The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to expandingMUSCLE's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2011, 06:49 PM
transhuman mass maniac

expandingMUSCLE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to expandingMUSCLE Send a message via Yahoo to expandingMUSCLE
Mass Hose, Part Three

Thanks for all the positive feedback. Parts three and four were already mostly done when I posted part two, so I hope you all like the direction this is taking.

Mass Hose, Part Three
By Expanding Muscle

As I was flexing and posing in front of the mirror, contemplating opening day at MEGAHULK, I got two new briefings from my research team. These were the details about the nanosystem improvements the earlier note had mentioned. One was about ways that the Mass Hose could be thoroughly integrated into the human nervous system through stimulated growth into the body via programming commands. The second one was about ways that this cybernetic symbiosis could be directed through programming. The team had developed a program that would optimize the process to meet whatever physical results were described in the program?s variables. This new system could activate growth plates and grow bone to enlarge the body?s frame and accommodate more muscle mass with less restriction of movement. It could make me taller! So, I would have a larger amount of room to accommodate more mass. The new system was able to learn and respond so that it would identify and prevent problems to keep the effects of the symbiosis healthy and sustainable. This didn?t mean that there would be any artificial limits placed on growth, merely that it would have to cause growth in ways that wouldn?t hurt body functions. The programming team was ready to begin controlled trials.

I reviewed the research data and decided to go ahead with the trials. I would be spending as much time as possible hooked up to an extended version of the mass hose that had a vast computer network operating it. It would allow the Mass hose to grow extensions within my body that could directly feed every single muscle cell, and ones that could gradually adapt every part of my body to support continuous increases in muscle mass. Within a couple of hours after I hooked up to the new system, I began to feel very unusual. I could directly sense the inclusion of nano-support into every part of my body. I also felt something going on in my head that was different. My thinking processes were becoming greedier for muscle, something I wouldn?t have thought was possible because I was already relentless about it- at least I?d thought so. I felt the desire in my bones. I mean literally. I felt my bones growing thicker, and I felt like my whole body was conscious, and trying to grow. My breathing became like a bellows, I was taking in more air. My lungs were getting bigger. My ribcage was getting bigger. I could feel all of my bones thickening.

The monitoring system showed a huge uptake in minerals through the Mass Hose. It also revealed something that was alarming to some of the lab staff. The nanotechnology had grown into my brain and was interacting furiously with my whole nervous system! The research team was panicked. They said we had to shut down the system, because I was in danger. I wasn?t. I knew exactly what was happening. The system was helping my nervous system grow more efficient at building me.

?But it has invaded your brain!? Jay Foster, one of the programmers, yelled. ?It could damage you permanently!?

?No,? I said, ?It is giving me exactly what I want, and helping me to want it even more! It is reprogramming my mind so I can focus even more on building myself ever huger, ever faster, without limits!? I gushed gleefully. The voice synthesis part of the new program worked very well. I could think and it would talk for me. ?This new integration might be scary to you, but to me, to me, its everything I started this for. I?m going to grow unfathomably huge! That?s what I want, why do you think I wanted to do all of this? It is so I can grow massive beyond human conception, So I can literally become a muscle giant.? I shouted at them commandingly. ?I want you to leave this thing on, permanently. That?s an order. Furthermore, I want you to make sure that it can transform my body more dramatically. I want this thing to make me taller and wider. I want to be at least seven feet tall, and I want my frame to widen out enough to support far more muscle comfortably than it can now. Get started, I want this to happen faster.?

Jay looked shocked, and frustrated. He was worried about the dangers he thought came from having my brain interfaced with the computer. ?Of course, sir. I?ll monitor the situation closely and let you know if anything goes wrong.? He left the lab room and headed back to his office, carrying his open computer and staring at it as he walked.

?Sir?? one of Jay?s assistants said to me. ?Can I talk with you?? It was Chris, a 23 year old computer science guy who I?d hired myself because he showed a lot of enthusiasm. Chris looked different than he had a few months ago when we started the first phases of the project. He had been 5?10? and weighed a lean, muscular 215 pounds six months ago. By the time I finished initial set up of my Mass Hose lab he was forty-five pounds heavier, 260 pounds, and had shaved his head. He had grown much more committed to his own bodybuilding efforts. He had continued growing even faster the last few weeks, and was now at 282 pounds.

?Of course Chris, What?s on your mind??

