The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 3.55 average. Display Modes
  #41   Add to sergel02's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2012, 12:31 AM

sergel02 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan2009 View Post
god i wish this story continued
I'm working on it lol
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sergel02 For This Useful Post:
crow004 (January 26th, 2013), Maverick0095875 (January 25th, 2013), Otaru_grower (May 17th, 2013)
  #42   Add to n00blet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2013, 08:20 AM

n00blet is on a distinguished road
How's that next part coming along?
  #43   Add to sergel02's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2013, 02:49 AM

Chapter 9

“T-Tory?”

My brother just looked at his older, adopted brother with a sexy half-smile and tossed me onto our bed.

“I really, really want you to become the manager for our team, so I was prepared to, persuade you.”

“Eh?” I didn’t know if I should find Tory in the hot or scary territory.

He unraveled the strap on his coat and tossed it onto the ground. Before I could get a decent look at his black and red graphic tee, he ripped it off and tossed it on top of his trench coat. Without any hesitation, he went to unbuckle is belt and take his jeans off, and slowly his underwear after that. He didn’t even give it a second thought. I could feel my jaw dropping at looking at Tory’s naked, even buffer bod, bigger than before. The light from the window really showed him off as the god he looked like.

Hot territory it is.

There was no doubt in my mind that if you took all the 15 year olds in the world, none of them would be bigger, more ripped, or as impressive. It’s probably been a few months since I saw him half naked like this before. He had a full on eight-pack, even when he was just breathing you could see it. His entire midsection was criss-crossed every which way with muscles upon muscles heading in every direction to form a trunk that looked like a work of art. The abs, the obliques, the serratus anterior, that Adonis belt (god that belt). Tory had it all. This kid had the abs people twice his age would die for.

My eyes and jaw kept going downwards. This was the first time I’ve saw Tory’s legs since he got bigger, and they looked like they could kick a monster truck over. I’m wondering how he even got those tight jeans over the enormous quads he had. A slight flex, and I could see every head in the muscle. His calves matched his upper leg, and I could see the mass even though Tory was facing me, flat-footed too. It’s like some muscle monster just came and encompassed his lower body.

My eyes began to fixate on the star of the show, his package. “No, no, no,” I told myself. It’s not right to look at someone else’s private area. But my virginal nature couldn’t help me take my eyes off of my little brother’s not-so-little dick. The symbol that has defined men since forever. I typically found them…so repulsive, even my own. Let’s be real here dudes, our dicks aren’t exactly things that should be shown in museums (unless it’s a museum of sex, I guess). But at Tory’s, I wasn’t grossed out or disgusted. I was in awe at its length and girth; I was amazed. I was turned on. It was just there, all relaxed, and like every other part of Tory, massive. It looked good, it looked big. It looked powerful, unlike anything I’ve seen before. Nothing has made me feel this way. This feeling, what exactly is it?

He must have seen me eying him, since he flirtatiously told me “eyes a little higher, Jay.”
All while smiling that killer smile. He ran his slender finger up the middle groove of his ripped belly. You could probably keep change in that groove. His abs themselves weren’t anything to sneeze at. They weren’t just decoration, they were hard muscles. Each muscle was probably bigger than the biceps on the average guy.

His finger crept up even further till Tory lodged it into his pecs. His huge, hard, could-probably-smash-bricks-against-it pecs. He gave one flex of his gorgeous chest and his finger looked swallowed up. I could see the serrations in his chest, almost like they were emanating his power. It wasn’t just his chest; his delts have grown too. The shape is that of a cannonball, with the muscle looking like it complete envelops his shoulders and not just sit on top of it, like a lot of people.

“Hold on, the best is still to come.” Tory grinned as he jumped onto the bed. He feverishly took my shirt off…and then my pants, and even my underwear after that. I haven’t been completely naked in front of Tory in years I think. Don’t think I have for anyone since I was a kid and my parents washed me.

