The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2011, 02:13 AM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
The Guardian's Guardian - Chapter 5

I couldn't sleep, so I decided to finish up my story. And yes, this one may actually be worth reading because it contains some... You know. I seriously only had the first five paragraphs done and now the story exploded into this weird mess that everyone-who-was-reading should've expected. Yes, everyone who read these, ALL THREE OF YOU! Expect huge grammar issues and as such, I totally appreciate anyone pointing them out. I dunno about you, but when I'm reading something spicy and I see a word missing, it kinda ruins it for me. . . ONLY A LITTLE BIT! But still. I'm crazy. Booga-booga-booga!

Chapters: 1|2|3|4

Will Hikaru finally give in to his feeling and let Roland be his lover? Or is he going to be a stubborn asshole and turn down a Muscle God. Read and find out! [/isn'titobvious]

!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!

So there I was, in a shining coffin of my choosing. Actually, I didn’t have much of a choice. The building had collapsed, but I was able to protect myself. I was feeling really. . . Drained. I could feel the debris get closer and closer to my beat-up body as the seconds slowly passed by.

“hoooooo-ooooooon” a voice called, it was muffled so I couldn’t tell what he was saying. In the blink of an eye, I was catching the sun at full blast, with a silhouette of a rather large man blocking out most of it. The light around him became dim, and that’s all I could remember.

I felt so tired; I was drifting in and out. I think I was in my room at the GCC. I somehow got in my comfortable pajama pants and tank top. Ones that I said were ‘my comfiest’ to Roland before all of this Guardian business. I drifted out again, and then back in once the smell of something amazing overwhelmed my senses. RD was waving a plate full of soft and disgusting looking foods, along with an equally disgusting looking bowl of soup. Why the hell did this disastrous food smell so good?! I sat up, slowly of course, and found movement was possible. Just at very weak and slow rate.

“I’m not eating that.” I weakly pushed the food away.

“Yeah. You are.” RD said with a flat expression. The only thing that looked good that was in front of me was, er, RD. He changed into more casual clothes, er, more casual than his ‘battle suit’ anyway. Sweat pants, short sleeved shirt, simple. Except something was amiss, I looked like he waxed his arms and shaved his stubble. When did he find the time to do that? I never saw him have smooth arms before, they looked good.

“Fine.” I agreed. I didn’t have the energy to refuse his dem-!!! It’s actually good! I think my response to his cooking was written all over my face in the form of astoundment.

“I’m glad you like it.” He stated with no emotion whatsoever. “Just get better.”

“Thanks, RD. . . Roland.”

Roland didn’t reply, he just sat next to me, and wrapped his arm around me to hold me steady. He held the plate and bowl for me so I could easily reach the food. He even brewed some of my favorite tea and put it in a mug with a straw. He actually remembered which tea I liked best - I hid it back in the cabinet too, so I wouldn’t use it unless I felt really terrible. . . He looked for it. He even knew my favorite pajamas. He remembered all those small details? Ug, what’s wrong with me? He was trying to hold some spite back, from the sounds of it, but here he was, caring for me. How do I fix this? He doesn’t deserve to feel so bad just because of what I’ve done. I can’t take a chance on him either. . .

“I’m just relieved you got out unharmed.” Wait, where was I going with this?

“It hurt. A lot.”

“You feel pain when you get hit?” I always imagined he didn’t feel a thing.

“I feel most of the pain. There’s a lot of me, so I feel a lot. I just learned to shrug it off.”

“Oh I had no idea. . . Sorry for causing you all the hurt, then. . . And. . . I mean ALL of it. Even what I said before about our prior meetings meaning nothing.”

“It’s no prob, Hikaru.” Roland replied with a smirk upon his face. That’s the Roland I knew. “I shouldn’t expect you to know these stupid little things. And here’s a heads up, this is the real me now. The Roland you met before was the old me. I can transform whenever so I can cut my hair and stuff, which I can’t do in this form since it’s indestructible... I can’t feel much as my old form either and it feels all clumsy too.”