?Sir, I know Jay is afraid the system could control you and take away your free will. I don?t share his fear. The system has two way communication. You can make it make you do things. You?re making it increase your lust for size and power. That seems too extreme or perverse to someone like Jay. He doesn?t understand bodybuilding, but I do. Jay thinks you?re too big already. I?d love to be as huge as you, and I can?t wait to see you grow twenty times bigger.?

?Twenty times?

?Yes, sir. I mean that literally. If you stay on this system, you will literally gain TONS of muscle. There?s no limit to what this thing can do physically, and no limit to how much your muscle lust can expand either, thanks to my metaroutine.?

?Your metaroutine? What did you do, Chris? Is this thing safe?

?Hell yeah! All it does is potentiate the growth of your lust. It makes your brain and the system synchronise to optimize growth. It makes it so your mind can grow more desire for muscle the same way your body grows. However much you want to get huge, it amplifies it. It all starts with you. You are driving. The system just lets your brain grow a more powerful ability to generate greed for hugeness.? He was getting audibly more excited. ?You can become hundreds of times more intelligent, and devote all of that ability to getting more massive. I wanted you to know, so you can consciously exploit its potential. You?re not gonna be just a muscle giant, you?re gonna be a muscle GOD!?

?Aren?t you afraid I?ll bust you and put a stop to this??

?I was for about an hour and a half, but you?re past that now. Its irreversible. I was right about you. Your lust for size knows no limits. You?ll never stop expanding yourself. Never, because the program reverses aging too. You will grow bigger than you can possibly imagine now, but your imagination will grow. You?ll find ways to envision yourself huger and huger, and then you will achieve each vision, time after time. Right now, as I speak, your body is completely rewiring, replumbing, reconfiguring, into the greatest muscle size growth factory ever conceived, and you?ll keep transforming more and more into a bigger and more powerfully motivated, more efficiently expanding musclehead.?

?Chris, I?m curious, why didn?t you do this to yourself? I mean, you obviously want to grow far huger than nature allows. Why not try this on yourself and grow into the giant hulk you want to be. I?ve noticed that you?ve gotten a lot bigger very quickly. You must want more, or you wouldn?t have worked so hard on it. Most guys could never grow as fast as you have without technological help. You rewired me in a way that most people would never willingly allow to be done to themselves. I can?t see how you could have known that it was just what I?d have wanted even without my brain getting invaded by your program.?

?Well, Yeah! I do want to have what you?re gonna have- to be what you are becoming, but first I want to keep improving the potential of the system. Because once I do it to myself, there will be nobody to do the research. I?m the only one on the team that is fully committed to your goals, because they?re also my own goals. Once I start on the journey myself, I?ll be too busy expanding to think about anything else. I want to make sure we never have to do anything but will ourselves huger and huger, without any kind of complications or distractions. I want to make sure that the final version will automatically and unpreventably propel me to muscular infinity. You and I will both be able to grow endlessly huger, and we?ll be unstoppable once I get all the variables just right- but for now, you?re my excuse to do the research. No one would allow this to go on if you weren?t paying for it. The world doesn?t want godlike giant muscle freaks that use massive amounts of resources to make themselves keep growing even more gigantic. We have to make it irreversible, invincible, inevitable, before we turn it over to an automatic process.?

I could faintly grasp the implications of what Chris was so enthused about, how irresponsible it was in the normal scheme of things. But underlying all my thoughts was a new understanding, an imperative that was essential to my existence. It superceded all of the other concerns that might pop up. It was that I could and would continue to accelerate my muscle growth. It might sound simple and unimportant to someone who is not inside my awareness, but as I think of anything and everything, my muscle growth becomes the lens through which all of reality refracts. It is the most profound thing imaginable. My expansion trumped all other considerations. More accurately, it obliterates them. Whatever thoughts I?d had that might slow me down or make me think critically about my lust for, greed for, invincible grasp and internalization of, expanding size and power, I didn?t remember them. They were gone, and I was growing.

?Well, what do you need to make it happen faster Chris. We?re gonna be huger than anyone can even think about in their wildest dreams.?

?Put me in charge of a lab. Give me an independent budget. I?ll find more and faster ways to grow cosmically huge muscle before you know it!?

?Done. You?re the head of New Musclegods Laboratories.?

