The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to Bear89's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2011, 08:34 PM

Bear89 is on a distinguished road
Red face My BF is growing

Hey everybody, this is my first post so forgive me if it's lame.
But I've actually been wanting to post for awhile, to tell the story of my boyfriend. He's about 5'5, and when we first met 3 years ago, he weighed about 210, which is definitely pretty big for his height. However he was VERY new to working out, and I've been working out since I was 11, so i decided to give him advice and give him some motivation. Now my boyfriend, who we'll call Mike, is just a naturally stocky person, big calves, big chest, big stomach, HUGE neck(I think his neck is like 18.5) but not a ton of muscle, at least at first.

Well it's been 3 years and I've been with him I've been pushing him to workout the entire time, and progress was pretty slow actually...not much was change intitially. He was affraid to use the free weights, and it took me maybe an entire year to get him to pick up a dumbbell. He's a naturally shy guy too, and he was very embarassed by his stomach. His self esteem was low, and I'd try to tell him he was hot, but he'd never really take it seriously...But something happened in the last year. I knew it right away because I no longer was TELLING him to go to the gym, he was just going on his own, sometimes even when I'd tell him to take a take a day off. And then the gains started. He his arms went from about 15 inches, to about 17. His chest KEEPS getting bigger, and it's looking even more so as he is losing some of his stomach too. But he doesnt want to lose to much of the stomach because now he likes the idea of a "muscle gut."

Here's the thing that I love about it all though, and that's that HE is noticing now. I'll workout with him and I'll catch him running his hands over his chest mid workout, telling me to come feel how pumped his pecs are. The other day we were shopping and he found this shirt he really liked. He asked me how it looked, and I told him it made him look "kinda buff"(which was an understatment cause he looked like an absolute stud in it) He said "oh yeah?" and started teasing me by bouncing his pecs in front my face, and then he turned to the mirror and started feeling his biceps. Then he noticed how flustered I was getting and he said "well if it the shirt makes you act like that, I have to get it!" But we both knew it wasnt the shirt getting to me, it was him. What amazes me is that I didnt notice it over time, it all just seems very sudden and very hot.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2011, 08:45 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Man, that is really hot! I really like short thick muscle guys too. Looks like you've got a great partner. You're a lucky guy to have a boyfriend who is growing bigger and stronger like that. I'm going through something similar with my partner...he's actually losing weight, which I was worried/skeptical about at first because I love big guys, but he's actually looking bigger and more muscular the more he loses. It's great!

How much is your boyfriend weighing now? You mentioned he started at about 210lb...

Now, I'll ask the question that everyone else will: pics! =)
  #3   Add to musclefan9's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2011, 09:47 PM

musclefan9 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclefan9 Send a message via Skype™ to musclefan9
I can actually say that I have a similar story. Been with my boyfriend close to going on a year now and the growth he has made since I first met him before we got together is amazing! His overall mass is bigger, muscular-wise. He has these awesome biceps and triceps that give his arm a real thick look. I enjoy it when he flexes his pecs as he tries to draw my attention. Recently as he was looming over my lying body, his shoulders were looking quite defined, wanted to sink my teeth in. His strength as he squeezes me, literally takes my breath away. His body overall entrances me and I am making my own strides to get that same attention that I pour over him, not that he does not already but, even more so would be nice, heh heh.
  #4   Add to Bear89's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2011, 02:22 PM

Hey everyone, got a few of the same questions so I'd just thought I'd post.
Like I said he started about about 210, then for awhile he was losing weight after doing alot more cardio(he's always stayed stocky though) and he dropped to about 198. But recently he's built back up and last time we checked he was right at 215, which is the same weight as me but I'm 5'10. He's just 5'5 And Like I said his arms are about 17 now. His calves are actually bigger than his arms at about 18...

I haven't been able to convince him to let me post a pic yet lol! But I'll keep working on him.
  #5   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2011, 03:36 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Heh, cool thanks for the update. Wow, 18" legs...he's a tank! You're not bad either at 5'10" and 210, grr. =)
  #6   Add to clydecyclist's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2011, 03:15 AM

clydecyclist is on a distinguished road
Awesome. How old is your boyfriend?
  #7   Add to Bear89's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2011, 07:41 AM

He's 24 now.

And thanks Vlad! Actually I'm 215
  #8   Add to Bear89's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 10th, 2011, 03:11 PM

Red face

So as a little update, yesterday I was at my boyfriends parents house, and he did something I never thought he would do. We were all having dinner, me, him, his parents, his sister and sisters boyfriend and we were sitting directly across from each other. Well, this particular day, he's just wearing an old tank top, which caused his sisters boyfriend to mention that his arms were getting huge. He just said "Yeah?" and just kinda flexed it without actually making a muscle. The sisters boyfriend was like "yeah man, I need to do what you're doing." Now I tend to give him little winks and kisses when we look at each other and no one else is looking. But this day when we caught each other looking, he started bouncing his pecs, right at the dinner table. I instantly got hard, and later on I told him never to do that again while his parents are around. And he just replied "You know you liked it." He then folded his arms to empasize his point, as well as to make me notice how big his arms are getting. We've been together long enough for me to know he's just playing to my biggest fantasies, and quite frankly it's become hard trying to control myself
  #9   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 10th, 2011, 03:46 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Very good story to share with us man. He is really getting into being the object of your fantasy and make u nervous in public lol
  #10   Add to musclefan9's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 11th, 2011, 09:57 PM

musclefan9 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclefan9 Send a message via Skype™ to musclefan9
Oh yeah, I meant to mention or at least add to my post that it is plaindudefornow that I am in a relationship with, and I can say, with the muscle he has now, he is more than plain. <3
  #11   Add to Bear89's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 6th, 2011, 10:06 PM

I'm just using this thread to get these things out my system.

Last night we had a little measuring session. His arms are over 17.5 now.
He was pretty proud of himself when we measured it, and he started puffing himself up a bit, which of course he deserves to do, he's been working hard. But, I have a new found level of attraction to him. Watching him stand there, flexing his arms and talking about how much bigger he's gotten, it actually intimidated me a little bit. He's not the same shy, reserved guy I first started dating. But I'm infatuated by it. Right before my eyes emerged some sort of alpha, partially because he knows that's what I wanted him to be. But now I can see he's really enjoying it himself. When a guy tells you to grab and feel how pumped his arms are in the gym locker room, it's time to take notice.

Let me add, I'm by no means a small guy, but his gains have picked up speed lately, and he's noticing he's got that huge power-lifting potential, much like I've known all along...
  #12   Add to yummielicious's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2012, 12:13 AM

yummielicious is on a distinguished road
nice body .. i really like those kind of body too.. i wish my boyfriend have that )
  #13   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 17th, 2012, 04:49 AM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Time for an update?

xoxo

richard
  #14   Add to Cranzazzo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 17th, 2012, 08:32 AM

Cranzazzo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Cranzazzo
Yes please! Will he let you post a picture yet? We wanna see this stud!
  #15   Add to Bear89's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2012, 12:00 PM

Me and my boyfriend are in a "transition" stage lol! So we'll see, there may or may not be more updates here. :/
  #16   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2012, 02:06 PM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Good luck with the "transition," Bear. A lot of times change isn't fun but it happens, even so. The trick is to learn and grow.

xoxo

Richard
  #17   Add to zilcher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2012, 08:45 AM

zilcher is on a distinguished road
seen him lately?

even though you and he are not together, you may see him now and then.

had he overtaken you with muscle size?

and have you seen the man? would love to know where he eventually took his muscle obsession.........the one that you incited.

good job.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options