The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2011, 11:12 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,303 Times in 192 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Farblondjet: Session 2 (incomplete)

At the request of a few kind readers who remember my first story,Tall Tale and the beginning of this sequel Farblondjet: Session 1, I'm posting this portion of a second chapter written in 2008 and abandoned in a dark corner of my hard drive. I won't nurture any false hopes by saying that I may finish it some day, but I might as well share what I have after all the time I spent on it. Perhaps it will bring some enjoyment to those who are interested.

Just a note to prevent confusion: About halfway through this incomplete chapter there is a break (*****) where I shift from Dr. Ron Meyer's narration to a dialogue between two new characters. A frat boy named Evan will tell his friend Sarah about his encounter with Paul. For those of you who remember Tall Tale, this is similar to the way Greg talks about Paul in a telephone call to his friend Dan.

The story picks up where the first chapter left off, just before Ron's second psychotherapy session with Paul . . .

Farblondjet - Session 2
by Reeza

I?m restless. More than I usually am on a Monday. I typically drag myself through a dull weekend and look forward to the distraction of seeing my patients during the week, but something has shifted in the last few days. Phyl rattled me last week with her blunt assessment of my current state of being. ?Farblondjet,? she called me. Lost, mixed up, confused. I assumed she was summing up my new patient, but the word was meant for me. It stung as if she had slapped me. Nobody gets under my skin the way Phyl can. She knows me too well. And the new patient, Paul Weber, has me questioning my professional judgment. Among other things.

I spent the whole weekend cleaning the house, dusting and vacuuming for the first time in months. I thought about getting rid of some of the tchotchkes my parents left behind, but I put them back where they?ve always been. And all the while I was thinking about how I got to where I am. I told myself it shouldn?t be this way. I?m a psychologist. I?m supposed to help other people sort out their lives. I never claimed to be perfect or to have everything figured out, but I ought to know enough about life to recognize whether I?m on the right track, whether I?m happy or not. I guess I?ve been going through the same routine for so long I stopped thinking about it. But Phyl?s right. I?m stale and boring. How did that happen? When did it happen? I don?t have any answers yet, but my house is spotless.

I like Phyl a lot better when she?s wrong about things, so today I can?t even look at her. Of course she noticed this. She?s been calling me ?Dr. Meyer? all day. I hate it when she calls me that. My father was also Dr. Meyer, so when she uses that on me I hear just a trace of sarcasm among the gravel in her voice. Now, at the end of the day, she creeps up behind me in my office and, with a horrifying sound, attempts to clear her throat. She should hire a chimney sweep.

?So, Dr. Meyer . . . may I ask you what time your evening appointment is, or is that too much information for a mere secretary to know??

?Stop calling me that! You?re doing that to bug me!"

?What? What am I doing? Showing too much respect? So fire me!?

?Don?t tempt me!?

?Hah! I?d come in anyway, and you know it.?

Dammit!

?And with all due respect, Dr. Meyer, this bug you mention is perhaps the one that?s been up your tokhes all day.?

?There?s nothing up my . . . never mind!?

?Don?t I know it! God help us if you don?t get something up there soon.?

?PHYL!!? I can feel the blood pounding in my head. My physician advised me to fire Phyl years ago to keep my blood pressure under control. He?s her son, so he knows.

?I?m just saying, Ronnie.? I hate it when she calls me that. ?I worry about you.?

?Yeah, I know! And stop calling me ?Ronnie.? I?m not a kid anymore.?

?So what?s left to call you then? Your highness?? Like I said, just a trace of sarcasm.

?I don?t know, just look at me and talk! Why aren?t you going home? Don?t you have some food to burn? Everyone else is gone.?

?I have some typing to do for Dr. Mendelbaum.?

?You haven?t typed anything since the 1970s.?

?Some filing then. Whatever. I?m very busy. My work is never done.?

?You?re waiting to see him, aren?t you??

?See who? Who do you mean??

?You know perfectly well, Phyl! My patient, Paul. You want to see him.?

?Oh, is he coming tonight? I don?t have that written down. What time is that??

?I don?t know. We didn?t exactly say, but you need to go.?

?Why should I go? What?s to hide?? Her narrowed eyes could bore holes through steel.

Good question. What am I hiding? He?s just a patient, like any other. Not at all. He has some unusual issues. Superpowers are unusual. But I?m looking forward to our work together. A little too much. He happens to be a very attractive young man. Hot beyond belief! I will maintain appropriate professional boundaries. Keep repeating that. What happened at the end of our first session was an accident, and it won?t happen again. Not after jacking off twice this morning. He promised to keep his shirt on this time. I have nothing to hide.

