The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2011, 10:30 AM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
Little Cousin Grows Up

The moment the door opened, any activity that was going on in my brain stopped. In front of my face were two massive, heaving muscle-pillows of raw masculine power and a brick wall of an 8-pack so dense that I doubt a bullet could leave a scratch on those abs. What happened next was something I was not prepared for.

?Yo Brian! Long time no see, stud!?

I looked up to see a pair of the most gorgeous dark brown eyes on a face so beautiful that it could make even the most photoshopped celebrities green with envy. The Godzilla-sized musclegod spread his irresistible lips into a heartwarming, glacier-melting smile and winked. The sheer beauty and power this man exuded was something my body simply was too weak to handle. I passed out.

---

?Brian! Are you okay??

As I came to, my eyes stared straight ahead, not registering a thing they saw. Then I realized that the stud who was talking was the same guy I had passed out from earlier today.

?Damn, that was sudden! What happened to you, dude??

The jock, sitting in a chair that must have been well-built to handle his weight, examined me from the bedside, his face flushed with concern. A sense of recognition came over me. Was this guy?? No, there?s no way this giant of a man could be the same little boy whom I thought he was. ?Where? where are we?? I managed to croak out, ?And who are you??

?Wow, you must have been KO?d harder than I thought,? the hulking musclegod laughed, his deep, manly voice sending shivers down my spine. ?It?s me, Dylan! Remember??

My fears had been confirmed.

?D-Dylan!?!?

The man who claimed to be my teenage cousin seemed amused by my shock, ?Yep, Mr. Brian!?, he said, despite the fact that I was only four years older than him, ?That?s me, alright!?

My head started to feel heavy again, and I was afraid that I was going to faint. ?But? you?ve grown so? so??

?Big?? Dylan flashed me a wide smile. I couldn?t help but notice that his teeth, like his jaw-droppingly handsome face, were perfectly aligned and flawless in beauty. ?Damn!? I thought, ?If he wasn?t so huge, this guy could be a model!?

?Yes!? I nodded my head, ?I can?t believe my little cousin?s become so? enormous!?

Dylan smirked at my comment, a mischievous expression gracing his strikingly sexy face. Reclining back in his chair, the teenager (how was this kid so big at such a young age?) flexed his biceps behind his head, allowing them to bulge massively to show off just how much of a stud he had become since I last saw him. I was extremely thankful that Dylan had covered me with a blanket, because his biceps were creating an embarrassing tent in my pants!

Looking around, I analyzed my surroundings. It appeared that Dylan had taken me to his own room and laid me in his bed after I passed out. Despite the fact that my young cousin had somehow transformed from a meek, boyish geek into a godlike alpha male over the last three years, his room seemed rather unchanged. Star Wars posters covered the blue walls and a PS3 was connected to his remarkably ordinary TV set. It was comforting to know my little cousin still had a nerdy side to him, a small remnant of who he was the last time we talked.

---

Perhaps now would be a good time to tell you about Dylan and me. He?s my 17-year-old cousin whom I was visiting after three years. We used to be pretty good friends, but with school getting in the way we drifted apart over time. Back when we saw each other pretty regularly, Dylan was a cute, skinny little 9th grade boy weighing around 100lbs, give or take a few pounds. He was pretty good-looking with his puppy-dog brown eyes and youthful face, but he was no jock.

Unlike Dylan, I?ve always been a pretty big guy. Size has always been something I had in abundance even before puberty. When I visited Dylan three years ago, I was a bulky 18-year-old senior on the varsity football team. It was kind of funny for me to see that my cousin was a scrawny little guy with more interest in Call of Duty and World of Warcraft that working out and playing football. But he had a change of heart when he saw me.

?Dude!? I remember his funky teenage voice squealing in surprise when he saw me for the time, ?You?re a fucking giant!?

Chuckling at his compliment, I unconsciously flexed my sizable pecs through the tight red tee shirt, ?Hey, no naughty language when I?m around, kid!? I taunted, shooting him a sly wink with my blue eyes. I?ve always been a pretty charismatic guy, able to befriend others easily with my classic American good looks and strong, robust body.

Dylan covered his mouth with his relatively tiny hand, ?I?m sorry!? He seemed visibly panicked, ?you?re just so dang awesome! How big are you, Brian??

?Pretty big,? I teased, giving my muscles a slight flex, knowing they would distract Dylan with their impressive size, ?But I?m guessing you want to know my stats, huh? I?m 6?1 and 225 pounds of muscle. And my biceps?? Slowly, I bent my arm, knowing my cute lil? cousin was being tortured by the sight, ?Almost 19 inches.?

From that moment on Dylan had become my number one fan. Every moment he could spend around me was a moment he would cherish. I had suspected he was gay, but I didn?t want to make Dylan uncomfortable by bringing up the matter, so I just continued to let him ogle my spectacular body. He had started to work out and had wanted me to be his trainer, and though he was a bit of a dweeb, Dylan?s enthusiasm convinced me to teach him the basics of weight-lifting in hope that he could be a big guy like me one day. When I told him I had to go away to start college, he was heartbroken, but I told him that if he continued to work out, one day he might catch up to his big cousin!

Oh, Dylan?s caught up all right. My ?little? cousin has absolutely dwarfed me.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2011, 04:50 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Just wow great start man. Ummm please tell me there is more coming
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2011, 05:10 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Yep, what GTLifter said -- awesome start! More please (and soon!)

xoxo

Richard
  #4   Add to BuffBoy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2011, 08:11 PM
Alpha Boy

BuffBoy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BuffBoy
Really great start man!! I love these kinds of stories, excellent detail and use of words. This is one alpha male hunk, I can't wait for the next part
  #5   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2011, 12:08 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I agree with the other three, this was a great story to read, very nice descriptions, I hope there's more coming soon.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #6   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2011, 03:20 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
I agree. This was pretty great. Would love to see their characters expanded.
  #7   Add to muscleworship93's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2011, 03:48 AM

muscleworship93 is on a distinguished road
Wow really great start. Definitely looking forward to a continuation.
  #8   Add to Logan2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2011, 01:33 PM

Logan2009 is on a distinguished road
man i really would love for this to continue
  #9   Add to AT2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2011, 03:12 PM

AT2000 is on a distinguished road
This is my absolute favorite kind of story: The confident alpha, suddenly confronted with someone who wholly out-mans him.

Thank you for this contribution!

Can't wait to read more.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options