The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to qzxkj's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2011, 09:42 AM

qzxkj is on a distinguished road
Second Chance - Part 5

-- Part 1 -- Part 2 -- Part 3 -- Part 4 --

The incident between Michael and I never happened the first time I lived through being 13. I was not one of his bullying targets previously, but instead watched from the sidelines as others suffered. Now though, I suddenly had to endure the insults and deliberate shoulder bumps not just from Michael but from his friends too as we would randomly cross paths between classes. It wasn't long before I had memorised most of their schedules so I could take sometimes excessive detours to avoid them. My friends caught on quickly and never asked about the detours, I knew they knew why I was doing it, but they were kind enough not to bring it up. I was worried that they were going to get bullied soon too just for associating with me.

It was frustrating that the mind of a 25 year old was still being bullied by some punk kid, but as long he had physical superiority over me, I had to bide my time.

I could easily devise some sort of plan to make him suffer, but that's not what I wanted. Defeating Michael by outwitting him would be pointless, I could have done that the first time. No, I needed to do beat him at his own game.

Every rep of every exercise suddenly became devoted to what I began calling 'The Cause'. Like some sort of charity, every rep, every set, ever protein shake, every protein and calorie packed meal, every second of sleep was devoted to The Cause - the complete muscular and physical eclipse of Michael.
I had never been so focussed in my life, I was like a machine, obsessed and unrelenting.

It soon became undeniable that I had started to finally grow. Each day I was beginning to awake to subtle new change. I was so aware of every part of my body that I could immediately sense a slight change anywhere.

The first thing to change was a general 'filling out' of my body, bony ribs, collar bones and knobbly knees started to fill in. I was starting to progress from skinny to 'normal' but with a bit more shape and firmness. My hard work seemed to have given puberty a solid kick start and was sending it in to overdrive.

Just before my uniform shirt began to get a bit snug around the chest and shoulders, it unfortunately got too short lengthways and had to be replaced. Mum was suprisingly co-operative with handing over the money for me to buy a new shirt. I insisted I would be fine to buy the clothes alone this time. I kept the old shirt tucked neatly in my draw, I had plans for it in the future.

Comparing myself to everyone at school quickly became another obsession. I would try and compare my arm to their arm, my leg to their leg, but it was hard to be subtle and to have someone sit still long enough to compare. I could establish however that I had clearly overtaken some of the smallest and weakest boys in my year, moving up from the 'weakest and lightest' bottom tier of the physical heirarchy to 'under-developed' tier but was even starting to feel close to overtaking that group too. No one had yet commented on my change, mostly because I kept a low profile and probably because no one cared what I looked like before and therefore never had a basis for comparison.

James, Shane and Rachel predictably had nothing to say about my sudden weight increase, equally oblivious.

It wasn't until the end of the sixth week of school that I even realised the extent of my change.

It was Sunday night, I decided to work out late today because it was simply too hot during the day. Before I even started lifting I already felt at my strongest, like I was ready to take my workouts to the next level.

I started with the bench press, breezing through a solid 10 reps of a weight I previously had felt was challenging. I upped the weight sleightly, the most I've had ever lifted and pushed through more reps with perfect form. The last few reps burned my chest but a newfound strength blasted through and completed the set. Sitting up I began to paw my chest through my shirt, what I felt was no longer the concave useless piece of flesh, but instead a firm bump proudly pushing slightly away from my torso.

The rush of feeling my new pec size made me take my shirt off, leaving me with just my workout shorts and sneakers. Immediately I began feeling my chest again, prodding and rubbing it, mesmerised by its new appearance.
I laid back down on the bench and completed a torturously slow set with perfect form, my chest screaming back in protest but overwhelmed by my desire to grow. The last rep was agony, my teeth gritted and my muscles came to a stand still, refusing to push to the top, fatigue rapidly setting in begging me to give up.

'No' I thought, 'this rep is for The Cause' my arms started to wobble, 'this is my last chance today to get a bigger chest' my arms gained control again, 'this is my last chance today to be bigger than Michael' the pain faded into the background. 'my last chance to be a teen muscle god' the bar moved up, and up, with a primal roar that came out of nowhere, the rep was completed.

Immediately I began feeling my chest again, it was pulsating now, it felt good to flex it. I began squeezing my chest together in a dumbbell fly motion, the feeling of my new muscles flexing hard was incredible. I always had a hunch that flexing muscles felt good but this felt GREAT.

My chest wasn't the only part of my body that was hard now. My cock, which seemed to also be enjoying a growth spurt, was now rock hard, pulsating in beat with my warm chest.

I reached in to my shorts and started to rub my cock through the fabric of my tight red briefs, my left hand refused to abandon feeling my pumped chest muscles, I closed my eyes, lost in the sensation, the rubbing quickly turned to aggressive groping. I let out a gasp as I felt myself reaching a sexual climax I had not experienced since I was a teen the first time.

Right before the pleasure became unbearable, I managed to muster the self control to pull my hand away.
I wanted to have more fun.

I took off my shoes and socks, and took off my shorts as well, throwing it all to the side. I was now standing amongst my gym equipment in just my red briefs with a raging hard on.

I then resumed my workout, completing the intense chest exercises with incline presses and dumbbell flies, the breaks in between sets allowed me to pleasure my rock hard boner with the sexual frenzy fuelling the next set. I squeezed with such intensity on my final dumbbell fly that precum began to dribble out my cock, leaving a dark patch on my briefs where my cock-head struggled for release.