?Fine, Phyl. Stay if you want. But you?d better not saying anything inappropriate.?

?I?m behaving! Do you mind if I smoke a cigarette? My nicotine patches are wearing off.?

?Patches? Plural??

?My son the doctor made me promise to use them, so I obey.?

There goes my blood pressure again! ?Phyl . . . just . . . don?t smoke in here, okay??

?You?re just like him . . . such a stickler!?

The chime on the waiting room door goes off, and before I can get up from my chair, Phyllis is out the door and headed down the hall. I hang back a bit, waiting to hear her first reaction to the sight of Paul Weber.

?Oy Gotenyu!? It must be him. Phyl starts coughing as I move toward the waiting room at a falsely casual pace. Oy Gotenyu is right! There he is, patting her on the back trying to stop her hacking. He?s not as muscular as he was when he left last week, but he?s bigger than he was the first time I saw him. He?s wearing a blue tee shirt and khaki shorts. Damn! Look at those legs! I wasn?t counting on the warmer weather.

He looks at me with concern. ?Is she okay??

?Not really. She smokes too much.? She shoots daggers at me with her bulging eyes. ?This is Phyllis. She spoke to you on the phone last week."

?Yeah, I recognized the voice. It?s . . . different.?

Phyl?s coughing is reduced to a gurgling wheeze as Paul gently squeezes her hand. She looks up at him adoringly while patting her chest with her other hand. She croaks out a word: ?Leykhets.? Phlegm. It?s all she can manage. Paul?s stunning good looks have rendered her speechless. Another superpower! He looks at me, confused.

?It means, ?Nice to meet you,?? I lie. ?You can go into my office, Paul. I?ll take care of her.? But Phyl doesn?t let go of his hand.

?Do I give the money to her or to you?? Before I can answer, Phyl turns her palm up, smiles, and actually bats her eyelashes at him. Who does that anymore? Paul takes money from his pocket and puts five bills in her hand. ?One eighty, exact change.? I watch the balls of his biceps expand to fill his sleeves and I marvel at his combination of boyish charm and overwhelming masculine power. He looks like a huge boy scout next to her.

?Thanks, Paul, but I owe you twenty from last week . . .?

?Forget it, Doc. I know you spent extra time with me.?

Phyl arches one eyebrow as Paul moves past me toward my office. She folds the money in her hand and slips it inside her bra with a smirk. I cringe. She knows I?ll never touch money that?s been in there - it?s hers now. She winks at me like an old madam and rasps out another word in Paul?s direction: ?Hiderdik!? Gorgeous.

Paul is surprised by the sound of the word. ?What did she say??

?It means ?Good night.? She?s going home now.? I wave at her as I follow Paul into the office. I suspect she?s not going anywhere.

Paul takes a seat on the sofa while I pick up a heavy wooden clipboard I haven?t used for years. It should come in handy for taking notes during my work with Paul, preventing a repeat of my embarrassment during our first session. He notices it as I sit down and place it on my lap. Wood vs. wood. This thought amused me earlier, but it seems serious now that I?m looking at him. Hiderdik. There?s an awkward moment of silence, then we both start talking at the same time.

?Listen, Doc . . .?

?You know, Paul . . . I?m sorry. Go ahead.? God, he makes me nervous!

?I hope I didn?t scare you or anything last week. I just thought you needed to see what I can do before you would believe it.?

?I understand, Paul, and you?re right. I?m sorry I doubted what you were saying, but . . .?

?I told you it was weird.?

?Not weird, it?s . . . extraordinary. Unique, I suppose.?

?Yeah, as far as I know. So what did you think??

Oh boy. I?m looking at a spot on the carpet. How can I put this? ?Umm . . . I have to say I was . . . impressed. I never imagined someone could look, could do . . . umm . . .?

?You?re gay, right Doc??

?Uh, well . . . I don?t normally discuss that with patients, but because you?re gay I realize you might be more comfortable with a gay therapist. So, yes. Yes I am.?

?Cool. It does help. I don?t want to talk to some guy who?s gonna be creeped out every time I talk about sex, because that?s, like, one of the main things I need to talk about.?

?That?s fine. You can talk about sex as much as you want.? Did that sound too eager? ?I mean, whatever you want.?

?I hope this isn?t gonna change the way you work with me, though. Because I really need help figuring things out.?

?This? I don?t understand, Paul. What might change things?? He lost me there.

