Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to THE BODYBUILDING GIANT's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2011, 11:53 AM

THE BODYBUILDING GIANT is on a distinguished road
cocky muscle men

im a very humble down to earth person (i am really) lol
but when i start getting worshipped i am the man(heheheh)
i feel like a god and the best thing in the world i am the world who tells people what to do and shows people whos the man etc etc some of you would know all about this due to being muscle worshippers.

i get turned on changing from humble guy to bad ass cocky mother focker whi is a GOD is there any other wyas people chnage and enjoy it or get turned on etc

im weird just liek exploring new ideas etc
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2011, 12:04 PM

suma is on a distinguished road
many of us here have similar turn ons in one way or another.
  #3   Add to dodoria21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2011, 01:22 PM
growing muscle guy

dodoria21 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to dodoria21
as i'm making progress I find that I too like becoming a cocky ass m.f. too, and I too am very humble in reality. it's fun just changing how you act and perceive things if only for a little while
  #4   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2011, 10:13 PM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,031 Times in 861 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
Nathan and dodoria, you would both be ideal for me because I know that you can shut off the attitude once the worshipping ends. Thank you for being who you are.
  #5   Add to THE BODYBUILDING GIANT's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2011, 02:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven79 View Post
Nathan and dodoria, you would both be ideal for me because I know that you can shut off the attitude once the worshipping ends. Thank you for being who you are.
i love to meet you raven u are such a nice bloke thanks for the comments
  #6   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2011, 09:10 PM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,031 Times in 861 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan View Post
i love to meet you raven u are such a nice bloke thanks for the comments
Maybe someday Nathan, someday! ;-)
  #7   Add to tautomer4314's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2011, 10:28 PM
Chemist

tautomer4314 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to tautomer4314 Send a message via MSN to tautomer4314 Send a message via Yahoo to tautomer4314
It may seem a bit strange to you or others, but this sort of thing is actually not that uncommon, and it does make sense when you think about it.

I have to first assume that you have an above average sense of self awareness and have at least a mostly accurate self interpretation of your motivations and actual root behavioral causes. With that said, you state that you are humble. This sort of mindset places you at the second or less position to others which can be done for many many reasons. The most common is the fact that this is a "safe" place to be. It allows for others to easily become friends with you, very few people will be intimidated, and opens the lines for communication and emotional understanding because most will lower their walls when they are met with this. The problem is, is that this sort of mindset is not personally fulfilling, and can often leave the individual feeling starved of attention (to which we all need).

If being humble is a primary cornerstone to your personality, or if it is your main motivation in life to be helpful and accomidating, this can cause a subset desire for being in charge and secretly selfish. Because of self awareness though, this is squashed and compartmentalized into very discreet areas of the mind and in ones life. The fact that you have a higher focus on your perceived image (I assume), is going to cause you to want some recognition for this. The easiest way most individuals can compartmentalize an area of themselves that they don't want well known, is to funnel it into deeper areas of sexual relationships, or romantic relationships. This becomes a release valve for pressure from your main personality. Further, it allows you really truly explore your "alter ego" which has such a mystical appeal, but is dare not tread because it goes against who you are and who you are supposed to be.

Really, it's all about fulfillment, and getting that fulfillment from the areas that are missed from our personal constructs to exist easily in the real world.

Then of course, I could just be spouting hot air.

"I know, the void. The void, knows me. It keeps us weak, the void told me."
-Planningtorock (Janine Rostron)
  #8   Add to abcd123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2011, 11:41 AM

abcd123 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to abcd123 Send a message via Yahoo to abcd123 Send a message via Skype™ to abcd123
That's a natural enough reaction. Besides, you've put in enough work thta I'm surprised you're not normally cocky.
  #9   Add to inm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2011, 02:53 PM

inm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to inm
tautomer4314, great post.
  #10   Add to nzbodybuilder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2011, 11:17 PM

nzbodybuilder is on a distinguished road
Well if this is a "common" thing then I'll gladly put my hand up and say I'm in the minority.
I'm a humble and quiet person. People who don't know me get intimidated by my 105 kgs size, but when talking to me they quickly warm to me.

