The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Taking and Giving

I got a story request from some guy I talk to on LaTale. . . We share the similar interests, apparently. Having gay friends on gay games = coooooool. Anyway, he said he would enchant my armor for free if I typed him a story with:
1) A hispanic jock named Felix
2) A nerd named Aden (hawhaw I bet that's his name too)
3) "seemingly mean/evil/bad" muscle theft
4) [COLOR="Red"]gay sex (now my next character HAS to be named Craig :3c )[/COLOR]
5) happy ending

Soooo I typed this story for funsies/to save 15-25m ely. He loved it/said it was good enough/something like that. Since I already typed it up and it was muscle-related, I thought I'd share it here too. Not sure on the grammar, I literally typed it up within an hour so he'd stop bugging me about it. It's good enough - huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuuuuh. >:F

If you like it: Consider it an early Christmas present.

If you dislike it: Santa Claus wrote the store. He's such a fat jerk and is so bad at writing TF stories. JEEZ SANTA GET A CLUE [/I get coal for Christmas now]

Taking and Giving

Felix was a very simple jock, fully aware of how irresistible his size, strength, and forwardness could be. It’s hard not to love a hazel-eyed Latin god. He stood at 6’5” and weight 260 pounds of pure muscle all at the age of 18. He was a series of powerful bulges, the most beloved one being the one between his legs. His skin was waxed, so he could show off his caramel-coated muscles and their snaking veins. He loved the attention, to say the least – and he loved giving what the onlookers wanted. He was known for being very promiscuous, even with teachers, to get what he wanted. The thing that turned him on the most though. . . Was nerds. He liked the way they talked, the way they covered their cuteness with their glasses and clothes. They were shy and easy to make blush, and they were always ‘tight’.

Felix was in the locker room eyeing up the newest nerd. Aden was 5’7”, he was wiry but upon taking off his shirt, he revealed the he had some tightly packed – but small – muscles. Aden’s eyes were blue, and his long blonde hair was put into a pony tail. Between the pony tail, thick-rimmed plastic glasses, and slim figure – Felix could not contain himself. He walked over in nothing but his jockstrap and leaned against the locker next to Aden.

“Hey, what’s your name?” Felix asked, poking his finger under Aden’s chin to angle his head upwards.

“Ah! F-F-Felix!” Aden blathered. “It’s. . . Aden.”

“Good name for a good looking guy.” Felix said with a mischievous grin. Felix moved his hand down to Aden’s crotch and gave it a good squeeze. “You wanna give mine a little squeeze?”

Aden hesitantly moved his hand down to Felix’s jock and slowly placed his hand over Felix’s bulge. Felix took Aden’s hand and put it in his jock, directly over his cock. Aden’s face instantly turned red, and his cock became painfully stiff. Felix ripped off his jock and allowed Aden to feel up his body, though his cock was getting the most attention.

“Don’t be shy, get into it. . . Or do you want me to get into you?” Felix ripped off Aden’s briefs and pushed him against the floor, mounting him as if there were no time to lose. Aden panted and let his hands run over Felix’s glorious upper body, over his pecs, his abs, his amazingly broad shoulders. Felix flexed his bicep, and Aden was immensely turned on by the fact his hand didn’t even fit over the mountainous peak of Felix’s flexed bicep. “I’m big all over, ya know.”

“Yeah you are. . . I want all of you!” Aden moaned. Felix happily obliged, plunging into Aden’s tight ass – not sparing any time to gradually speed up – he went in full force. Aden moaned from the immense mix of pain and pleasure. Felix didn’t bother to even slow down; he was a machine, pounding away at a powerful and relentless pace. Aden couldn’t hold it in any longer, he came, covering Felix’s torso with his sticky substance. All of this just made Felix work harder, bringing his own orgasm closer and closer. Aden howled in pure pleasure at this point, his hands frantically grabbing at any of Felix’s muscles that were in reach, helping bring Felix closer and closer until finally. . . With a savage roar, he thrust all 11” of his cock deep into Aden, releasing huge amounts of his seed into Aden’s tight ass. Aden came yet again, but the pleasure of his second orgasm didn’t seem to end.

Felix felt like his cock was being pumped for all the juice it had, he couldn’t believe how long his orgasm was lasting. Though the pleasure soon turned into pain as he realized he could not stop or move. He looked down on to Aden, who seemed to be growing. He was becoming larger, his bones thickening and lengthening to support what was to come. Meanwhile, Felix felt his own body shrink, his body fell over, unable to support the muscle mass that was on his now-shrinking frame.

“AAAAH FUCK! . . . Wha. . . What’s going. . . On. . .?” Felix panted. His cock kept releasing his seed, making him feel as if he were being drained of everything.

