The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Searching for a Story?
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Searching for a Story? Looking for a story, but don't know its name or where to find it? Post your query here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to GoldfishBW's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2011, 12:04 AM

GoldfishBW is on a distinguished road
Jake's Ultimate Workout

This story is about 10 years old (maybe older). I think I got the title right but maybe it's just called Ultimate Workout. It's about a 16yo who is in the gym at school lifting weights. His name is Jake (duh) and he's 6 feet tall, about 180 pounds. He is wearing sweatpants. He is doing dumbbell curls, a lot of them. As he keeps doing dumbbell curls, his body gets more and more ripped, and eventually his cock starts to bulge out of his sweatpants, and come stains appear on the front of his sweatpants. Finally, around rep 50, he drops the weights and pulls it out and comes all over the place, with some of it hitting the ceiling. Anyone know where to find it? I did a Google search but couldn't find anything. I thought it would be on Silicondog's Muscle Fiction Shrine but I didn't see it there.

-Brad
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to GoldfishBW's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 29th, 2012, 04:34 PM

GoldfishBW is on a distinguished road
I found the story on an old hard drive. I posted it to the main forum:

http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=26987

-Brad
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic