The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to nvb2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2011, 04:44 PM

nvb2 is on a distinguished road
Of Mice and Carter: Part 6

I got to feeling like adding a new chapter to the story I began over five years ago. The last section was three years ago. I don't know if there's any interest, but I thought I'd share it with you anyway. If you feel like catching up on the series, links are provided. Comments welcome.

Part 1: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3566
Part 2: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4099
Part 3: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=7805
Part 4: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=7851
Part 5: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9613

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[COLOR=gray]Carter?s grin quickly faded when he shared a glance with Troy, quickly realizing that they may have overdosed his boyfriend, Seth. He watched as Troy backed away toward Kirk, who draped a protective arm over his boyfriend?s wide shoulders. If his arms weren?t so long, he wouldn?t have been able to hug him close. It didn?t last however, as Kirk?s arm dropped to his side and his eyes glazed over, right as Seth tensed up in Carter?s arms. Seth dropped his head back and stared up into Carter?s emerald eyes, Seth?s blue eyes sending him thinking back on the day?s events.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Harvey, one of the linebackers, had seemed to be about to make a similar mistake to his friend Bill, but instead of trying some of Seth?s ?miracle serum? on himself, he caught Carter off guard and dosed him again. In an attempt to keep the secret of the serum, Carter had feigned injury from the dosage, which worked to keep Harvey from sampling some himself.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Carter loved the original week long ride which had caused him to go from campus stud to something far beyond, but he still wished to retain some form of normalcy to his life. This latest dose had been pleasurable, especially since Seth had been with him, but it was almost proving to be too much. When he ?came to? in the car, he could already feel the latest serum at work on his body. His clothes had started to become a bit tighter and by the time they had arrived at the new house, he could feel his balls churning and his head was clouded with thoughts of sex and Seth.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]*****[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Carter nearly dragged Seth into their new bedroom and practically tore both their clothes off. They hadn?t been in the house for three minutes and he was already at full mast, all sixteen inches of his cock aimed right at Seth?s tight hole. Quickly he spread some of his copious pre all over his tool and Seth?s anus, and then he grabbed Seth by his sides and slid himself home. He roared with pleasure as his sensitive rod was greeted by warmth and the tightness of Seth?s chute. Seth too howled as Carter slid past his prostate sending waves of bliss thorough his frame. Carter moaned as Seth began massaging his massive shaft with his guts. Barely able to control himself, he lifted Seth up into the air and thrust him back down again, continuing and picking up speed. After a few minutes, Carter twisted Seth around on his dick, Seth swinging his leg around the other side. Seth?s cock was now being massaged by the deep ridges of Carter?s abdominals. After only a few trips up and down the shaft, Seth loosed a volley which shot up onto Carter?s pecs. Carter continued to pump his friend up and down and after a few minutes squeezed Seth close to him as he shot his load deep into Seth.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]He collapsed onto the bed, holding Seth close, as Seth took Carter?s left nipple into his mouth. Already smiling, a moan escaped his mouth as Seth?s nipple massage continued. Abruptly it stopped.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Carter.? Seth gasped. The sensations in Carter?s dick were beginning again and he felt himself getting harder than he still was. ?Carter,? Seth repeated. His eyes were rolling up into his head. ?Carter!? Seth?s shout awakened Carter from his feelings and he looked down at his boyfriend, who was looking up at him wide eyed. Seth flinched and said, ?I think you?re growing again from the serum. I can feel you filling me up even more, stretching me out. It?s getting really tight. And you look really pumped too. I could feel your pec filling in around my tongue.? Seth reached up and grabbed a hold of Carter?s pecs, feeling them growing beneath his hands.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Now that you mention it, it does feel like I?m getting harder inside you, and I do feel like I?ve just had a good workout, aside from the obvious. ?Mmm,? the feelings of pleasure renewed and Carter closed his eyes, ?but it feels so nice. I love you so much, little man.? He flexed his cock for emphasis, drawing a grunt from Seth.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?I love you too, big guy, but I?m not sure how much longer I?m going to be able to handle you. I?ll try my best though,? and with that, he began sliding himself along the mighty shaft that was pinning him to his lover as he began their lovemaking again which continued for several hours.