?You know . . . the way you?re attracted to me.? He states this as a fact. Not smiling, not flirting, just putting it out there.

Shit! ?Umm . . . I?m not . . . I can?t . . .? I should have prepared for this. Of course he knows I?m attracted to him. Was I really going to deny it? He has a valid concern. Will it interfere? It?s not like he?s the first attractive man I?ve had as a patient. But most of them don?t know how attractive they are, and none of them looked like this one. He?s in a league of his own, and he knows it. What is it like to feel that confident about your appearance? I have to be honest. ?I?m not going to lie to you, Paul. I am attracted to you. If you want me to refer you to someone else, I can do that.? Please say no!

?No, that?s not what I want. It doesn?t bother me. I know how I look, and I like it when people are into me. If you want to have some fun after the session, we can do that . . .?

Oh, don?t do this to me! ?Paul, you know this isn?t like other relationships, right??

He looks a little surprised. ?Well, I know I have to pay to talk to you, but maybe we can work out a deal or something. I just don?t want you to hold back with me. If I?m full of shit, you need to say so. I want you to tell me the truth, not butter me up like most people do.?

Mmmm, butter him up . . . Dammit! Stay focused! I pause for a long time to consider my response. ?I can?t promise that it won?t affect me, Paul. I?ll do my best to be honest with you. Not bad. And I mean it, too. ?If you think I?m not being honest, you can challenge me on it. But we can?t ?work out a deal.? We can?t have any kind of sexual relationship.? I can?t believe I?m turning down such an opportunity. My life sucks!

?Okay. If you say so, Doc.? Does he ever get turned down? Maybe this is a first.

?It?s not just me who says so, Paul. It?s against the law for me to have sex with patients.?

?Why? What?s the problem? I?m an adult.? Why is he pursuing this?

?Yeah, but I could be accused of manipulating you, or taking advantage of you.? He can?t help but smile at this. He leans back and spreads his arms across the back of the sofa, a position that emphasizes the size of his biceps and shoulders and stretches his shirt over his thick pectoral muscles. His tanned, hairy legs are displayed from the middle of his massive thighs to his big sandaled feet. What a sight! This isn?t going to be easy. ?Why does that make you smile, Paul?? I think I know the answer.[/COLOR][/LEFT]

?No offense, Doc, but do you think anyone would believe that you could take advantage of me? It?s more likely to be the other way around, isn?t it? I mean, you?re kinda small.? He stops short of rolling his eyes at me.

I can feel my face burning. Is it embarrassment? Shame? It?s true that I?m not large, but my height is average, and I?m not bad looking. In his presence, I have to admit I feel small and unattractive. Is it anger? He seems so cocky right now, it pisses me off. I remain quiet for a long time, just looking at him. Gradually his smile fades and he looks away from me. Eventually I speak. ?Maybe we should talk about the way you use your looks and your body to manipulate and take advantage of people.? Let the therapy begin.

?Yeah, sure. I guess we should do that.? The cockiness is gone from his voice and expression.

?Is there anything more you want to discuss about Mike and what you did to him??

?Uh . . . no. Not really.? He pulls his arms in and crosses them over his chest.

?Let?s just be clear about what you did. You raped him. You used your strength to overpower him, just like he did to the waitress.? I?m not letting him off the hook.

?I wanted to punish him! I thought he deserved it. I know it was wrong, but it?s not like I enjoyed it or anything.?

?I know you said that. Are you sure about it, though? Doesn?t it feel good to dominate someone? Don?t you like to show people how big and strong you are?? No mercy.

?Jeez, Doc! I guess I don?t have to worry about you going too easy on me.?

?This is what you wanted, right?? Slightly sarcastic.

?Yeah, yeah. Just gimme a minute to think.? We?re on my turf now, and I?m making him work. I feel good about it. I was afraid I wouldn?t be able to pull it off, but he got on my nerves. That helped me regain some much-needed objectivity. ?Okay, I?m gonna be honest with you, Doc. I do like to show people what I can do to them, but only if I think they?re into it. Mike definitely didn?t want it, so it was completely different. Neither one of us liked it. And I would never do that again.? Pretty good answer.

?Okay, that?s good to know. But how can you tell if someone is going to be ?into it,? as you say? Didn?t Mike think the waitress was going to enjoy it??

?Man! I can?t believe you?re comparing me to him!? He looks disgusted. He leans forward and puts his elbows on his knees, staring at the floor while he clenches his fists and flexes his forearms a few times. I?m making him uncomfortable for a change.

