The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2011, 08:58 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
The 12: end.

Hi,
this is my first story, English is not my native language, so sorry for the mistakes that I will. I use a traslator for reduce it.
I do not know if they will follow after this chapter, I'll decide about your comments and feedbak, and why not: suggestions. thanks and hope you like it!

Xboy

--------------------------------------

I think I'm going to die, but I'm excited. And 'perhaps the end of everything I know, but I'm happy. The world will never be the same tomorrow ... but at this time, I remember the whole story, how I got this far ...
My name's Victor. I had always been very small and thin. I had no special skills, except for eating so much, in what was virtually unbeatable .. but not even put on an ounce of fat or weight gain. Mine is a family of my father, my mother and me.

It 'a normal family ... or at least I always thought it was so.

My father has always been rather a good athlete and an alpha male, definitely.
Although he now had 45 years was high 5'7 "and weighs 255 lbs. It 'definitely a super heavyweight bodybuilder Hehe. Port of very short hair, have a nice salt and pepper, has a well-kept beard the same color around his square jaw, very masculine. He musculature very tough and powerful for his age, Better than a lot of other men his age who are doing the NPC bodybuilding show what I saw ... it has large veins that run all atorno the forearms, two swollen that pass over big biceps 21 ", hell is really huge! triceps were wide and well-striated, as big as a horse ! but still I have not told everything. The shoulders and back, shit, are great, really, the shoulders was engraved cannonballs from the veins on the surface with a trap and often higher. He had a tattoo in the form of a stylized sword that stood out on the left chest ... those pecs seemed made of marble, went up and down every time he breathed in a powerful way, and her abdomen seemed designed by Michelangelo, perfect.

His back is opened wide and thick, with ridges that forced him to walk with his arms away from his body. And her thighs? An alien! large, swollen and powerful. his veins, and the perfect separation of the various heads make them even more impressive. Sometimes I wonder how her clothes do not burst with every movement. I think it's bigger every day ... Staying in the same room with him is sometimes embarrassing to me. And his voice? I love my father's voice, deep and always calm. even when he is angry with those green eyes and his majesty, it is impossible to stop.

My mother is a beautiful woman with long hair, blacks and blue eyes, a lithe body and in perfect shape for a woman of 40 years.

Oh, perhaps I've said before, I'm gay. For that I may feel so inadequate with my father in the same room... that day was my 18 th birthday when it all began ... now a year later, while I am here, locked in this cell .. . waiting for my Executioner ... I do not know if things would have been different if I had not agreed to accept ... what?

Well on my 18th birthday my father told me that there was a big surprise for me ... I had to wake up early that Sunday morning, ok, looks like every Sunday my father to call me for breakfast...
Daddy: "... Hey champ, happy birthday! C'mon ... come down ... it's time for your breakfast in your new life!" wow, he was wearing only blue boxer shorts that left nothing in lycra imagination, that great awakening!
... new life? What he meant? .. I knew that at 18 years, says he gets older but to me it seemed just the same ...while I was dressing and getting ready for breakfast, I thought .. I was always the same thin boy (weight 55 lbs more) and short (height of only 5.2) ... I even double checked the scale 2 times! ... ufff ... but so was my life.

Vic: "...Morning...what....??!?
I go downstairs and find myself in front of the most colossal breakfast my father had ever trained in my life! Incredible!
Vic :"... father .... but .. but this is everything for us ?..."
Daddy ".. huh? Oh do not worry I did something more for the trip!"
Vic "...( something? Do you think I am a vacuum cleaner ?)... Travel? What a journey Dad?" Daddy: ".. oh yeah, I have not said anything last night .. I forgot after training these babies!" I spoke against his huge biceps ... and I my eyes widening and becoming red in the face of course .. so much so that Dad laughed .. I had to be funny .... were really gigantic!
Daddy :"Vic, take something that we have to go soon ... let's go to find Uncle Simon! "
Vic: ".. ok ..."... oh so this was the trip? virtually never seen my uncle Simon, the brother of my father, I had only heard his voice over the phone, even his very deep, and regular gifts received each year from him. But nothing more, I did not know much about him, so I asked my father why this trip ... But the answer I put in even more mystery .

