The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to tattcub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2011, 01:51 AM

tattcub is on a distinguished road
You Got Male NETWITCH p3

Okay guys here goes...last little part of the story.

I think personally that the whole thing reads better as one thing rather than in parts. Not sure about the end. Let me know what you think. Reminds me a lot of Fantcman and Aardvark (said that name again didn't I? )

enjoy

TC

[COLOR=white]Some more time later[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Kay..So I?m like 9 months in and guy i gotta tell u that I look fucking amazing. Adam got me into this new shit, and my trainings taken off big time. I train every day now and I have stopped my job with the computer stuff as I can?t concen..con...figure that stuff out as my mind always wants to go back in the gym.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I am a big guy now 230lbs and gettin bigger all the time[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]My body fat is like 8% now and I have these amazing abs...like metal under the skin man. My waist is still 32 but my delts make it look tiny...My pecs are getting big too my thighs sort of match my waist nearly and my bi?s are 19inches easy. Sometimes 20 when i get a good pump. My veins are insane man, lke a crazy tube system running over my legs arms and abs mainly.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I wear lenses all the time now, Adam likes my green eyes, i got my hair dyed blonde and he says it?s hot. He?s cool Adam. He works out with me and tells me how good I look, he?s got me a job doing videos for guys. Way better than the computer stuff, but I do sometimes do that stuff for guys online too. They like to see me pumped and big.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I love posing for them too. These guys get so hard that they usually whack off and blow there and then.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I sometimes get naked with them but not much as I feel shy sometimes too. Adam says that will change because he says I will be so big that all I will want will be to be naked and stuff.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]That sounds funny but also kinda horny. These guys? getting turned on by this big fucking muscle is really hot. Adam keeps giving me the stuff that helps me grow. He says he?s never seen it work like this on anyone. He also said he?d never seen anyone get so dumb so quick.Haha. He can be funny sometimes. Adam also does computer stuff but I lose interest in that now cos it?s boring and I forget how to do it anyway. Especially when I pass a mirror and seen how amazing I look. If I?m wearing a t-shirt I can stand there for hours just flex my biceps. I love the big veins popping when I do thtat[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I trust Adam. Sorry man I gotta go to the gym, [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]And finally[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Here I am 1 yr layter it is not easy tiping now because my hands r sumtimes sor from the wates and stuff, they are to big with muscle. I can lift real heavy now I am real big. Adam is my frend he helpsme lift and trayne to. He gives me stuff to make my body grow and shit. I am 300 lbs of musclbeest. I am 22inchs on my arms with huge veins running ova the peeks. Sometymes i flex them and can like them too. My chest is like massive, a big heavy shelf with my peerced nips pointing down cos they are so big[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]My thise r fucking montreros too...32inchs and cut like rock full of veens they look hot, wen I wear my poser and boots that show my beasty calves...I sometimes cum looking at my legs..so..hot..fyck..[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I luv my abs too. I can put my fingers in the ridges and stuff...My ass is fucki? perfek Adam sumtimes wants to fuk It and I let him and sometimes his frends to...He makes sum money so I can get biger still. I luv how I am and it seems like befor was a dreem. Adam says he can take my further and get mee bigr so I can be a full freeky muscleman. All bulging and hot..My hard bod and I look amaysing. Sometymes he asks me if I like being me now and I tell him I do. He says do I rmemebr the Netwitch or summat and I think so but not to sure.I luv.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Adam sometimes goes on his computer when I am lifting stuff...I saw him talking to a guy...Adam has a weird net name..It is someting like sandwitch or summat. I get confoused now. I need to go and lift...but need to cum first...[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]My arms r sooo big now..I love to flcks them. Hard and high peeks. So veiny to. Abs...Chest..uh! pose boy..wow..waist so small...my back ...I feel I could fly. So wide and thick man...You can touch my bod dude I won?t byt..[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I always feel so hot, my cock iis biger now to thick and shit..Adam makes me pump it after the gym.It is sorta thick and hard...I like to tuch it. It is veiny and mayke me Hot.So hot..Touching my dick..fee so big, want to be bigr .I look at myself in the mirror and run my hands over my big muscls I luv it..I am so hard my cock so big...I need...Fuck,,,can?t hold it...y traps fuck, bi?s haa...Most musc,,,fuuuc...uhhh biggr man need... [/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2011, 03:35 PM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
Well he got his wish..he is huge. Great story and I am looking forward to more please!
  #3   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2011, 05:32 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Sounds like the Netwitch kept his promise/curse!

always entertaining to see the cocky jerks get their comeuppance!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options