?Then tell me how you?re different.? I?m softening my tone now.

?Sometimes I can just tell that guys are into it. It?s hard to explain.?

?Can you give me an example??

?I could give you hundreds of examples.? He glances up at me briefly.

Hundreds?! I write down ?hundreds of sexual partners? on my note pad. Then I remember something I wrote down during the last session. ?What about those frat boys you mentioned last time? Didn?t you say something about teaching them a lesson?? Is it selfish of me to want to hear this particular story?

?Yeah. I guess I should talk about them. I didn?t handle that very well, either.?

?Was it similar to what you did to Mike??

?No! Well . . . I guess in some ways, but I never did that . . . what I did to Mike . . . to anyone else. How ?bout I tell you what happened with these frat guys, and you can tell me if I did anything wrong, alright??

?Alright.? Yes!

?Dude! Is Sarah in there? I need to talk to her.?

?She?s studying, Evan.?

?Fuck you! I don?t care if she?s studying!?

?We have an exam tomorrow. Some of us go to classes, you know. We can?t all buy our way through college.?

?Yeah, sucks to be you, doesn?t it? She can kick me out if she wants to. See ya later, twirp. Go play Dungeons and Dragons or something.?

?Screw you, frat boy!?

?You?d like that, wouldn?t you, nerd? Hey, Sarah!?

?Evan! You should knock before you come in my room, you know! I could be having sex with my boyfriend, or something.?

?You don?t have a boyfriend.?

?But I could! If you would stop telling people I?m your girlfriend. What do you want? I?m busy.?

?I need to talk to you. Something really weird happened last night.?

?Something weird happens to you every night! I need to study for this stupid history test.?

?Forget about that. I?ll give you the answers. I already bought them from the TA.?

?Evan! That?s not fair! Just because you have a lot of money . . .?

?Do you want them or not, Sarah??

?Oh . . . alright. But I?m morally opposed to . . .?

?Yeah, whatever. Listen, you?re not going to believe what happened at my house . . .?

?Is this gonna be another story about Chad and how much you want him to fuck you??

?Shhh! Keep it down before your geeky roommate hears you.?

?Evan, why don?t you just come out of the closet, already? No one is going to care.?

?I told you, I can?t. Chad would freak out if he knew I?m gay. People would think he?s gay, and he?d probably move back to the fraternity house.?

?He lives for free in that fancy house your parents bought you! Why would he leave? And you keep telling me he?s gay!?

?Yeah, but he doesn?t know it yet. Well, he might . . . if he remembers anything from last night.?

?What? What happened? Did you finally get him drunk enough??

?I?m trying to tell you, if you?ll shut up and listen!?

?Fine! Tell me. But I want detailed descriptions. I want to get something out of this.?

?Well, we invited some people over . . .?

?You had a party? And I wasn?t invited??

?C?mon, Sarah! You know how it is. They were mostly Chad?s friends from the team and their girlfriends. You wouldn?t like it.?

?Okay . . . I guess.?

?So before they came, I brought out this awesome ganja I got from my dealer and I told Chad we should get a head start on the party. He?s always happy to indulge, so we fired up the bong. I let him have most of it, and by the time people got there he was flying. I got a keg and ordered a shitload of pizzas, but I guess the weed was too chronic for Chad and he started hoarking in the kitchen sink. Some of the girls were grossed out and started bitching and moaning, so I kicked everybody out early. They were pissed off and made a lot of noise while they were leaving, so some of the neighbors were screaming out their windows and threatening to call the cops, but I don?t give a shit. Every time the cops come to the house I give them my Dad?s business card and tell them to have their chief give him a call. What are they gonna do to me??

?God! You?re such a prick, Evan. Don?t you . . .?

?Do you wanna hear the story or not??

?Sorry!?

?So Chad?s stumbling around, drinking beer to wash the barf chunks back down, and I start thinking this might be my opportunity to see how far I can get with him, right? So I suggested we go out back, relax in the Jacuzzi and enjoy the buzz. He thinks that?s a great idea, so he starts stripping off his clothes on the way out. Perfect! I?ve got the hottest man on campus undressing for me. Have you seen his body??

?He?s awesome, but . . .?

?But nothing! He?s been working out like a maniac on all the equipment I have at the house, so he is fuckin? built. I?ve never seen him looking this good, and you know I?ve been studying him for two years now. As I was helping him get to the Jacuzzi I was copping a feel of his back and shoulder muscles. His body is rock hard, and I was gettin? hard myself. Then just before he climbs in he says, ?You don?t mind if I go in naked, do you Bro?? And he smiled at me like he knew I wouldn?t mind. Before I could answer, he bent over and pulled down his tighty-whities! See, this is the kind of stuff he does, almost like he?s teasing me. He?ll sit around in nothing but his boxers, or walk around with just a towel around his waist after a shower. I think he knows I?m looking at him.?