And with worshipping, I've never seen the cocky arrogant side of things to be sexy. I enjoy the worshipper taking their time to explore each individual muscle, rather than be told what to do.
  #11   Add to worshipper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 16th, 2011, 02:20 AM

worshipper is on a distinguished road
For me, it goes with being an alpha male that a man may be cocky & confident. However, do not like the big man being cocky with. It seem more like bully. Should I be their size, it might be different, but I am only 130 lb's or 55 kg.
  #12   Add to chitownbber's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 18th, 2011, 09:52 AM

chitownbber is on a distinguished road
i posted on here a while ago a story about a huge guy i was hanging out with. very tall for a muscled dude. he played football and is now trying to get into wrestling. one-on-one, at work, and in most social situations he is the nicest most down to earth humble guys youd ever meet. but in the gym he is a bad ass. a beast.

it has to be the raging hormones that do it. i know in my case when im at work im shy, quiet and have had several performance reviews where ive been told to be more confident, outspoken, etc etc. but when im having a great workout in a gym where no one knows me i can get a little cocky. ive been to a few gyms where i felt comfortable taking off the shirt for a few sets with some posing in between (growing up this to me was always the ultimate sign of cockiness when a muscled guy would take off his short to check himself out in the mirror)

ive never ever ever been a bully nor bullied anyone. however i fully admit to the following:

- when having sex with women i love it when they grab at my pecs, delts, arms and say stuff like "fuck your huge" as they are having orgasms and i love flexing them, tightening them up

- i have been with guys that i outweighed by 50 pounds plus - and on one case over 100 lbs and i was happy to oblige when they asked me to dominate them, lift them, etc..... this is not something i would ever naturally do, or even want to do but i will admit i did enjoy it and as you say it made me feel like a god who was in total control

and that strikes to the root of the topic.......

most of us were initially motivated to go to the gym and lift because of either the school bully or watching the hulk "hulk out" and kick people's asses and destroy things. those images of power motivated us to go into the gym and transform ourselves.

with me as i transformed i also matured and it became less about power and domination (but again, i do enjoy it when in the right situation) and more about just feeling better about myself, feeling more laert/mentally sharp etc

with the big guy i referenced in this and other threads his story is similar but different at the same time......he was from a family of big strong athletic people who were almost legendary where they lived (they were known around town as "the goliaths") and his older brother kind of created a reputation that made his life interesting. this is long enough and i have to run so maybe another time.
  #13   Add to ushersdick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2011, 03:20 PM
my name's tom

ushersdick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ushersdick Send a message via MSN to ushersdick Send a message via Yahoo to ushersdick
I'm not big myself, but love muscualr cocky men!!! lol
  #14   Add to GROW4me's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2011, 11:42 PM
Love SIZE-obsessed Guys!

GROW4me is on a distinguished road
I've been with huge bodybuilders who were far too modest for me in bed. I had to use some imagination to make it work when my worshipping failed to bring out their cocky side.

Sex was much better for me with smaller muscled guys who were cocky show-offs in bed, even though physically, I prefer bigger bodybuilders. That cockiness that comes with bigger muscles is a necessity for me and is a key element in muscle worship.

Ideally, I like really big confident but down-to-earth guys who get a cocky, arrogant, dominant attitude during sex, but mostly drop the attitude otherwise. It's a really big turn-on when horsing around or having sex, but beyond that, confidence is the most I like to see in a guy's personality outside the bedroom.
  #15   Add to THE BODYBUILDING GIANT's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2011, 02:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GROW4me View Post
I've been with huge bodybuilders who were far too modest for me in bed. I had to use some imagination to make it work when my worshipping failed to bring out their cocky side.

Sex was much better for me with smaller muscled guys who were cocky show-offs in bed, even though physically, I prefer bigger bodybuilders. That cockiness that comes with bigger muscles is a necessity for me and is a key element in muscle worship.

Ideally, I like really big confident but down-to-earth guys who get a cocky, arrogant, dominant attitude during sex, but mostly drop the attitude otherwise. It's a really big turn-on when horsing around or having sex, but beyond that, confidence is the most I like to see in a guy's personality outside the bedroom.

Bang on the point there mate i like i t

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options