The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to boychick2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2011, 03:37 AM

boychick2003
masters of the house

my partner and i had been together for a long time. when we first met i was always into older men so the age difference didn't matter so much, in fact it was a turn on. i was a boyish 32 year old at 5'8 and 142 lbs soaking wet and he was a bit huskier at 5'7" 164 and 49- a silver fox. Ten years later and as time wore down our bodies Ken decided to join the local gym. We'd always excecised outside together- riding bikes and running but approaching 60 he wanted to get in better shape. He tried to coax me into joining up with him but I was fine as I was- slim, a little less defined at 42 but still fit. Time passed and I noticed our schedules were in more and more conflict between work and the grueling gym regimen he put himself on with his new training partner. He said since I wouldn't come to the gym to support his efforts he had needed to find someone else. Shortly afterward he brought Joey home for dinner one night. He was just my height and as gangly as ever he'd said he weighed 138- a few pounds less than me though looked 20 years younger. He said he'd just graduated high school so I guessed he was around 17 but he told me he'd skipped a grade so he was just 16. I wished them both the best of luck in their endevours to become the next Mr. Universe. They both laughed and said "yeah- we should have a little contest in the house next month". And we all agreed to have a tournament half jokingly.

In that month I saw less and less of Ken who'd taken to spending more and more time at the gym with his young protoge Joey. I noticed he was taking all kinds of new nutritional supplements and eating a ton more meat and high protein foods he label in the fridge "Don't touch". He'd get up extra early when Joey would ring the bell to jog over to the gym. I began also to see he was wearing new clothes and said something. He just smiled and walked over in his new lycra training outfit and flexed his much bigger bicep in my face "that old stuff didn't fit anymore- needed something that would strech to my new growth- touch it!" he commanded me and i did. "Just wait till our tournament, you're not going to believe how big Joe and I are gonna get- we're also taking up fighting- so we'll add that to the competition. Hope you're gonna be able to handle it..."and he swaggered out.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to joe7777joe's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2011, 02:46 PM

joe7777joe is on a distinguished road
Great beginning. This has tremendous potential. Please continue.
  #3   Add to boychick2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 11th, 2011, 03:19 AM

boychick2003
masters of the house...continuation

sorry i'm not great at figuring out how to post correctly but here is the beginning and a bit more of a continuation. hope you guys like it.

My partner and i had been together for a long time. when we first met i was always into older men so the age difference didn't matter so much, in fact it was a turn on. i was a boyish 32 year old at 5'8 and 142 lbs soaking wet and he was a bit huskier at 5'7" 164 and 49- a silver fox.

Ten years later and as time wore down our bodies Ken decided to join the local gym. We'd always exercised outside in the fresh air together- riding bikes and running but approaching 60 he made a decision to ?commit solidly to better shape? as he said. He?d been going to a local gym and tried to coax me into joining up with him for a special gym training program but I was fine as I was- slim, a little less defined at 42 but still fit and going to the gym had never been my thing. I?d always been the more dominant in bed and he joked ?You sure you don?t want to get big with me? I don?t want to get too strong for you, too much for you to handle in the sack??and he flexed a bicep at me and smiled. ?Let?s arm wrestle just to see who?s got the upper hand?. I was thrown, he?d never used to be competitive before- it was always pretty much understood I was the younger top gun in the relationship but I humored him. He had me sit down opposite him at the kitchen table telling me how to position myself. I?d never arm wrestled him before but he insisted it?d be fun. I sat down and he took off his shirt and I noticed for the first time the definition and toning his physique had taken on- and I guess he saw me gawking and began to bounce his pecs at me smiling ?so you see the gym stuff has started to pay off, huh? Hope you?re not too chicken to do this? and he flexed again this time I saw how his bicep was hard and really cut. I smiled and put my arm into position. He sat down and gripping my hand tightly, almost crushing it said ?on three my boy, 1, 2, 3? and BAM slammed my arm down to the table, jumping up victoriously and saying he knew it! He grabbed his gym bag and told me he didn?t want to be late for his training session and bounded out the door. I watched in disbelief as my almost 60 year old lover ran outside, jumped on his bike and raced off to the gym. But I was glad at least he?d found a new hobby.