?Evan, everybody knows you?re . . .?

?When he stood back up, he was kind of dizzy and he stumbled against me and started laughing, like it was the funniest thing in the world. You know how everything is funny when you?re high. I helped him get into the tub so he wouldn?t fall, and I got a good look at his big dick and amazing ass. It was perfect, Sarah! I wish I had my cell phone to take a picture.?

?Yeah, that would have been . . .?

?So after he got settled in, I went back into the house to get a camera just in case another opportunity came up, and there?s this huge guy standing there, looking at all the food and stuff.?

?What? Who??

?This is weird. I never saw him before, because I would have remembered him. He?s, like, seven feet tall and he?s fuckin? hot! Blonde, blue eyes, muscles - he?s got it all. Normally I would say, ?Get the fuck out of my house!? Right? But he?s so goddamned big and handsome, I don?t know what to say. So I just said, ?Can I help you?? Like I?m in customer service or something.?

?I heard you were having a party, so I thought I?d drop in.?

?Okay. Are you one of Chad?s friends??

?Who?s Chad??

?Who?s Chad?! Everybody at the school knows Chad! Chad Bingham? Big football star? Are you on the basketball team??

?Nope. Mind if I have some pizza?? And he starts eating a big slice while I stand there staring at him. Like he fuckin? owns the place!

So I go up to him and say, ?I don?t know you. Are you a student at the university??

?Nope. I live in the neighborhood.? He?s talking with his mouth full because he already wolfed down half a pizza. I never saw anyone eat like this guy. Like a Hoover.

?You know, this wasn?t a block party, dude. This was a private party, for students.?

?Paul. My name?s Paul.? And he just keeps eating! He tosses an empty pizza box to the side and starts in on another one. You should have seen him. His hands were so big he could fold up a whole pizza and eat it like a taco. I was watching his arms flex while he was eating and his biceps were massive! Guys that tall aren?t usually so big, but he had some serious muscle on him, like Chad. I couldn?t take my eyes off him, but I wanted to get back to the Jacuzzi, too. Then he says, ?So who are you??

?I?m Evan. Looks like you?re hungry, Paul.? He just kept on packing in the pizza. It was unbelievable how fast he was putting it away.

?Yeah, I?m always hungry. You don?t mind, do ya?? He started on another one. I swear, I don?t know how he could eat that much. It was kinda fascinating. It looked like he didn?t have any fat on him, either, because his shirt was loose around his waist. ?So, who?s house is this??

?It?s mine. My parents bought it, but it?s mine. Where did you say you live??

?Nearby. Your party was pretty noisy, Evan. The neighbors don?t like all that racket, you know.? He said it like it was no big deal. He didn?t seem angry, so I figured he was just letting me know.

?Yeah. I don?t care what they think. They can move if they don?t like it.?

He just said, ?Really?? I thought my attitude impressed him.

?Yeah. Listen, man, I don?t mean to be rude, but you weren?t invited . . .?

?But I?m gonna stay for a while, so just relax.? Can you believe that? He had this really deep voice that kind of vibrated in my chest. I wanted to tell him to fuck off, but I didn?t. And he was so big I couldn?t exactly kick him out, or anything. He was still eating. ?Are you the only one here, Evan??

?No, Chad?s out back in the Jacuzzi. We were just about to . . .?

?You have a Jacuzzi? Cool! I?ll have to try that out.? He finished wolfing down the last of the pizza and his hands were all greasy, so he started looking around for something to wipe them on. Before I could offer him a towel, he just came up to me and wiped his hands on my tee shirt - one hand on my chest, and one on my back! I was so shocked I couldn?t speak! Besides that, when he started pressing on me, it was like he squeezed all the breath out of me. You?d expect me to be really pissed off, right? But this guy was so gorgeous that having him rub his big hands on me was just . . . awesome. I don?t know what else to call it. It turned me on! And I could feel his body heat, which was kind of weird but also very sexy. I actually started getting a stiffy in my shorts. He had a smirk on his face like he knew he could get away with using me like a rag. Then he says, ?That?s a tight little body you have, Evan. Do you work out?? Well that just blew me away!