Daddy: "Your Uncle Simon, has expressed a desire to see this for your special day, and you know you can not I disobey my elder brother!" and winked at me as he finished preparing the last supplies of eggs and protein shakes and pancakes for him for me. My father loved his brother, speaks of it often goes, was greater than 7 years of my father, my uncle was bodybuilding I knew, but unlike my father had competed and won several races over the years NPC, I too have always loved bodybuilding, and I and I never understood Dad never did the show .was also a passionate but.. that could beat all the ones I have ever seen in his gym who were preparing for a show, without even really go on a diet! Yet he never did a show ... last week , uncle Simon, called and told us that he had won in the category of higher heavyweight over 50 years... but because he wanted to see me? Why suddenly wanted to see me, and I was sending the usual gift ...?
Would not have my questions answered before we arrived at the house of my uncle Simon. My father would not tell me anything, and after his second "... you will not know anything until we arrived .." I did not want him angry, trying again. I said goodbye to Mom and I started traveling with my dad. My parents have never had problems with my sexuality, so during the journey my father told me if I had any boyfriend that I still had not made ​​known .. in fact there was a person ... Richard, the young policeman who was in front of my school to avoid accidents. But once I did not say to my father, I believe that he and the police were not going very well, because I had seen him several times to discuss with some policemen who had stopped several times because of his incredible muscles ... I think they think My father's shop steroids ... I know that my father uses it ... but selling them is another story, not my father ... so I avoided telling him of the work of Richard, but he told me: "I consciously, take it to dinner a few times, now you are 18 years old !"..." already ..." I said and went on. ".. even if low and dry .."... I whispered my father .... but .. I was not considered and we continued to talk during the long car trip about music, bodybuilding competitions and food!
We stopped at a service station to refuel, every time there as people stared at my father with wonder and with comments like :"... you're really big boy ..! "said the manager of the petrol station, he replied with a thank you with a smile, others approached wanted to take a picture with him in may, also helped a lady picking up her car to allow it to collect baccialette who was caught under a tire of a a class mercedes....wow..my daddy is incedible...while we were eating inside, added a strange .. near the cashier pulled out a knife and pointed it at Miss throat, threatening that if we had not given all our money would make it out. people began to dirt, I had watched my property padrfe, I did the usual wink .. "maybe it is practical to do a bit of movement to me .. I said .." So saying, I saw him get up, quietly, approaching towards the type fishy ... .. I was incredulous that he wanted to do?
Bad-guy :"... oh perfect! understood that the first should come here and give me the Institute, of ... out his wallet !"... said in a voice crying and arrogant, Dad rather slow and quiet as only he could be, approached the checkout.

Bad-boy:"Well, well, a bodybuilder ... you'll have a lot of money, give it to me now!"
Daddy: "My money? Are you kidding? .. You better let go of the lady, put down that knife and find a good job from now on ..."
Bad boy: ".. hahah ... you think you scare me?!? You're full of steroids, you're all fake! those muscles do not impress me, balloon !!..."
Daddy "uhmm ...fake ..? let's see what these fake muscles can do!"
... was a moment, quick as a flash, I just saw the guy fly out of the caf? window ... I turned around toward the poor guy ...he was bleeding on the ground, my father pressed her knuckles, came out of the window... I and all those who were inside, we approached the window, after my father had gone out, he lifted him off the ground with one hand on the neck ....hell! that guy must have weighed about 190 lbs and he was getting up as if it weighed little more than a bottle of coke! the shoulder was swollen and full, with the veins buttons under his jersey to narrow, extending his arm ... I think I heard a slight tear in his movement ... was full of forearm veins and big strong arm and hard as steel, you could see clearly that those muscles were too strong!

the boy tries to open with both hands taking my father to his neck .. but for him it was impossible, that must have been biting the steel. raised his left arm free of the face indicating good bad guy, and warning him to toe the line! hell that arm was swollen like a balloon, and I distinctly heard a RIP shirt of ... trying to contain the mass now pumped and ready for any other decisive actions!
Daddy: "Do you understand that you have to toe the line? Huh?" The boy nodded, his eyes fearful shelling My father placed him on the ground, quietly, then took the knife from the ground, folded in two with only the thumb and index finger and threw it away .. .. the boy ran away like hell .. the locals cheered him and thanked him .. "has for the window ... I'm sorry I acted instinctively ...." my father said to the owner but he was glad that her daughter was safe, and told him that there was no problem . I think all of that is amazing! really must be great to be so, be aware of so much power and so much pure muscle .... and you thought all these people who admire you or do you also intimidated by you.
we set off again ... I told him I was proud of him, which was great! He smiled as he had done, his arms .. .. hell .. even his whole body seemed even bigger after these demonstrations of strength! ... he smiled at my enthusiasm, and then squeezing the right biceps again... RIP! damn! the t-shirts and had held up his sleeve!! Too bad it was...but finally ripped for my pleasure!

"ooops" said my father and we start laughing "hahaha...the mom wasn't happy hahhahah" he said...an hour later we arrived at the house of Uncle Simon...

more ...?

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options