The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hulkoutlvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2011, 06:50 PM

hulkoutlvr is on a distinguished road
Real life benefits of growing

All of us have read the exaggerated (although highly erotic) fantasy stories on here about incredible surges of testosterone that bring about increased sexual appetite, greater sense of masculinity, and pure, unbridled, unadulterated, and virlity-driven sex romps for bodybuilders, especially as they get bigger and more muscular. What I'm interested in knowing is what real-life sexual benefits have come about for you guys who have manage to grow really big? There are all kinds of myths and fantasies out there that sex gets better, orgasms get more intense, loads become larger and more earth-shattering. Long story short, I guess I'm asking if bodybuilding really does turn you into a dick-hungry sexual dynamo, or is that simply an illusion created in fantasy stories to pleasure all of us?
  #2   Add to dodoria21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2011, 07:39 PM
growing muscle guy

dodoria21 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to dodoria21
coming from someone who is still a work in progress, I wouldn't say bodybuilding automatically equals being a horny, sexual beast. perhaps it does to a certain level for those on this board because muscle can turn us on. the same can't be said for bodybuilders everywhere. But I do think bodybuilding can be a good way to generate a good sense of confidence in oneself, which can certainly help in terms of relationships, sex, and what not. I'm someone who has had almost no confidence in the past, and through working out and slowly changing, I am finding my confidence growing. yes, I am developing a certain hunger for taking a girl and just going to town on her while she admires my muscles, but beyond that I am feeling more confident about myself, which I'm sure is something that will show whenever I decide to pursue something romantic with someone. Bottom line, I think the best benefits that can come from bodybuilding is confidence and appreciating and loving yourself.
  #3   Add to chitownbber's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2011, 09:21 PM

chitownbber is on a distinguished road
i think it has been scientifically proven that squats and deadlifts increase testosterone levels. from my personal experience, once my muslces started getting larger and harder i found that tightening/flexing my pecs would give me a hard on almost instantly. also, in the shower, soaping up my body (my favorite day was leg day and in the shower afterward soaping up my quads and glutes then looking down at them while rinsing)

early on i found that while i desired sex i also was so ridiculously horny that i wouldnt last very long and had to learn how to control that. shit, one time when my body was at its very best i was in the lockerroom putting on a speedo before swimming laps. i stopped to go to the bathroom and noticed that i actually leaked out some pre-cum.

if i wasnt with someone and having sex regularly i was masturbating at least 3x per day. the sex depended upon who i was with but i found it to be mind-blowing - especially when i was taking a supplement (but i cant remember what it was called.....it was 12 years ago). i did not notice much of a difference in the size of the loads blown but i did notice a big difference in the tremendous difference in the force of the orgasm as i "blew my load" - especially if i managed to skip 24-48 hours......the first orgasm after a few days off was always un-freakin real.

as i matured and gained more experience i learned more ways to enjoy it more and really focus on the intensity of the orgasm itself to maximize the pleasure. ive noticed some women like to be man-handled during wild, physcial, room trashing, bed breaking sex (one time we actually broke a bed and headboard in a ritz carlton - - - knocked the fucking thing right off the wall)....with those women i felt like a huge alpha fucking muscled god. some women dont like that at all and with them i feel less so. i had a fuck buddy when i was assigned to a job in florida who was a foot and a half shorter than me and less than half my body weight. i loved tossing her around the bedroom and it drove her fucking wild. she told me that she loved when i picked her up, held her, when she would fall asleep on top of me after orgasms and i asked her why. she told me it made her feel like a little girl and reminded her of when her father would hold her and therefore she felt safe and reassured.

i have been exploring my bi curiosities (one reason why i love this site so much) but have not moved past the conversation / talking about it stage. ive certainly been naked with other guys in the gym locker rooms, dorm bathrooms, large open stall showers, etc and once i knew people were admiring my body i kind of liked being completely naked (once i knew my body was above average i never bothered wrapping a towel around my waist walking to / from the shower) around other naked built guys but ive never taken it anywhere - i can definitely fathom a worship experience (hopefully someday soon i will have a mutual worship session where we both explore/enjoy each other with a guy at least as - if not more - muscular as me but i cant see myself kissing or doing anything else - well except giving/receiving a b.j. - sometimes i think i just might be able to, esp if enough red wine was involved!!!!

sorry for rambling but i def think my muscle growth amp-ed up my sexuality BIG TIME
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #4   Add to lanceschindler's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2011, 09:43 PM

lanceschindler
any stories of having sex with really hot women?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options