So I told him I?m on the swim team, and that?s how I stay in shape, and as I?m saying this he puts his hand up under his tee shirt and starts rubbing his belly. Now, this guy just ate about five whole pizzas, and his stomach is like a washboard! He had a nice treasure trail leading down into his jeans, and he looked so goddamned sexy I just stopped talking and stared at him. My boner started pressing against my shorts. I think he saw it, but he didn?t say anything about it. Instead he says, ?Is there any beer left in that keg? I?m kinda thirsty after all that pizza.?

I said, ?Help yourself. The cups are over there.?

He says, ?Nah, I?ll drink it from the keg. It?s just a little one.? And he goes over and pulls the quarter barrel out of the ice bucket with one hand! I don?t know how much was left in there, but those fuckers are heavy! And he just tucked it under his arm. He stuck the dispenser in his mouth and started drinking it as fast as it came out of the tap. I couldn?t believe it! He was looking at me the whole time, like he wanted to see my reaction. I kept watching that big lump in his throat bobbing up and down until he drained the keg. When he was done, he dropped the hose and wiped his mouth with the back of his wrist, like he just drank a pint instead of a quarter barrel. And then things got really crazy!

He said, ?You wanna see something, Evan? I think you?re gonna like this.? He twisted the tap off the keg and threw it on the table. Then he held the keg upside down in front of his chest and started pressing on the sides of the barrel! He got this serious look on his face, like he was pissed off. All the muscles in his chest and arms and shoulders bulged up so big I thought his shirt was going to rip open, but it didn?t. Beer and foam started to spray onto the floor. There was this loud sound, like nothing I ever heard before, and he crushed the keg between his hands!

I thought I was gonna pass out! My dick was so hard it hurt, and I know he saw the big tent in my shorts, because you couldn?t miss it. All I could say was, ?Fuck! How did you do that??

He tossed the flattened keg in the middle of the table where all the food was, knocking a bunch of shit on the floor, and before I could even think about getting away from him, he took one big step towards me and grabbed me by the shirt so I couldn?t run. ?I?m stronger than I look, huh? I don?t think you?re gonna get your deposit back on that keg.? Then he looked down at my crotch. ?But it looks like you enjoyed that.?

Now I was scared. I said, ?Who the fuck are you? Whatdya want? Do you want money? I can give you money!?

?No, your money?s not going to get you out of this, Evan. You need to be a better neighbor, you spoiled little prick! The people around here have been listening to noise from this house for months now, and nothing gets done about it because your Dad is some kinda big shot. Well your Daddy isn?t here now, but you and I are gonna come to an agreement.?

?Dude! I?m sorry . . .?

?My name is Paul. Say my name, Evan.?

?Paul! Sorry! I didn?t know this was such a big deal. We can keep the noise down. No problem.?

?Oh, is it that easy? Why don?t I believe you? The neighbors complained and you didn?t give a shit. You just told me they can move out if they don?t like it.?

?Hey! I was kidding! That?s my sense of humor. I like to show some attitude, that?s all.? He kept pulling my shirt up into his hand until it was tight around my chest. I didn?t know what he was planning to do, but I had a feeling he was gonna smack me around. I kept hoping Chad would come in so we could even things up a little, but there was no sign of him.

?I don?t think you were kidding, Evan. I need some kind of guarantee that things?ll change around here. I?m gonna need some leverage, something that scares the shit out of you. Now what?s it gonna be??

?Well, you?re doing a pretty good job of scaring me right now, Paul!?

?Oh, yeah? Are you afraid of me? Then how come your dick is so hard, Evan? Seems like you?re enjoying this a little too much.?

?Hey, I?m not gay or anything, if that?s what you?re thinking . . .?

?Oh, fuck no! You didn?t just say that! You?ve gotta be kidding me! I could tell you were gay as soon as I wiped my hands on your shirt! Your heart was beating so fast I thought you would pass out. And isn?t that your boyfriend out back? What?s his name? Chad?"

?He?s not my boyfriend! We?re totally straight. We just live together, that?s all.?

?Oh, that?s perfect! I think you just gave me the leverage I?m gonna need to keep you in line, Evan. Why don?t we go out back so you can introduce me to your boyfriend.?

?Look, can?t we just work this out? Chad doesn?t need to be involved . . .?

He said, ?We?re going out back now.? Then he just picked me up with one hand! My feet left the floor and I was dangling there with my shirt all bunched up under my arms. I shouldn?t have been surprised after what he did to that keg, but I weigh about one seventy, and he lifted me like it was no big deal! His arm was flexed into a perfect ball of muscle with this thick vein on it. He was so powerful, I couldn?t help myself. I blew a load in my shorts! He lifted me up higher and watched the wet spot grow while I was unloading. Then he looked me in the eye and said, ?Yeah, you?re totally straight. Sure.? I was so busted, it was embarrassing.

