The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to werewolfmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 6th, 2011, 02:12 PM

werewolfmuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to werewolfmuscle Send a message via Yahoo to werewolfmuscle
Special Delivery/Government Thug

Have these posted on CYOC as well. Thought you guys might like them too.

Shane was perfectly skinny. He wasn?t muscular, but he did have tone. There really wasn?t anything special about Shane?s physique. But he didn?t mind. He needed to be thin and lightweight to run track for his school. That was where he really stood out. He could run faster than anyone he knew. It was his passion in life. But that was all about to change, mostly against Shane?s will.

He came home to find a package on his doorstep. It was a small box, with his just his name written on it with a black marker. He picked it up. It looked like a shoebox covered in brown paper. But it was really light. He took inside his house and opened it up. It was a syringe inside a foam casing and a note. The note read ?Shane, this is it. I managed to get a dose from one of the subject?s rooms. It really does work like they say. I know you?ll put it to good use. Have fun unleashing what?s been lurking inside.?

What the hell could that mean? He thought about the note?s words. What could be lurking inside him, waiting to be unleashed? It had to be some kind of drug. But why him? It must?ve been for someone else named Shane. But surely someone wouldn?t want to give this sort of thing to the wrong person?

Just then someone knocked at the door. Shane quickly hid the package and it?s contents and answered it. There were two men in suits and sunglasses waiting for him.

?Are you Shane Smith??

?Yes.?

?I?m agent Jones from the FBI, and this is agent Dalton from the CIA. Did you receive a package today??

?A package? No, I didn?t get any mail today.?

?It wouldn?t come through the mail.?

?What do mean??

?A highly classified substance was stolen from our labs this morning. The culprit was seeking out a mister Shane Smith. We?ve been checking everyone with that name to find it.?

?I see. What kind of substance is it??

?We can only say that it alters people. Physically.?

?Oh?Well I didn?t get anything from anyone today.?

?Ok then. Sorry to bother you.?

?No problem.?

The two agents left. Shane made sure they were gone before he took out they syringe. He wasn?t sure why he just lied to two federal agents, or how he did it so effortlessly. He should just call them before they got too far away. He should say that he saw it hidden in the garden. But he didn?t. he looked at it, thinking about what was inside. He had to know. One way or the other.

Almost against his own conscious will, he put the needle to his arm. He paused for a second to think about what to do. He made up his mind. Shane Smith was about to become someone completely different. Almost immediately he could feel the effects. His heart started to race. His body tensed up and became rigid. He could feel his blood speed through his body. Pain, pleasure, and power flowed through him. Every muscle contracted. Shane fell to his knees. He was so hot. He had to get outside to the cool air. He ripped off his shirt and collapsed onto his knees once again outside. He looked at himself. His veins were swollen and throbbing against his skin. They were like pipes carrying his new blood through his changing body.

His muscles had gotten bigger during the course of all of this. Shane looked at himself. He had grown in height in size. The feelings slowly went away. Shane went back inside and put on a new shirt. It barely fit on him and it felt super tight against his new skin. He walked over to a mirror and looked at his new body. It looked fantastic. He flexed in the mirror. It was astounding. Shane immediately took out his camera to capture his newly gained perfect physique.

Shane flexed his new muscles in the mirror. Whatever was in that needle had done it?s job. Shane fantasized about leaving track and finally joining the football team. He would be a starter for sure. And all the hot pussy he would get. All the guys would be jealous. But would let them have a taste as well. There was plenty to go around. The thought of all that sex made Shane aroused. He couldn?t help but get off on his own body. When he was done jacking off to himself he went to his bedroom to get some sleep. The transformation had worn him out.

Shane woke up in total darkness. He felt like he was in a weird position. He tried to move his arms but he couldn?t. He quickly realized that they were strapped down. So were his legs. The surface beneath him was hard and cold. He could tell that his clothes had been taken off. What the hell was happening? Where was he? The lights came on. Shane looked around. He was in the middle of a completely white room. There was nothing except the table he was on. It was then he noticed the wires sticking out of his chest and abs. What the hell was going on? Just then a man entered. He looked like a doctor or scientist or something.

?Hello Shane? he said
?Who are you?? Shane asked ?Where am I? What?s going on??
?I see you found our formula? The man said.

Shane put the pieces together. This guy obviously cared about him and his new body. Shane instantly regretted injecting himself. The man continued on.

?That package was not meant for you. It?s part of process to create the ultimate government weapon. You injected yourself with Phase 1 of a top secret program young man. Although it appears like it hasn?t gone to waste.?

The man walked around the table, inspecting Shane. He rubbed his hand on Shane?s leg, almost massaging it.

?Yes.? he said ?This arrangement will work out after all.? The man continued walking until he was behind Shane?s head. He put is hands on Shane?s thick arms and rubbed them up and down.

