The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Personals
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Personals Connect and meet with other muscle growth fans in your area. Looking for a friend, training partner, or something else? Check out this forum!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to pickcherry's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2011, 04:18 AM

pickcherry is on a distinguished road
Any ripped jacked macho muscle in NY?

Any sweaty, ruff, verbal, aggressive, ripped, jacked, macho, muscle, alpha hunks in NYC?

I am 5'10", brown hair, blue eyes, 7.5"c DDF (UB2), brown hair and blue eyes and super tight hole.

Looking to service a guy who deserve muscle worship, who likes to flex and make me put my hands and mouth to some good use.

Open to other fantasies/kinks.

Open to any body type from ripped frat/jocked to gym bunny. 6 pack a must :-)

If this is not for you, but you know a guy that like to get off, please send him my e-mail: [email protected] [please put "muscle worship ad on evolution" in the subject so I don't delete it as spam.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options