Oh. Okay. That’s not a bit weird at all, though the thought of having no sensation and being uncoordinated sounds unappealing. I suppose he likes to be in his old form so he can travel around the city with more ease. Wait, does that meant he spent his time off visiting me? He rushed in the store, and always left in a hurry – so he wasn’t casually coming to my store, nor was he taking his time when he left. Oh come on Hikaru, what’s wrong with you?! This guy actually LIKES you despite how crazy you freaking are.

“Well, thanks for sharing and also for taking care of me. I feel a ton better now, so you can go home instead of babysitting me all night.” He looked shocked for a moment. He thought I was going to fall for him in such a short time. I can’t get mixed up with him, it’ll be trouble. I can’t take that chance. Fuck, Hikaru, snap out of it!

“I can’t go yet!” Roland hastily yelled, “Er I mean, I need to use the bathroom first! Yep! The bathroom! Be right back!”

Why was he so intense about needing to use the bathroom? If he’s trying to pull something, then he should stop being as subtle as Roland trying to hide behind a garden gnome.

Why is he taking so long? I twiddled my fingers as I sat on the couch, waiting for Roland to come out. It sounded like he was stumbling around in the bathroom and talking to himself. Like he was giving himself some sort of speech. I know he wasn’t right in the head due to his, for the lack of a better excuse, hormone imbalance. However, this was a step too far.

“You can do this!” I heard Roland yell to himself, it kind of startled me. What shocked me more was what I saw when Roland emerged from the bathroom.

Just a few yards away, a breathtaking man - a GOD – was gracing me with his presence. Pure power beautifully arranged in the form of pure muscle, no fat in sight. His might, his gaze, his movements all had a captivating swagger to them. All of which had won me over in one second flat. This divine being was walking towards me, slowly but surely. Being sure to show me every range of motion his muscles went through to bring his incredible body towards me. He shoved the coffee table aside with just a flick of his foot, and placed his foot right beside me on the couch. He used his knee as a perch for his arms and leaned forward, while his arms and legs flexed as they held his enormous upper body in place. I could see the veins snaking over his muscle, his muscles beckoned for me to touch them. That I did, caressing his thighs, his skin surprisingly smooth to the touch. An alluring smell came from somewhere, perhaps cologne he was wearing?

“I guess you like what you see, hmmm?” Roland seductively whispered. His words caused shivers to go up and down my spine, but more importantly caused a painful stirring in my boxer briefs.

“Roland. . . I-”

“Yes or no, Hikaru.” He shot back, his tone sending more shivers down my spine. At this point, my cock was at full attention, causing an obvious tent to form over my crotch. Roland looked down and smiled. “Mmm, I see you do.”

“Roland, I don’t. . . I can’t. . . With you. . .” That smell is overpowering my senses, for fuck’s sake. What is it?!

“Yeah you can. I haven’t fucked or fooled around with another man for over 20 years. I think you can help me with these urges I have, right? Take care of my needs? Be that man, Hikaru. Be mine.”

I couldn’t stand it, his seductive words sounded so demanding. It’s like I had no choice but to give in, and honestly, that’s the best choice there was. After all, here’s Roland, the man who surpasses my dream guy, just standing in front of me. He’s bearing his entire body to me, deeming me worthy of being able to satisfy his urges. He remembers what I like even though I only mentioned it twice. He’s cocky, which tickles my fetish, and he’s still somehow caring underneath all of that. He’s MY Mr. Right. What am I waiting for?

I eagerly stood up and used my powers to push him back a bit, giving me room to take off my clothes and strip down to my boxer briefs. That’s the answer Roland wanted.

Roland smiled as he tugged on my boxer brief’s waistband. “You'll be glad you did this.” He tugged a bit more, making me follow him to my bedroom. He stood near my bed and held out his arm so I could touch it. I ran my hand over bicep, and as he flexed, it’s almost as if a volcano were rising up from the ground. The muscle seemingly doubling in size, too thick for me to grope with both hands, veins pulsating as the muscle flexed. His forearms were marvelous too – thick and vascular like the rest of him. He used his other hand to caress my back as I stood in front of him as I felt his biceps and forearm, moving up to his broad shoulders. He shrugged his shoulder, so I could see the muscles explode outward as they flexed, his traps joining in on the fun as he showed off. I don’t know why, but I kissed his bicep, licked it even – which caused Roland to quiver in delight.