?I think it?s time for Phase 2.? He said. ?The 1st phase is mostly for size. The 2nd phase will bulk you up some more, but it will also tone your muscles, making them even better looking.? The man smiled as he said this. ?Phase 3 will give you the power to transform according to our demands. You will become a master of combat, fighting, and battle after Phase 4, making you the ultimate killing machine. Phase 5 is the final step. It will preserve your body and mind, essentially making you immortal.?

Shane protested. ?I don?t want any of this! Please just let me go. I won?t tell anyone anything. I just want to go home.?

?It?s too late for that Shane. Once the process is started it must be completed.?

?I won?t do it. I won?t become a killer. Not for anybody.?

?Yes you will Shane. Did you notice how there wasn?t a specific phase for your mind or personality? That?s because each phase is a step towards mental submission. After each part of the plan, you will become a little more willing to bend to our demands. Each phase will make your mind a bit more obedient.?

?Can?t you just leave me like this? Or reverse it or something? Please, I don?t want to do this.?

?There is no reversing it. It has to be completed. If we stop partway through your mind will decay and you?ll become a vegetable. And we need you fully operational.?

The door opened. Some more people walked in. They looked similar the 1st man. One of them gave the 1st man a needle that looked just like the one Shane used to inject himself before.

?It?s time for Phase 2.? The man said.

He tied a piece of surgical tubing around Shane?s arm. His veins started to surface against his skin. The man sterilized the needle and an area of Shane?s arm. Shane continued his cries of protest as the man put the needle into a vein and injected the formula. Shane continued to scream and shout even before the transformation. The men eagerly watched the body on the table, waiting for the change.

Shane suddenly went silent. His throat went tight. His body tensed up. A look of surprise and confusion took over Shane?s face. His breathing became fast and heavy. The men leaned in, waiting impatiently. The wires in Shane?s chest started to shock him. He was finally able to scream. He could feel the electricity moving through him. It was reacting with the formula. Shane arched his back and screamed as he felt an explosive reaction inside him. His heart was beating so fast it hurt. Every muscle in Shane?s body began to twitch and spasm. Suddenly his shoulders popped loudly. They had moved a good 6 inches further from his neck. Shane grunted as the rest of the bones in his arms and hands grew. His muscles stretched to fit the changes. His arms and bones looked like thick slabs of rock under his skin. His arm and shoulder muscles swelled up. His biceps and triceps became bowling balls. His shoulders were now as big as basketballs. But his restraints were stretching to meet their new demand. Shane felt his back muscles pushing him off the table. He looked at his rising chest. He let out another grunt while his ribs cracked and popped as they moved into new positions to accommodate the humongous slabs of meat that were his pecs. Then men eagerly started to touch Shane?s transforming body. Some even started to jack off to the sight. But Shane was to focused on his changing body to notice. His frame had become almost twice as wide as it was before. And he grown at least a foot taller. He let out another scream as his leg bones quickly grew and took the muscles with them. Shane couldn?t see his changing legs over his huge chest. At least not while laying down. But he could feel everything. Every muscle was growing. He could feel them shifting below his skin. All the muscles above his knees were cramming together to form solid walls of muscle. His calves were the same size as his new biceps. Shane guessed that he could probably outrun anything he came across. The last thing to transform was his cock and balls. The grapes between had 1st changed into golf balls. Now they were about to grow again. Shane moaned as his dick snaked down his new legs. His balls became the size of tennis balls and descended lower to handle the weight. He wished he could see the changes over his new chest. But it felt so good. Shane could feel himself cumming as the transformation was finished. The men stood in awe over the muscle god that replaced the muscular teen on the table.

They undid his restrained and Shane stood up. Yesterday he was a 5?6″ 170 lb teen with a 6 inch cock. Then he changed into a 6?6″ 220 lb man with an 8 inch cock. Now he was a 7?6″ 320 lb god with a 10 inch cock. Shane looked as new body. He flexed for the men as they stood in disbelief. Shane felt his rippling muscles as he showed off and thought, maybe being a government thug wouldn?t be so bad after all.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to werewolfmuscle For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (March 24th, 2014)
  #2   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 6th, 2011, 03:38 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
Special Delivery/Goverment Thug

This is a very HOT story. If you have any more "PLEASE,PLEASE" give us more. Thanks for taking the time to do something that me and a whole lot of guys are not able to do. If you do not get alot of comments it is not that we do not like them it is just the times we are living. Thanks again.
  #3   Add to werewolfmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 6th, 2011, 06:48 PM

werewolfmuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to werewolfmuscle Send a message via Yahoo to werewolfmuscle
Glad you like it! I have some werewolf transformation stories, but they don't have much muscle growth. I started the next part in this series, but it often takes me a long time to finish.
  #4   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 7th, 2011, 07:03 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Very well written scenes of muscle growth!

Good job!
  #5   Add to BlackChrome's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 7th, 2011, 07:39 PM

BlackChrome is on a distinguished road
Yum. Hot! Now you have the initial Thug body, let's see what happens to his mind...
  #6   Add to AuraTwilight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 7th, 2011, 11:59 PM

AuraTwilight is on a distinguished road
I second BlackChrome.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size