By the end of that day, I was nine pounds heavier. I stayed hooked up to the system as much as possible over the next few days. The next day I grew another sixteen pounds, reaching 371, although I didn?t feel constrained at all. A good part of that increase was bone growth. I was now a good four inches wider, and my bones were growing thicker. The third day I put on 21 more pounds. I was six feet tall, over an inch and a half taller than before, and nearly a foot wider in the frame. The fourth day the muscle began to pile on like never before. The system could grow muscle faster than bone. In one twenty four hour period I grew 38 pounds of muscle. I ?d reached 430 pounds. I could feel my body expanding like wildfire, always pushing up and out, muscles pulsing with growth no other man had ever experienced, becoming more engulfed in the sense of my size and power increasing.

On day five, the system made a breakthrough. It had learned from the feedback since it came online. At about seven a.m. I was awakened by the sound of my bed frame creaking. My body was blowing up, and I was getting too heavy for the bed. The monitor showed that I had started a major growth acceleration at about 3:30 in the morning, and that I was still accelerating. I was 6?4?, and I?d gained 78 pounds in less than four hours. I was 508 pounds at 5:15. I could really sense that there would be no limit to my growth now. I would just keep getting bigger and more muscular. By the end of the fifth day, I was 6?9? and had gained another 390 pounds, totalling 898 pounds. I was near the upper end of every measure of normal human potential. I was taller than all but a percent or two of humans, heavier than all but a few thousand people, and had far more muscle mass than anyone else on earth. I was, by any measure, the strongest man who?d ever lived. And I wanted more, a LOT more. My mind was a cognitive cyclone of lust for growth, and ideas of how to get more of it faster.

That night when I went to sleep I knew that I?d weigh well over half a ton by the time I woke up. I fell into a deep sleep. Instantly I was dreaming. This was not like the dreams I?d been having, it was just me growing and growing, expanding beyond anything possible, miles high, planet sized, swallowing stars. It went on all night long, bigger and bigger and bigger, and I could feel every bit of it in a wash of physical sensation that isn?t usually found in dreams.

During that first week, Chris had developed several improvements. First, an improvement in the overall system, more processing power, a better communication and realtime feedback network, and more precision in targeting the localized delivery of various nutrients within my body, so it could send just the right things to make every part of me grow bigger and stronger at the fastest rate possible. Second, improved ability of the system to modulate sensation, so I could feel my body in more detail and feel the sensation of growth more thoroughly. This also allowed me to direct my growth; to make certain muscles grow faster, to make hair grow or disappear, to consciously change my brain and internalize desire at greater levels consciously. I was beginning to gain the ability to sense the computer and the software while I was hooked up to it. These improvements were the keys to accelerating my growth beyond human scale, which was now my constant fixation, which Chris was determined to make happen, and which he had now turned loose in my mind. I was ready to go on an endless rampaging orgy of growth to superhuman scale and power.
Another improvement was the ability of the nanotech system to create the sensation of food flavor and texture whenever it was desired, so I could feel like I was eating when I wanted to, instead of just staying crammed full of nutrients all the time without tasting anything. This was fairly good, but it still made me want to actually eat, what I wanted was to be able to get direct feeding and still eat simultaneously.

Chris told me he was working on ways to give my muscles a progressive overload workout without actually needing a gym, by having the nanotechnology modify my muscles to create the effects of lifting at exactly the right intervals and to the optimum amount to maximize the benefits of progressive overload. He was also working on ways to allow my body to build cell size and the number of muscle cells almost at will. Both of these were necessary improvements, because I had surpassed the ability of the gym and its weights to provide enough stimulation for maximal anabolic effect.

When I woke up on the morning of day six, I found out that some tweaks had already been applied to the system during my sleep. I was 7?2? tall, and had blown up to 1261 pounds. I?d gained 363 pounds in just ten hours. I woke up feeling the muscles in my body pushing my legs further apart and forcing my arms out further from my sides. When I opened my eyes, I could see my pectorals rising gradually higher into my field of vision. The sensation of growth filled my brain like a giant ball of lightening. The lightening kept intensifying. I had an expanding orgasmic blast of consciousness totally fixated on my body as it kept inflating with mass. After about twenty minutes I got to the point that I could begin to function while the sensation continued and grew more powerful. I wanted to get up and move around, to feel the new power I was gaining.

It occurred to me that one day soon, I?d wake up in the morning and my growth would be so compelling I wouldn?t be able to gain any perspective on it at all, but just be overcome permanently by the feeling of my exploding muscles. That might sound scary, but I actually felt excited by the prospect of a permanent out of control intensifying muscle growth orgasm. YEAHHH!! I walked around the lab, glorying in the visible thickening of my muscles, the ramping up of testosterone and the electrifying sense of power that was relentlessly growing.