A random thought popped in my head. He truly never had another man touch his body like this, did he? In a sense, this body of his was a virgin. Though I’m sure Roland knew how to fuck – I’m sure he was a star when it came to that. I took things a step further by taking off my boxer briefs. When I stood close to Roland, my cock brushed against his thigh, which almost made me cum right there on the spot. He noticed, and began moving his foot up and down, which in turn made his massive thigh rub against my endowment. I backed away, but Roland stepped forward. I didn’t want it to end so quickly, the sensation of my cock against his muscle felt way more intense than anything I’ve ever done. He tugged on my cock, however, it was a tad painful, enough to get me away from the point of no return.

Roland took my hands and brought them to his gigantic chest. As he flexed, I tried to grope all that I could, making sure to run my hand over his nipples. He let out a deep moan of satisfaction as I did so, encouraging me just to try harder. I kissed his chest, licked the canyon in between his mountainous pecs, with my mouth finally finding its way to his nipple. He let out a louder series of moans as I done so, his arms shooting around me and pulling me up higher. I alternated between his two sensitive nipples, using my hands to caress whatever upper body part of his that I could touch. He let out a low growl and squeezed me a bit as I worked him over.

“Hikaru. . . Ah fuck. . . Before I get hard. . . My cock. . . You know. . . It’s huge as fuck. . . Don’t be freaked out, okay?” He said in between breaths. I didn’t respond, I just kept my focus. I figured he had a freakish manhood, not that I cared.

My hands moved south over his brick-wall abs. I thought he had a six pack, but it turns out he has a solid eight pack. Each muscle perfectly lined up, jutting out from his wide and chiseled midsection. It’s almost as if there Titan didn’t have enough room on his gigantic frame for all that muscle. He let out low growl as my hands moved to his tight posing trunks. The bulge in front of it was large than before, I could tell he was fighting to keep his erection contained until I was ready - barely. Well, guess what, I was ready. I ripped the posing trunks off, releasing his quickly growing cock from its prison.

“Get on the bed.” I ordered.

The Titan nodded and lied on his back. He gestured to the nightstand by my bed, where there was a bag on top of it. It contained lubricated condoms, which had a special ‘grease’ that never lost its slickness – while the condom itself didn’t dull the sensation a bit. Perfect for someone as critical as me. Roland smiled as he seen me approach him, all ‘suited up’ and ready for ‘battle’. He placed his hands behind his head so his arms could stay flexed and his torso could be fully displayed. However, his enormous cock was blocking some of the view. I almost fell off the bed as I turned my head to see that monster lying over his torso. It was almost as thick as his calves with a large mushroom head that brushed over his shoulder. The weight of his monstrous cock must’ve caused it to lay down over his body.

I was slightly intimidated, but I knelt down in front of him anyway. I teased him a bit by rubbing his inner thigh and calves, occasionally groping at his muscular ass. Of course, there were his balls to play with as well, though they were more like large coconuts. The slightest touch of my hand caused them to twitch, along with the rest of his larger-than-life body. A minute later, I plunged deep into him, catching him off guard. He let out a loud moan and grabbed at the bed sheets as I fiercely penetrated him. His ass was much tighter than I would’ve imagined considering how large Roland was. I could even feel his 'hot-spot', how large that was, rubbing against my cock. Every time I brushed against it, Roland panted or shivered. The harder I thrust, the more his enormous body quaked with pleasure. I felt empowered by how he reacted to my efforts, which in turn, helped me double them.

I used my powers to bring his large cock up towards me, using my arm and shoulder to cradle it in place. I rubbed my arm up and down the shaft, and at this point, Roland lost it. His back arched and he let out a loud growl. I steadied my thrusting rhythm and focused on his shaft and balls, I wanted to get the most out of him before he erupted. I was grateful for the pressure he put on my cock every time I made him shiver. It would stop me from cuming, which allowed me to enjoy the peak of this pleasurable sensation as I focused on pleasing the God laying before me. As I rubbed Roland’s balls, I could feel them swell, the seed they produced churning inside as they grew. They were preparing for the main event, and I made sure they were well prepared by stimulating them even more.