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Seth tensed up as the serum began flowing through him. This was the second dose in such a short period of time. The earlier dose he had taken had just begun to affect him while he was in bed with Carter. Thank God for that. Carter had begun growing as well and if he hadn?t already dosed himself earlier, his insides might have burst. But what was going to happen now? The serum had never been tested in multiple doses so close together before. How it would react was totally unpredictable. Not to mention the effects that seemed to have surfaced from interaction with Carter already. As much as he tried to deny it, he was a couple of inches taller and weighed more than he had in his whole life.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Seth was always what people would call a beanpole. At 5?9?, 145 pounds didn?t go very far. You could still see some of his ribs. Over the past few weeks, however, he had shot up to 5?11? and weighed 162 pounds. His ribs had almost disappeared. What he was feeling now, though, was nothing short of intense. His heart rate quickened, and he could feel a pulsing thorough his body. ?Carter,? he managed to breathe, ?help get me out of these clothes. I think I want to see this.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Carter pulled his t-shirt over his head as Seth slipped his tennis shoes off. Then Carter put one hand around Seth, lifted him up, and with his other arm pulled off Seth?s shorts and boxers in one motion before setting him down on the ground again. Seth?s dick was already hard, and standing up to its full height of seven inches. Seth?s breathing deepened and he was glistening with sweat.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Carter?s eyes widened, as he watched Seth begin to swell outward. Seth?s neck began to thicken, which was hard to tell at first because his shoulders were widening. As this was happening, Seth watched his arms lengthening and thickening, first the forearms which gave him a skinny Popeye look until his biceps began to grow as well. Jokingly, Carter had measured Seth?s biceps before after having measured his own and they were only twelve inches. At this point they were at least eighteen and still expanding. They felt so strong.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Seth tore himself away from his new sexy arms to the cleft that was developing between his two pecs. Gone were Seth?s visible ribs filled in with thickening muscle and two plates of muscle that now covered his chest. As he breathed, he could feel the extra weight on his chest. His abs, which had always been visible, were now more cut and definitely thicker and sexier. Seth?s light dusting of hair had begun to thicken, forming a nice coat over his pecs and stomach down to his dick, which was definitely not being left out of the process.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Without warning, Carter grabbed Seth?s forming bubble butt and giving it a squeeze opened his mouth and drove himself down on Seth?s growing mast. The pleasure was so great that his knees buckled and Carter moved one hand to the small of his back, his hands now acting as a chair. Seth simply allowed himself to be held in his boyfriend?s hands. Carter, breathing through his nose as he had learned to do, raced against the process as he buried his nose on Seth?s pubic bone. After he was in to the hilt, he let the growth do the rest. Seth could feel the tip of his cock opening up Carter?s throat. Carter had long since learned to control his gag reflex and just let Seth?s growth continue to push down his throat as he grew.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Looking out around Carter and fighting through the pleasure from his center as he tried to watch the process continuing, Seth watched as his quads and calves thickened. His chicken legs had already become runner?s legs and were fast swelling beyond that. Not only were his legs thickening, but like his arms, they were lengthening as well. He was definitely going to have to do some measuring after all of the horniness had left him, but it seemed as though he retained his slim waist, giving him also a v-taper like his boyfriend.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Speaking of Carter, he had begun to bob up and down on Seth?s pole and, having already seen his body transform, gave into the pleasure. Sensing that his new weight might be providing a distraction for Carter he planted his feet back on the ground and grabbed the back of Carter?s black hair with his right hand and guided him up and down his shaft. His balls had grown as well, and seemed full of the man juice that Carter had added to his diet. A few moments later and Carter was sucking as though using a straw as Seth emptied himself into his boyfriend?s hot mouth. Gasping and panting as Carter withdrew, leaving a kiss on the tip of his cock, Seth opened his eyes to see Troy ministering to Kirk, who seemed to have had his experience with the serum as well.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Much as Carter had, Troy suddenly began to have doubts about their idea to surprise dose Seth. Troy backed away from Seth toward Kirk, who put his arm around him as he neared. It felt so nice to have his boyfriend hug him close.