Time passed and I noticed our schedules were in more and more conflict between work and the grueling gym regimen he put himself on with his new training partner. He said since I wouldn't come to the gym to support his efforts he had needed to find someone for a training partner. I started hearing more and more about his new buddy, whom I nick named his ?boy toy?. He talked about Brian all the time. Brian was about my height and weighed 138 when they began training 2 months ago but was 20 years younger and the two became a constant pair. Over the phone once he said he'd just graduated high school so I guessed he was around 17 but he told me he'd skipped a grade so he was just 16. ?I think Ken is so cool, you must feel lucky to have such a hunk for a boy friend- too bad you can?t work out with us- we?re gonna get huge together- Ken wants me to start competeing with him and I love watching him add size and strength to his already awesome build- maybe we could have a pose down with you next time we meet? I was a little taken aback- this kid really idolized Ken and I know Ken really took him under his wing like a son. I wished them both the best of luck in their endevours to become the next Mr. Universe. He laughed and said "yeah- we should have a little compettion in the house next month". I didn?t think anything of it until later that night when Ken came home. He was looking at the calendar and marking it with red pen. ?Hey little buddy, just making some notes for our training sessions leading up to the big contest next week- you might want to do some push ups or something- Brian and I are gonna cream your scrawny ass?. I hadn?t seen much of him lately but his attitude had definitely shifted, not to mention his style. He always wore these baggy sweatshirts and track pants. ?Oh, yeah, your boy toy Brian mentioned something but I didn?t realize he was serious?. ?Well first of all he?s not such a boy anymore, and we?ll see who?s the toy when we fight it out? and he bumped me with his pecs like a pro fighter- I fell back my chair and was again take by surprise by his new aggressiveness. He just looked down at me and sniveled ?Yeah, Brian and I are gonna have some good fun with you I think? and oddly waddled out of the room. His walk had even changed- it was like his legs were too big to walk directly in fron of them and he waddled a bit, swaggering side to side out of the room ?Gotta get back to the gym little guy- c?ya?.

In that month I saw less and less of Ken who'd taken to spending more and more time at the gym with his young protoge Joey. I noticed he was taking all kinds of new nutritional supplements and eating a ton more meat and high protein foods he label in the fridge "Don't touch". He'd get up extra early when Brian would ring the bell to jog over to the gym. I began also to see he was wearing new work out clothes and said something. He just smiled and walked over in his new lycra training outfit and flexed his much bigger bicep in my face "that old stuff didn't fit anymore- needed something that would stretch to my new growth- touch it!" he commanded me and i did. "Just wait till our tournament, you're not going to believe how big Brian and I are gonna get- we're also taking up fighting- so we'll add that to the competition. Too bad you didn?t want to train with me but hope you're gonna be able to handle it...Brian gets kinda competitive for my attention- I know he really wants to show off for me"and kind of chuckled to himself. ?Show me your biggest bicep little guy? and I flexed and he came over to feel it and then slowly crushed it with his big muscular forearm ?Ooooh sorry,didn?t mean to hurt you- just used to Brian?s hard muscle? and he again laughed and swaggered out.

The month flew by, I?d been so stressed at work I completely forgot about the ?competition? but Ken and Brian didn?t. I got home from work late, skiped dinner, exhausted and just looking forward to eating a pint of Ben and Jerry?s I picked up on the way home and watching some reality TV on the couch when they both walked into the living room. I was stuffing my face with the Chubby Hubby ice cream I had become addicted to lying on the couch in my t-shirt and underwear when Ken and his boy toy strode in front of the TV wearing matching red silk boxing robes like prize fighters.

Ken said ?Get up boy- it?s time for the competition? and looked over at his new boy and smiled. Brian smiled back and started jumping up and down in place like a boxer getting ready for a fight. ?Calm down my boy- you?ll get your chance?. Ken looked at me and shook his head ?Look at you, you used to be so cute but you?ve really let yourself go- take off your clothes- NOW boy- strip!? I wasn?t used to being spoken to like that but I was so shocked I just did as he commanded. ?Oh, look at that pathetically weak body- this is going to be a fun fight but first let?s pose off- Brian boy- take off that robe?. ?Yes Sir Master Ken? and Brian dropped his robe- the 5?8? 138 lb boy was HUGE- I couldn?t believe his size and thickness. ?Tell the little guy how big you got Brian? He came over to me and flexed in my face. ?Yes sir! I?m now 5?8? 185 pounds of rock solid muscle sir? and he started bouncing his pecs at me smiling and then went into a posing routine, double biceps, lats, his leg were huge and the transformation was insane. Just a little while ago he was my size and now he was so big there was no contest between our two bodies. He came over and flexed his arm right in my face and Ken yelled out to me to flex next to him and then ?Kiss the superior muscle? and I did. I kissed his huge bicep. Then he flexed his chest and Ken took the back of my head and rubbed it into his new best boys pecs ?Lick his strong muscle pec chest you little wimp?. Then Ken took off his robe- flexed a most muscular pose and growled ?Let?s show him who the new masters of the house are son? as which point he and Brian both let out a deafening growl as they together crushed their bodies into most muscular, double biceps- a complete posing routine?it was unbelievable?and I fell back onto the couch in awe?.
  #4   Add to joe7777joe's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2011, 10:19 AM

joe7777joe is on a distinguished road
Nice writing style, you really know how to notch-up the tension between the characters. Really like where this story is headed.

Joe

Last edited by joe7777joe; August 12th, 2011 at 01:27 PM.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options