Felix’s bulbous biceps, triceps, delts, and forearms shriveled, his bulky quads and calves compacted within seconds. Aden’s arms ballooned, veins snaking their way over his newly formed muscles. His quads exploded outward, pushing his – and Felix’s – legs apart to make room. Aden used his newly grown legs to hold Felix up, his disproportioned body could no longer hold itself up. Felix’s chest sunk in, his abdominal and oblique muscles pushing inward, with his neck and back muscles vanishing in the blink of an eye – all of which pushed out like cobblestones on Aden’s growing body, forming hills and valleys all across his newly formed torso. Lastly was Felix’s cock, which felt like it was getting crushed, sending pain throughout his shrunken body. It was disappearing, his glorious 11” cock being shrunk down to 5” hard, while Aden’s member grew 6” inches longer, making his member stand at 13”.

Felix fell backwards, still sobbing from the panic, fear, and pain he was feeling. Aden instantly pounced on top of Felix, causing Felix to yelp like a frightened pup.

“Felix, Felix, Felix. . .” Aden seductively said. “Why are you so scared? I said I wanted all of you and you still continued, so you basically said ‘yes’ to me.”

“No. . . I didn’t!” Felix cried in agony. “Please change me back!”

“I’ll take care of these old little things for you. I’ll be honest, that was some great sex though, but I like bigger guys and you’re not bigger than me anymore. So. . .”

“You did this to me!” Felix shot back, “I want my body back.”

“I don’t want you to have your body back. I want you to have a bigger one.”

“You better give me my b- wait, what?” Felix suddenly looked confused.

“You heard me; I want you to have a bigger, stronger body. And you have to have a cock bigger than mine for sure. Just come with me so I can get you situated into your new body. However, there’s one condition.”

“A-anything, I’ll do anything!”

“You have to have sex with me at least once a week.”

“Huh. . . Make it four times a week and then we have a deal.”

“You drive a hard bargain, Felix.” Aden said, lowering himself down to Felix’s lips. Felix eagerly kissed him, excited by what was to come. “Hopefully you can show me what this old body of yours can do.”

“Better bump it up to us fucking ten times a week if you wanna learn.” Felix said with a sly smile.

“I guess we’ll have to. We’re leaving now, so let’s exchange each other’s clothes and get going already.” Aden replied with a chuckle, helping Felix up to his feet. Aden put on Felix’s old clothes, and Felix put on Aden’s clothes. Aden scooped Felix up into his arm and sped off to his house, astounded by the speed and stamina Felix’s body had. “Well no wonder why you’re so good at sex. It seems this body doesn’t tire out.”

“You better put to that to good use when we get to your house.” Felix said, poking at Aden's new chest.

“Only if you promise to use that new body I’m giving you to the fullest.”

“I always run at 110%.” Felix simply responded with a grin.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to benroc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2011, 03:04 PM

benroc is on a distinguished road
This has got a great start. Share more! Keep the Christmas present cuming...
  #3   Add to Aronymous's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2011, 05:03 PM

Aronymous is on a distinguished road
It has little depth.
"Hey what's your name? Let's fuck."
  #4   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2011, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by benroc View Post
This has got a great start. Share more! Keep the Christmas present cuming...
This story ended, pretty much. It was short since all I typed it up for was some free gear in a game. I am a word-ho; I ho out my words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aronymous View Post
It has little depth.
Everything I make with depth falls flat - as proven by my other stories which attempt to sketch out a character mentally and physically as opposed to just physically. I think I am getting better, though. The funny thing is, the first story I made that was "shallow" had more views than my one story arch(several topics combined) ever had.

But I reread this and notice it was pretty short. Kinda weird. :|
  #5   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2011, 10:07 PM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aronymous View Post
It has little depth.
Congratulations on your comment! Your contributions have helped this board become slightly less welcoming to writers donating their free time to provide you with entertainment, and for that, we thank you.

Here's your gold star. Don't stick yourself with it.

-X-
  #6   Add to muscleboi25's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2011, 07:05 PM

muscleboi25 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for a great story. I certainly hope you don't listen to the downers on this board and continue this story, I am certainly interested to see what Aden gives Felix for his new body and what Felix will do with it!!!
  #7   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2011, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscleboi25 View Post
Thanks for a great story. I certainly hope you don't listen to the downers on this board and continue this story, I am certainly interested to see what Aden gives Felix for his new body and what Felix will do with it!!!
Pshaw, an author who can't take even the harshest form of criticism isn't an author at all. What that one guy said was mostly true, so it's no biggie. It wasn't even remotely bad imo. Now if someone came in and said "WOW THIS FUCKING SUCKS" I'd just lol and start on writing another mediocre story.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options