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]For a while now, he had been wondering why Seth wouldn?t use a bit of his own creation. Not only did he think Seth deserved a reward for his hard academic work, but he was also concerned about him getting hurt as exceptionally large as Carter had become. Troy knew that Carter would never intentionally hurt him, but having experienced the serum as well, he knew that the arousal it brought could allow Carter to lose control.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Seth had been handling his boyfriend?s growth pretty well. At least if Seth got bigger he should have no problem handling Carter?s new surprise dose. ?Man,? Troy thought to himself as he looked at his quarterback again, ?Carter?s looking really beastly now. He?s definitely taller than Kirk. Maybe he should join the basketball team too in the spring.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]He felt Kirk?s hand drop away and he turned to look up at Kirk who towered above him. Not wanting to draw too much suspicion using Seth?s formula, he hadn?t taken as much as Carter had and only gained a couple of inches in height, from 5?7? to 5?9? mostly bulking up to make the team. Kirk on the other hand had already been tall, towering over most people at 6?7?, though it seemed that their recent coupling had given him an extra inch as well, in a couple of places.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Kirk had a glazed over look about his eyes and he was breathing faster and beginning to sweat. ?This dose must be specially formulated or something,? Troy thought as he recalled that his experience wasn?t like this. Troy began looking for the signs of Kirk?s growth and the first thing he noticed was a subtle pulsing that seemed to be occurring within Kirk. His shoulders began broadening and his eighteen inch biceps swelled up to twenty. Troy watched as Kirk?s pecs seemed to swell outward as his chest widened, tempting him to tear off the green tank top Kirk was wearing, but he maintained control and noticed that Kirk had his eyes closed and a smile on his face, just seeming to be enjoying the experience.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]As Troy glanced down below the waist to see Kirk?s already beautiful legs swelling with growth, he noticed a couple of other things. Kirk?s grey basketball shorts which ordinarily hung just below his knees were level with his knees. He raised his gaze higher and saw that he could now see the bottom of Kirk?s abdominal muscles under his tank top and the brown treasure trail that led to Troy?s favorite ?shotgun.? He jokingly called it that because when Kirk came, you knew it. You either held on tight or you got thrown off. They had once tried to see how far he could shoot, but they never knew, because although Kirk was sitting on one side of the ten foot dorm room the opposite wall stopped the progress.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Troy watched as Kirk?s waist got higher and higher nearing the bottom of Troy?s chest. Figuring the serum would increase the size of Kirk?s equipment as it had everyone else, he yanked down Kirk?s shorts (Kirk liked to go commando) to free the ?shotgun,? which was standing proudly at attention. Kirk had been a nice eight inches before, but at this point it was at least ten or eleven and just inches away from his face. He didn?t even have to bend over when he took in into his mouth and began jack hammering up and down.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Troy reached a hand around and began fingering Kirk?s anus which began to spasm at his fingertips. He slowly probed his index finger in followed by his middle finger as well a few minutes after that. Up and down, in and out, he continued. With his other hand, he had begun massaging Kirk?s now grapefruit like sack as if he were stirring the juices that were soon to come rocketing out.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]From the sounds behind him he knew Carter must have been doing much the same thing to Seth and Seth?s cries of pleasure meant that Kirk might be getting close to finishing as well. A couple more minutes of Troy?s attention and he knew Kirk was getting close. All at once, Kirk?s balls started churning, his anus closed in on Troy?s now three fingers, and Troy positioned Kirk?s dick at the edge of his throat. Bang! Shot number one rocketed down. Bang! Shot number two finished coating Troy?s throat. Several more shots were fired and as the final one came, Troy pulled up a little bit allowing the cream to blast the roof of his mouth where he could savor the last sweet taste of his boyfriend.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Whoa,? was all Kirk could manage, before he bent down to give Troy a passionate kiss. Standing back up to his new full height, he could tell he was once again the tallest of the four, looking over at Carter who stood just a few inches shorter than he. Not that Carter?s height wasn?t impressive, but it was how wide and thick he was that took most people?s breath away.