He planted his massive tree-trunk arms, which must have been 17 inches flexed, on the sides of my head, his thumbs able to graze my ears. He began to lean down into me, his legs straddling mine, his dick crossing mine. I could feel my sweat forming and my blood rushing. He lowered his body even more, his forearms engorging with strength and blood. His rock-hard abs contacted my flat belly, and then his chest. Oh wow his chest. It was wider than my entire body I think. His pecs pressed into my nipples (that’s all that really was there) and his arms came down around me.

“Persuaded yet?” I just gulped, not able to say anything. “No?” he asked in a cute, sarcastic tone.

Tory started to kiss my neck, and I held my breath again. Then he whipped his tongue out, and licked my neck up and down. I think I lost consciousness for a bit there.

Tory propped himself on his arms, looked at me with those beautiful, green eyes, smiled, and said, “I guess I just have to try harder then.”

Oh wow can't believe it's been 8 months since the last chapter
Sorry for not updating. In January it was a year that I started this story. Life just gets busy of course. Hopefully now in the summer I will have a little bit more time.
And any sort of feedback would be welcome.

Last edited by sergel02; May 17th, 2013 at 03:00 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sergel02 For This Useful Post:
Dario (September 1st, 2013), flamedelft (May 21st, 2013), n00blet (May 17th, 2013), Otaru_grower (May 17th, 2013), pizzadaddy (May 17th, 2013), Reeza (May 17th, 2013)
  #44   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2013, 05:00 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Many thanks! Definitely worth the wait! (But don't make us wait that long for the next one!)

xoxo

Richard
  #45   Add to pizzadaddy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2013, 07:08 AM

pizzadaddy is on a distinguished road
This is a very nice story, love the growth and characters... The big BUT deals with the ages... Can you please make them 18+ its starting to bug me a lot... And I know they are not blood related, but a highschool incest thing is too weird to wrap my mind on
  #46   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2013, 08:35 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
I'm of the opinion that with alpha guys, when you have teens who reach an adult size, they are ready for adult fun. It's just that simple.

This story is amazingly well written. I love it. Thank you so much for continuing it. I love love love how tender this last scene is. I am picturing it happen to me! That's how good it is.
  #47   Add to sergel02's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2013, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzadaddy View Post
This is a very nice story, love the growth and characters... The big BUT deals with the ages... Can you please make them 18+ its starting to bug me a lot... And I know they are not blood related, but a highschool incest thing is too weird to wrap my mind on
hehe I was actually thinking this myself when writing. I just need a way to make that transition smoothly. But I'm a writer, I gots some ideas.
  #48   Add to pizzadaddy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2013, 11:19 AM

pizzadaddy is on a distinguished road
Thanks man, i know Tory looks like a 20 something linebacker at 15... And behaves like a 20 something, which mitigates his actual age... So hes either going to chill with his puberty or be MASSIVE by when hes older... Either way, please after so many chapters of such a good story theres an urgency to it... He is still a boy this is geting fucked up, seriously... Sorry for the bluntness but this extended for so long already, im done with their childhood already... Which has incest btw... Something ill never understand but got to tolerate here for the sake of the story
  #49   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2013, 06:14 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road
Just keep this story going. It's fucking awesome (and I rarely use words like "fucking" in a post). Please Sir, may we have more? ��
  #50   Add to alexdrake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2013, 05:13 AM

alexdrake is on a distinguished road
I can only agree with everyone else. Fantastic story, please find the time to continue!

And whatever themes you want to explore, just do it. Of course everybody should have an opinion about the story, the age of the characters or the looming incest, and should also voice that opinion, but the important thing should be: if you want to write it, just write it.

I for one am looking forward to everything as brilliantly written as the stories you've shared with us so far.
  #51   Add to lsosuke's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2013, 07:42 PM

lsosuke is on a distinguished road
Good but bad

You Write good but When you cut the part of sex , it s terrible because you dona finish the story please, the sex can be romantic dont cut it
The Following User Says Thank You to lsosuke For This Useful Post:
Ven12 (June 2nd, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options