Roland’s body was glistening now, his chest rapidly rising and falling as he struggled to catch his breath in between his moaning and growling. I wasn’t any better off, finding it hard to keep thrusting without cuming, since the tightening of his ass just wasn’t holding me back as much as it first did. Looking at his marvelous body just brought me closer. His hands were running up and down his body, grabbing at the sheets, brushing sweat from his brow. His back was arching from time to time, causing his abs to flex. His chest joined in between each breath, the veins popping out even further as his body radiated with sexual energy.

I saw it, the end. His balls lurched up towards him, releasing their special mix and sending it through Roland’s massive endowment. I could feel each pulse as his cock worked to send his seed outward. Finally, the volcano erupted, firing his seed in large quantities behind me. His growls and moans were loud, and like before, he was groping at all he could. It’s almost as if the sensation was too much. As for me, fuck, oh fuck, I couldn’t take it either. My arm tightened around his cock as my other hand dug into his thigh. Each time his cock pulsed, his innards tightened, forcing my cock to continuously spew cum into him. What I remembered the most out of all this was the smell coming from Roland. It was some sort of musk that I couldn’t identify. Regardless, it was intoxicating, and I could only focus on pleasing Roland to the best of my abilities as it overtook my senses. Looks like it worked.

One minute had passed, and I could feel the gaps between tightening become longer and longer, as his cock's surge of cum slowed down and lost momentum. All became quiet quick, with only the sounds of two men trying to catch their breath. Our bodies were sexually satisfied to the fullest, our cocks softened with no complaints or hesitations. This was a first for me, usually I go in for seconds or thirds. To see I was able to satisfy a man like Roland made the after-glow shine brighter than it ever did.

Roland’s body seemed limp, where as I collapsed between Roland’s legs and laid my head on his stomach. We were both relaxed, something neither of us really got to enjoy since we were either on edge and/or finicky as can be. I crawled my way up to his chest, where I could hear the powerful thudding of his heart. I felt a heavy hand touch my back and slowly move up to my head to rustle my hair.

?Now you’re mine.” Roland stated.

“I guess. . .” I kissed Roland’s chest before making my way up to his face. “That was freaky.”

“It was fucking awesome. I never came so much before.” Roland shot back with a smile. “Kiss me.”

“I did already.” I said as I rubbed his chest.

“On my lips.”

I complied as I gently kissed his lips, expecting for him to respond. However, he didn’t do anything. Did he know how this works? I decided I’d take the reins and went all out, using my tongue to explore Roland’s mouth. I could hear Roland make a few noises as his body tensed, almost as if he were surprised. His body quickly relaxed. Roland used his hands to hold me in place as he tried kissing me back, his tongue working against mine. To be honest, I wasn’t thrilled about deeply kissing a guy, but this time? It felt great being this close to Roland.

As we pulled away, I couldn’t help but notice that smell was still lingering around Roland. It wasn’t as strong as before, but it was still quite potent. Roland inhaled deeply and let out a dreamy sigh.

“Fuck, why do you smell so good?” He asked as he took a deep breath in yet again.

“I think that smell is coming from you.”

“No, it’s from you. I remember it coming from you when you started getting serious. It fucking made me crazy.”

“The same thing happened when you started. . . Unless. . . Well humans are technically animals so maybe. . .”

“Spit it out already.” He blurted as playfully slapped my rear end.

“Pheromones.”

“Uh…” The look of confusion on his face made it obvious he didn’t know what it was.

“It’s like a chemical produced by an animal to attract mates. You could say it's like a smell, and if the smell is pleasing to another animal of the same species, the two animals would most likely mate. So it’d be like a way for an animal to find a compatible companion or mate.”

“Oh. . . That explains why you smelled so damn good when you got hard. Hell, I almost mounted you right there on the spot! Wait. . . Does that mean you and I. . . Hah! I knew it. That’s why we were all up in each other’s faces. We’re supposed to be together.”

“Uh, no, that’s a dumb way to go about this. I’ve never heard of humans finding their lovers via pheromones.”

“We’re not normal humans.” Roland stated, rubbing my back. “Admit it. You and me fit together perfectly. I’m a damn mountain of muscle and that turns you on. Your cock gets so hard that it’s huge enough to fuck me the right way.” He paused for a minute before adding more. “And we like each other a lot.”

“It’s dumb.” I repeated.

