. He unconsciously bounced his pecs to the music as I went to take my shot. I tried to aim for the ball but got so distracted by his huge package right at table level that I launched the white ball into the wall making a dent and as loud a sound as one can make.

“Whoops” I said, “Where’s Gavin? It’s his shot.”

“He went to the bar to grab another drink bud” replied Dustin, “But man, I dunno about another one. This beer has some kick to it. I am feeling it. I feel like I could lift a car or something”

“Well, don’t go too crazy, I wouldn’t want you to be too tired before the night is through” I said with a wink.

He grinned at me, grabbed his cock and thrust it. Man, were we going to have fun.

I scanned the bar looking for Gavin. It didn’t take long to see him in amongst the crowd of fat guys, flamers, and chicks. Gavin was tall before but not even in my dreams did I think this would happen. Gavin was smiling his perfect smile while walking towards the table with another pitcher in his hands. As he got closer I could barely hold from creaming myself. Gavin had grown from a 6”4 great looking guy to a 6”7 muscular god. His eyes were brilliant and piercing, his face angular and defined. He had grown a light layer of dark stubble and his masculinity just radiated from his body.

“Beer’s here” he said as his chest glistened with sweat. “I got my shirt caught on something and it just kinda ripped right off. Hope you guys don’t mind”

I picked my jaw up off the floor as I took in his magnificent body. His shoulders were broad and square, his pecs had thickened and grown outwards into two meaty perfectly symmetrical slabs that forced his nipples down. His 4 pack had grown longer and more defined now a clear and perfect 6 pack with ridged intercostals that could wash clothes better than any washboard. His arms had grown noticeably with a thick blue vein running down his tanned bicep. He was magnificent and his musky aroma filled the bar. His abs tensed and flexed as I watched him take his shot.

I looked over at Dustin who was feeling up his own pecs while he gawked at Gavin’s new body. He couldn’t believe it but then again, he was drunk so he wouldn’t believe it.

I looked around for Pike and I saw him making out with his new buddy who had grown significantly from his swig of beer. He was standing a little bit taller than Pike now with his face looking more manly than it did a few minutes ago. His body had grown more muscular too but I guess since his pride was his arms, that was where the powder worked its magic. He must have had 19 inch arms with a clear horseshoe tricep and a thick striated bicep. He was holding on to Pike and flexing his arms making them twitch and tense with each breath.

Wow, weren’t we a sight. A beautiful Aussie with huge shoulders in a wife beater, his new love interest with huge arms. A kiwi who had been working out for years getting a massive boost to his ego, package and size. A shirtless Irishman, standing 6”7 and wafting masculinity from his gorgeous face and body. And myself, a playful Cannuck with a huge chest, ripped arms, a cock one could only dream of and a crate full of magic powder that made people grow huge.

Clearly, the public would love us, but I figured we would have more fun in some privacy.
Once we finished the last of our beers, I invited the four of them back to my place where the night would truly begin.

Last edited by Frankly; December 29th, 2009 at 09:23 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Frankly For This Useful Post:
msclpatrol (April 21st, 2013)
  #2   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2009, 10:45 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
HOT! Glad you decided to continue this! Another obvious inspiration for my Spice series. :3
  #3   Add to Frankly's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2009, 08:02 AM

Frankly is on a distinguished road
hey, thanks MadDog. I love those types of stories where some secret ingredient makes someone grow. Its more fun though when they don't realize its happening to them.
  #4   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2009, 11:20 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
An interesting spin on the classic "sugar packet" story line... At last we find out where the stuff in the sugar packets comes from... The jungles of Cambodia. Maybe one of the lost secrets of Angkor Wat... Lost "cities" are great places to stumble across mysterious stuff... and although not as widely known as Machu Picchu, Luxor, or the Moai of Rapa Nui (Easter Island) the various complexes in the Angkor area still remain major mysteries.

Ender

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options