He carried me like that, with one hand, to the back of the house and out onto the deck. Chad was sitting in the corner the Jacuzzi, asleep. It?s a good thing he had his arms spread out along either side or he would have slipped in and drowned. He was so zonked he was snoring. Paul set me down on the deck, but he didn?t let go of my shirt. I guess he thought I would run away or something, but where was I gonna go with a big wet spot the front of my shorts? He took a good long look at Chad and said, ?Wow! Your boyfriend?s hot, Evan. I?m impressed. What?s wrong with him?? Of course he was right. Chad looked fantastic with his wet muscles, and that dark hair on his chest.

I started whispering because I was afraid Chad would wake up and hear us talking about him. ?He had too much . . . to drink. And he?s really not my boyfriend. I mean, you?re right about me being, you know, gay, but he doesn?t know about it.?

?Why not? Why are you whispering??

?He?s straight, I guess, but . . . I don?t know. It?s complicated. I don?t want him to hear us or he?s gonna freak out.?

?So your boyfriend is straight? Oh, this is even better than I thought. This is gonna be fun!?

?Fun? What?s gonna be fun?? I didn?t like the sound of that.

?We?re gonna have some fun together, Evan. And afterwards, you?re gonna be a better neighbor. I guarantee it.? He let go of my shirt, wrapped his big hand around the back of my neck and shook me back and forth. He made me feel like a little kid. ?You had a camera in the house, didn?t you? I?m gonna need that, so start taking your clothes off while I go get it. And don?t think about goin? anywhere, Evan. You won?t get very far.? He gave my neck a squeeze, hard enough to make me wince, then he let go of me and went in the house. Just for a second I thought about running, and then I realized he told me to take my clothes off! I looked at Chad, and I thought about what Paul meant by ?fun,? and I decided this might turn out better than I expected.

I started to undress. By the time I had my shirt off, Paul was back on the deck with my camera in his hand. I wasn?t sure why he wanted it, but I knew I wouldn?t mind having some photos of Chad. And of Paul. Did I mention that I could feel his body heat when he was next to me? I really noticed it when he came back outside and I had my shirt off. It was like a wave of heat, like when you open an oven? Maybe not that hot, but . . . he was hot! He was looking at the camera, trying to figure out the controls, and I couldn?t help but notice how tight his shirt was. I'd swear it was tighter than before. His nipples really stood out under the fabric and his muscles were twitching while he played with the camera. I never thought I would be looking at another guy while Chad was sitting there naked, but this guy was spectacular.

I kicked off my sandals and took off my shorts so I had nothing on but my briefs. They were soaked with my come, so I just took them off and used them to wipe myself off a little. I felt kind of self-conscious being naked in front of these two gorgeous guys, but neither one of them was paying any attention to me at the moment, anyway. Eventually Paul looked up and ran his eyes up and down my body. He smiled and pointed the camera at me and snapped a photo - full frontal. ?Not bad, Evan! That?s a nice, tight swimmer?s body. A little scrawny, but you?re a keeper.? Can you believe that? I?m five eleven, fit as fuck, and he?s calling me scrawny! But he was so huge, I guess it?s a matter of perspective. But still. Scrawny? Shit!

He told me to get into the Jacuzzi. I didn?t know what he had in mind but it sounded okay to me. As I stepped down into the tub, he set the camera down and slowly pulled his shirt off like he was being careful not to tear it. He was un-fucking-believable! He looked like one of those guys on the fitness magazines, but a lot bigger. Thick meaty pecs, massive shoulders, abs like bricks. And he wasn?t waxed like those guys; he had hair on him, but not too much. I swear I'm drooling just thinking about it!

While I was standing in the Jacuzzi looking at all the muscle on him I started getting hard again. I could tell from the cocky smile on his face that he knew what his awesome body was doing to me. He looked me right in the eye and flexed one of his arms into a beautifully defined mass of muscles thicker than my thigh! In about one second my dick was hard as a rock and aiming for the sky. That's when he picked up the camera and took some more pictures of me.

He said, ?Smile, Evan! You two look good together.? I was standing over Chad with a big hard-on. But I wasn?t smiling anymore. I was thinking about what this guy could do with those pictures. Then I heard a word, more like a moan, from Chad: "Dude!"