Roland’s smile faded and a serious expression overtook him. His arms wrapped around me, and he stared into my eyes. Despite his serious look, his eyes didn’t seem intense. I guess this was Roland’s attempt at looking at me ‘lovingly’ or something. He's not very good at this, but I have seen worse. It’s obvious he was some sort of manslut. Seriously, with a body like his and with the way he acts? I doubt he ever did anything like this before. Then again, this was over 20 years ago. Roland has been this way for at least that long. . . He'd be out of practice.

“Your birthday is in three months and 5 days. Your favorite tea is T-Leaf’s brand of black tea and herbs. You hide the tea box so you don’t use it all up since it’s hard to come by and you use it for days you feel really shitty. Your comfiest pajamas are the blue baggy pants with black spirals and a baggy white tank top that. You hate hermit crabs ever since a large one almost took off your toe. You love the beach. You’re super unconfident about your looks and your bod, which I don’t get because you’re fucking sexy as hell. Your favorite food is anything Italian, especially if it’s made with mushrooms and a wine-sauce with sundried tomatoes. You freak out over times, dates, and even when things are out of order. Your dream was to work at the GCC as a doctor. Your favorite hero is your’s truly, who also saved you when you were still in grade school. You get dizzy easily when you’re way up high somewhere. You hate flying in airplanes. You have no friends, your family hates you, and your other boyfriends dumped you because you’re fucking mental. You get nightmares easilyYour first boyfriend was a teenage bodybuilder, who pounced on your huge fuck-pole of yours the minute he saw you in the gym shower. Masculinity turns you on, you like guys with a fuckton of testosterone – like me. And lastly, you’re cautious as hell, which is why you didn’t want to be my boyfriend or AT LEAST fuck me. That’s not even half of it!”

I was simply awestruck. He continued to stare, now using the back of his hand to brush against my cheek. He remembered everything I told him, he even figured out some things I never told him about. . . Like my quirks – the ones that drove all my other boyfriends away. I didn’t know what to do but kiss him again. My hands running all over his body in the process – I couldn’t get enough of him. He was right. It’s like by some weird genetic turn of events, we were made for each other. He likes me for me, despite how critical and crazy I can get. And I like him for him, despite his arrogance and testosterone-induced-mood-swings.

“You’re mine.” I muttered. Maybe Roland was on to something there, even if it did sound a bit strange. It’s like the pheromones were nature’s way of forcing me to take a chance for once. Even stranger, after all of that work, I felt energized beyond belief. Almost as if I could beat Roland in a wrestling match – that’s how energized I was!

“That’s what I wanted to hear. You won’t regret it.”

“I know I won’t.” I whispered into his ear before kissing him on the cheek.

I lowered myself a bit to lay my head on his chest. The feel of being this close to him made me feel safe and loved – two things that I’m not used to feeling. He pulled up the sheets and brought his arm over me. Maybe he realized how antsy I was. He lovingly caressed my arm and back until I feel asleep. All through the night, I had this weird sense of security. Whenever a nightmare started up, a knight in shining armor would chase it away before it got near. I liked this new dream, since it didn’t cause me to scream and wake up covered in sweat. I suppose I should thank my loving knight whenever I get the chance.

Last edited by Rarity; October 20th, 2011 at 02:30 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscleboi25's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 23rd, 2011, 12:41 PM

muscleboi25 is on a distinguished road
Wow that was so intense and passionate. I love that Hikaru fucked Roland and not the other way around. Utterly fantastic thank you so much.
  #3   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 23rd, 2011, 07:30 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by muscleboi25 View Post
Wow that was so intense and passionate. I love that Hikaru fucked Roland and not the other way around. Utterly fantastic thank you so much.
Thanks for the response. I made it quite lengthy unintentionally, so I know it is probably a huge turn-off for most readers. I still got a long way to gooooooo
  #4   Add to silvershadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2012, 02:40 AM

silvershadow is on a distinguished road
I always wanted to read all of these finally took the time to do so . I would love to see you continue this story line. And no the length was not a turn off Don't worry. I love all the character introduction as well as the introduction into his new life. Now you can start all the really really fun stuff.
  #5   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 31st, 2012, 12:24 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
That was very very good.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size