Then I began to feel the automatic workout kick in, my muscles began to ripple and contract, even as they bulged thicker. A sense of being more and more pumped up gradually swelled over my body. I looked at the mirror. My body was slowly swelling bigger and bigger, all of my muscles undulating and bulging. I could feel my frame adapting to the new mass by thickening as well. I began to notice that my perspective on the room was slowy changing, within a couple more hours, I?d grown noticably taller. I was 7?5? and weighed 1394 pounds. Chris was shooting video of me and feeding it into the computer. He had a robot manipulating the camera so he could lift, and eat and guzzle supplements all day. His excitement at the success of the new system was palpable.

Chris was already committed to this more than I was, and he didn?t have the system installed in himself yet. Chris had grown huge in a very short time. He told me that when he?d started working out, only five years earlier at eighteen, he?d weighed 155 pounds. By the time he was nineteen he was over 200 pounds. Then he put his workouts on the back burner to go to college and learn cybernetics. During college, he slowly inched up to 210 pounds, and then took a month off and put on an additional five pounds before coming to work for me.
He took the job because he was interested in the project, but even more because I guaranteed all my employees the chance to grow into world class bodybuilders.

Many of the guys at the lab had put on muscle, and some of them had grown enough muscle to look like bodybuilders, but Chris was the only one who had really committed himself to getting huge. He had spent every waking moment other than work on bodybuilding since he started at my lab. He had spent months forcing himself to eat continuously all day long, constantly pressing himself to consume more and more, and had taken immense advantage of all the free food and supplements that came with the job. With no nanotechnology at all, Chris was taking in well over 12,000 calories every day. He slept five hours twice a day, and worked out five days a week. Chris had put on another 28 pounds of muscle in the last three weeks, reaching 310 pounds. He was, as far as anyone can determine, the only natural bodybuilder of normal height over 300 pounds. Without using the mass hose or any drugs, he was gaining over a pound a day. Chris was already bigger than Branch Warren, and his gain rate was increasing constantly. He had become a bodybuilding superman, a force of nature. The amount of growth Chris? body would achieve when he hooked up to a mass hose was a mindblowing prospect to contemplate.

Chris was alternately flexing and inching his way down the counter of the lab, slamming down quarts of protein shake alternating with weight gainer drink that his assistant Mark had lined up all the way down the lab counter for him. By the time he got to the other end of the counter, he had consumed 28 quarts, seven whole gallons.

?I?m prepping for when I swallow the hose!? He enthused, grinning. ?I?ve never been so gorged in my life, I hope the enzymes I put in it will help me keep it all down and digest it. If this works, I?m gonna start doing it four or five times a day. That will triple my calories!?
?Why don?t you lay down and relax so you can be sure to keep it down,? I advised.

Chris was determined however. ?No, I have to keep eating in between, and flexing. Its part of my entrainment, building the connection between bigger muscles and constant engorgement. If I puke, then I?ll re-evaluate.?

He didn?t puke, his body just absorbed it all and was soon ready for more. He kept snacking and flexing. He told Mark to set up 32 more quarts in three hours for the next round.

?If I can keep this up, I?ll be gaining five pounds a day within a week. I feel strong and huge as hell, like I?m turning into a wall of muscle!?

When I saw how fixated on gaining more muscle he was, I urgently felt the need to increase my lust for muscle even more. I began to concentrate on it as much as possible. I could feel the urge penetrating even deeper into every part of my body. I wanted to explode with size like a star going supernova, like the big bang, like billions of big bangs! I felt a wave of growth orgasm overcome me again. It was all encompassing. I was uncontrollably high on my growth again.

?Bigger! Bigger! Bigger!? I started roaring. ?Huger! Bulge! Expand! Explode!? I bellowed as I stared at my body growing in the mirror. I was gone into the muscle-gasm. All sense of time and surroundings left me as I flexed and pumped and zeroed in on the expansion of my body, my muscles pulsing, nutrients gorging my gut and cramming through my circulatory system to force-feed every muscle cell in my body at an accelerating rate. I was in myself completely, feeling my muscles grow, feeling my muscles grow, feeling my muscles grow . . .

By the time I returned to some kind of conscious baseline, several more hours had passed. It was four o?clock in the afternoon. Chris was still videoing me with his robot. He said that I just stood in front of the mirror and grew the whole time I was out. God, I?d grown fast! I was 7?10? and had exploded to 1680 pounds. I had done it! I was a muscle giant. I was beginning a trajectory of growth acceleration that would take me to unimaginable size and power.