Author's note: That's as far as I got. Sorry!

Last edited by Reeza; July 7th, 2013 at 01:41 PM. Reason: formatting
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Reeza For This Useful Post:
LanceFan2001 (July 25th, 2013), meteorpm (November 20th, 2013), Mickju (February 14th, 2013), PGaviston (July 25th, 2013), Terrylee Long (January 16th, 2013), weaknobody (January 15th, 2013), xenon (January 15th, 2013)
  #2   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2011, 02:05 PM
Can U Handle the Growth?

JP71 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JP71 Send a message via Yahoo to JP71
Wow, reading this again has me itching for more. Then I remembered our correspondence from a couple years back, and the fact I have about 1500 words written of the next part of this excellent story. My schedule is so busy right now, I've even had to put my stories on hold for a bit. But dammit, this is making me want to continue. Fucking life getting in the way of writing. Why, why?
  #3   Add to portamivia's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2013, 02:54 PM

portamivia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to portamivia Send a message via Yahoo to portamivia
Allow me to bump this fantastic story, after all this time. I'd LOVE to read more...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to portamivia For This Useful Post:
Mickju (February 14th, 2013), Reeza (January 14th, 2013)
  #4   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2013, 10:16 PM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
Can't hurt to tell the boychik he's still appreciated.

Even though you promised,
you could break it if ya wanted to, coudn'tya?
Cause we would love more of this.

XOXOXOX;
MD
The Following User Says Thank You to Mass Driver For This Useful Post:
Reeza (January 14th, 2013)
  #5   Add to Dentistclark's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 15th, 2013, 11:59 AM
Muscle obsessed worshiper

Dentistclark is on a distinguished road
Please someone finish this! This was an amazing read and it's just too in fair to leave everyone in suspense!
The Following User Says Thank You to Dentistclark For This Useful Post:
Reeza (July 7th, 2013)
  #6   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2013, 10:18 PM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
My apologies, Reeza.
I know I read it when it came out
but I never got back to you in regards to your message.
That was around the time I was having a lot of medical issues.
They came to a head in October of 2011
when I found out my kidneys were working at 5%.
And while I got over it with help, I never got back to you directly
about how wonderful I thought your writing Is.
We all go through rough patches and we're lucky if we have
friends and family to help us.
My brother John was the one to finally get my head out of my behind
and go to the hospital.
I'm better now, have been for over a year;
and I hope that you are doing well in your day to day life.
That's the only way to be free enough to feel like writing.
And that is the real point of this comment.
I hope you feel like writing.
Anything.
It doesn't have to be Farblondjet.
I just like the way you write.
So here's my apology and hope that you will...
Keep Writing.

MD
aka
dymondbolt
The Following User Says Thank You to Mass Driver For This Useful Post:
Reeza (July 7th, 2013)
  #7   Add to makurra's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 25th, 2013, 10:28 AM

makurra is on a distinguished road
Reeza, buddy..any remote possibility to see this amazing storie finished!! I just..LOVE IT!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to makurra For This Useful Post:
Dario (July 25th, 2013), Mickju (July 25th, 2013)
  #8   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 25th, 2013, 06:52 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,303 Times in 192 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by makurra View Post
Reeza, buddy..any remote possibility to see this amazing storie finished!! I just..LOVE IT!!!!
Thank you for the compliment. It is very unlikely that I will complete this story, as much as I hate to leave something unfinished. I certainly can't think about it now while I'm working on The Gardener.
The Following User Says Thank You to Reeza For This Useful Post:
makurra (July 26th, 2013)
  #9   Add to makurra's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2013, 01:50 AM

makurra is on a distinguished road
Don't worry about it, mate. You stay focused on your new amazing storie. You're doing an unbelievable work!!
  #10   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2013, 06:02 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeza View Post
Thank you for the compliment. It is very unlikely that I will complete this story, as much as I hate to leave something unfinished. I certainly can't think about it now while I'm working on The Gardener.
I don't blame you. The plot of Farblondjet is so counter intuitive, it would be difficult, if not impossible, to pick it up and bring it to any sort of resolution in a meaningful way. Unless you took the approach of "tales told to a psychiatrist by his sexy patient" or something similar.

Reading this, especially the part where Paul manipulates the college students, makes him look sort of like a jerk or a bully. It's interesting, but is supposed to show him as he used to be, rather than how he is now. The problem is, he's pulling the same stunt on the shrink, either inadvertently or sort of on purpose.

Time to move on from this story. It was enjoyable. Thank you for writing it this far.

Mdlftr

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options