I moved on to my tricep routine, all the motions generating more and more tension. After each set I investigated the new small bulges on my arms where there was none to speak of before. I finished the routine with hammer curls to deliberate pump my arms up to their maximum. I was overcome by the feeling of my pumped chest and arms, I needed release now.

I collected my shirt, shorts and protein shake I had prepared earlier and made my way from the garage through the house and to my room, Mum and Dad had gone out tonight so I wasn't worried about being caught wandering around in just my underwear.

When I got into my room, I threw the clothes aside, I made my way to my drawers and pulled out the first school shirt I had just replaced.
I eagerly put it on, immediately feeling the tightness of it around the chest and arms as I forced it on. After buttoning it up I took a look in the mirror, the shirt was now really tight, gripping my pumped arms with no room to move around.

"Shit.." I said out aloud, flexing and unflexing my arms, the small bumps of my bicep and tricep demanded room to be made for them and the shirt was yielding.

My pumped chest was causing creases to form under my arms and around the back. The top button was even showing a slight sign of strain. So I undid it, revealing the new thickness in my chest, looking back in the mirror caused my erection to strain even harder. Suddenly I looked pretty hot, I was even turning myself on.

I grabbed my protein shake and downed it eagerly, imagining the protein feeding my muscles to get bigger, I watched myself drinking the shake in the mirror's reflection, enjoying the look of the tight shirt clinging to my new pumped muscles. Some of the protein shake dribbled out and ran down my neck trickling in between my chest, causing my cock to throb.

I pulled off my underwear, freeing my cock, I grabbed it, sending shivers through me. Gasping I pumped harder and faster, while my free arm explored my new muscles. I flexed and unflexed my chest and arms now in ecstasy, I started to moan louder and louder.

"Oh Fuuuuckkkkk!" I moaned as a powerful explosion of cum erupted from my cock head straight into the mirror, more cum blasts pounded and sprayed over the mirror even more powerful than the first shot. The torrent of cum eventually subsided.

Exhausted, I collapsed onto my bed.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to qzxkj For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (October 7th, 2013), Freaker!! (January 14th, 2013), Neonando (October 3rd, 2013), nnnrg (January 14th, 2013), polomuscle (August 18th, 2013), Terrylee Long (January 13th, 2013), The Pecman (January 13th, 2013), TheHugeMan (October 14th, 2013), timaanv (January 13th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2011, 04:38 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Cool a new chapter...

I think Duncan just starting to realize the world isn't going to work the way he remembers it or the way he hoped it would... He not the 13 year old he was the first time around but he's not the 25 year old he thinks he is either. He's both and neither. The 25 yo intellect that thinks it is in control of himself is trying to operate in a 13 yo brain with all the freakyness of being a boy starting puberty and total lack of control.

The first time Michael was just a jock bully to be avoided, but the 25yo part perceives Michael as an attractive guy he want to be like and his body is reacting ways he never expected.
  #3   Add to qzxkj's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2011, 11:21 AM

Thanks for the feedback Ender, Duncan definitely has mixed feelings about Michael, a unique situation of being attracted to your own bully.
  #4   Add to Aleutrius's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2011, 01:26 AM

Aleutrius is on a distinguished road
I like this story, and would very much like it to be continued.
  #5   Add to muscle16a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2011, 06:42 PM

muscle16a is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleutrius View Post
I like this story, and would very much like it to be continued.
I most definitely agree
  #6   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2011, 09:03 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Hey man what happened to this great piece of art. It had a ton of potential I hope u continue it
  #7   Add to Lionor_King's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2011, 10:05 PM
Muscle beast

Lionor_King is on a distinguished road
Please keep going this is how i was when i was young allways picked on, so pease keep it going!
  #8   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2011, 12:48 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
This is a great concept and great story. Great work. Thanks and if you continue it later, even more thanks.
  #9   Add to qzxkj's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2011, 10:07 AM

Really sorry guys, I haven't had the spare time like I did when I started writing this but I will get the next one at as soon as I can. Thanks for inspiring me
  #10   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2011, 01:29 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for yet another great chapter! Intriguing premise!!!
  #11   Add to GlitzPianoman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2011, 01:52 PM

GlitzPianoman
Hey, I really loved this series. Is anything happening with Chapter 6?
  #12   Add to msclegrower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2012, 09:30 PM

msclegrower is on a distinguished road
More!!

That can't be it...?!!
  #13   Add to muscle16a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2012, 04:36 PM

muscle16a is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by msclegrower View Post
That can't be it...?!!
I certainly hope not!

I love the theme of this story - being able to "do-over" the teen years, particularly as it relates to muscle building!

I remember an incident when I was about a month shy of my 13th birthday. My friend got a set of weights for his 13th, and I was hoping I would get one too. But I was too embarrassed to ask my dad for it. (I have no idea WHY it embarrassed me to ask . . . I suppose it has to do with being 13 and gay and uncomfortable with that all-encompassing truth that I was only beginning to understand.) I remember being really close to asking him for it, and not being able to get the words out of my mouth. I still re-live that moment in time, even now nearly two decades later!!

I often wonder what life might have been like in High School if I HAD started working out at 13 (rather than at 18, which is what happened in real life . . . and as a result, college was MUCH better than High School for me, in just about every imaginable way)!

Anyway, PLEASE continue this gem of a story!
  #14   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 13th, 2013, 10:11 AM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
Just a friendly bump in the hopes that qzxkj will
post another chaprter of this fine story.
Keep Writing.

MD

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options