?Chris, I?m so huge! Does the musclegasm high accelerate my growth??

?It should. I set the system up to take fullest advantage of musclegasms when they are generated.?

?Generated? What does that mean? How are they generated??

?Well, when you get very excited about your gains, it triggers a hormone release. The system detects that and amplifies it, so you can get the most pleasure and growth out of it. This is a fairly recent development in your brain, so you are being overwhelmed by it. But the more it happens the better you?ll be able to remember it, and the more you?ll be able to control it and extend it.?

?But I can?t even remember it. It?s like that time is totally gone?

?After a few occurrences, the system will be able to keep you alert through a musclegasm. It has to do some rewiring so your brain can withstand them. Once that is done, you?ll have more control. You?ll be able to experience them fully, and intensify them willfully. Then you can use them to grow bigger faster. Eventually, you?ll get to the point when you?ll enter an endless musclegasm that will just keep intensifying and permanently enabling your growth to accelerate exponentially. Then you?ll totally transcend human scale, and grow to be the biggest most powerful thing that ever lived!?

?How soon can we make that happen??

?Well, I am trying to create a program to become self writing in ways that conform to our goal but which is endlessly expandable to keep expanding our potential and rate of growth safely and endlessly. I want it to tune perfectly into every conceivable acceleration of our growth processes. I?m writing in language to potentiate contingent pathways for gains that are literally cosmic in scale.?

?What do you mean by cosmic??

?Its for when we get literally bigger than planets!?

?When? Not if??

?When. We will grow that big eventually, once we have seized control of the energy resources we need to get there. This system is designed to attack and co-opt every grid on earth, and convert all of it into a single system that is solely commited to making our bodies expand without interruption. It is also designed to implement economic activity to generate technology to support us once we outgrow the planet.?

?Man! That is awesome!? I heard myself say. I was totally uncritical of the idea of converting the earth?s resources into a system to make my body expand. This was a new level of lust. I overrode any socialization I had that might have restrained me. I was a pure monster of infinite muscle lust, and it felt great.

?Wow, that metaroutine has really kicked in!? Chris enthused. ?We are gonna be infinitely HUGE!?

?How long do you think it will take me to grow as big as the earth??

?My calculations are not very precise because of the enormous number of variables involved, but I can project less than two years, and maybe in just a few months if we catch all the breaks.?

?When are you going to swallow a Mass Hose and turn yourself into a megahuge musclehulk??

?Whenever any one of three things happens, either the system indicates literally infinite potential has been projected, or I weigh 500 pounds, or you reach 35 feet tall.?

?Thirty-five feet tall?! Wow, at the rate I?ve been growing, that might not take very long, I?ve gotten almost two feet taller in just the last few days.?

?Yeah, and it?ll get faster every day. Hey man, why don?t you go pose in the mirror again, you?ll probably be having another automatic workout within a few minutes.? Chris intoned in a low even voice. It sounded like a great idea. Chris was probably triggering a musclelust loop he?d found while monitoring my subconscious through the nano system, because I instantly wanted to stare at my body in the mirror and flex and flex and flex and flex.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to miniace2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2011, 12:17 AM

miniace2009 is on a distinguished road
This is probably one of the HOTTEST stories I've seen on here.
Keep going please!!
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2011, 06:09 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
...and that's a MASTERPIECE of the FREAKER SIDE of Male Muscle Growth Stories!

Congratulations, dude! You might scare most of guys who are not into height growth associated to muscle growth, but to those, like myself, that love monstrously powerful muscular development this story just hit the spot!

Instant classic, it's been a while since I've been so excited with a story, it has all the great elements to become an ode to monstrous muscle growth!

Congratulations!
  #4   Add to silvershadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2011, 09:33 AM

silvershadow is on a distinguished road
Im not usually into muscle literal giants but wow this is HOT! You have taken someone who is not a fan of them getting THAT huge into one. The story in itself is very interesting. Keep it up.
  #5   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2011, 06:54 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
wow, this is so awesome i can't even find the words fto describe it
I wonder how ther rest of the people involved are growing as well

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #6   Add to mecmec's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2011, 10:18 PM

mecmec is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to mecmec
Absolutely incredible, I've never even seen some of the themes played out in this story anywhere else. The idea of greedily consuming all the earth's resource's for feeding growing muscles is especially hot. It is hands down the best muscle growth story I've ever read. Keep up the great work, can't wait for part 4 : ).

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options