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Troy turned around and looked over at Seth, who he wouldn?t have recognized at a distance. The former beanpole now looked like he was a jock like the rest of them and no one would doubt if he was a member of the Cougars. If Troy had to guess, he?d say Seth was about as tall as Carter had been before he took the serum, somewhere around 6?4? and outweighed him by a few pounds. Not that Seth was a thick as Troy; because of his height Troy was built like a brick wall.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?I?m not going to assume much, but if you three are as horny as I am right now then I imagine none of you would have a problem reconvening in a few hours,? Seth finally said. The response came from the sound of two doors closing.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Several showers later, the four friends gathered in the kitchen to feed their food-related appetites. ?Before we head over to the cafeteria to fill up, I thought I might shed some light on a few things,? Seth began. ?First off, I?m sure you?re curious Kirk, about your new height.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?An inch over seven feet.? Kirk was positively beaming. ?Troy and I did some measuring when we weren?t fucking.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Troy looked over at Kirk, noodles hanging out of his mouth. ?No, I?m pretty sure we did some of both at the same time.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Seth returned the smile. ?Yes, but I meant why you gained more height in one dose than say, Troy. And why one dose gave you more gains than the other two. Mine of course came from a double shot. Yours I had specially designed to be more potent. I?m not exactly sure why the serum seems to affect the skeletal system the way it does, but I?m pretty sure that you don?t mind, basketball and all, you know.? Kirk nodded.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?What I?m most concerned of though, is how I?m going to explain my sudden growth. I?m not athletic like you three so me suddenly breaking through a mass plateau isn?t plausible. Not to mention I?m half a foot taller. Growth spurts like that just don?t happen overnight.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Carter swallowed his chicken and said, ?It?s near the end of the semester, though, and it?s not like you?re failing any classes. Maybe the professors will let you finish the work out of class. You?ve got most of them in your pocket as it is anyway. You could just lie low for a while and ?do? some weight training.? Carter had even made some air quotes. ?A couple of months until the spring semester wouldn?t be as obvious.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Seth nodded. ?It might do, though I?m sure to be eating more than I was before. This body takes a lot more fuel than the old me. How will I eat in the cafeteria??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Troy looked up. ?Well, I was noticing that you look to be about Carter?s old size.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Carter nodded. ?Yep, you can use my old clothes. When I got the house, I took that chance to move some of the stuff I?d packed away, like the clothes, here. They?re upstairs right now. I didn?t throw them out because I thought someone might need them some day.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Seth raised an eyebrow. ?You knew I?d end up taking the serum and figured I?d end up around your size??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Carter shook his head. ?No, but you never know who might have. And there?s no sense wasting good clothes. Besides, I was fond of some of them. Anyway, when we go to the cafeteria to eat, you can wear a hoodie, that way people won?t instantly recognize you. Plus, now that you look like you know your way around a weight room, it won?t look odd you eating with us.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Seth grinned. ?Hey, I know we don?t want to have to buy all our food since we have meal plans back on campus, but I?m definitely going to want more of Kirk?s cooking.? Seth?s cell phone began to ring. ??Excuse me a second, guys.? Seth got up from the table and went out into the living room. The other three continued consuming food as if they had holes in their stomachs. After about ten minutes, Seth returned looking stunned.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?What is it, bud?? Carter looked up at him expectantly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?That was Professor Green. He said there?s a drug company interested in hiring me and buying my research.?[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nvb2 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (March 13th, 2014)
  #2   Add to rdyroger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2011, 03:08 AM

rdyroger is on a distinguished road
sweet!

rdyroger
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2011, 08:21 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
love seeing an addition to this story! sorry, though, that you cut out the fucking heheh
~Ille

Things happen.
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2011, 06:14 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Very enjoyable story! Had to read all parts to catch up on the plot!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options